Author Topic: Ask Maytag: Questions Thread III  (Read 98007 times)

Darque

• Tender Young Virgin
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ask Maytag: Questions Thread III
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2009, 01:51:22 am »
Dear Maytag,

I've heard the existence of demons denied by you before (namely when you screamed something to that effect at Vajra), and yet you also described the creature that Bloody Mary vomited up as a "fear demon".

So...do demons exist or not?

The early bird is flying solo and will probably be killed by the earlier cat.

Confidence is that warm, fuzzy feeling you get before you comprehend the situation.

Valenthesial

« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:23 pm »
Dear Moss,

So much time has past since book 0. Umm, Maytag, if you are there: how long have it been since you've last seen Moss in book 0?
Moss, Have you met more people that you can get along with since your encounter with Maytag? What about the twins?
How is your uncle doing and was the urgency of visiting him related to your agenda to reach the 4th level of sorcery?
You seem to know what is each of the twin's weakness is. Care to elaborate or at the very least hint on the weakness of each of them?

(OOC: That being said, I'm halfway expecting him to just spit at my face, laugh at me and refuse to answer most/all of the questions. However, since he did go past a change in personality as a result of his last encounter with maytag, and he's proven to associate and even be with friendly terms with more people, aka the twins, I'm hoping he will be a bit more civilized this time and maybe even answer...)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2009, 06:12:08 pm »
Dear Vajra, Can you give us a quick summary of how the "Vespels" believe Iscariot was created?

OOC: Genesis according to the Vespels.

GAAAHHHHHH!!!

I just realised I must have missed the answer to this one as well  :(

Anyone get it?  Not sure what day it would have been.

I seem to be doing an excellent job of getting the answers to every question except my own.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2009, 06:13:23 pm »
Actually I don't think this one was answered, at least not that I saw/remembered.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Valenthesial

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2009, 11:40:02 am »
Dear Vajra, Can you give us a quick summary of how the "Vespels" believe Iscariot was created?

OOC: Genesis according to the Vespels.

GAAAHHHHHH!!!

I just realised I must have missed the answer to this one as well  :(

Anyone get it?  Not sure what day it would have been.

I seem to be doing an excellent job of getting the answers to every question except my own.

I doubt I've missed any vote incentive. I did see the question before it and the question after it answered. So probably have been skipped.
(Who knows, maybe Vajra's answer is just too long to fit in one page, or maybe it's just too plot critical to be revealed! :P)

LordKaT

« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2009, 10:09:05 pm »
Dear Maytag,

What is more awesome than this?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2009, 10:19:56 pm »
Answer: Absolutely nothing  ;D
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

randomist

« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2009, 07:22:35 pm »
Dear person/s willing and/or able to answer this question:
What would happen, if you fixed a heavy weight to the outside of an open dimensional bag and then threw it in the ocean?

Another question for our dear zen-mistress Maytag:
What is the sound of one hand clapping? (Yeah, I know, I'll be going straight to the Vorpal Sea for this one, thanks) ;)

LordKaT

« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2009, 04:08:24 pm »
Dear Maytag,

Now that Final Fantasy 14 has been announced, are you going to explore the new online world like you did with Final Fantasy XI?

ICNH

« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2009, 10:18:35 am »
Dear Maytag!

Have you ever tried drugs and what's your general opinion about them?

Ecco

« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2009, 09:36:20 pm »
Dear Crest,

When are you finaly going to get laid?

Creazil

« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2009, 01:00:08 am »
Hay, May!

I just started reading your story tonight... er *looks at clock*, last night (hah, I've been reading all throughout the night. SCREW SLEEPING). Ironically, I found it while searching for my black and white jester costume I wore to Anime North.

But anyways, on to the question! What made you change up your outfit? I loved the arm dangles you had going on there, though don't get me wrong, the new one is very nice too (GOD, I WANT YOUR UNREALISTICALLY BEAUTIFUL ANIME FIGURE).

Creazil

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2009, 02:03:30 am »
Haha, hi again May.

I'm going to keep throwing questions at you as I encounter them from your stories (very entertaining; I still haven't gone to bed yet; I'm going to go insane from the sleep deprivation you'll cause me).

Why didn't you get your body parts reattached (i.e. your finger)? You mentioned later that it could be done. I'd think you'd want to, not just for yourself (you'd be impeding your manual dexterity slightly), but also for Bern (every time she sees the missing finger she'd feel guilt or sorrow, and you mentioned that you'd do anything to make her happy; seeing you maimed when you could be fixed seems like it would just humble her and make her feel depressed).

Ecco

« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2009, 03:27:54 pm »
I think both your questions can be answered here, Creazil:
1. He first suit got ripped to shreds by Voulger, so naturally she had to get a new one.

2. She did get her finger re-attatched. It just doesn't show it being re-attached. Anyway, its back on her hand in chapter 11. As for her arm now, there not really in any place currently where they can get it returned to normal.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2009, 11:54:55 am »
Dear Maytag,

Have you ever been asked this question?
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

Creazil

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2009, 06:01:01 pm »
Thanks for responding, Ecco.  ^__^

I figured she would get a new costume to replace her destroyed one, but I was wondering as to why the style of it changed (i.e. her shoulders are now showing, the low cut front is replaced with a halter top style, etc.). Why didn't she keep the same design?

(I'm guessing it's just to add variety, or because the artist liked this costume better).

However, her finger does not get reattached/regrown before she loses her arm (it's still missing in later chapters, even as far as Ch15 Pg26), so I guess she decided to keep it like that when she left town. Which then I have to ask again, why?

Why would she keep it like that? Wouldn't that just hurt Bern to see her like that?

And I take it that Suspiria (or the Phalanx, specifically the bandaged one that's suspected to be one of the conclave) weren't strong enough magically to reattach/regrow May's arm?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:20:52 pm by Creazil »

Ecco

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2009, 08:30:36 pm »
Oh hey... your right about the finger. I didn't notice that before! I really don't know then. As for her costume, I guess it was just time to change it up. If I had the opertunity to change my jester suit, I probably would.

LordKaT

« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2009, 06:44:29 am »
My girlfriend says girls don't poop. Is this true?

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2009, 02:02:14 pm »
Dear Maytag,

Does your missing arm feel like a phantom limb or just a stump?

Foof

« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2009, 08:31:47 pm »
Dear Brion/Anybody,

Whatever happened to Dice from Chapter 1?  Did she ditch that jerk Hellmouth and find herself a good lesbian--er, man?

Toga

« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2009, 03:49:17 pm »
Dear Maytag.

who would win in a fight, Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:51:15 pm by Toga »

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2009, 01:35:45 pm »
Dear Maytag,

Does your costume have any zippers?  Also, I know it has a lot of pockets from which you can pull out just about anything, but is there a limit to the number of pockets and the number of items that you can carry?

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2009, 01:50:12 pm »
This type of question has been asked and answered, on the previous forum.

Yes It's got one zipper right down the front Seen here

and she has a dimensional bag, which is Not part of her costume but it has near infinite space, might have infinite don't remember exactly.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

LordKaT

« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2009, 08:54:26 am »
Dear Maytag,

Are you a washing machine of some sort?

Brion Foulke

• Administrator
  • Experimental
    • AOL Instant Messenger - flipsider99
    • View Profile
    • www.flipsidecomics.com
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:44 pm »
Okay, I've got incentives up until September 22nd!  I need more for the rest of this month, so please feel free to ask more questions!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2009, 03:57:55 am »
Dear Maytag or Bern Maybe Crest as well whats your favorite Beatles song and album
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

strikecentral

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2009, 05:22:58 pm »
Dear Maytag (and any other character that wants to answer):

Do you have a theme song?  If so, what song?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:27:40 pm by strikecentral »

aceofheart1e55

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2009, 08:22:34 pm »
Hey Maytag, If a tree fell on top of Crest in the middle of the forest, and no one was around, would he make a sound?

EddyGirl

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2009, 10:12:16 pm »
Dear Characters of Flipside,

my questions are simple. first one is, how come the 'interviews' havent been done since '07? it's been almost 2 years since the last one was supposed to be 'updated'. secondly, how come there's no interview for bloody mary? D: also, and i know there's really no answer you can give me, but, why did Kin have to die? D: i REALLY liked him. but i'm also very torn, cause i really like the bloody mary character. ((i feel the same about her as Maytag does. that she's just in a shitty situation and is misunderstood. /: poor girl.)) oh, i just thought of something else... i know that it's been gone over, but why cant Brion change the story line so Mary can be cured? D: so lame. and if she did get cured, hypothetically speaking of course, would she LOOK normal? i mean, would she go back to scar-less skin? cause i think that would be terrible. i think she's very pretty the way she is, scars and eyes and all. i'm not a fan of the teeth and claws though. just saying.

*prepares for a beating* o 3 o

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2009, 06:46:56 pm »
Beating? Nah. I feel mostly the same way about Mary and don't believe myself to be alone.
The question is though, if you met someone like Bloody Mary in real life, would she actually be sexy?
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.