Author Topic: Chapter 25: Discussion  (Read 71953 times)

Zearth

Re: Chapter 25: Discussion
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2010, 09:13:23 pm »
as far as i remember, yeah

Kiran

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2010, 11:13:44 pm »
It seems she now consideres Danzig a monster kind of opponent who needs to be eliminated.
But it's strange, after Glyph 'death' she felt totally powerless but now her attitude changed quickly or indeed Glyph attack did to Danzig more than we see and he is slower, maybe some internal bleeding so Bern now just takes care of injured monster remowing all his claws.
But since Danzig is one of the people who created Mary and with that May los an arm, then Danzig attempted rape on Bern, 'killing' Glyph without any remorse or anything and telling he would do the same to Bern originally, that needs some retribution.

Alcapter

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2010, 03:19:17 am »
well, i think she did that to be sure he doesn't cast any spell (for example we know that flame spell Ignis Torreo [or sth like that] comes out from the hand, so probably its not possible to cast if u dont have it). I doubt such a lawfull character as Bern would like to kill a human. Im sure she would rather prefer him rotting in jail or so.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2010, 09:49:57 am »
this girl deserves her revenge and danzig deserves to die.
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: June 10, 2010, 10:44:27 am »

You cold as ice, Ro-neezy.

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 10, 2010, 02:06:30 pm »
I'm trying to tell if the blood trail from his chest is just from her pulling out a sword, or if she also cut into his chest after removing the fingers.

...and what is it with Bern and fingers anyway?

I'm predicting that Escher might come to his aid here but things look pretty bad for Danzig.  I'm trying to work out of Bern is actually angry enough at his attempted rape to kill him... she does still hate killing... right?

When she says, "hands off," she MEANS it.

Alcapter

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 10, 2010, 02:27:33 pm »

In my opininion that guy isn't so evil, i think he believes in cause, in what he is doing, he probably believes (like Moss said) that Meltzer gives people the choice...
Im not saying he is not evil, cus he is, but he believes on what he's doing and in opposition to pure evil he doesnt enjoy killing. Anyway he got what he deserved. Personally im against killing him and doubt that Bern would do such a thing (situation similar to combat with Clairen when she had to cut off her arm, but when she did it then she was mad when Seraph killed her).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:38:12 pm by Alcapter »

Zearth

« Reply #247 on: June 10, 2010, 03:39:03 pm »

In my opininion that guy isn't so evil, i think he believes in cause, in what he is doing, he probably believes (like Moss said) that Meltzer gives people the choice...
Im not saying he is not evil, cus he is, but he believes on what he's doing and in opposition to pure evil he doesnt enjoy killing. Anyway he got what he deserved. Personally im against killing him and doubt that Bern would do such a thing (situation similar to combat with Clairen when she had to cut off her arm, but when she did it then she was mad when Seraph killed her).
i agree with ronin, except i think he deserves to die. if you are to challenge someone for their lives (either death-wise or servitude) then you forfeit your own on the grounds of them beating you

9_6

« Reply #248 on: June 10, 2010, 03:45:32 pm »
Im not saying he is not evil, cus he is, but he believes on what he's doing and in opposition to pure evil he doesnt enjoy killing.
"Evil" is such a cute word.
You know, hitler also believed in what he has done.

Zearth

« Reply #249 on: June 10, 2010, 03:46:48 pm »
Im not saying he is not evil, cus he is, but he believes on what he's doing and in opposition to pure evil he doesnt enjoy killing.
exactly my point. death is still deserved!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 10, 2010, 05:38:04 pm »
i agree with ronin, except i think he deserves to die. if you are to challenge someone for their lives (either death-wise or servitude) then you forfeit your own on the grounds of them beating you
I don't think it's even that much. In Bern's situation, I'd say simply that he threatened the lives of me and mine, therefore, he's forfeited his own.

Snappy dresser, too.

Andrea

• Rose Petal Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2010, 02:33:01 am »
Danzing deserve to be killed just because of what he wears.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2010, 02:35:26 am »
Danzing deserve to be killed just because of what he wears.
I absolutely agree. Fuck that guy and his little vest thing.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2010, 10:23:34 am »
I don't know if she'll kill him when he's down, but he's definitely going to bleed to death without help.

My guess is Moss is going to want to grill him before he dies, though.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2010, 10:38:51 am »
Would you lot all be this blood thirsty if he was wearing a smart three peice suit?
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Zearth

« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2010, 10:47:08 am »
yes because that is still overdressed and has a vest!

Alcapter

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2010, 02:44:03 pm »

You got me there, anyway i'm sure Bern wont kill anyone is she relly doesnt have to.

Anyway back to the current page it looks like she is in trouble now, Escher aiming at her and casting probably very powerfull spell. Lets hope Suspira, Moss, Fata and Glyph will react fast enough to block it or something.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 02:51:10 pm by Alcapter »

vintage

• Collared Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2010, 04:36:58 pm »
Anyway back to the current page it looks like she is in trouble now, Escher aiming at her and casting probably very powerfull spell. Lets hope Suspira, Moss, Fata and Glyph will react fast enough to block it or something.

I was thinking this. There's a whole bunch of people standing around, I hope someone manages to do something and prevent him from casting something

Shay

• Collared Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2010, 05:25:49 pm »
I'm not seeing the giant flower anymore. Therefore, couldn't any one of our multiple magic users strike Escher down now? Or, failing that, I'm assuming someone will leap in front of Bern as an act of self sacrifice. I'm thinking Glyph for some reason.

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2010, 06:24:27 pm »
Ah, friggin' Escher  >:(.  Just when the good guys thought that they had everything in hand.

And Shay, it's possible that Escher might know more spells (or other attacks) than just the flower.

Shay

• Collared Pet
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2010, 06:34:03 pm »
So? As long as the flower isn't there, Suspiria, Glyph, Moss and Fata Morgana can do something. I don't see the flower. Therefore, no matter what attacks or spells he might know, I doubt it would be enough to stand up to those four combined.

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2010, 04:27:58 am »
The "flower" may be off screen (it manifests at his waist, and the shot is of his face and upper chest). It wouldn't surprise me if his attack uses all the essence he's already drained. Considering the last "meal" was a full powered Suspira, that could be quite a large amount.

Wanderer

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2010, 11:48:06 am »
I don't think he can still attack while the flower is active without being drained himself. Not that I can prove that. But if it's true, that means it's time for a quick beat-down from the assorted nearby mages.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2010, 03:48:31 am »
He shouldn't be able to overpower the other 4 major sorcerers in the room. But if he surprises them there's no telling what he might accomplish before they could react.

Plus, I think someone noted that he may have other tricks.  For instance... Could there be a special trick he might be able to pull with the energy he saves up?  Whatever the case, I'm hoping Moss prepared them for this as well.  We already know he told them not to cast spells while Escher was using his flower power so... *shrug*
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Azure Priest

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:03 pm »
It's confirmed. The "flower" is gone, but Escher is maintaining the "plant" motif. He's sending a giant thorn straight for Bern's heart. He also did it so quickly that the 4 sorcerers in the room did not have time to react.

Kiran

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2010, 12:53:28 pm »
A homing thorn spell into Bern's heart...
Glyph knows that she can't dodge it, all other people including him are too far or too slow to do anything...
I wonder if Bern can parry that thorn ray, or try at least to deflect it with swords so it would miss her heart, we don't see what May or Moss are doing.
Either way it's quite bad situation for Bern.
What if May would shield Bern with her body if she reacted faster than Glyph it could be possible.
Also maybe Bern could use Danzig as shield...
I can't wait for next page.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:55:24 pm by Kiran »

Zearth

« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54:18 pm »
since they are all too slow to react, it comes up to bernadette to have some sort of magical defense or for someone to jump in the way of the "thorn" heading towards her heart.

akashayi

« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2010, 01:30:47 pm »
I get the feeling that May is going to come to the rescue.

All the cards are in place.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2010, 02:52:35 pm »
Glyph was the next closest to Bern and he can't make it in time.

Maytag has nothing to throw that I'm aware of.

hmmm.  I guess we could presume that Fata casts some illusion which misleads it but my real prediction...

ITS GONNA HIT BERN AND KILL HER!!!!

...Then they'll have to resurrect her (remembering that a hit to the chest allows for resurrection).
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Andrea

• Rose Petal Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2010, 10:18:21 pm »
Glyph may take the hit himself. He could have said that he will be late to react with magic.