Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 632382 times)

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Chat Thread
« Reply #2550 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:45 pm »
Though the giant Churba-dong theory does seem to fit chillingly well.
I think it would be pure egotisim to claim that it's the next big thing in the conspiracy theory world.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: August 10, 2010, 02:54:21 pm »
Um, just to poke a hole in one theory. If you look closely at the pentagram, its incomplete. It can't keep going at Madison and 18th.
So its not really there.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2552 on: August 10, 2010, 02:56:18 pm »
Um. Look where it is dude, it's right behind the White House. That is not an arbitrary point. THAT IS A VERY SIGNIFICANT POINT.
The lowest point of the "Satanic Star" is on the White House property. Not that many folks have had a hand in building and designing that part of the capital. Many of this stuff has been around  for at least a hundred years.
I would say your skepticism is what is "Arbitrary".
No, it's entirely arbitrary, and ENTIRELY so that it supports their bullshit conspiracy theory. Look at the locations, not the shape. In that area, you have the Kennedy Centre(Named in memoriam to an assassinated president, which most of these fuckwits believe was a conspiracy - Psht, couldn't make those shots from that distance/angle within fifteen seconds, I could do that in my fucking sleep, wankers), Ford theatre(Where a president WAS assassinated), The bureau of Printing and Engraving, the Lincoln memorial, Jefferson memorial, and the Washington monument, the holocaust museum, NASA, FBI headquarters, The capitol building, Pan American union, so on. So, why pick five entirely arbitrary public parks?

I can tell you why, because they form a pretty, neat little upside-down pentagram - Which was and is utterly meaningless, in the world of symbols, until some mid-ninteenth century wank-bucket french magician arbitrarily decided it was evil, and which was, co-incidentally, WELL AFTER THAT PART OF THE CITY WAS LAID OUT AND BUILT - and it gives them room to have the capitol building at the top of a pair of intersecting lines, and make what looks a bit like the symbol of the freemasons, if you turn your head to the side.

IF these attention seeking fuckwits had a clue to what they were doing, they'd manufacture better bullshit "evidence".

You want spooky? Try this -
Between the Kennedy centre, Washington memorial, Thomas Jefferson memorial, washington monument, and the capitol building, you can make a Pentagram which is only slightly cock-eyed, but has the white house at the point, and is even the right way up, And then, if you follow The avenue between the white house and the capitol building, and then follow New York avenue down to the white house - Oooh, New York is where 9/11 occured, EVEN BETTER! - you have the two legs of the mason's symbol, and for the two short legs of the downward arrow, go between the Rennesance Mayflower hotel - Named after one of the ships that carried over some of the oldest bloodlines in america - The Ford theatre, where Lincoln was assassinated, and the Pan american union.

Hey, Here's something even spookier.

Draw lines from the following points, in order -
Make a smooth curve from the top point of New York Avenue(9/11 9/11), down to K and I streets (first two letters of KILL!), and then down to the government printing office(WHERE THE GOVERNMENT PRINTS OUT THOUSANDS OF SECRET DOCUMENTS A YEAR) and then to the post office(WHERE THEY SPY ON YOUR WRITTEN COMMUNICATION), then still in a smooth curve, up through the department of defense(THAT'S KIND OF AN OBVIOUS ONE, GUYS, GET WITH THE CONSPIRACY THEORY PROGRAM, P.S SPOOKY INSINUATION OR SOMETHING), then up through the Federal Court House(WHERE THEY PASS THEIR ILLEGAL LAWS AND BEND THE RULES TO THEIR WHIMS), and down to the Capitol building(NEED I SAY MORE).

Now, from the apex of the upper curve, draw a straight line through the Martin luther king library(BECAUSE THEY'RE TOTALLY TRYING TO CREATE A WHITE MASTER RACE), and then at the end of that line, draw a semi-circle around the white house(OOOOH SHIT SON, THE PRESIDENT LIVES THERE), and through Department of commerce, Department of labor, and internal revenue, and the national archives joining with the apex of the other curve.

Now, ALMOST THERE - Draw a line across the bottom of the Semi-circle over the white house, to enclose it within the semi-circle, and from the apex of the curve of the semi-circle, draw a line inward to the middle of the white house grounds.

FINAL STEP - Now, with a smooth curve, Draw a line between the Washington monument, the Vietnam veterans memorial, Lincoln, and Jefferson memorials. THEN, Draw a line, again, with smooth curves, between the National gallery of art, National museum of natural history, the smithsonian institution, national air and space museum, Voice of america, NASA, and the department of transportation - WHO WILL BE HANDLING GETTING EVERYONE TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS WHEN THE ILLUMINATI TAKE OVER.

FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT QUITE FOLLOWING ALONG, allow me to do a rough mud-map version for you.

OH MY GOD!

C.S - Churba Silvertongue! IT'S SO OBVIOUS, NOW!

MY ENORMOUS PENIS CONTROLS EVERY ASPECT OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMY.

BOW BEFORE MY TREMENDOUS TUMESCENCE! MAKING FUN OF YOUR GULLIBILITY AND LACK OF CRITICAL THINKING IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP IN IT'S MASTER PLAN.

You think you're so clever.
I am not convinced.
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2553 on: August 10, 2010, 02:59:37 pm »
Um, just to poke a hole in one theory. If you look closely at the pentagram, its incomplete. It can't keep going at Madison and 18th.
So its not really there.

Thats why i saud used to.  the original plan of the city had a pentagram drawn in streets, but the city changed over 200 years and some of the roads were blocked by parks etc.  but the basic outline of the shape is still there.
Mercury or bust

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: August 10, 2010, 03:39:47 pm »
I am not convinced.
No, I am clever. I don't think so, I know so. That - combined with logic, knowlege and critical thinking - are why I know this is really fucking stupid. As for you being convinced, well, your lack of critical thinking and research are not my problem.

You said my skepticisim is entirely arbitrary - Which doesn't actually make sense, since it's a position of opinion, and ALL opinions are arbitrary, since arbitrary means "Based on or subject to individual discretion, will or preference", I'd suggest you think about what you say more carefully.

That aside, I assume you meant to say that you think my skepticisim of the idea is pointless and stupid, and that I don't know THE TRUTH, MAN.

So, State your case and provide your evidence. If it is irrefutable by logic, methodology, and it passes the test of Falsifiability, and of course, doesn't fall afoul of Occam's razor, then I'll concede, you win, and you're right.
Of course, If you back down and won't do it, or fail those tests, and it's goodnight, Gracie, you're wrong, done, finished, and we'll hear no more about it without the admission of new - and very fucking compelling - evidence.
There's your choices - Prove your crazy bullshit, is not, well, crazy bullshit, or GTFO.

Now, as for the rest of you - Conspiracy theories, and the psychology of them are honestly fascinating. A whirl of logical fallacies, paranoia, the search for meaning and the constant craving of validation, importance, and gratification all distilled down into crazy bullshit - not to mention the amazing psychological projections on the behalf of the conspiracy believers, is stunning.
Not to mention how people gain emotional and intellectual satisfaction from them, as quite often they satisfy the need for understanding of the world and events within it, and to quantify and categorise the events and people within the world in an acceptable fashion.

Also, even more interesting than that is the way that conspiracy theories always fall into a template of one kind or another, and are hardly ever about things that are entirely innocent, but of massive, morally abhorrent events(real or imagined) and assign moral responsibility to a particular group(who may or may not exist) - whom, of course, the believer is NEVER EVER a part of - and is clearly imaginable, and easy to picture or conceptualise in one's mind.
Also interestingly, this almost always excuses the Beliver of any and all moral responsibility or need for action in regards to any event as such, no matter what it is, because it's always, always some other person or group's fault.

This also applies to scientific matters - Something that's hard for you to comprehend through lack of knowledge and understanding? IT OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAPPENED! IT'S JUST ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS, MOTHERFUCKIN' LYIN AND GETTIN' ME PISSED!
Interestingly, this lack of understanding often plays into the greater conspiracy theories at large - For example, the people who complain that the fires in the WTC towers were not hot enough to melt steel(or in the memorable case of rosie o'donnell, claiming that NO fire is hot enough to melt steel, showing a base misunderstanding on how steel is made) without knowing or acknowledging that while it might not be hot enough to Liquify steel, it is certainly hot enough to make it soften to the point of pliability, and when said pliable hot steel is a structural support in a very big building - shit gets real.

Anyway, that's enough nattering from me. I think you get the point, it's interesting. Utterly ludicrous bullshit, but interesting all the same.

Not to mention, as I said, the theories themselves, which are often such intricate, delicate constructions, propped up on every other part of it like an enormous house of cards, ballanced on another house of cards, ballanced on another house of cards, and so on.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #2555 on: August 10, 2010, 04:32:29 pm »
The freemasons weren't trying to put any pentogram there. We couldn't give a 'toss about it.

The Dong though, thats totally us.  We've been worshiping the Dong from the beginning.

Truly we are the church of Dong and have been awaiting the return of the Dong's carrier, Chruba Silvertongue, which will lead to the end of the world through the Earth getting fucked by it, even more than Greenpeace would claim all of humanity is fucking the Earth, and then blown up in a climactic, but sticky, end.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: August 10, 2010, 04:35:08 pm »
Is that going to happen in 2012?
Because the mayans totally knew!!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2557 on: August 10, 2010, 04:35:56 pm »
"All pilots are in on the conspiracy, and use special flying techniques to make it appear that the world is round.

And the government makes money off of this...somehow"

GREAT!! thanks CDSM that is the biggest secret in the aviation world and you just go tell EVERYONE!!
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: August 10, 2010, 04:41:07 pm »
The freemasons weren't trying to put any pentogram there. We couldn't give a 'toss about it.

The Dong though, thats totally us.  We've been worshiping the Dong from the beginning.

Truly we are the church of Dong and have been awaiting the return of the Dong's carrier, Chruba Silvertongue, which will lead to the end of the world through the Earth getting fucked by it, even more than Greenpeace would claim all of humanity is fucking the Earth, and then blown up in a climactic, but sticky, end.
I think the most damning evidence is that the Upside down Pentagram meant nothing whatsoever, until a few hundred years after Washington was well established, and had been built for a long time - and the only person who decided that it meant anything was a mad french magician and occult author who was in vogue, for a time, in the mid-nineteenth century.

As for the dong thing, though - Yeah, that's pretty much it, though it was never greenpeace specifically, however, they're the most likely party, when you think about it. I've always thought they were a front for the secretive group, the castradaii. Very suspicious, that lot.

Is that going to happen in 2012?
Because the mayans totally knew!!
Yes, this is true. A little known fact - the much spoken of mayan calendar? It's totally in the shape of a giant stone dong.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: August 10, 2010, 04:47:37 pm »
OMG!
Nuuuuuuuuuu

Wait! I still have time to sacrifice my hot body to the peni that want to have a look inside!!
I COULD SAVE TEH PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: August 10, 2010, 04:52:37 pm »
OMG!
Nuuuuuuuuuu

Wait! I still have time to sacrifice my hot body to the peni that want to have a look inside!!
I COULD SAVE TEH PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I support this plan, to flaunt my supreme mastery of understatement.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2561 on: August 10, 2010, 04:56:34 pm »
I'll just stand in the background taking pictures and selling souveners.

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2562 on: August 10, 2010, 05:15:37 pm »
I'd buy one
Mercury or bust

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: August 10, 2010, 05:17:03 pm »
If it makes the big penis happy i'm game!

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2564 on: August 10, 2010, 05:49:47 pm »
I am not convinced.
No, I am clever. I don't think so, I know so. That - combined with logic, knowlege and critical thinking - are why I know this is really fucking stupid. As for you being convinced, well, your lack of critical thinking and research are not my problem.

You said my skepticisim is entirely arbitrary - Which doesn't actually make sense, since it's a position of opinion, and ALL opinions are arbitrary, since arbitrary means "Based on or subject to individual discretion, will or preference", I'd suggest you think about what you say more carefully.

That aside, I assume you meant to say that you think my skepticisim of the idea is pointless and stupid, and that I don't know THE TRUTH, MAN.

So, State your case and provide your evidence. If it is irrefutable by logic, methodology, and it passes the test of Falsifiability, and of course, doesn't fall afoul of Occam's razor, then I'll concede, you win, and you're right.
Of course, If you back down and won't do it, or fail those tests, and it's goodnight, Gracie, you're wrong, done, finished, and we'll hear no more about it without the admission of new - and very fucking compelling - evidence.
There's your choices - Prove your crazy bullshit, is not, well, crazy bullshit, or GTFO.

Now, as for the rest of you - Conspiracy theories, and the psychology of them are honestly fascinating. A whirl of logical fallacies, paranoia, the search for meaning and the constant craving of validation, importance, and gratification all distilled down into crazy bullshit - not to mention the amazing psychological projections on the behalf of the conspiracy believers, is stunning.
Not to mention how people gain emotional and intellectual satisfaction from them, as quite often they satisfy the need for understanding of the world and events within it, and to quantify and categorise the events and people within the world in an acceptable fashion.

Also, even more interesting than that is the way that conspiracy theories always fall into a template of one kind or another, and are hardly ever about things that are entirely innocent, but of massive, morally abhorrent events(real or imagined) and assign moral responsibility to a particular group(who may or may not exist) - whom, of course, the believer is NEVER EVER a part of - and is clearly imaginable, and easy to picture or conceptualise in one's mind.
Also interestingly, this almost always excuses the Beliver of any and all moral responsibility or need for action in regards to any event as such, no matter what it is, because it's always, always some other person or group's fault.

This also applies to scientific matters - Something that's hard for you to comprehend through lack of knowledge and understanding? IT OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAPPENED! IT'S JUST ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS, MOTHERFUCKIN' LYIN AND GETTIN' ME PISSED!
Interestingly, this lack of understanding often plays into the greater conspiracy theories at large - For example, the people who complain that the fires in the WTC towers were not hot enough to melt steel(or in the memorable case of rosie o'donnell, claiming that NO fire is hot enough to melt steel, showing a base misunderstanding on how steel is made) without knowing or acknowledging that while it might not be hot enough to Liquify steel, it is certainly hot enough to make it soften to the point of pliability, and when said pliable hot steel is a structural support in a very big building - shit gets real.

Anyway, that's enough nattering from me. I think you get the point, it's interesting. Utterly ludicrous bullshit, but interesting all the same.

Not to mention, as I said, the theories themselves, which are often such intricate, delicate constructions, propped up on every other part of it like an enormous house of cards, ballanced on another house of cards, ballanced on another house of cards, and so on.

Fuck off, churba.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: August 10, 2010, 05:54:12 pm »
I'll take that as a "No, I don't have the spine to stand behind what I say or believe."

If you're not going to stand behind what you say, and just run away like a coward when challenged, then you're not even worth the consideration of idle chitchat, let alone an intelligent debate.

Grow a pair, then come back and talk, little boy. Even my almost valueless time is not worth wasting on your softcock antics.

akashayi

« Reply #2566 on: August 10, 2010, 06:23:55 pm »
Hey.

It's way past the point you guys should really be having this discussion in the debate thread if you really want to debate, not in the Free Talk section. This really is not the place for lengthy, serious debate and it's certainly not the place for arguments. Remember, Maytag wants you to relax and have fun! ;P

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: August 10, 2010, 06:28:51 pm »
Hey.

It's way past the point you guys should really be having this discussion in the debate thread if you really want to debate, not in the Free Talk section. This really is not the place for lengthy, serious debate and it's certainly not the place for arguments.
Well, doesn't look like that's going to happen, so an earth shattering MEH to the whole thing, and moving swiftly on.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2568 on: August 10, 2010, 06:45:33 pm »
I am not convinced.

I am not convinced that you are so clever. That's what I am not convinced of.
And I think you skepticism is arbitrary because you have no more clue then I of whether or not that pentagram is on purpose. I tend to suspect that it is, because it was built by people, and people tend to care about things like symbolism, regardless of whether or not they think it holds any power over them.
My gut tells me that your skepticism is based more on angry reactionary-ism then any "logic" or "critical thinking" that you might attest to. It is a pentagram, right in the Capital. Look on the map. That's self evident. Why does that piss you off so much? I didn't really hypothesize it's meaning, and I honestly don't know why it's there or who made it. My instincts tell me that it's too perfect of a shape to be a coincidence, but that could all be my personal bias in tending to assuming that things are on purpose rather then accidental. But perhaps your pryroclastic (and kind of frightening) rantings about my reaction might say something about your own bias. And perhaps your temper as well?

As far as what this says about MY GRAND BELIEF SYSTEM (TM), I think you are being a little presumptuous to assume it says anything about that. I see the pentagram, I go "ooh creepy" and that's it. I frankly don't care enough about conspiracy theories in general or Washington in specific to spend any time researching it. Just because I am not willing to get drug into your hate-filled mudslinging match against what you seem to think is be my "type" (i.e. hippy, gets stoned too much, believes everything he hears, never checks his sources, never thinks critically about anything, walks around in a haze and buys everything on late-night television) doesn't really say that much about about my character as you think it does. I think it says more about you and your tendency to assume things about people then it does me.  I'll have you know I can think quite critically, and do so often, especially when watching the news or seeing any kind of advertisement. I even think critically when reading fiction or listening to people talk about there problems. Just because I don't want to think too hard about whether their is an ancient conspiracy to mind control the masses with occult influence or whatever (even if there was there is nothing I could do about it, and paranoid schizophrenia runs in my family so I try to avoid paranoid thinking whenever I can) I don't think that says that I'm a "coward" so much as that I have a realistic view of my own limitations.

As far as your little diatribe about the giant penis, it comes off more as ad hominem attack then anything else, so I responded you with the same. By equating my (admittedly emotional) reaction to a picture of a giant cock, you (none to subtlety) called me a simpering dolt.  I told you to fuck off because you basically were calling me a moron. I don't like to be called a moron, so why should I sit here and read your elaborate attempts to do so?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: August 10, 2010, 06:57:52 pm »
Let's take it to the mat in the debate area instead, in a few hours time, I suppose. However, two simple corrections - You didn't respond with an Ad hominem. For it to be an Ad hominem attack, it would have to be something like "You are wrong, because you're an asshole" rather than just saying "You're an asshole".

Second correction - It wasn't an ad homenim attack - it was simply "This idea is stupid and clearly wrong, and here is a comparably stupid and clearly wrong idea, to illustrate why this is stupid and wrong". Again, for it to be Ad hominem, it'd have to be "This idea is wrong, because you are silly and smell of fish." or something similar

Essentially, to give you the ten-seconds-or-less explanation, It's when you say an idea is wrong because of an undesirable quality in the person - no matter if it's true or not, IIRC, but I could be wrong on that point - without actually addressing the argument that it is meant to refute.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2570 on: August 10, 2010, 07:16:57 pm »
Thing is, I don't care enough to have an intelligent debate about this. The government doesn't need occult backing (I just think it fits in with their character) but even if they sacrificed babies to Satan on a regular basis and it gave them magic powers, it still would be far from the most scary thing about them. The  frightening thing about the government is, they have guns and money, and could kill you or throw you in prison over the flimsiest pretext if they wanted to, and that's what makes them scary, not their personal feelings about Anton Levey and Alastar Crowley. 
I honestly don't care much about the possibility of Satanism or Aliens or whatever in cahoots with the government. I wouldn't put it past them, but the Patriot Act makes me feel far more paranoid then any shadowy entity ever could.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #2571 on: August 10, 2010, 08:53:13 pm »
 :'(

One thing Ronin raises is the question of if the Pentogram was created on purpose, regardless of any occult or conspiracy theory.

So could it have been done for some more aesthetic value in the city?  I know the French were VERY good at these sorts of things and unless I'm mistaken, they were supporting the U.S. back then so if they had involvement in the city planning, etc, then I could easily see certain steps being taken to achieve the look for simple appearances.  Its likely that educated architects and city planners may have also been either trained in France, trained by French or gained much of their education from French sources.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:02:54 pm by charles »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2572 on: August 10, 2010, 10:05:05 pm »
IT OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAPPENED! IT'S JUST ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS, MOTHERFUCKIN' LYIN AND GETTIN' ME PISSED!

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

akashayi

« Reply #2573 on: August 11, 2010, 01:03:50 am »

One thing Ronin raises is the question of if the Pentogram was created on purpose, regardless of any occult or conspiracy theory.

So could it have been done for some more aesthetic value in the city?  I know the French were VERY good at these sorts of things and unless I'm mistaken, they were supporting the U.S. back then so if they had involvement in the city planning, etc, then I could easily see certain steps being taken to achieve the look for simple appearances.  Its likely that educated architects and city planners may have also been either trained in France, trained by French or gained much of their education from French sources.

yeah, I'm pretty sure it was designed that way on purpose, regardless of the reason. Apparently, it was designed by some french dude (go figure)...That's kind of funny:

'In early 1791, President Washington appointed Pierre (Peter) Charles L'Enfant to devise a plan for the new city in an area of land at the center of the federal territory that lay between the northeast shore of the Potomac River and the northwest shore of the Potomac's Eastern Branch.[28] L'Enfant then designed in his "Plan of the city intended for the permanent seat of the government of the United States...'

Anyway, Washington and Benjamin Franklin and a good number of people involved in the formation of the united states are well known to have been high ranking freemasons, just as a point of history. I was in Philadelphia earlier this year and went to independence hall and all that touristy shiesse too and was pretty surprised at how important symbols apparently were to these dudes and the formation of this country...freemasons or no. But there was a huge freemason influence there. That's why I find it's pretty plausible that they designed the streets with various symbols in mind.

./yawn I'm not sure anyone's really arguing anything...except you Churba, you seem pretty vehemently bent on this and the only one who really mentioned a conspiracy.

ANYWAY. It's clear I have to bring out the big guns... I didn't want to have to do this but...:

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2574 on: August 11, 2010, 02:32:31 am »
*Phew* thought you where going to bring out the little cricket after reading that lot.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: August 11, 2010, 05:30:42 am »
./yawn I'm not sure anyone's really arguing anything...except you Churba, you seem pretty vehemently bent on this and the only one who really mentioned a conspiracy.
Making fun of an evidence-free claim which is one of the extremely common threads in conspiracy theories is suddenly being Vehemently bent? That's news to me.

But hey, Whatever. I'm used to this sort of thing.

ANYWAY. It's clear I have to bring out the big guns... I didn't want to have to do this but...:
I deflect your big guns with the world's smallest violin, upon which I will play the song "My heart pumps purple piss for you."

All we can really tell by that image is that the Pentagram was created - by some guy with a red pen and a ruler. As I said, possibly somewhat harshly to Ronin, is that there would need to be some pretty compelling evidence that it was built into the city on purpose, rather than it just being a coincidence. Because, y'know, I tend not to believe things without evidence, Big old meanie Sceptic here, remember.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:10:23 am by Churba »

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: August 11, 2010, 06:42:11 am »
So the penis thing wasn't true?

:-X

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:12 am »
So the penis thing wasn't true?

:-X

That's just what THE MAN wants you to think.

Zearth

« Reply #2578 on: August 11, 2010, 08:10:09 pm »
wait what about peni?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #2579 on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:49 am »
Making fun of an evidence-free claim which is one of the extremely common threads in conspiracy theories is suddenly being Vehemently bent? That's news to me.

But hey, Whatever. I'm used to this sort of thing.

I deflect your big guns with the world's smallest violin, upon which I will play the song "My heart pumps purple piss for you."

All we can really tell by that image is that the Pentagram was created - by some guy with a red pen and a ruler. As I said, possibly somewhat harshly to Ronin, is that there would need to be some pretty compelling evidence that it was built into the city on purpose, rather than it just being a coincidence. Because, y'know, I tend not to believe things without evidence, Big old meanie Sceptic here, remember.

Actually, now that Akashayi has confirmed to me that a frenchman was heavily involved in the planning, I'm even more convinced that it really could be intentional.  I'm pretty sure you've been to France Churba, so you've probably seen what they're like in their wide-spread architecture planning the aesthetics like the setup of those parks and the whitehouse.

A good look at the centre of Paris on google maps and you can see that they go to those sort of lengths and think beyond the scale of individual buildings and their individual locations to their locations in relation to each other and with the entire city.

Again, I don't think its any kind of occult rubbish, but it wouldn't surprise me, now, if it was done intentionally.