Author Topic: Chapter 22: Discussion  (Read 66926 times)

akashayi

Re: Chapter 22: Discussion
« Reply #300 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:20 am »
Oh, no matter the circumstances or ideas of good and bad sides, Danzig is a totally shady dude.

Foof

« Reply #301 on: October 12, 2009, 03:16:10 pm »
I've got it:

Moss couldn't take his love for Lucient any longer, and since Regina was in the way he banished her to another dimension!!

...Nah.  I think Moss is a T&A guy.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #302 on: October 12, 2009, 04:07:01 pm »
funny intermission. It really grabbed the mood of the whole thing about the bed and breakfast.
"Did anyone want enslavement?"  ::)
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

akashayi

« Reply #303 on: October 12, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »
I've gotta use that line sometime.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #304 on: October 12, 2009, 05:55:16 pm »
*raises hand*

If that really was Regina then I'm really starting to think Glyph was in on the deal.  It's just too much of a coincidence that they stopped at that place.  Leads me to think that Regina and/or Moss worked to get them into the group.  Heck, I'm even starting to wonder if Shepherd was there to spy on Bern as a result of her defeating the Man-eater rather than to follow the xubila collar.

It occurs to me that there might be two people in this group who are "cursed". Moss with his eyes and Escher with his spirit essence drainage.  I guess Escher's might be just an asphyxia but his general attitude strikes me as someone who might act like a black hole for spirit essence as he's devoid of his own or something (even though you apparently can't survive without it).
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

akashayi

« Reply #305 on: October 12, 2009, 05:58:58 pm »
Regina has been enslaved! :P

But it does seem like everyone connected to Danzig are all science experiments in some way or another.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2009, 03:06:17 pm »
"the xubila collar"? lol
(It' the "xibulba" collar. But xubila is definitely a more fun name for it xD )
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2009, 06:56:06 pm »
*shrug* I can never remember most of those names but provided I get close enough to people to work out what I'm saying, I'm happy *lol*.

I wonder how long this intermission will be.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Tropico

« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:17 pm »
If that really was Regina then I'm really starting to think Glyph was in on the deal.  It's just too much of a coincidence that they stopped at that place.  Leads me to think that Regina and/or Moss worked to get them into the group.

I would agree except for that Glyph seemed very wierded out by everybody in the bed & breakfast from the beginning. Like he'd have to be a really good actor in addition to a mage to pull it off.

But then again, Moss certainly showed absolutely NO surprise at seeing May and Bern strolling in. So could be something there.

Also, haha I hadn't noticed that one of the servant's name was "Escher"... would be funny if he was responsible for the crazy rooms and never-ending staircase  :D