Author Topic: Pope got knocked down!  (Read 6512 times)

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
Re: Pope got knocked down!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 04:05:52 pm »
Lucky she didn't cary a knive...

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 07:53:48 pm »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 08:34:54 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/x-21743-St-John-the-Baptist-Parish-Progressive-Examiner~y2009m12d24-Breaking-News-Pope-knocked-down-by-lunging-woman-at-Christmas-Eve-Mass

Seriously, how awesome is that?
About as awesome as pushing over an out of shape, tired, 84 year old german man usually is.

But it's the POPE. How much balls do you need to go after the Pope!? He has Sith powers, vampire powers, AND the Swiss guard all up in your ass, and that's aside from the major popery mojo miracles he can work on you.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 08:45:27 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/x-21743-St-John-the-Baptist-Parish-Progressive-Examiner~y2009m12d24-Breaking-News-Pope-knocked-down-by-lunging-woman-at-Christmas-Eve-Mass

Seriously, how awesome is that?
About as awesome as pushing over an out of shape, tired, 84 year old german man usually is.

But it's the POPE. How much balls do you need to go after the Pope!? He has Sith powers, vampire powers, AND the Swiss guard all up in your ass, and that's aside from the major popery mojo miracles he can work on you.
About as much balls as a woman with a history of mental illness who doesn't look at all threatening, and suddenly jumps a barrier and pushes the pope.

Yeah, Great, he's the pope, so what? Doesn't make it anything more than beating on a pensioner. Just because he's a famous pensioner doesn't make it any better.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 11:23:23 am »
It was a good rugby tackle though  :) apparently the same lassie tried the smae thing last year as well.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 01:04:27 pm »

About as much balls as a woman with a history of mental illness who doesn't look at all threatening, and suddenly jumps a barrier and pushes the pope.

Yeah, Great, he's the pope, so what? Doesn't make it anything more than beating on a pensioner. Just because he's a famous pensioner doesn't make it any better.
[/quote]

Humbug. I bet you said the same thing when that dude threw shoes at George W. Bush.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 04:29:27 pm »
I still can't believe that shoe thrower didn't get shot.

...seriously, there could have been a bloody bomb in one of those shoes, what were the blasted Secret Service doing? Sleeping?  Someone runs up and you have time to tackle them, sure you do it, but someone is throwing something, that just seems to scream "SHOOT" to me.

He only needed to be a suicide bomber with a small shrapnel explosive in each shoe and old Bush would have been Bush whacked.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 05:38:18 pm »
Humbug. I bet you said the same thing when that dude threw shoes at George W. Bush.
No. He's clearly a man with a very severe problem with the actions initiated by the president. He's no hero, sure, but he's not mentally unbalanced, just mighty pissed off. Someone Spits in your face and calls your mother a whore, you punch the guy in the mouth - and he sees bush as the guy who invaded his country, how do you think he felt? And anyway, I bet you're one of those people who say Bush is stupid, when he's attended both Harvard and Yale, and holds a master's degree in business. Oh, but of course, try the usual "Bribery and Influence" excuse, while simultaneously forgetting that these are two of the most, if not the two most, prestigious educational institutions in America, where foreign royalty are known to sometimes send their children to study, so if either of those worked, a degree from Harvard or Yale wouldn't be worth the paper it's printed on, and everybody would know it.

I still can't believe that shoe thrower didn't get shot.

...seriously, there could have been a bloody bomb in one of those shoes, what were the blasted Secret Service doing? Sleeping?  Someone runs up and you have time to tackle them, sure you do it, but someone is throwing something, that just seems to scream "SHOOT" to me.

He only needed to be a suicide bomber with a small shrapnel explosive in each shoe and old Bush would have been Bush whacked.
Can't argue that, though - I understand you can't have them just hanging about looking less than pretty, but bloody hell they were slow off the mark. By the Time they caught him, Bush was kicking back in the hotel on his third beer, just about.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:12:17 pm by Churba »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 05:53:04 pm »
There should have been a guy putting a bullet in the bloke no more and a couple of seconds after the first shoe left his hand, then another agent diving on the shoe to take the explosion with his body and the rest of 'em tackling Bush down and covering him with their bodies.

Sure it would have been embarrassing afterward (particularly for the guy who dived on the shoe) but in my eyes that was a serious failing of security.  Same as those few politicians in Australia here who have taken a cream pie to the face from someone who jumped the barrier.  That pie could just as easily be a knife.  Thats the issue with suicide bombers and killers.  Most assassins have problems in killing someone high up and getting away with it, but if you don't plan to live then you need no escape plan.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 07:11:54 am »
I like the title of this thread.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 03:20:16 pm »
Replace the word "down" with "up and it could be even funnier.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 08:35:53 am »
and a bit surreal  :-\ ;D ;) :)
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

akashayi

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 01:29:34 pm »
Chuck Norris could do it by raising his left eyebrow.

Foof

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 11:40:08 am »
*ding ding* TKO!

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 09:57:14 pm »
Knock him down, or knock him up?

(hi Foof!)

(I rarely venture out of Free Talk, so I only see you every now and then...)

akashayi

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 11:55:58 pm »
Knock him down, or knock him up?

YES.