Author Topic: THE THREAD OF ULTIMATE BADASS  (Read 96380 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: THE THREAD OF ULTIMATE BADASS
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 11:20:42 pm »
HAHA yeah, I know what it says with ease but thinking on it, there are a couple of remote ones in there *PMSL*

"Franger" *lol*
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 11:45:19 pm »
Root = A shag, a fuck, having sex.

Mobile = A Cell Phone.

Franger = Condom.

Or, to translate it into Very, very english.

"My greetings on this fine morning to you, sir!"

"My greetings to you too, old chap, If you'll pardon my brevity, I'm just contacting you via this mobile telephone to convey to you that I shall be arriving shortly to transport you to the family home, also, I would like to inquire upon your general state of wellbeing and happiness, and also, what has transpired upon your night of revelry and merrymaking?"

"Ah! The night has been exemplary, old chap, and I have found myself in the pleasure of the company of a fine young woman of good breeding and even finer upbringing, we have been conversing at length this night."

"I say, Good show, chap! If you'll pardon the intimacy of my inquiry, might I ask if you believe it likely that your interactions with this young lady will result in the same actions that a man and a woman bound in marriage traditionally engage in, that is to say, to lay with this young lady in the biblical sense of the term?"

"I do believe that this is a possibility, old chap, if I do manage to avoid any egregious faux pas, as it were."

"Brilliant show, good sir! Do ensure to properly armor one's masculine organ against any of the more unplesant things that this young lady may unwittingly carry, and indeed, to prevent causing her to become, if you would pardon me for being so blunt, pregnant. I shall contact you upon the new day at the best opportunity."

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 11:56:10 pm »

Yes, I actually met a girl, I didn't even know that would get me a break at that point.

But did you use it to get breaks in the future?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 11:58:04 pm by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 11:57:46 pm »

Mobile = A Cell Phone.

Franger = Condom.

"My greetings to you too, old chap, If you'll pardon my brevity, I'm just contacting you via this mobile telephone to convey to you that I shall be arriving shortly to transport you to the family home, also, I would like to inquire upon your general state of wellbeing and happiness, and also, what has transpired upon your night of revelry and merrymaking?"

"Ah! The night has been exemplary, old chap, and I have found myself in the pleasure of the company of a fine young woman of good breeding and even finer upbringing, we have been conversing at length this night."

"I say, Good show, chap! If you'll pardon the intimacy of my inquiry, might I ask if you believe it likely that your interactions with this young lady will result in the same actions that a man and a woman bound in marriage traditionally engage in, that is to say, to lay with this young lady in the biblical sense of the term?"

"I do believe that this is a possibility, old chap, if I do manage to avoid any egregious faux pas, as it were."

"Brilliant show, good sir! Do ensure to properly armor one's masculine organ against any of the more unplesant things that this young lady may unwittingly carry, and indeed, to prevent causing her to become, if you would pardon me for being so blunt, pregnant. I shall contact you upon the new day at the best opportunity."

Jeez. I've been getting enough of that in Paradise Lost, thank you very much.

Heh. "Properly armour one's masculine organ".

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2009, 12:01:55 am »

Mobile = A Cell Phone.

Franger = Condom.

Err Churba what about Scotts dont understand English sorry  :P or gie me time an' I get it done.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2009, 12:16:07 am »

Yes, I actually met a girl, I didn't even know that would get me a break at that point.

I never thought to actually lie about it, oddly enough.

akashayi

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2009, 12:18:40 am »

Mobile = A Cell Phone.

Franger = Condom.

Hahahaha, oh man, I can't stop giggling. Hilarity.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2009, 12:19:17 am »

Naturally, you never had to.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2009, 12:35:06 am »

Bullshit, have you ever met a teenage boy who didn't lie about getting laid?

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2009, 11:18:25 am »

Me. Mainly because my reasoning was, if I didn't get laid, I didn't get laid, so I really didn't get anything out of it, and who really cares what other people think because they probably don't even exist and I'm superior anyways.

So yeah, being a solipsist will get that for you.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2009, 02:56:46 pm »

Me. Mainly because my reasoning was, if I didn't get laid, I didn't get laid, so I really didn't get anything out of it, and who really cares what other people think because they probably don't even exist and I'm superior anyways.

Quote pyramids are fun!
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2009, 07:04:24 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

Especially when you want to say is lost in them.

On another forum I used to post at, years, ago, we once had post pyramids that were like 20 posts long in the designated "Spam thread".

It was also the first thread on that forum to have an entire page consisting of only two words, which were "moo" and "mox".

I miss those days. That's the first time I ever had a "crew" on the internet.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2009, 07:34:29 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

On another forum I used to post at, years, ago, we once had post pyramids that were like 20 posts long in the designated "Spam thread".

It was also the first thread on that forum to have an entire page consisting of only two words, which were "moo" and "mox".

Oh mans, that reminds me of the Quote pyramids from the FRC forums, where we managed to break the forum software.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2009, 07:42:48 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

Oh mans, that reminds me of the Quote pyramids from the FRC forums, where we managed to break the forum software.
So if we keep this up we might break the forum?  :-\
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2009, 07:48:47 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

Only one way to find out, Mark!

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2009, 07:53:11 pm »
More than one you could just create your own super quote pyramid using copy paste....
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2009, 08:55:30 am »

Quote pyramids are fun!

*looks over shoulder* Hush Pozf!

*resumes admiring the pyramid*
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:57:59 am by UmberIsSexy »

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2009, 09:01:11 am »

Quote pyramids are fun!

can any one join in or is this a private party?

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2009, 09:07:23 am »

Quote pyramids are fun!

You just have to donate some slaves to the pyramid-building workforce.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2009, 09:15:25 am »

Quote pyramids are fun!

Hmm seems I'm out of slaves the cellar is empty so I'll just provide the transport instead

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2009, 10:56:41 am »

Quote pyramids are fun!

Hmm seems I'm out of slaves the cellar is empty so I'll just provide the transport instead

[

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2009, 01:04:04 pm »
ok had to reply: my eyes where starting to go on me while watching that.  :'(

parameciumkid

• Kinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:02 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

[
BWAHAHA LOLZ!
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

akashayi

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2009, 02:02:34 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

[
BWAHAHA LOLZ!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2009, 02:08:02 pm »

Quote pyramids are fun!

[
BWAHAHA LOLZ!

ARRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH brain over load!!

parameciumkid

• Kinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2009, 03:48:14 pm »
This had to go somewhere:
Hi.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2009, 10:13:24 am »
You know what my super-badass Russian-killing dog just did?
She pooped on the floor and then ate it.  :-\ I mean, what's the point of pooping if you're just going to shove it down there again?

I understand if she was like, fighting the winter war and starving - but I just fed her less than an hour ago!

Freya, that is nasty. No, you are not giving me any kisses today. Eesh.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2009, 02:32:52 pm »
*puke* the Daft Collie did the same Razzly gave him some tablets to stop him from doing it, never got to understand why he did it.  :-\

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2009, 03:42:11 pm »
You know what my super-badass Russian-killing dog just did?
She pooped on the floor and then ate it.  :-\ I mean, what's the point of pooping if you're just going to shove it down there again?

I understand if she was like, fighting the winter war and starving - but I just fed her less than an hour ago!

Freya, that is nasty. No, you are not giving me any kisses today. Eesh.

Yeah, some dogs just do it. There are some theories, but none are really conclusive since not all of them do it...some might do it out of instinct. Or maybe to hide that she did it on the floor, if you've been training her not to.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2009, 06:21:37 pm »
My brother had a fish that did that once.
It kept pooping out a piece of poop, eating it, and then pooping again. And eating it again. Like ten times. o_O
Hi.