Author Topic: We are the hero (OOC)  (Read 1709 times)

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
We are the hero (OOC)
« on: July 28, 2011, 06:38:49 pm »
Now for something completely different. In this roleplay everyone plays one character. When I post here asking for the next action the first response becomes that action if it is possible.

I don't care what that action is going to be, you can unzip and piss on the king just after accepting the quest if that's the action posted. To reduce strange events, people can discuss and pre plan actions and all be ready to post the same sensible thing but if some random guy posts something else first, you're screwed. :D

Now, the story.

You are the legendary hero who has just killed the great black dragon Rogout who was threatening to destroy the kingdom. Even as the beast dies, the blood splashed on you begins to harden and your flesh becomes stone. The dragon declares his dying curse that you will become stone for a thousand years.

To begin, we have to create our hero. Each post below can contain one defining feature, such as gender, hair color, height, first and last name etc. No double posting. Also, if three people vote out a particular selection it get's cancelled and the first person to post afterwards with a redo of that feature has it locked in.
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: We are the hero (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:20:42 pm »
Hmm...I would have figured this would be more popular than it turned out to be.
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:40:56 am »

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 08:51:46 pm »
Class: Crusader

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 06:42:21 pm »
Race: Half-Orc