Author Topic: A Great Treasure Awaits  (Read 20455 times)

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
Re: A Great Treasure Awaits
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 03:41:35 am »
Kish laid her ears when Mai started to talk about her, and the look of distaste on her face only worsened after Mai had kissed Hennet. "Hmph, aren't you friendly" Kish pouted.

Hennet chuckled a little when Mai suggested a cage for Kish, "That wouldn't work, she can escape from anything, kinda her thing. Besides I don't think I'll be going back to the Bloody Rose...at least not anytime soon." Hennet seemed a bit worried about something after he spoke.

Then out of all things Nihil who had been relatively quiet up till now nabbed Hennet by the shoulder and started to lead him away, "I just need to borrow him for a sec ladies."

"What now?" Hennet got out before Nihil shook his head, "I don't think you'd what them to over hear...get it?" Hennet paused then nodded, "Sii'mani rauko?"

"Lle Il'nahedil" Nihil said as if he didn't care that Mai or Kish could hear.

"Amin il'sinta."

"Requalmaya lle."

Hennet shook his head "Lye eleuva"

"Ar'aeera?"

Hennet nodded "Il'dela amin il'demade"

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 04:43:37 am »
Mai twirled one of her knives, "I'm sure I can make her think twice about that."

She gave Nihil an annoyed glance as he came over and a darker one as he started to move Hennet away, watching them impatiently for a moment.

"Take as long as you need," she told Nihil in an irritated tone, "But I want him back in one piece, I intend to finish what you and her interrupted." She looked at Hennet again, "I'm going to take her off for a private chat," she told Hennet, "nothing you need worry about."

Turning she strode toward the ladder leading to the lower deck, not even bothering to look at her as she passed Mai simply told Kish to "come with me" as though talking to a pet.

---------------------------------

((OOC: for Smiles))

"He's not here Lord Kori," the man said bowing low as he walked along side Kori as they walked through the Bloody Rose.

"But he was," the man continued, "calls himself Hennet now, apparently he is very friendly with Mai.. er the Crimson Thorn, my humble apologies my Lord. No doubt they are together, but I would hate to think we he is doing to her now."

"The Crimson Thorn is tough, she will be fine for a while." Kori held up a piece of parchment he was carrying, "But they were sure it was him?"

"Yes Lord Kori." The man was silent for a moment then spoke up, "There's.. There's something else you should know my Lord, some of the crew mention a young girl, they refer to her as Mouse, but I managed to find out her name is Aretha. From the way she is described I'm pretty sure her mother was..."

"Yes, yes." Kori cut him off, "find her. Offer her my protection and a place to stay. We cant have her wondering Canton, I promised her mother I'd keep her safe if she ever came here. This is not a safe place for little girls to wander the streets and with him still around." He sighed, "He killed her mother and she'd never forgive me if I let her daughter be killed by the same monster."

"Yes Lord Kori," the man replied. "And Hennet?"

"If he is not here, he'll be on his ship, the Longbow. No doubt he's lured the Crimson Thorn back there."

"The he could be as sea by now, we'll never catch him."

"Oh no, he's still here, I know it, probably offshore where he thinks he is safe, but he wont go far, I'm sure he wants to rub our noses in it again."

Lucid Nightmare

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 09:37:16 am »
Jones let out a soft whistle through his teeth. Removing his hat, Jones ruffled his hair, before placing it, along with the cane on the seat next to him. Leaning forward, with his hands clasped together and elbows resting on the table, Jones stared vacantly past James, deep in thought.
As James continued with his meal, Jones continued to sit there, unblinking, in his oblivious stupor. Deep in contemplation, the continuing activities of those around him failed to register in his perception. With a visible flinch, Jones’ mind returned and with an insane grin stretching from ear to ear, he appraised James.

“I’ll take your offer. But tell me now, as you stare into the eyes of a monster, a monster that can bring your darkest fears to light, will you be able to steady those arms of yours? Steady them, even in the face of overwhelming fear, and allow your shot to find its mark?”
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 09:39:09 am by Lucid Nightmare »

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 12:31:21 am »

There was something about the way Jones spoke and how quickly his faced changed that sent a shiver up Mason’s spine, his blood turned cold and instinctively reached out and touched the flintlock on his rifle as if to “make ready” by pulling back the hammer.  His good eye narrowed slightly this was not a good feeling there could be serious trouble ahead and it could only mean death, either for him or for any one else that got in the way but Gunnery Sarn’t Major James Mason Royal Marines (Retired) was prepared for that. He should have died at least a good few dozen times all ready and still carried the scars both mentally and physically.  At that time he felt a twinge going up the scar that ran the full length on the outside of his left leg where a wooden deck plank torn free by a French solid round shot had left its mark.

“Mister Jones the last of mony things ah saw while on active duty was seeing ma ship mates from HMS Amethyst getting eaten by sharks after being sunk by a French Privateer, a lot of them where still alive at the time leaving body parts and blood trials floating on the water.  But the first one ah remember is when ah got posted here as a young 19 year old Lance Corporal was seeing some Redcoats from the 2nd Company 48th Regiment of Foot getting skinned and burnt alive by natives when we got sent in wi’ them on that disastrous mission lead by Major Roberts tae take the fort at Tobago.  Ah had to shoot my own section Lieutenant oot o’ shear mercy afore they burnt him alive. So it would nae be the furst time ah hud tae look intae the pits o’ evil o’ man or beastie in the eyes and keep a steady aim also ah didnae gain the rank of Gunnery Sarn’t Major by sitting on ma arse in the barracks a’ the time.  While ye place a mark beside the names o’ those who are sae dear tae ye tell me about this Hennet person and why are sae mony folk are interested in him? Is there any thing special that ah need tae know?”

Mason handed over a piece of charcoal and a faded list of the crew of the Bloody Rose to Jones and ordered two flagons of rum for them both. 

“I’m glad ye took the offer, it would o’ been a shame tae huv tae kill ye just as we where becoming such guid friends and please do feel free tae update the crew list ye see it’s an old one frae the Admiral. After the pay he owes me I’m going tae retire I’m getting tae auld fur this shit.  Anither thing who is that Bloke in the Navy togs you where talking tae?  Cannae remember serving wi him and ah’ve served wi maist o’ the ossifer’s in the Caribbean fleet.”
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 09:19:08 pm »
aretha had hidden behind a crate as she heard two men talking.  one of them seemed more important than the other being called a lord and everything. they seemed to be discussing Mai  so she listened in. she listened in even closer when she heard her name. as their conversation seemed to drift off she came out of her hiding place.

"What do ya mean ya knew my mother?" Aretha said trying not to let her temper through.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 12:29:32 pm by Smiles »
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 02:52:32 am »
Kish had her arms crossed as she watched Mai, and only followed a small while after Mai had ordered her to, as if to show a bit of defiance. Walking down into the cabin behind Mai, Kish asked in a harsh tone, "So? What is it?"

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 03:21:19 am »
Mai did not answer right away, instead she looked Kish up and down as though inspecting her, judging and weighing her.

Mai smiled at Kish, "I want to ensure there are no nasty accidents whilst you are here. It is clear that Hennet is not happy to have you here, nor is he interested in you. I'd hate to have to protect him from unwanted advances." Her eyes were hard as she closed the distance to Kish. She ran the flat of her knife blade against Kish's cheek, "You have a pretty face," she told her, "I would hate to see it ruined." With her free hand Mai pushed Kish's face sideways and stabbed her knife into the wall just in front of Kish's eyes. "and if you even think of hurting him I will kill you. Hennet may have told you my name is Mai, but around here I am known as the Crimson Thorn."

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 08:11:39 pm »
Kish was scared very scared of Mai, and when the name of the Crimson Thorn came to her ears she slipped sideways out from Mai and landed on her back looking up at Mai "Y-you're t-the Thorn...Hennet a-and you?" The stunned look on her face didn't last long for it was replaced with nervous laughter. "I don't believe it" Kish continued to laugh, holding a hand to her forehead, "That man can steal anything." Kish started to stand after calming her laughter, "You have no clue do you? Who Hennet really is?...you're nothing to him."

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 12:07:04 am »
Mai fought down the unexpected urge to punch Kish, instead she jerked her knife free from the wood, inspecting it for damage. Finding none she shoved it back into her belt.

"Tell me." Mai said, "Tell me then what he is and what he is up to. Tell me the truth and tell me everything Kish or I will remove your tongue."

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 03:03:25 am »
Kish smiled looking at Mai, and shook her head, "See I can't do that, even being married to the man for a year I don't know everything." Kish started to slowly pull the elbow long leather glove from her right hand, "That woman he killed, the one he was to marry way back when, he hasn't let her go...hes obsessed with being with her."

After removing her glove Kish started to take the other one off. "Why do you think he keeps trying to kill himself..." after removing both gloves she tossed them onto the small couch that resided in the cabin. "Thats why the rest of us can't even compete, the only woman he wants is dead. Don't expect him to stay for long. He never does."

Walking over to where she had tossed her gloves she laid back and started to undo her boots. "He even has a mind to bring her back to life or something." Looking up at Mai's unconvinced face she nodded, "I told you he's obsessed, besides I'm not the one you should be worried about, its my sister."

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 03:51:29 am »
"It's impossible to bring someone back from the dead." Mai told Kish firmly.

Abruptly she turned away, Mai knew it wasnt, she'd seen it. All those jokes, all that disbelieving Kairi and her magic, she'd been wrong about all of it. She didn't know how he had done it but he had, he had died in front of her eyes, stabbed by Nihil. She struggled to bring her emotions under control for a moment, she could feel the same numb feeling she had felt when she'd seen Hennet die, she felt he tears beginning to come. She was determined not to let Kish see, see her weakness.

"It's not." She said finally, turning back to Kish, her face as solid as it usually was, "He's already died, once. I was there, I saw him die. But now he lives and trust me, I know he is alive." the last comment was accompanied by a smug smile.

Mai looked Kish up and down again and smiled again, "You think highly of yourself if you feel I am worried about you. But tell me of your sister. Why do you think I should be worried about her?"

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 04:49:15 am »
Kish blinked a few times with a look of confusion on her face when Mai said that Hennet had died, but smiled with Mai did. "I trust you made sure he was very alive." undoing the last buckle on her first boot she slid it off, stretching her foot out a bit before starting on the other. "My sister has it in her head to bare Hennet a child, and she doesn't take well to others getting in her way." Still undoing the buckles on the other leg she tilted her head to one side looking at Mai. "She can lace anything with poison, food, paper, weapons, even her own skin. I've seen her kill somone with just a touch, and she doesn't hesitate to kill. If you ever hear the name Kealanah just walk away."

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 05:29:09 am »
"You think I would run from my enemies?" Mai spat stalking over to Kish, "I am no coward. If I die then so be it. I have stared the Dark Rider in the face many times and he has yet to take me to the Mists. One day he will, it matters little who gives me to him, but he will not find me easy meat."

She dropped down on the couch next to Kish and smiled at her. "I think I may like you little Kish. I trust I have no reason to remove your tongue?"

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2009, 02:49:37 am »
Kish shook her head at Mai, "If you won't run for yourself then how about for Hennet?" undoing the last buckle on her other boot she stretched herself out, "I still can't believe you two falling for each other, its like something out of a fairytale." When Mai dropped onto the couch beside her, Kish smiled, "There is no reason we can't be friends."

Before Kish could say anything else the loud and hollow 'thunk' resounded through the ship, somone had just hit the deck, hard. Then after a bit of silence there came the sound of someone shouting.

Kish listened to the sounds and curled her legs up to her chest, "I know that sound, I don't think Hennet liked what Nihil had to say...we should stay down here..." Kish seemed a bit frightened of the idea of an angry Hennet, that was plain enough for anyone to see.

Shadowmage

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 08:30:38 pm »
Name: Grayzag
Appearance: see below
Ship: spells
Personality: quiet
Short Bio: Born in the year 3009 he was born with a very rare ability, temporal distortion. He was shunned by society, letting his anger fuel his hatered he killed thousands before he realised what happened
Favorite Weapon to use: Diamond pressure sword
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:38:06 pm by Shadowmage »

Shadowmage

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2009, 08:35:20 pm »
Carefuly watching from the ground, jumped up to introduce himself to the other people "Hello there," he said, "my name is Grayzag Dorimiti, the pleasures all yours."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:37:13 pm by Shadowmage »

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 07:03:23 am »
After gaining the required information from Jones One Eye grabbed his pack and rifle and left the Inn.  Leaving by the back door he headed off for a clearing in the woods where he had his Basha.  Most of his kit was there in the small bamboo, canvas roofed hut.  Amongst his meagre processions was a bundle wrapped up in a blanket.  It was a not the usual  red coat and white trousers uniform of the infantry/Royal Marines but instead it was the green of the King’s Rifle Corps or to be more precise it once belonged to a trooper of the 60th Regiment of Foot better known as the Royal American Regiment.  Mason had picked it up outside one of the so called hospitals on one of his deployments in the area many years ago.  He never wore it while on active service but now as a bounty hunter it came in useful in territory like this, he would dub his face and hands with charcoal streaks and stick any leaves into his pouches latter to really blend in. One Eye knew by the wind direction that if the Reaver came in by his own boat he would have to be moored near the harbour or rather along the coast some where.   While he thought about possible anchorages Mason stripped his rifle down to clean it once that was done he wrapped some brown wax paper around the scope and slipped on a hood onto it to prevent the sun reflecting off the lens and casing of the scope.  Mason had truly begun to like Jones in the short time he had talked to him,

“Would be a shame to waste such a talent but I have his ticket marked so I must do the job.”   One Eye said to himself.

One Eye got a brew going and looked up at the sky soon the sun would set and with it the stalk would be on.  Mason only had one friend now and that was his rifle, Reaver had seen to that by killing his old friend, or that was what Mason assumed since his old spotter and bounty hunter partner had disappeared while on this very same job with out a trace. One Eye drew his 23 inch handled sword bayonet and begun to sharpen the blade thinking about sticking it into Reaver or seeing him through the sights from 500 yards seeing the shock of what had just happened spread on his face after getting a bullet through his heart and then sneaking away before any one could get to his perch but of course he had to claim his head before he got paid but Mason could do that once the heat had died down.

As soon as he had finished his brew and stowed everything away Mason put  the charcoal from the fire onto any exposed areas to break them up anything to look not like a person.  As he marched off towards a likely cove he whistled the bugle call called Sunset, it was usually played at the end of the soldier’s working day, and it brought back memories since it was on an evening like this he was part of that so called Lost Patrol to raid Antigua Bay when it was under Spanish rule. 

(OOC: sorry about this time jump had to post something)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 10:45:20 pm »
aretha had hidden behind a crate as she heard two men talking.  one of them seemed more important than the other being called a lord and everything. they seemed to be discussing Mai  so she listened in. she listened in even closer when she heard her name. as their conversation seemed to drift off she came out of her hiding place.

"What do ya mean ya knew my mother?" Aretha said trying not to let her temper through.

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 03:10:46 pm »
(OOC - I'm here to save the day RP! Also join in, since it's sort of my fault it died, because I wasn't there... D:)

Sarah's head was spinning a little. She lay her face flat down on the table.
Suddenly she heard Jone's name voiced loud enough for her to hear.
It is probably just someone else named Jones...
But she turned her head slightly, so that her cheek lay down on the table, and she looked around. She spotted the place where the voice had come from, a big red dot, and there, another dot came and joined the red dot.
She focused, sharpening her gaze. IT was two people. Men. They were talking.
She focused a little more.
Yes, it was Jones.
She lay still a while, mouth open, mind blank.
Then she pulled herself together and got up. The red clothed man had left, and she walked unsteadily towards Jones.
"Hello Jones," sounding a lot more down than she used to. "I feel a lot more drunk than I usually feel when I'm drunk." She held her head a little, still with a slight headache from everything that had happened that day.
"My dress is a mess, I probably don't look very ladylike anymore, and I'm sick of playing."

---------------------------

Ekri felt uncomfortable sitting alone, especially with this tall scary man nearby, so when the man Jones had left to talk to, left, she got up, excaused herself, and went over.
By the time she got there, another woman had already joined up with Jones.
"You think the others will really come by here any time soon?" She asked, slightly impatient, looking suspiciously over at the woman, who wore a slightly torn, but expensive looking dress, wondering how much she should be saying in this company.
"I'd like to go back to the ship. They left me behind the last time, I wouldn't like that happening again. But I have no idea where it is, but you know, right? I'm sure they'll be on the ship, they didn't bother looking for me the last time, they probably won't this time either, right?"

------------------------

Sarah looked up at Ekri.
"You know her?" she asked Jones. "Sounds like she is a part of the crew. Heh, left you behind... 'deserve it, do ya, if you don't show up before they leave. But you are right, we should go back, we've waited long enough... Also that Mouse went on her own."
Awkward hugs are my speciality.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 10:27:00 pm »

"Keeps it drown!" A voice shouted from around the side of the crate in response to Aretha's call to the men.

Lying in one of the most awkward sleeping positions Aretha had ever seen was a young, scruffy woman, mumbling to herself and cuddling up to a large flask.  Aretha was immediately hit by a strong stench of rum as the girl shifted around and pushed herself up on unsteady feet.  She groaned loudly and held her head in her hands, closing her eyes tightly at the light.

Damn's Suns!"

*She threw her head back, opened her mouth and up ended the flask in her hand but only a trickle poured out and after a few moments and some shake of the container she threw it back into the crates with a disgruntled look on her face.  Then, turning to Aretha as if she'd only just notice her, she extender her left hand, frowned and exchanged it for the right before greeting her.

"Kate "Wobbles" Pearson. How and who ye be?"
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 10:37:47 am »
    It was well after Midnight by the time One Eye had gotten to his chosen spot.  It was a cliff that over looked the bay down to the harbour, even though it was a good vantage point to watch the coming and goings of anything moving on the water or the land he decided to climb up a tree to give him a truley 360 degree view.  He selcted a thick branch and settled in by weaving some bendy branches around him to make a improvised hide but leaving a big enough gap for him to stick his Sniper's rifle.  Mason pulled out his 'Scope from its container on his hip and had a quick scan of the area and saw that nothing stirred on the sea,land or in the air, all was quiet.  In the far distance to his left he could see the lights of the port and a few ships either berthed at the docks or lying at anchor, the only sounds that carrried to Mason's spot was the sound of the jungle at night and of the waves crashing on the shore either on the beach or against the rocks below. 
  Before he got a few hours sleep Mason took off his pack and hung it up behind him on the trunk of the tree. To stave off any hunger he rumaged into one of his puches and took out some dried cured beef and settled back for his long watch for any sign of his quarry.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 07:18:09 pm »
Aretha was completely distracted by the woman next to her.

"well i ain't no better off 'an i was yesterday. in fact" and she dropped her voice down to near a whisper "I'd wager things alot worse."
 She nodded seriously.
"Name's Aretha "Mouse" Smothle. ya should be 'ere ya know." she said. she shook wobbles hand gladly as she looked back only to see the two men had vanished.

"Damn it all!" she said and muttered a few more curses under her breath.
she looked at Wobbles angrily and said "If twern't for you i might a learned  somethin important."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 08:35:05 pm »
*Wobbles tried to focus on Aretha then turned to where the men had been before trying to focus on her again and raising an eyebrow*

"Whats ye learns little wee lass?  'Tis a ship! Have ye not seen one before. Hash a masht, an a sail, rubber at tha bock an goes sail, sail, sail.  But mosht of alls" *she said with a gleam in her eye and a wide, toothy grin* "it has a holds, and they has rum! come and have sum wit me lass. is no fun ta dwink awone"

*with that, the grabed at Aretha's arm and made some exaggerated steps towards the hold with her in tow*

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 04:00:46 pm »
Aretha pulled back but was no match for Pearson's strength. she was amazed at the grip this woman had when she was drunk.

"not about ships. I've had my fill a ships. I meant about my mum! Besides I don't have time fer fun. i gotta find Mai afore anything else bad happens."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 04:14:04 pm »
"I meant about your RUM too!  Wait Mai? I shink we sherved together aboards the Diamond Dugger!  Yeah lesh Go get Mai first!"

*with that, Wobbles about faced and headed for the boarding ramp with Aretha in tow, not bothering (or remembering) to ask for directions*

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 06:02:15 pm »
Aretha almost wished Wobbles would make up her mind.

"wait you know  Mai?" this was getting interesting.

"so you know where we can find her?" she went on to ask as she was being pulled along.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 06:39:51 pm »
*wobbles stopped*

"'Corse I knows Mai! Slanty eyed lass, my age but no tits" *she said as she released Aretha's hand and juggled her own boobs with a giggle* "Now where ish she? Hunting me Pa's bounty shtill?"

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2009, 09:37:16 pm »
" I heard she's on some other ship right now. not sure where. " answered Aretha dismally.

Finding mai was just what she wanted to do. all this distraction was wasting time. It didn't seem she'd be easy to get to though. then she had a horrible idea.
"ya don't think..." Aretha started to say and shook her head. She looked at wobbles for a moment seriously.

"Ya think we cud run this ship on our own to try and catch up wi' her? 'ere's no way she's too far off." Aretha said getting nervously excited at the plan forming in her head.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 04:59:19 pm »
"So she's out at sea?!"

*Wobbly turned around and gave the ship an look up and down with slightly unfocused eyes*

"Nup. Evan if youse 'ad a bit more meat on yer arms, it'll take leasht four ta furl 'n unfurl tha sails. An thas wit' no un ta steer. Than yuv got ta 'ave 'nuff strength ta pull 'em beams round. Needs two or three more"

*Wobbly grabbed Aretha's arm again and marched her off*

"TO THA TAVERN FER RECRUITIN!"

OOC: I believe many of the others are currently talking outside the tavern or near it?  Feel free to spot us coming or just use Wobbly to march through or bump into you and create a distraction from whatever your character is currently waiting on (much like Smiles used it to loose the two men who she was waiting for a response from).  She's also likely to try and recruit you.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 05:49:19 pm »
Aretha shook her head the one place she was trying to get away from and she was going back. but it seemed it was no use trying to argue. if they couldn't guide the ship on their own they had to get sarah and jones at least.

"ya don't 'ave ta pull so hard. I'll come with." she said trying to shake off Wobbles grip as they headed back to the tavern.