Comics Discussion > Flipside Discussion

Chapter 51: Discussion

(1/27) > >>

SAGG:
So, the Thin Man has a major role here? Should be interesting....

Kiran:
I'm more sad that this is another Crest group chapter, 3rd in a row...
For some reason it got boring for me, seeing Vennice killed off for drama sake didn't help either.

Maybe Brion got bored with May and Bern and Crest became the MC for real?
:P
It's really strange that last time we saw May it was around 1 year of our real life time ago (august 2017), and Bern almost around 2 years ago (september 2016). And this chapter content means that next half year of Flipside updates will be again all about Crest storyline.
Where's the variety of the 3 people stories being separated as it was at the beginning to change perspective?

SAGG:
The devil--? Did someone just pass gas?! 😆

bulmabriefs144:

--- Quote ---I'm more sad that this is another Crest group chapter, 3rd in a row...
For some reason it got boring for me, seeing Vennice killed off for drama sake didn't help either.

Maybe Brion got bored with May and Bern and Crest became the MC for real?
:P
It's really strange that last time we saw May it was around 1 year of our real life time ago (august 2017), and Bern almost around 2 years ago (september 2016). And this chapter content means that next half year of Flipside updates will be again all about Crest storyline.
Where's the variety of the 3 people stories being separated as it was at the beginning to change perspective?
--- End quote ---

They're doing it by character development. Bern we had her get through the whole Arena deal, May had to get out of the Dark Cell, Crest has to face the Pit.

All said, I love this page. It kinda reminds me of one of the pages of Elfquest, and there is a very poster-quality feel to the last panel.

Brion Foulke:

--- Quote from: Kiran on July 07, 2018, 04:59:59 am ---I'm more sad that this is another Crest group chapter, 3rd in a row...
--- End quote ---

I understand.  But I kinda had no choice but to do it that way.  We're pushing through the separate storylines and we're almost at the end of them... from then on, it's going to be one storyline with all the characters united.  So, please bear with it a little bit longer!

--- Quote from: bulmabriefs144 on July 11, 2018, 08:10:09 pm ---All said, I love this page. It kinda reminds me of one of the pages of Elfquest, and there is a very poster-quality feel to the last panel.

--- End quote ---

That's cool you think so... Elfquest was actually the very first comic to really get my interest, back when I was a kid!  And was a big part of what drew me towards manga.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version