Author Topic: Flipside Patreon  (Read 5145 times)

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • AOL Instant Messenger - flipsider99
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
Flipside Patreon
« on: March 05, 2017, 02:59:48 pm »
Hey guys, I just launched my Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4949215&utm_campaign=launchshare2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

It's still a work in progress, I'm still thinking about what kind of rewards to offer.  Please feel free to check it out, and if you have any ideas for rewards feel free to let me know.  The rewards will be coming soon, I promise!

bulmabriefs144

• Kinky
  • Wielder of the Sword of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Flipside Patreon
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 03:21:00 am »
Plushies, toys, and stuff. Comic volumes and possibly a Part 1 anthology (first ten volumes?)

I could help you make a lightweight d20 system (somehow Flipside seems well suited for an urban RPG) which you could do a boxed set if they give the top offering. It jiust seems well-suited given the major worldbuilding.

I totally want a Eye and CS3 plushie.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:24:20 am by bulmabriefs144 »
"この世界の悪があれば本当に、それは人類の心の内にあります."
(Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind)
—Edward D. Morrison

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:10:22 am »
Just added a new reward to the Patreon! Now for $5 a month, you will get access to a high res PDF of the latest chapter!

If you sign up now, for a limited time there will be a link posted to PDFs for all of the previous books! That's books 1-9!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4949215

As for toys, definitely thinking about something like that for a higher tier.

Kiran

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 12:12:35 pm »
Since I saw mention on the main page about Flipside adult comic starting on Patreon, I'm kinda curious is it something completely cut out from Flipside main comic story like new story/new characters or it's extended version of some sex scenes from the main comic or uses existing characters from the comic in some new sex story? Can spoil a bit?

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:54 am »
Kiran: It'll vary.  For the first several chapters it will be cut off from the main story and feature new characters other than Maytag.  Although it's not completely cut off, it's still all considered canon.  Eventually there will probably be other characters from the main comic involved.