Author Topic: Chapter 52: Discussion  (Read 15875 times)

sunphoenix

• Kinky
  • "..you have to give love to get love." -Wendy Pini
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chapter 52: Discussion
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2019, 06:45:32 am »
Edit: By the way nice twist Brion...did anyone else think that Bern had slept with Polly in the jail cell?  I just remember thinking it would have been almost impossible for anyone, even Bern, to resist the urge, given how long they were locked up together.

Like YEAH!!! Who could resist all that sweet-polly pure-goth in a jail cell!  Even without the chains and whips... lol!  :-*

'Let the sexy-times BEGIN!' {snicker}
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2019, 01:21:30 am »
Edit: By the way nice twist Brion...did anyone else think that Bern had slept with Polly in the jail cell?  I just remember thinking it would have been almost impossible for anyone, even Bern, to resist the urge, given how long they were locked up together.

Like YEAH!!! Who could resist all that sweet-polly pure-goth in a jail cell!  Even without the chains and whips... lol!  :-*

'Let the sexy-times BEGIN!' {snicker}

Yeah exactly haha!  Myself, I would be seriously distraught and uncomfortable almost every minute.  Even not having any time alone would drive me nuts though...

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2019, 05:39:17 am »
May's hardly a saint.  I remember Crest calling her on one of her affairs where she was all like "no big deal."

Maybe saint was a poor choice of words...but given her beliefs (and also her conviction to live by her beliefs, to walk her talk), she is...honorable? in her own way, though not exactly in the conventional way.  She treats people fairly, mostly without judgement, and doesn't hold any double standards, no matter what others may do to try to harm her or what (possibly unfair) standards others hold her to.  I also believe she also genuinely respects and honors all people equally.  It's not an easy position to stand in.

sunphoenix

• Kinky
  • "..you have to give love to get love." -Wendy Pini
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2019, 10:23:44 pm »
Yeah, May is a pretty neat and sweet woman.. I'd love to just have her as a friend.  To know someone despite all your faults will just accept you as You.. and try to be the best friend they can... no judgements.. no artificial standards for you to live up to.
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein