Author Topic: Forumite Picture thread  (Read 542123 times)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
Re: Forumite Picture thread
« Reply #2580 on: May 02, 2016, 10:34:05 pm »
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: December 17, 2016, 02:54:04 pm »
Congratulations Smiles!!

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
Its been years and I dont know whos still on but!
« Reply #2582 on: April 07, 2018, 06:39:31 pm »
I wanted to come in and say hi to everyone and also leave a new picture here. I've been through some things.
I hope everyone has had a good life since I've been gone.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: May 16, 2018, 08:39:30 pm »
Hey Keaoden!!

Thanks for the pic, my goodness you look beautiful...

I still come on and look every now and then, usually when the comic is at an especially interesting moment.  I don't sit in front of a computer for work anymore, so I don't have lots of free time to surf the Internet.  (More accurately I should say that I don't check the forum 1000 times a day to procrastinate and avoid work)  Usually watch youtube or play games on my phone these days to relax...I teach English now in Taiwan and run my own English school (franchise branch), so I'm really busy.

This section of the forum has been pretty much dead I think.  Years between posts.  But in some way I think we are still a family of weirdos, no doubt. :) :)

I'd love to see Charles show up.  Also Akashayi.  I'd bet that Oddball is still lurking somewhere.  Smiles too I bet!  :-* Seems like bulmabriefs and sunphoenix have been really active in the Comic Discussion area.  Also others and others and others again of course, but these come to mind.

RoninAngel?  haha...and I can't remember the pretty young singer's name from some Nordic country (I think).  Selan also.  Anyway, this is all from yeaaars ago.  Nice memories.  Deatzh (sp?) and Chag...others of course.

Life has been good for me.  Got a new house, a new girlfriend, a new computer this year. ;D  Business has been successful.  Actually the girlfriend has been a year and a half already, time flies...

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • AOL Instant Messenger - flipsider99
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
« Reply #2584 on: May 30, 2018, 10:33:38 am »
It's always good to see you guys again!  Nice to hear from you guys who used to be forum regulars, and still check in every so often!

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: June 14, 2018, 12:18:46 am »
Thanks Bri!!

It's nice to be seen.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: July 01, 2018, 08:32:51 pm »
I check in from time to time, going to school and trying to find a decent job have kept me away for a long time.
Its still fun to go back and read old posts though, and cringe at some of my own too.

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: September 30, 2018, 04:44:40 am »
Hi guys. Long time. :)
It's been years I think.
I haven't taken to adulthood as easily as I would have hoped, so I've had some bad times over the years.
But I'm pretty okay right now. Some things are looking considerably up. But I've had to make some compromises in my life, some dreams I've had to accept I might not be able to make come true, at least not unless some things change a lot. You could say I've really had to grow up. :D
But honestly, accepting things like that and moving on to spending my energy on things that make me happy and that do fit into my life has been like a cure in a way.
Hah, sorry for coming back and instantly being depressing as f.

I'm in a serious relationship of, I think, four years now. We have been living together for two years after a couple of years of long distance which was surprisingly easy all in all. We are the forever kind of couple I think, we have even been talking rather seriously about kids lately. But we are living quite a bit away from our parents right now, and we both want our families around us and our kids, so we are waiting untill we are able to move back home.

I too rather think of a lot of us from the forum as family, and I probably always will. Maybe because I sortof grew up here.

I see I haven't been able to grow out of my tendency to melancholic oversharing though. :p
Just plodding along.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: November 28, 2018, 09:12:37 pm »
Chag you were honestly never depressing just more real. You always seemed like someone who was always more laid back at least on here.
I love hearing that you found someone that is super awesome!!!

Also since this is the picture thread I hope this isnt too much but I have another one from the little shoot I did early this year.
Be gentle?