Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 632118 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: The Chat Thread
« Reply #1830 on: December 20, 2009, 09:59:20 pm »
ahhh yes.  Well, it's sort of like a lot of hints and little things.  Sort of like someone who suspects their partner is cheating on them. They might not know, but they have some idea thanks to little hints and suspicions.  Granted, there can be a level of paranoia but someone close to you can usually guess these things pretty accurately.

Heck, I can't remember how old you are but if you're 18 then it shouldn't really be their business or concern.  On the other hand, I do believe that parents have a certain level of rights about what goes on in their house if you're living under their roof and eating their food, despite your age, so if they have certain rules about sexual activity under their roof or other things in their home then it should probably be respected to a certain level... Just wait 'till their out of town or something *LOL*
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1831 on: December 20, 2009, 11:09:06 pm »
ahhh yes.  Well, it's sort of like a lot of hints and little things.  Sort of like someone who suspects their partner is cheating on them. They might not know, but they have some idea thanks to little hints and suspicions.  Granted, there can be a level of paranoia but someone close to you can usually guess these things pretty accurately.

Who knows. Remember, sexual subtext isn't something my kind are taught.

Heck, I can't remember how old you are but if you're 18 then it shouldn't really be their business or concern.  On the other hand, I do believe that parents have a certain level of rights about what goes on in their house if you're living under their roof and eating their food, despite your age, so if they have certain rules about sexual activity under their roof or other things in their home then it should probably be respected to a certain level... Just wait 'till their out of town or something *LOL*

Well, I wouldn't do it here. I mean, specifically, while I am away at college.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 21, 2009, 07:13:27 am »
I'ma bite my goddamn tongue.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1833 on: December 21, 2009, 07:31:27 am »
*lol* Yeah, there's no hope for the paranoid who are just locked onto the idea that people are cheating on them, or for the naieve who force themselves to ignore even the most blatant signs in order to believe the best.  But there can be all sorts of little things that a reasonable person, who's close to you, can spot over time to get a pretty good idea of something being up or out of the ordinary.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1834 on: December 21, 2009, 09:00:58 am »
*lol* Yeah, there's no hope for the paranoid who are just locked onto the idea that people are cheating on them, or for the naieve who force themselves to ignore even the most blatant signs in order to believe the best.  But there can be all sorts of little things that a reasonable person, who's close to you, can spot over time to get a pretty good idea of something being up or out of the ordinary.

I act like that all the time, for nothing, hence my parent's paranoia. So yeah...

akashayi

« Reply #1835 on: December 21, 2009, 09:41:54 pm »
It's almost impossible to hide something from me. Not because I'm paranoid, or creepy-stalkerish about things, but simply because I'm very observant over time and can put 2 + 2 together.

Sometimes, I think that's a curse... but in the end... I still like my observant, intelligent mind. ./pokes self in brain

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1836 on: December 21, 2009, 09:46:24 pm »
It's almost impossible to hide something from me. Not because I'm paranoid, or creepy-stalkerish about things, but simply because I'm very observant over time and can put 2 + 2 together.

Sometimes, I think that's a curse... but in the end... I still like my observant, intelligent mind. ./pokes self in brain

This makes me really wish I knew you IRL so I could try hiding stuff from you.

akashayi

« Reply #1837 on: December 21, 2009, 09:57:59 pm »
"What's in my pocket?"

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 21, 2009, 10:09:59 pm »

Same here, I tend to play oblivious and always act as if all I can see the surface, then when your least expecting I whip it out.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1839 on: December 21, 2009, 10:19:25 pm »
I'm observant AND paranoid, so often I second-guess my observations.

Like, this girl that I like, I *think* she might like me, but I think that I only think that because I want it to be true.

But I met with a friend today who said she suspected she was trying to hit on me as well, which makes me feel better.
But she advised me definitely to wait, which is good, since that was my plan.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 22, 2009, 09:03:46 am »
Same here, I tend to play oblivious and always act as if all I can see the surface, then when your least expecting I whip it out.
never mind.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1841 on: December 22, 2009, 10:56:58 am »
Unnecessary Censorship is kind of amusing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWCeiJnZDnI&feature=related

akashayi

« Reply #1842 on: December 22, 2009, 12:37:21 pm »
As is the Hitchhiker's Guide to Murder
http://vimeo.com/8272975

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1843 on: December 23, 2009, 12:46:53 am »
Still snowing in "sunny" Scotland, mindless rambleing leaking from what left of my mind. caffine wearing off need a shower then bed dam having no kids on the street no more snowba fights.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 23, 2009, 08:12:51 am »
Prog music reminds me of CDSM.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1845 on: December 23, 2009, 04:08:04 pm »

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: December 26, 2009, 12:14:41 pm »
I hope everyone had a great Christmas (if you celebrated it)!  What presents did you get?  Here's my list:

The Dark Knight 2-disc DVD edition
A Dark Knight T-shirt
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya novel
Once soundtrack
A sweater
A plaid flannel shirt
Socks
Handkerchiefs
Gift Cards (JC Penney, Kohl's, Arby's, Subway, Von's Shops)
A top-up card for my cell phone

That's most of it.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: December 26, 2009, 12:16:06 pm »
I got 100 euro's  8)

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: December 26, 2009, 12:18:24 pm »
That reminded me, I also got $75.00.  I'll probably spend it on textbooks.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1849 on: December 26, 2009, 04:00:39 pm »
1 x NERF Maverik
$110 SuperCheap Auto Gift card
$50 JB-HiFi Gift card
$50 Coles-Myer Gift card
"Mr. Perfect" Shirt
"Jingle Balls" boxer shorts
Ice-Age Trilogy DVD set
Heroes Season 3
Battle Star Galactica Season 4 Part 2
multi-colour Bluetac
paper clips
garden rake
various chocolate x 3
and.... can't recall the rest :(

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: December 26, 2009, 11:57:45 pm »
I got an I-pod nano
a new monitor

and an ass-kicking on Christmas eve.

akashayi

« Reply #1851 on: December 27, 2009, 10:59:36 am »
Funny thing, Charles. I got a Nerf Maverick, too. ;P (wait, that was for my birthday)

I'm in Canada now, watching the snow fall. There isn't the slightest bit in Toronto, but I'm a bit out of town at my aunt's at the moment.

Huzzah! Snow!

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: December 27, 2009, 01:48:06 pm »
Yep, it's snowing here, too, which is why my aunts decided to stay an extra day.  The weather should be better for travel tomorrow.  I'm not a big fan of playing in the snow nowadays, but I was when I was younger.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1853 on: December 27, 2009, 04:23:26 pm »
I got $100 (part of which I'd spent in advance buying black lagoon...so I got like 40 left), a new carrier for my laptop, pajama pants, an external harddrive, a new mug, and...that's about it.

Oh, yeah, and I came home from a hard day at work and told my dad I wasn't sure I wanted to be in this world anymore. That didn't turn out so well.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: December 27, 2009, 04:25:32 pm »
It snowed just before Christmas, I got a cookbook from my housemate, and I got to speak to loved ones far away. Little more I could ask for, really.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1855 on: December 27, 2009, 07:15:22 pm »
I spent my vouchers on some Anime DVDs from JB and a HEAP of tools from Supercheap Auto... DAMN you can get a lot with those vouchers when you've got staff discount.

akashayi

« Reply #1856 on: December 27, 2009, 07:52:59 pm »
This was my favorite gift of any kind this year:

Let's all go blow some shit up. ;P

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: December 28, 2009, 07:03:24 am »
I got an I-pod nano
a new monitor

OMG No.  Really?  I'm assuming your dad or other male "caregiver"?

I'll nail his fucking ass to the wall.

with nails.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: December 28, 2009, 09:09:59 am »
I got an I-pod nano
a new monitor

with nails.
Though my dad is an asshole and a moron hes never beat me up.

No, its was just some drunk guys that were looking for trouble/tail. This is how it went, after a day helping gather some stuff up for Christmas dinner my dad stops at the bar down town to meet with a few friends. I knew he would be at least an hour, he likes to talk, he really likes to talk. Now its kinda late and I'm just hanging down on the bridge looking over at the water, doing nothing, when two guys both buzzed if not a little more come from across the street. I didn't think about it at first, not until one shouted out, "Hey babe, need some company?" I looked over and just ignored them. I thought they would just go away, but no, as they came down the street it became apparent they weren't just going to go away. I was trying to think of something to say when one of them put his hand on my shoulder with a line like "How about I unwrap you under the Christmas tree?" Now that I think about it, there were much better things I could of said, but instead I went with, "You're not my type." Thats when the two of them probably realized I wasn't a girl. The two of them half yelled something like 'nasty faggot' and something else. After they left I thought that was the end of it, but no, they came back with another guy and then there was a fight. I did not throw the first punch, I can say that much. Half the time I was just trying not to get hit. Well after they really started to beat me up, my dad along with 3 of his mason friends who were all ex-marines came out. It ended with them running away and me with a few bruises and a split lip. Not bad for 3 on 1. So yeah, exciting Christmas.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: December 28, 2009, 09:24:51 am »
I got an I-pod nano
a new monitor

with nails.
Though my dad is an asshole and a moron hes never beat me up.

No, its was just some drunk guys that were looking for trouble/tail. This is how it went, after a day helping gather some stuff up for Christmas dinner my dad stops at the bar down town to meet with a few friends. I knew he would be at least an hour, he likes to talk, he really likes to talk. Now its kinda late and I'm just hanging down on the bridge looking over at the water, doing nothing, when two guys both buzzed if not a little more come from across the street. I didn't think about it at first, not until one shouted out, "Hey babe, need some company?" I looked over and just ignored them. I thought they would just go away, but no, as they came down the street it became apparent they weren't just going to go away. I was trying to think of something to say when one of them put his hand on my shoulder with a line like "How about I unwrap you under the Christmas tree?" Now that I think about it, there were much better things I could of said, but instead I went with, "You're not my type." Thats when the two of them probably realized I wasn't a girl. The two of them half yelled something like 'nasty faggot' and something else. After they left I thought that was the end of it, but no, they came back with another guy and then there was a fight. I did not throw the first punch, I can say that much. Half the time I was just trying not to get hit. Well after they really started to beat me up, my dad along with 3 of his mason friends who were all ex-marines came out. It ended with them running away and me with a few bruises and a split lip. Not bad for 3 on 1. So yeah, exciting Christmas.
...well I agree.  That doesn't sound bad at all for a 3 on 1.  Wow...

this ever happened before?  You sound quite nonplussed.  Or is that just an emo thing?

...sounds like you live in an awesome neighborhood.