Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 632136 times)

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Chat Thread
« Reply #1770 on: December 19, 2009, 05:50:29 pm »
I'm saving my orphans for my world domination plot. But I would do -sexy- rituals for your safety. ;P

Orphans are easy to come by. Just kill the parents, easy orphan. :P

Also, this is hilarious:

So yeah, I have a cruel sense of humor, but I admit it's dickish and I'd punch him in the face, but...I must give props where props are due.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 06:05:19 pm by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: December 19, 2009, 06:31:50 pm »
Katie sounds like a nice girl.  And asian too?  rowr.  I mean gosh, she's really only giving herself to one guy there.  She also seems to be determined and able to meet her goals once she sets them, which is an admirable quality! :P

Apart from that one guy, it kinda sounds like Dante's girlfriend in Clerks.

"37 guys?!" haha

What's a "V-card" though?

akashayi

« Reply #1772 on: December 19, 2009, 06:39:43 pm »
V...card.... I have not heard of this maneuver, either.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: December 19, 2009, 06:42:08 pm »
Somebodies virginity.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

akashayi

« Reply #1774 on: December 19, 2009, 06:44:28 pm »
But not your own? That'd be like me saying, "here, take this other guy's virginity...all your's"

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: December 19, 2009, 06:48:27 pm »
It's more like, you have sex with a virgin you now have their V-card
So, with each one on the list that says "V-Card" she was hoping to get... "Collect" if you will...

akashayi

« Reply #1776 on: December 19, 2009, 06:51:28 pm »
I could see that very easily becoming a bad anime. A la Card Captor Sakura and her magical rod.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1777 on: December 19, 2009, 08:16:19 pm »
Yeah. I took it to mean maybe she meant give her own V-card, and that she was probably thought it meant letting him go in the vagina.

She sounds flaky enough to mix up the lingo.

akashayi

« Reply #1778 on: December 19, 2009, 08:22:18 pm »
if you have a collection of v cards, wouldn't that also mean you've had really bad sex with a lot of different people maybe just once?

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 19, 2009, 08:46:40 pm »
I suppose so, but there are those "Conquest" kind of people who prefer quantity over quality.

akashayi

« Reply #1780 on: December 19, 2009, 08:54:33 pm »
More worried about bragging rights than enjoying themselves? I just can't empathize with that mindset in the slightest.

Also

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1781 on: December 19, 2009, 08:58:54 pm »
More worried about bragging rights than enjoying themselves? I just can't empathize with that mindset in the slightest.

Yeah. Personally, I'd rather be the last person a woman has sex with than the first, if you get my drift.

Hint: The drift is not that I'm a serial killer. Shame on you for thinking that about me.

akashayi

« Reply #1782 on: December 19, 2009, 09:06:58 pm »
I actually didn't... immediately assume that... until you brought it up. o.O

I don't know about last... but that would require a belief in things lasting, which is scarce in my brain...

Yeah, I think I agree with you. Would way rather be a person's last than their first... And everyone knows I don't really care to sleep with virgins. xP

Random:

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 19, 2009, 09:11:48 pm »
How dare you make your cats wait for snuggles Akasha.

___

Too late, you already have that Serial killer feel about you.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1784 on: December 19, 2009, 09:15:45 pm »
I actually didn't... immediately assume that... until you brought it up. o.O

I don't know about last... but that would require a belief in things lasting, which is scarce in my brain...

Yeah, I think I agree with you. Would way rather be a person's last than their first... And everyone knows I don't really care to sleep with virgins. xP

Well, my preference is that I'd rather be the one they "end up" with, so to speak. i.e. I don't care if a girl has had no previous lovers or a hundred, if I'm the one she's with now and she wants to be with forever.

Kind of different from my Christian buddies. They didn't 'get' it. I'd listen to them saying stuff like "How'd you feel knowing someone had 'been there' before you?" or as one preacher advised us "You don't used equipment, boys".

Well, golly, I tend not to view women as pieces of equipment.

Random:

Can't be sex at all. If it were, why the hell would being a guardian or sister stand in the way? It's manga, after all.

Too late, you already have that Serial killer feel about you.

Objection! Serial killers are sickos and pussies that kill because they are pussies and their mom didn't love them because of it, and now they rape and ritually eat blonde women cuz their first crush was a blonde chick that rejected him.

So, serial killer, no. Definitely not.
But generic mass murderer, well, that's a label I could aspire to.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:17:45 pm by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

akashayi

« Reply #1785 on: December 19, 2009, 09:18:41 pm »
Can't be sex at all. If it were, why the hell would being a guardian or sister stand in the way? It's manga, after all.

Hahahaha...it's funny because it's true.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 19, 2009, 10:45:03 pm »
My dog just got stuck in the snow, it was funny and cute until I had to go outside and fetch him.

akashayi

« Reply #1787 on: December 19, 2009, 11:03:52 pm »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 19, 2009, 11:16:35 pm »
Precisely... Except my dog had a sweater on, and is probably smaller than that cat >.>

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1789 on: December 19, 2009, 11:32:13 pm »
I'm pretty sure both CDSM and Akashayi are serial killers.  OH GOD! and AKASHAYI KNOWS MY ADDRESS! *hides under bed*

I gotta admit... That list really is quite funny.  But I must confess that I've never known a guy to keep such a list yet I have known one girl.  But if legend is to be trusted then frat guys seem to keep track of their conquests.

I guess Girls plan their conquests or make goals while guys just go with whatever they can get and tally it up *shrug*

Strange as it is, despite my crummy marriage, I'm still much more for long term relationships than one-night-stand's dirty weekends or short term flings... I guess friendships with benefits would still work.  I just prefer the idea of only being with someone (or people I guess) who I know, rather than random strangers.

*shrug* each to their own and heck, good on that girl if she manages to achieve all her accomplishments *lol*
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: December 19, 2009, 11:55:42 pm »
(Re one night stands:) But some people are just so open and/or awesome that they're not really strangers within a half hour of talking with them...and then it's all good.  I have missed several of those opportunities though, only realizing the following morning (sometimes a couple days later!  I'm dense) that there was flirting going on, and never capitalized on one I don't think.  :(  But I used to just assume that no one could possibly be attracted to me unless there was something wrong with them or they weren't that pretty, whatever.

But every time I think about it I get kinda mad, because some of those opportunities were really good, with really cool people and/or attractive people, and I won't get them again.  Even if they didn't turn into sex, you know, just having fun with someone.

The worst one...ugh no I don't even want to think about it.  There were I think 3 that I'm just about equally regretful about.

Ugh.

Sorry!

akashayi

« Reply #1791 on: December 19, 2009, 11:59:16 pm »
Yeah, I have regrets for not following through. One of those girls, I don't think I'll ever get the chance again and I have a huge crush on her >.<

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1792 on: December 20, 2009, 12:03:22 am »
*sigh* Yeah... All the old "What if's" or "If only I'd" kind of thoughts.

I guess *shrug* heck I haven't been single in 10.3 years so you guys would know better than me.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 20, 2009, 12:12:33 am »
That cat pic is funny btw.  Something about "butt" is always funny to me.

But anyway, the reason I came over here is that I was thinking of asking charles to start up the drunk thread again.

I just kind of like the idea.  It'll keep us from saying too much weird sh#$ in the other threads, and we can let loose if we happen to be "partying" alone.  As it is, I never want to come here when I'm drinking, or I feel uncomfortable if I do and read all my posts like 8 times to try and make sure I'm not saying something stupid I won't regret later, and that's not fun.

charles?  Could you do that pls, maybe next time you're wasted (j/k)?  :)  Just don't use all caps this time...

I can do it, but you did such a good job last time...and it was your brainchild.  (one of your uglier, less intelligent ones)

I know there was some opposition before, but I think it certainly had enough support as well.  I mean, this is Free Talk, even a minor portion of the population should be allowed to open topics as they like.

And just as a note for those who may think otherwise: those of us who drink occasionally do not think we are "cool" or whatnot for doing so, nor are we saying "Look at me, I'm drunk!"  In contrast, folks are perfectly welcome to ignore the thread entirely. :)  (Though I think no one will...who doesn't want to read what people say when they're drunk?) :)

ninja'd: really?  That long?

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 20, 2009, 12:16:11 am »
To be fair though I probably shouldn't feel uncomfortable posting buzzed and being like HELLOO everybody!

It's just a bad habit that I developed due to someone's...well ya know.

But I don't think it's bad to have a thread.

akashayi

« Reply #1795 on: December 20, 2009, 12:23:20 am »
Alcohol can be such a great social lubricant, and you guys are a lot of fun (for me) while drunk! Drink more! post more!

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1796 on: December 20, 2009, 12:23:24 am »
@UIS: hmmmm, I'll work on coming up with another name maybe.  I can half see the problem people had with it.  They thought it was making light of heavy drinking and alcoholisim.

PARTY POSTING... CRAZY POSTS *shrug*  I do like the idea of starting it off again.  I'll see about coming up with someting tonight... After a few beers *LOL*

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 20, 2009, 12:41:21 am »
@UIS: hmmmm, I'll work on coming up with another name maybe.  I can half see the problem people had with it.  They thought it was making light of heavy drinking and alcoholisim.

PARTY POSTING... CRAZY POSTS *shrug*  I do like the idea of starting it off again.  I'll see about coming up with someting tonight... After a few beers *LOL*

@Akasha: why does everything you say get instantly interpreted sexually in my mind? :P  It's happened to me like 8 times in the last week!  Just totally got a mental image of a threesome...high five charles!  Churba, you around?  Oddball?  Get in here!  (sorry! :-[ :P)

charles: I know what you mean, but the truth is that's an interpretation rather than reality, and I think it'll be better if the Free Talk area is freer.  No reason not to have a party atmosphere, as you say, as long as long as there is someone who wants to do it.  *evil grin, waits with party hat held behind back*

Just like there's no reason not to always talk about sex, since we seem to be a bunch of horndogs, or at least think sex is fun/funny to always talk about.  I mean, anyway, look at the comic we read here!

If a bunch of serious people show up, or a bunch of people who think it's stupid to always talk about sex, they can start threads too...nah never mind, the threads will turn to sexual discussions/jokes instantly and they'll leave. :P  But oh well, there are other forums out there!

I'm saying this as much to myself as anyone btw.

But anyway, plz only do it (start thread) if and when it feels right ;)  I don't care if it's today, or weeks from now. (though I might do it myself eventually)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:44:32 am by UmberIsSexy »

akashayi

« Reply #1798 on: December 20, 2009, 12:49:36 am »
Wait, so the two of you want to have an orgy with Churba and me?

Umber, you're such a fucking pervert. (don't ever change.)

...vaguely on the topic at hand, I've always liked the light hearted.... fun, sexual, friendly atmosphere here. :)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 20, 2009, 01:03:16 am »
Wait, so the two of you want to have an orgy with Churba and me?
hell yes.  I think that would be wonderful.

( I edited Odd in there too, didn't want him to feel left out.  Pozf will be on his laptop in the corner maybe...CDSM is still figuring out if he's asexual or not, while masturbating 6-8 times a day :P )

Actually, I don't want it too crowded.  Foursome tops!  (unless smiles or someone else shows up :P)
...vaguely on the topic at hand, I've always liked the light hearted.... fun, sexual, friendly atmosphere here. :)
exactly.  I think I've gotten away from that a bit, or just not let myself go enough.

If you're not being yourself, then what are you being ya know?

and don't forget intelligent.  Extremely silly and weird, but intelligent.

I guess there's always the debate room for being intelligent and serious, and Another Dimension for being intelligent and creative.