Author Topic: Talk: Zombies: Survive the Night!  (Read 1695 times)

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Talk: Zombies: Survive the Night!
« on: January 08, 2010, 05:43:18 pm »
While we wait for Crystal Dragon to start up the next Roleplay Story I figured I would try running a very short one. This is a typical Zombie situation and the entire story takes place over the course of a night, from early evening to dawn, hopefully not taking longer than 2 weeks real time. Characters will be limited to normal people with even limitations on that mostly excluding military personnel.
If I get at least 3 interested people posting in this thread I will open the OOC/Signup thread and the main game.
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
Re: Talk: Zombies: Survive the Night!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:10:51 pm »
When you say two weeks, what level of posting activity do you picture? Because two weeks can mean anything from a couple pages a day to less than 5 posts a week.

I'm not all for the zombie thing, but I'll participate as long as I can actually manage to understand what goes on.
Awkward hugs are my speciality.

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Talk: Zombies: Survive the Night!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 07:36:17 pm »
Two weeks is essentially a guideline for me for the length of this. If everyone is posting 2-3 times a day we can do a lot, if less then I will simply throw in less stuff.
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!