Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 6747 times)

akashayi

Happy Halloween
« on: October 31, 2009, 12:05:48 pm »
and other alliterate abuses of the english language. I love halloween. A holiday well suited for geeks.

I know there was a discussion started in the other thread, but what is everyone doing today? I'm going to a club event in Hollywood, Night of the LADEAD. Dressed as a Japanese style necromancer. Pictures forthcoming.

akashayi

Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:28:17 pm »
There's loads of value in chilling out. :P

Are you dressing up?

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 12:34:34 pm »
Working. Hopefully everyone else is out partying and crap and won't come to see a movie. I don't want to deal with customers tonight.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 12:44:23 pm »
Chilling out with my mate Omnutia, I made a roast of awesome(and lamb) and it was delicious, and now the house smells like Cooked dead baby sheep. NOM.

akashayi

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 12:46:33 pm »
and now the house smells like Cooked dead baby sheep.

Oh my god nom

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 12:48:11 pm »
I was going to a Halloween-party, but then I had a mood-drop in the evening and never went. Never dressed up either.
I did make a Halloween-cover song, though. :]
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 04:02:32 pm »
I get to sit here and laugh as the dogs scare the hell out of anyone foolishly walking up to our door.
Already got two victims with that.

My small 7lb dog manages to do the same thing, it's quite funny.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:16:31 pm by Pozf »
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:56:39 am »
Did not do anything specail for Halloween, apart from going round to see a few friends and talk aobut diving most of the night.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 06:34:19 pm »
and now the house smells like Cooked dead baby sheep.

Oh my god nom
*vomits* horrible description Churba! ;D  but then I'm veg....but not for baby sheep rights!  still gross though.

I had a great Halloween actually, though all I did was dress up for class and make all my students dress up and give them candy.  It was fun though, they really liked it and it was great to yell at them and make them recite shit while we were all wearing ridiculous costumes.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 07:37:04 pm »
I spent the night catching up with a heap of work mates and ex-work mates at a well known pub.

Always great to see the crew of past and present... Damn I work with a great bunch of bastards and bitches.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 07:55:42 pm »
i spent my Halloween at a party and we played dirty minds and it wasn't exactly what i thought it would be. it was fun though ^_^ then we came home and watched Halloween Tree. awesome movie if you haven't seen it i totally recommend it.
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 08:22:22 am »
i spent my Halloween at a party and we played dirty minds and it wasn't exactly what i thought it would be. it was fun though ^_^ then we came home and watched Halloween Tree. awesome movie if you haven't seen it i totally recommend it.
Thanks!  Recommendation noted!

No.Na.

• Red Light Worker
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Illusionslostone
    • View Profile
    • Deviant art
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:50:32 pm »
my Halloween was superbly epic to say the least!

do you guys want to hear my tale?
In the three fates we trust

akashayi

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 09:52:44 pm »
Yes :)

Intensely curious.

No.Na.

• Red Light Worker
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Illusionslostone
    • View Profile
    • Deviant art
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 10:55:59 pm »
okay so i started by getting a serious haircut for the first time in about a decade. then getting ready in my costume at 1o in the morning (Halloween is serious shit XD). I don't mess around with Halloween i am going for terrifying and I do it. i had on a pair old scuzzy jeans that where torn to shit, covered in blood and so dirty a sensible person would never wear them. I used latex paper dye and corn syrup to make a gaping wound on my knee. I put on a hooded sleeveless button up, and put a faded light brown checkered shirt that was also covered in blood and dirty (like you can see dirt in the shirt and pants), and the finisher is the mask which is this

so imagine that mask in a Halloween 2 kind of costume.

so I then got on the bus, and with the mask on all ride, got off in the city, then caught the next bus into cranston and  then walked to the street I needed to be on, and about 2o minutes from my friends house I get a call at what is now 1 and Candice who is already there offered to give me a ride. so I waited in this costume on the side of the road. for a long time (she gets lost easily) and while waiting a lot of rescue vehicles would drive by. a car pulled up next to me, and Candice's car looks like every other car so started to try to get in but I look into the car and see a teenage girl and her mother freaking out and trying to get me to go away, and they promplty sped away.

after that I was told during the party that I had to take off my mask cause it was too freaking creepy. and then we made candy sushi out of rice crispies, fruit roll ups m&ms and Swedish fish. and watched episodes of are you afraid of the dark, onichambra, and clue, then we all sat down and re-watched and sung repo: the genetic opera while laughing at all of our inside jokes with the movie.
I had a few drinks and found out i hold my liquor pretty well. and that having a pumpkin carving contest where one team consists of 2 art majors and an engineer beats a half naked girl, and 2 drunk friends. our team made batman with pouty lips, and theirs made... well half a pumpkin >>.

I saw Elvis, a yeti and superman riding hogs in V formation down the road. we renamed one guy courtney love since he would walk around really out of it and his hair kept flipping from side to side whenever he changed rooms, then at about 10 we helped make homemade pizza's and then cake. played apples to apples wit the most hilarious black gay guy who cauld throw out swears with crazy eloquence, as well as knock back about 5 damn bottles and not be drunk. cortney love went to bed in jerome's bed, and then woke up at 4 messed up and still drinking, jerome tweeted "why is courtney love drinking in my kitchen when she should be sleeping in my bed" and courtney love sat shirtless on cooler and started talking about the fifth dimension. my friend will was telling the bed time storie of the smashing pumpkin his favorite story. a guy we named harry potter hit a dumpster and we took his keys and the drinks even tho he had like 3 XD

I went to sleep next to a lesbian hearing courtney talk about he could not believe that there are 7 windows. and how he was in the fifth dimension. and people laughing.

I woke up to criss between me and said lesbian saying how cold he was and then hearing terrible disney covers (who ever told hanna montana to touch little mermaid songs should be shot) and songs from newsies.

more went on it was a long night but this was the jist of it XD a crazy night
In the three fates we trust

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 10:12:46 am »
I threw an awesome rave party!!
And even though it was raining I went out and trick-or-treated anyway. Good thing my costume was machine-washable.
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 11:14:11 am »
If I visit any of you people in the states over a halloween I would dress up as an army-zombie, preferably with a make-up that makes it look like the flesh has been peeled off of my face... and wear a torn gas-mask and half a helmet with large gashes in the uniform and coils of pig-intestines hanging out in the front :P