Comics Discussion > Flipside Discussion

Chapter 52: Discussion

(1/19) > >>

Brion Foulke:
This is the thread for discussing chapter 52.

SAGG:
Curses! You beat me in starting yet another chapter thread, Brion! Well-played! 😠😆 Anyhoo, does this mean Bern, Maytag, and Crest are finally going to finally reunite?

sunphoenix:
I see "wall-flower" on Crest's shoulder... what about Suspiria?!?  SHE's the one who REALLY needs him!

bulmabriefs144:
sunphoenix, I imagine the reason it's just these three is they're the leaders of this group. And yeah there's alot of fallout from this thing. Glyph, Buzz, and the other girl all died (a knife wound is resurrect-able, I'd imagine, being dismembered and stuck inside a pit... a bit harder, though that might be a later quest, to get revenge on what did this).

Depending on the tone, think of a theme song for this chapter. I'm going say (Where Were They Going Without Ever Knowing) The Way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wfu3tOrtQ

Oh, I didn't notice those shoulder hangers. That's cute!

sunphoenix:
Eh...

S-sso sorry Moby... but ~ this is ... kind of your fault.. YOU pushed the sorceress with the power to warp reality.. when the situation was under control.. she had captured and apprehended the villainous wizard in charge of the cells who clearly had been doing something wicked with the prisoners... feeding them to something!  But YOU pushed the confrontation THEN and THERE with her.  It should have been handled in a much more controlled and calm environment but YOU wanted to rubb her face in the fact she was shaping reality to fit her assumptions... which the jury is STILL out on whether she was wrong at all in my opinion ...but that's just me.  Confronting her in a dangerous situation and shattering her view of reality made her shape a horrid semi-reality that indeed KILLED a lot of your friends.. but again.. she was no more in control of that than you were!  The THIN man never gave her a choice about being boosted to have so much magic she could not control... the SAME thing could have happened to YOU!~  It was bad timing an badly done... Suspiria could have been talked down... in a more calm and controlled situation but YOU forced that then and there!  What did you expect would happen when the reality warping sorceress found out she was living with a lie and her reality was flawed?!?

Don't blame Crest for loving Suspiria... he offered the same sort of to you.. but YOU rejected it.

I just hope she does not do something to hurt herself.. I REALLY do feel for Moby!  She has just been through a harrowing experience... one she was certainly NOT emotionally prepared for! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version