Author Topic: Little site issues.  (Read 5537 times)

Xshu

Little site issues.
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:21:21 pm »
One problem is the chapters menu. Some of the links to pages are either mislabeled or missing. For chapter one it's pages 5 and 25 . For chapter two it's page 3. For chapter three it's pages 11 and 13. For chapter thirteen it's page 29. For chapter fourteen it's page 25.

Also, the links to the biographies of Britannus, Lucient, Ragina, and Seraph in the Notebook section are dead.

Just letting you know.

Malki

Re: Little site issues.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 04:30:00 pm »
Those pages aren't missing, they're double-pages coupled with the page before them.

Xshu

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 01:04:16 am »
...Oh.

...Crap!

alia

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 03:40:48 am »
I am currently unable to view any of the pages.  Clicking on page links take me to the "finish" page (after you've gone to the end of readable pages) and so I can't see any pages now.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:03 am »
It all works for me, so if there was a problem, I guess Brion's fixed it.  I was able to select a page from the Comic Archive/Index menu, Click 'next', 'previous', 'menu' and the page it's self to navigate.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

alia

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 07:56:36 am »
I can click on the latest page, and then click previous, but if from the home page, i try to click on a previous page, it still won't work.  I tried both browsers (IE and FF) and refreshed just in case, but doesn't work.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:01 am »
Ahhh, now I see what you mean. On the main site in the update log where Brion lists the new pages as they're put up, and any other major news tid bits, the links for page 26 and previous are failing.

Well, I can see he's removed the bloody Mary side story and 2008 holiday intermission, and looking at the links I can see they point to different page numbers so I suspect that after deleting the Bloody Mary side story, he's probably had to delete all other pages after her's and repost them to get the last page of Chapter 19, pointing to chapter 20 correctly.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

alia

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 06:34:20 pm »
Ah, i see. that would make sense. :)