Author Topic: Chapter 23: Discussion  (Read 109785 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: Chapter 23: Discussion
« Reply #480 on: February 02, 2010, 03:57:56 pm »
HOLY CRUD!

Moss out mind%$#@ed Maytag!

Phew! I'm so glad Moss was just f'ing with Maytag about having sex with him as a condition for help. Interesting to see Maytag pushed to what seemed to be a "breaking point." I had thought on the previous page she could have purged her emotions, but on this latest page she seems almost defeated/worn down. :(

hmmm, Yeah.  All that talk about how nothing gets to her but Moss found a soft point.  She told him to direct all his malice at her because she could take it but this stuff does get to her.  I don't think she's ashamed of her promiscuity, its more a fear at hurting or loosing those she loves because of it.

She didn't immediately blow this off, it really looked like she was crushed there for a moment.

@RoninA: Well... they had a chapter in book 0 where Moss' sad and soppy past was layed out to explain why he's the way he is and his power to see weakness.  He's still an arsehole but thats the only explaination of why people were feeling for him and looking forward to his return.  Despite this stunt of his I think we'll see a softer side to Moss before he leaves the scene again... Possibly some sort of sacrifice.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

DragonPowered

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2010, 12:01:27 pm »
Another itsy bitsy oops Brion, heh.  Notice that Moss grabs May by her left arm.  Either that, or her right arm has a left hand on it.  ;)

edit:  Oh, and May has her full left arm in the first two panels.

Of course, we love the disappearing / reappearing arm on May the magical girl.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:03:49 pm by DragonPowered »

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: February 10, 2010, 02:53:35 am »
This is pretty weird. Yeah, those completely black rooms are pretty disconcerting... :-\
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.