Author Topic: Chapter 23: Discussion  (Read 109803 times)

dg86

• Slave Groupie
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 23: Discussion
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2009, 12:11:45 pm »
Fake Regina it is.  FAIL writing this is not.

Question for Brion though: how far along are the pages already drawn?  As in, when you post one, how many pages beyond that are already ready to go?  10?  15?

Xshu

« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2009, 01:54:04 pm »
Yay! Called it! Of course, you all probably called it.

I'm not sure why this girl thinks Maytag would want to have sex with her, though. If she's not willing to have sex with Regina, a girl she loved, then why would she be willing to have sex with someone who tricked her?

Rava

« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2009, 02:22:58 pm »
This was probably answered years and years ago but I've always wondered- what the hell is up with that dent in Regina's hair?

What dent? Could you give a page URL, please?

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2009, 02:38:56 pm »
This sounds like a good method, yup.

"Let's have sex."

Shock!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2009, 02:46:39 pm »
Good Idea: disgusing yourself as an old friend to relax May

Bad Idea: asking for sex after hitting onto May and failing while disguised as an old friend
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »
Yeah.
I fucking hate Danzig and his goons. I hope they all get chopped up into chicklet-sized bits.
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2009, 02:54:13 pm »
Throw a Flispide Brick TM at her or better yet Bern comes charging in sticks one of her swords through this imposter and THEN has sex with May  ;D
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2009, 04:52:51 pm »
Guess the "she's not real" theory was right after all...
</stating the obvious>
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

Rava

« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2009, 06:06:16 pm »
Wow, these girls are good at mind reading.  And they *really* want to have sex with her. o__o  Not that I can blame them, but wow are they persistent!

And creepy.... We not even know who it really is...

Yeah.
I fucking hate Danzig and his goons. I hope they all get chopped up into chicklet-sized bits.
Throw a Flispide Brick TM at her or better yet Bern comes charging in sticks one of her swords through this imposter and THEN has sex with May  ;D

I am OK if Oddball's idea came true...  ;D

Xshu

« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2009, 07:13:41 pm »
I second that.

crazy_razor

• Slave Groupie
  • i feel like i can dream, too.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2009, 09:33:09 pm »
This was probably answered years and years ago but I've always wondered- what the hell is up with that dent in Regina's hair?

What dent? Could you give a page URL, please?

Uhhh.. it's in every panel she's in. http://flipsidecomics.com/comic.php?i=905 < Panel two for that one?

It's always been there and I guess is just a part of her hair. Always reminded me of what happens when you take your hair down after wearing it in a ponytail all day long.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2009, 11:27:55 pm »
Its about this point that I'm waiting for Maytag to produce a knive from her D-Bag and hold it to this bastard's throat until she's together with Bern again.

Then again, Maytag's always been the better one for talking before acting so she'll probably probe to get more information before acting on someone who's obviously a high-level sorcerer.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Kiran

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2009, 11:40:09 pm »
Well it's good Regina is a fake.

I think that May will learn soon that Bern is held captive with others and they will get killed if she doesn't do what these guys want, meaning entering that "dark cell" or having sex first.
They rather aren't their friends at all.

Sigh...
I wonder when story will get back to Bern so we could see what's happening with her, of course we might see another illusion, or maybe May might.

SAGG

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2009, 11:42:43 am »
Looks like I'm safe on the limb that I went out on.  ;D And I didn't see THAT coming from the phony Regina.  :o "Okay, I'm not really her, but we can still do the nasty anyway!"? Is she serious?!  ??? If I were May, I'd use my good arm and knock her head off!  >:(

Rava

« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2009, 02:31:28 am »
Well it's good Regina is a fake.

That kinda came out wrong, but I get what you meat, the recent Regina we saw, not her in general.

JewelOfSong

« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2009, 09:10:15 am »
Jeez, this girl is persistent. Not only can she read Maytag's memories, but she's also a shapeshifter, making it that much more tempting for Maytag. But I still think she'll stick to her decision not to cheat on Bern regardless of what is thrown at her. I just hope that Bern is okay. D:

Xshu

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2009, 11:23:33 am »
Epic Maytag is Epic. Willpower ftw.

Rava

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2009, 11:28:04 am »
Jeez, this girl is persistent. Not only can she read Maytag's memories, but she's also a shapeshifter, making it that much more tempting for Maytag. But I still think she'll stick to her decision not to cheat on Bern regardless of what is thrown at her. I just hope that Bern is okay. D:

How do you know that the shapeshifter is a girl?

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2009, 11:40:20 am »
Hmm...Umber AND Crest. My, my.

Abstract Vagabond

« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2009, 11:57:40 am »
I'll take her if Maytag doesn't. To hell with reality.

Aaaand my interest is gone just like that.

Which brings up... what if this shapeshifter is actually Glyph?

JewelOfSong

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2009, 12:18:04 pm »

Well, I suppose I don't know that she's really a girl... I assumed she and her twin were though, based on the cover for Chapter 21: http://www.flipsidecomics.com/comic.php?i=814

Although, perhaps they aren't twins and are actually the same person, since she clearly can appear as more than one person.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2009, 01:11:37 pm »

Well, I suppose I don't know that she's really a girl... I assumed she and her twin were though, based on the cover for Chapter 21: http://www.flipsidecomics.com/comic.php?i=814

Although, perhaps they aren't twins and are actually the same person, since she clearly can appear as more than one person.

Do we know it's a twin though? Initially we thought that because "Glyph" was with one of the twins. But this could be someone totally different and the other twin was merely absent.

Xekstrin

« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2009, 01:17:41 pm »
Called it.

Also, Maytag remains a complete badass while cuddling childishly with a pillow.

JewelOfSong

« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2009, 01:27:38 pm »

Do we know it's a twin though? Initially we thought that because "Glyph" was with one of the twins. But this could be someone totally different and the other twin was merely absent.

True, I am only assuming it's one of the twins based on what happened in the tub. I guess we don't really know anything for sure except that we can't trust anything we see. :P

Foof

« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2009, 02:30:13 pm »
Wow, an Umber and Crest orgy. o.o  These guys are very persistent.  Maybe because Moss told them she's a slut.  That promiscuity is her weakness, but he only saw that several months ago.  He could think it still is her weakness. Maybe it is, but she's fighting it.

JewelOfSong

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2009, 02:38:44 pm »
Wow, an Umber and Crest orgy. o.o  These guys are very persistent.  Maybe because Moss told them she's a slut.  That promiscuity is her weakness, but he only saw that several months ago.  He could think it still is her weakness. Maybe it is, but she's fighting it.

Maybe, although the twins (assuming it's one of them and not someone else with Maytag right now) seem to have the ability to read memories in addition to shapeshifting. Moss wouldn't even need to tell them anything. And he did see May and co coming into the Bed and Breakfast. He was spying on them, so he obviously saw May. I do think promiscuity still is May's weakness.

Xshu

« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2009, 03:13:55 pm »
Moss wouldn't need to say anything if only because they could read the memory of Moss telling Maytag her weakness. I wonder if Suit Maytag can keep them from reading memories...

akashayi

« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2009, 03:59:37 pm »
Just because something is your weakness, doesn't mean you crumble in the face of it all the time. It just ups the ante. I think they're trying to push her to her cracking point, more tests.

And yeah, May is still badass, yet adorable while cuddling a pillow.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2009, 08:28:54 pm »
It's what they're attacking though.  Her supposed weakness appears to be the very thing they're trying to crack.

Certainly Maytag shows some remorse over her promiscuity.  I wouldn't say she's ashamed of her sexual actions as much as she is upset that she seems to lack willpower when it comes to controlling her urges (although I think she commented that it's her believe in following urges *shrug*)

The pillow works on a number of levels.  It's something to cover her up, to put between herself and them as well as a level of comfort.

Maytag is being her usual forgiving and inquisitive self asking after this person's abilities and motives.  She's being gentle now but sooner or later she'll remember Bern and ask after her.

I'm willing to agree with the statement that this is the "twins" and that the twins are actually one person making multiple copies of herself or any form she desires.  Hence the comment that she never does anything to anyone that she hasn't done to herself.  It probably means that she could make a clone and dismember or kill it with little or no effect to her self.  That could be the cause of her weakness that Moss spoke of.  Maybe she has no respect or compassion for others.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2009, 08:42:49 pm »
Heh, I just realized that Xshu's signature is my signature on another forum. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes that quote.

Anyways, back on the subject.

Perhaps you are right charles, and it is one person.