Author Topic: Intermission 25: Discussion  (Read 4335 times)

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • AOL Instant Messenger - flipsider99
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
Intermission 25: Discussion
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:12:25 pm »
This is the thread for discussing Intermission 25.  What does the Thin Man have up his sleeve this time?

sunphoenix

• Kinky
  • "..you have to give love to get love." -Wendy Pini
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Intermission 25: Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:13:06 am »
Let me guess... your tuxedo mask in disguise.. and the Sailor Scouts are the actual gods of the world?

"I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!"

{This is Madness!}
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

sunphoenix

• Kinky
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:29:49 am »
Hmmm.. sudden brutal death can be shocking!?!  But I'd not really want to see that done to pretty Maytag...
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free.  No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

twalker500

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:24:20 pm »
Welp, it's a good thing these intermissions aren't canon.

sunphoenix

• Kinky
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:12:04 pm »
Heh!  You know..."I have a crush on you will you go out with me..." is probably the most truthful of all things going on here!  Maytag is quite the catch ...IF you can "catch" her - sweet, terribly smart, a loyal friend ... and drop-dead gorgeous to boot!  Crest you're an Idiot!  :)