Author Topic: Later Kids. Be Nice to each other. ^_^  (Read 5790 times)

D Archangel

Later Kids. Be Nice to each other. ^_^
« on: March 21, 2009, 09:00:50 pm »
Hello, I'm Dragon the Huik/Dragon_huik, and I would like to take a minute of your time to explain what I'm going to be doing.

In short, not much. ^^ Now seeing that Brion's forum will be taken care of by good people, I regret to say that I will not be reapplying for a moderator position. I know this kind of post probably seems pretentious, but I just need to explain a few things so it doesn't seem like I'm abandoning you.

Yes, I am going to be falling back in the forum. I have been here for at least 5 years with Brion and his epic comic, but now looking at the way my life is about to go, I need to be going onto the internet a lot less. As well as coming on the forum less, I will be cutting my WoW time to nearly zero, and stop surfing the internet randomly like I have so much in the past. As a result, I can work on my upcoming scholarships, college work, as well as my own comic, not to mention my own life. ^^;

I will still be around in the backgrounds (barely). I will be answering questions in my truth hurts thread in the hall of games, though I don't expect anyone will ask any. ^^ I will also continue to participate in the RP forum, so don't freak guys. Instead of checking everyday, I will only be checking when I post something for an rp, or to answer questions every couple weeks or so.

I appreciate Brion for letting me be a part of his forum, and I am even more grateful to him for experimenting with giving me my own forum for my blooming brainchild. (my comic)  As for now, me and Tabi's website will continue to link with Brion's forum for as long as he permits me until such a time as we get our own forum wrangled up. So, we'll be out of your hair eventually Mr. Foulke. As a token of gratitude, I pledge my site will always hold the flipside banner high on our links page, for being so kind to us.

If you want to talk or miss me (yeah right) or just want to yell at me, my email addresses are in my profile and my deviantart is just http://huik.deviantart.com/

I would like to thank all of you for putting up with me for all these years, and would like to ask you all to take good care of each other. ^_^ Have fun out there.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: Later Kids. Be Nice to each other. ^_^
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 09:46:46 pm »
*claps* Well Said D'Archangel/Dragon The Huik

I've been considering for sometime myself that I should cut back on my internet a little... Well, maybe just schedule it or something, like an hour a day and get an organised list of the sites/forums I need to visit and check on.  It gets to a point where you've gotten to know those in the forums so much that you don't want to miss out on 'em

though I still think an Hour a day will be more than enough time for me to MOD two RPG areas.

In any case. Good luck Huik. Well see you around and rejoice in your sparodic but consistent visits.  Good Luck with life (and let the rest of us know if its any good  :P)
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Admiral Apocolypto

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 11:27:30 pm »
Good knowing ya, Micah.  We all know you're not really leaving, though ^_^

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 03:39:09 am »
Aww, Huik, it's sad that you'll be on less, but I think it's great of you to want to concentrate on your studies and art more.

Good luck!
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 08:01:34 am »
Now seeing that Brion's forum will be taken care of by good people,
<_<  >_>  ...  What good people? ???

::)...sounds like a good choice sir...guess it's a reason to ask more questions in your truth thread, so that we get to hear from you...that or we could read your comic I suppose.  I believe I did read it a while ago, and it seemed to be pretty interesting.  I'll have to check in again.  Do you have any special plans for it?  What's your update schedule?

Thanks for playing the silly games with us!

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 11:29:45 am »
Bye we'll miss you  :(!
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 01:56:09 am »
say it aint so! *cries*

HUUUIIIIK! *Glomples you and doesn't let go* Now you stay here .... pwweeease? *sniff* I'll mis you. but if ya gotta... I guess I can try to cope. and don't you think for a minute you wouldn't get any q's asked you fab nutter you.

*goes and hides in a box*
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 03:23:19 am »
cye later chief, been good sort of knowing you in the short time I've been here.  But we all know you will be back sooner than you know.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:44 pm »
Parting Shot:

Dragon the Huik?

More like Dragon the Buick!

spiritghost

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 10:17:54 pm »
heh its funny to see all the original people drift off. Hopfully i still see you on so i can pester you about your comic. Reminds me of the good old days in TTC

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 08:45:42 pm »
no no it's not. I hate it when peeps leave. :'( :( :( :(
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)