Author Topic: Forumite Picture thread  (Read 541736 times)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
Re: Forumite Picture thread
« Reply #690 on: July 29, 2009, 12:06:36 pm »
Uis! I'm warning you! Don't make me post a photo of me without makeup! D<
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 29, 2009, 12:15:39 pm »
I'd love seeing pics of you without makeup Raz, I'd love seeing pics without clothes too for that matter :P

akashayi

« Reply #692 on: July 29, 2009, 12:16:11 pm »
Heh, that should possibly be in the 'sexy' thread.

Nice butt, Umber XD

(And I think everyone just likes your pictures, Razzly, no matter what)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 29, 2009, 12:31:32 pm »
No, I'm serious. I look grotesque without makeup. Like someone who's dying.

Almost like UIS butt.

(I'm joking! I loved your ass  :P)

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 29, 2009, 12:40:25 pm »
Wheeee!
We have a forum filled with sexy crazy men!!  :-*

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 29, 2009, 12:47:07 pm »
Uis! I'm warning you! Don't make me post a photo of me without makeup! D<
No picture you could take can compare to my sexiness sweetie  :P

(you should totally try though!!)

Quote from: Razzly
I loved your ass  :P
Okay, that made my day.  I can go to bed now with a huge smile on my face ;D ;D ;D

And thanks Akasha!  And yours is sublime I must honestly say.

Selan: :-[ yay! thanks!!  hopefully I'll win the crazy award at least...well, but charles may already have taken that one :P

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 29, 2009, 12:56:59 pm »
No, I'm serious. I look grotesque without makeup. Like someone who's dying.

Almost like UIS butt.

(I'm joking! I loved your ass  :P)
I don't know if you've posted pictures without makeup, but I most thoroughly disagree.

Also, UIS - dude, You're you're pretty good lookin', if you were english based, I can think of quite a few boys and girls who would beat me up if I didn't introduce you to them.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 29, 2009, 01:25:22 pm »
Heh, that should possibly be in the 'sexy' thread.

Oh yeah, actually I forgot that you guys' butt competition was in the sexy thread.  Oops...

Churba: thanks guy.  If I wasn't married, I'd be tempted to move there!  I have a very un-outgoing personality IRL though, so they'd probably be disappointed.  Well...truthfully I'm not really shy, but it takes me a while to open up with new people, so hitting it off with people I don't know in a social situation usually doesn't happen.  It normally takes me like a few weeks or so for people to start to think I might be something other than weird.

Except in Austin, Texas...it was a little different there. :P

btw you're pretty good looking yourself, as you've been told by the ladiez.  Pump up that ego boy!  It deserves it!

By the way those ARE NOT MY WIFE'S PANTIES!!  THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY CREEPY!

ok never mind they totally are.  But she almost never wears that pair.  Too sexy apparently ::)

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 29, 2009, 01:42:46 pm »
And Raz, we won't ever belive you look horrible without makeup unless you post pictures without. :-*
Pics or it never happened ;)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 29, 2009, 02:27:14 pm »
I'm quite serious, actually. The difference is enormous... Not attractive at all, not anywhere.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 29, 2009, 02:37:31 pm »
I'm quite serious, actually. The difference is enormous... Not attractive at all, not anywhere.
We still don't really believe it, ma'am. The idea that you could be anything but gorgeous is utterly foreign and unimaginable to us.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 29, 2009, 02:40:34 pm »
btw you're pretty good looking yourself, as you've been told by the ladiez.
It still doesn't make me a believer in the idea. I might get used to it eventually, but for now, I don't believe it, myself - but I still like that people think so.

Pump up that ego boy!  It deserves it!
Well, I've always known that Ego is not a dirty word....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UduuxKdPt9Q&feature=related

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 29, 2009, 03:43:25 pm »
Fine, I suppose I'm going to have to show you to prove I'm right. This one'll be removed soon though, so no one gets permanently traumatized.

Here we go, then. Zero makeup. No foundation, no powder, no eyeliner, no mascara, bare lips. The eyebrows have been digitally darkened because I couldn't bear looking like a cancer patient.  How'd you like those dark rings around my eyes? :D They're even darker irl, too.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Pretty girls: all fake!

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 29, 2009, 03:46:14 pm »
Hmmm, you failed at looking ugly... Sorry  :-*

akashayi

« Reply #704 on: July 29, 2009, 03:57:28 pm »
Yeah, face it Razzly, you're still beautiful. Your eyes are pretty amazing.

I don't wear any make up, ever! Huzzah!

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 29, 2009, 04:01:41 pm »
The dark rings aren't bad either, when people look at me they instantly get worried and ask if i'm ok, or if i sleep at all. And to be honest beauty lies within personality.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 29, 2009, 04:03:29 pm »
Hmmm, you failed at looking ugly... Sorry  :-*
Seconded, thirded, fourthed, and all the way out to seven hundredthed.

Fine, I suppose I'm going to have to show you to prove I'm right. This one'll be removed soon though, so no one gets permanently traumatized.
Ma'am, the only thing that could traumatize me about that photo would be it's removal.

Here we go, then. Zero makeup. No foundation, no powder, no eyeliner, no mascara, bare lips. The eyebrows have been digitally darkened because I couldn't bear looking like a cancer patient.  How'd you like those dark rings around my eyes? :D They're even darker irl, too.
At the very least, you're as gorgeous Au Natural as you are with makeup, though I say more so. I even like those dark rings - as barely there as they are - because they accentuate those beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

akashayi

« Reply #707 on: July 29, 2009, 04:08:40 pm »
Agreed on the personality thing.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm really attracted to intelligence and geekiness the most >.>

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #708 on: July 29, 2009, 07:44:15 pm »
Quote from: Razzly
I loved your ass  :P
Okay, that made my day.  I can go to bed now with a huge smile on my face ;D ;D ;D

Will you still go to bed with a smile on your face if I say I loved your arse as well?  :o ::)

Epic fail in your attempt to look ugly. You'll have to try making an ugly face or something, but even then we'll probably just find it cute.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:47:01 pm by charles »
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 29, 2009, 08:11:50 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAH!!  Oh dear GOD!  Someone please grab a butter knife and pop out my eyeballs!!

Come on Razz, don't be ridiculous.  You're extremely cute, maybe even cuter than usual, although I do like the made up look as well sometimes.  For a partner though I might not want someone who wears makeup every day.  I do agree, however, that a lot (not all though) of "pretty" girls are a large percentage fake.

If you like wearing makeup, please wear natural ones or something so that your skin doesn't get all damaged by the time you're older.  That would be a tragedy!

Yep, sorry, extremely cute.

Yeah, face it Razzly, you're still beautiful. Your eyes are pretty amazing.

I don't wear any make up, ever! Huzzah!
one of the many benefits of being Asian (or half asian).  That and automatically having awesome looking skin until you're like a hundred, even if you eat crap every day.  Oh and having natural ninja skills.

Agreed on the personality thing.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm really attracted to intelligence and geekiness the most >.>
What sort of geekiness?  It seems hard to nail down that word these days..

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 29, 2009, 08:20:08 pm »
Hey Razz though..you should take a no makeup picture where you're smiling.  Even if only a little.

That's the only thing that makes that picture less cute..although you do like sort of timid, and that's maybe a bit fetching, but a smile would be nice.

charles: Tonight I'll go to bed with an alarm on my door, thanks. :P

akashayi

« Reply #711 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:57 pm »

I bet I could nail it pretty hard.

still...I suppose the state of being geeky is indeed hard to properly quantify.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:25 pm »
hahaha

ok, I just wanted to know what I should act like to win your favor :-*

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 29, 2009, 08:50:35 pm »

I bet I could nail it pretty hard.
Fnar Fnar.

Re the geekyness, you'd have to be careful for a Dushechka situation - for those who skipped the Chekov, the main character of the novel, Olenka, becomes utterly passionate about whatever her lover is involved in. In other words, I'm saying "Wouldn't you have to be careful in case people are faking it?"

Edit - I wrote that before UIS got in there, but weird coincidence. Well, you know what they say, great libidos lust alike, or something.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 29, 2009, 08:53:28 pm »
so easy to tell when people are freaks though...

..the bad kind I mean

akashayi

« Reply #715 on: July 29, 2009, 08:56:38 pm »
I ...do have a very high score in converting people into linux users >.>

Hm. Not too worried about it though. I don't go announcing my attraction to geekiness everywhere I go though...usually, in conversation I can tell right away.

They ping right back, usually with very low latency.

Dude, all this talk and no pictures. I'm a bad, bad girl. Here's one from my recent trip to the bay area.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 29, 2009, 08:57:17 pm »

..the bad kind I mean

You are completely wrong about that. It's not always easy.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 29, 2009, 09:01:23 pm »
Dude, all this talk and no pictures. I'm a bad, bad girl. Here's one from my recent trip to the bay area.
Not bad enough by half for my tastes  ;)
Holy shit, I love that store, if that is where I think it is.

akashayi

« Reply #718 on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:32 pm »
That was Halted. I could spend forever looking at everything there.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 29, 2009, 09:26:02 pm »

..the bad kind I mean

You are completely wrong about that. It's not always easy.

I think it's pretty easy to tell when what people are saying is coming from their "heart" or from their mind (ie. contrived), and if everything someone says they're saying on purpose, then something's up.  I mean, everyone does it to some degree, but...I don't know, I just feel like there's a lot of signals you get even within the first few minutes of meeting someone.  Like if they look to the side before they say anything, or only smile when they're not talking, or they talk too much or it just sounds rehearsed or whatever.  But good people do stuff like that too sometimes just to be fun or keep the conversation going, but...I dunno, you can watch the little signals and then just form little hypotheses that you can then be aware of just as possibilities.  Nothing you want to judge a person on, but you might want to keep your relationship very low-key until more info. comes out.  Some people come off weird at first and end up being great people, some sort of come off very awesomely.  Those are the ones I tend to not gravitate towards as much.  If someone's not afraid to be openly silly, like really silly, I think that's one of the best positive signs.  edit: well some people are shy/quiet though.  Eye smiling is also a good sign, ie. people whose eyes light up when they're happy, smiling, or laughing.

I'm saying if you're like considering a relationship or a business dealing.  You probably don't want to think that much if you're relaxing at a party or whatever.  I do it subconsciously though because I'm weird, and maybe think about it the next day or a week later when I'm on the bus.  Very few people are skilled enough in lying that their particular freakiness won't show through somehow.  Plus, it's not like you're gonna run into a lot of "evil genius" types if you're just a dude.  Maybe girls have to watch out more.  Yeah, they definitely do.  Because they have something a weirdo would want, and may resort to "evil genius" techniques to acquire it.  Wow, again, I'm so glad I'm not a girl.  I still think you can detect it though, as long as you don't have an image that prince charming = good guy.  I mean, there are some really good guys out there, but you better know them for awhile right?  They'll still have shit that'll come out, you want to wait until you get to see at least some of that, and see how they handle it, etc. before you like marry them or have sex with them or whatever.  Unless it's just a fling and you're really quite emotionally unattached, which most people aren't I think.

I also have a theory that people who appear to be very well "put together" and don't have any apparent problems and maybe are very successful and just in general put forth a "perfect" image have some big probs hiding somewhere, probably at home.  Either that or they're just sort of jerks/bitchy.  I haven't had that one proven wrong yet.

I hate it when parents try to seem to their kids like they don't have any problems.  Everybody's got some freaking problems.

As for someone just being obsessed over you, well, I dunno, I think that would be pretty obvious at least after knowing the person for a while, if they're just void of a solid identity, lacking in personality, or just acting obsessed rather then being their own person over there.  You know?  Don't be all up in my time and energy, you be you over there, and I'll be over here, and sometimes we'll be near each other and maybe bump against each other and it'll be fun.

sorry, that was a long ranty post and didn't contain any pictures :(

oops whoa hey!  Oderus!  (or, what Razzly thinks she looks like without makeup):

edit: summary: hang out with cool geeks.  It's better.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 09:49:55 pm by UmberIsSexy »