Author Topic: Where are the forumites I knew 2 or 3 years ago? Also, HI!!!!!!!  (Read 27651 times)

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the forumites I knew 2 or 3 years ago? Also, HI!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 01:55:30 pm »
Churba's old too right?
Yes, but don't think I won't beat the shit out of you with my cane, whippersnapper.

P-fae

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 04:45:18 pm »
NIGHTWRAITH. I MISSED YOU. When I posted in the Guess Who's Next thread, I was really, really, really hoping it would be you! x( Now we can play again! *huggles Nightwraith*  :-*

Lol. Why does it make you feel old??? It makes me feel... amazed that I didn't come back sooner. I did not realize that it had been years; I had to look through my e-mails with a few forumites to figure that out. Churba was talking to me over Facebook and talked about y'all, and I missed y'all, so I knew I would be back, but really, I should be holding off for another 2 weeks when school is over............ but, now I won't. Too much fun. :p

HAHA. Hey, Churba. You have too much hair to be walking around with a cane. :)

Hello, Keaoden! Nice to meet you, too. I am bubbly more than anything else & will probably be bubbly most of the time I'm here... unless I am talking about something serious or sad... but... yeah. Hey, we have so much in common! I am a human and have flaws and feelings, too. ^_^

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 04:51:45 pm »
we can be friends starting NOW?!
:hugs: fwiends!
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

P-fae

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 04:55:54 pm »
Do I call you paramecium kid or Helia?

Is Helia your name or did you pick it for the character? :)

Helios... like the sun!

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 05:55:37 pm »
HAHA. Hey, Churba. You have too much hair to be walking around with a cane. :)
Lies! It's just a very strangely styled beard.

P-fae

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 06:03:47 pm »
Or a strangely styled cane for young people............. OR MAYBE IT'S A GIANT CANDY CANE.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 06:14:31 pm »
Or a strangely styled cane for young people............. OR MAYBE IT'S A GIANT CANDY CANE.
Nope, It's black, made of iornwood, steel ferrule(the part you tap the ground with) and I can easily smash a watermelon in half with it. I took to carrying it after some nasty business a while back that left me with a scar on my hip.

P-fae

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 07:43:58 pm »
Oo. I'm sorry about your hip. But makes for a rad thing to say. I have no scars on me! Nada! I iz a babes... still, apparently.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 07:55:02 pm »
Oo. I'm sorry about your hip. But makes for a rad thing to say. I have no scars on me! Nada! I iz a babes... still, apparently.
The actual story usually gets me at least one free drink at the pub, because it involves such things as overwhelming odds, a courageous fight in the name of self defense by the clear good guy, and pulling the knife out of my hip and clumsily(Though I don't mention the clumsily part so concisely) throwing it back at the guy.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:14 pm »
Wait a minute... :o YOU USED TO HAVE A SAILOR MOON AVATAR, DIDN'T YOU?!? *GASP* SMILES! Omg, I know you! I'm sorry; I remember most people by avatar! lol I'm so bad with names. SH*T, woman. How are you? :)

***IS GLOMPED & LOVING IT*** ^^

heh i asked everyone on the forums when they changed em if everyone would recognize me without my sailor moon avvy. and well it was unanimous that everyone was fine with it.  :-[ now i have soemthing different all the time ^_^
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

akashayi

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 08:20:35 pm »
Hey, P-fae! I just realized, you should post on the flipside member roster thread! :)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 08:30:41 pm »
The actual story usually gets me at least one free drink at the pub, because it involves such things as overwhelming odds, a courageous fight in the name of self defense by the clear good guy, and pulling the knife out of my hip and clumsily(Though I don't mention the clumsily part so concisely) throwing it back at the guy.
See you at the pub for the actual story?  Although you're not getting a free drink out of me, since you just spoiled all the best parts. :P

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 08:39:25 pm »
Is Helia your name or did you pick it for the character?
Helia is the main character in my webcomic. I'd ask you to read it, but due to me having an epic workload the last few weeks the updates are coming a little slowly, so you should probably just bookmark it and check around later this month or something.
ANYWAY... you can call me pretty much anything you like. After I started cosplaying as Link and half the people I met knew me as such, I ended up responding to "Link"... I even answer to "Ginormica" because that's what I ended up naming my Rock Band character. ;D
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 09:07:47 pm »
See you at the pub for the actual story?  Although you're not getting a free drink out of me, since you just spoiled all the best parts. :P
Maybe another time. It's another one of those stories I tell too often.

shadowfire

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 09:33:17 pm »
oh well if i get aproved for a loan to open that bar churba odd and emp get free drinks food and lodgeing anyway also any other forumperson that feels like making the trip

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 09:35:26 pm »
Only story I tell too often is the one where I stab a kid with a fork.

I embellish it too. Make it sound more stabby than it was.

shadowfire

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 09:37:08 pm »
i remember this one time p-fae when cdsm stabed me with a fork and tryed to take a bite

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 10:21:11 pm »
Only story I tell too often is the one where I stab a kid with a fork.

I embellish it too. Make it sound more stabby than it was.
I got stabbed by a kid with a fork when I was about ten, and I clearly recall my first thought being "There is a fork in my leg. Why is there a fork in my leg?"

The story -
I was about ten, and my parents were buying a tow-hitch for a caravan, and as the resident childdlers in the situation, My sister and I were expected to play with the childeren of the sellers, which we did quite merrily. At one point, the little girl was pretending to cut me with a comb, and I pointed at that it wouldn't work, because that's a comb. So she replies "But I can cut you with this!" and pulls out a fork, and I'd gotten no further than objecting on the grounds that that indeed was a fork, and not a cutting implement, she STABS ME IN THE FUCKING LEG. I don't mean just kiddy playful stabbing, she sunk this fucker right into the base of the tines. And I just looked at it, thinking "There is a fork in my leg. Why is there a fork in my leg?" the pain not having kicked in from sheer surprise, and the virtue of not having moved yet.
My parents came into the caravan about 30 seconds later, to tell us it was time to go, and the first thing they saw was me sitting there, staring at the fork in my leg, and thinking. I noticed them coming in, and in an odd moment of clarity, noticed the looks on their faces, and said in my little 10 year old kid voice "I'm as confused as you are."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:30:43 pm by Churba »

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 12:15:05 am »
I'll bring the good stuff if you open a bar Shadow, dont want any old rubbish if you stock whisky.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

P-fae

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 10:59:16 am »
Haha, Churba, you didn't say that, did you?  :P That is too wise a thing for a ten year-old to say in my opinion.

Hmmm. I don't have a set of stories I can reliably whip-out from. At least, I tend to forget what they are... I do remember the latest one, though, because it happened only a couple of months ago, & I told a number of different friends almost as soon as it happened & got different reactions from them, & I realized with some surprise that their reactions very much do effect the way in which I tell the story & how much I enjoy or don't enjoy telling it. (((Having a Psych major moment.))) I mean, I'm sure that sounds like a duhhh sort of realization, but I was surprised that I was surprised & realized I expected it to be funny every time... but no, sometimes it was just creepy, & they would feel creeped out. & then I felt creeped out. & telling the story was suddenly uncomfortable, when I had laughed my head off with certain other friends before... (((/end tangent)))

Anyways, so, creepiest hit-on I've ever gotten. ^_^ It would take too long to write the whole story, but it involves a BDS&M couple, a blind kid, & a very high P-fae.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 03:07:17 pm »
Haha, Churba, you didn't say that, did you?  :P That is too wise a thing for a ten year-old to say in my opinion.
For most children, but I was one of those children who adults don't like, because you're entirely to smart for your age enough to creep them out.

Anyways, so, creepiest hit-on I've ever gotten. ^_^ It would take too long to write the whole story, but it involves a BDS&M couple, a blind kid, & a very high P-fae.
I once had enough sheets well to the wind to attempt to use the pickup line "Hey, Fancy a root?"

P-fae

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2009, 04:39:47 pm »
I once had enough sheets well to the wind to attempt to use the pickup line "Hey, Fancy a root?"

I have no idea what that means.

No.Na.

• Red Light Worker
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Illusionslostone
    • View Profile
    • Deviant art
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2009, 07:12:07 pm »
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! P-FAE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

HUGGLES!! ^___________^
In the three fates we trust

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2009, 07:12:44 pm »

Common in rural areas, it is where you offer a woman an underground plant part as courtship.

akashayi

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2009, 07:26:04 pm »

Common in rural areas, it is where you offer a woman an underground plant part as courtship.

I thought it was a blue feather >.>

P-fae

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2009, 07:28:05 pm »

HUGGLES!! ^___________^

I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D FINALLY FIND THIS THREAD. ;D Otherwise, I was gonna contact you myself. I don't remember where I saw your name around here, but I did, & I do, indeed, remember you. ^_^ 'Sup, No.Na. ;)

Oh, yeah! The pictures thread. Your goggles are famous, as always. :P

O.o

xD

I thought it was a blue feather >.>

OMG HARVEST MOON I LOVE THAT GAME I LOVE THAT GAME BLaRjgo[ahjhhwgh!

No.Na.

• Red Light Worker
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Illusionslostone
    • View Profile
    • Deviant art
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2009, 07:35:52 pm »

HUGGLES!! ^___________^

I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU'D FINALLY FIND THIS THREAD. ;D Otherwise, I was gonna contact you myself. I don't remember where I saw your name around here, but I did, & I do, indeed, remember you. ^_^ 'Sup, No.Na. ;)

Oh, yeah! The pictures thread. Your goggles are famous, as always. :P

hehe i pop in and out, i just decided to pop in tonight and got a wonderful surprise!! it is great to see ya, and good to hear your doing well.

and I know everyone always remembers my goggles. i should post a pic soon i cut off my hair!! its all short and cute ^^
In the three fates we trust

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2009, 07:41:00 pm »

O.o

Actually, it's just Australian for "yo, wanna fuck?"

Only those descended from criminals would ruin a perfectly good vegetable word with sex.

P-fae

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2009, 10:15:57 pm »
No.Na! Yeah, you should post a pic of yo' new hair. ^_^

CrysDSM, I'm sure most nouns by now & not just vegetables have been "ruined" by euphemisms, so I wouldn't worry. :p

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2009, 10:29:25 pm »
No.Na! Yeah, you should post a pic of yo' new hair. ^_^

CrysDSM, I'm sure most nouns by now & not just vegetables have been "ruined" by euphemisms, so I wouldn't worry. :p

As a Canonarch of the Church of Awesome and Keeper of the Book of Ultimate Righteousness it is my duty and my passion to defend the purity of language!