Author Topic: Chaglet's Notebook of Random Works  (Read 4005 times)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
Chaglet's Notebook of Random Works
« on: July 18, 2009, 06:00:27 pm »
This is hearby my notebook where I can post any work I would wish to share.
Feel free to comment.
I'd love some serious critique.

------------------------------

I will start with this, which I am fairly proud of. I just found some words in my mind that I felt really emotional about, so I put them down on paper, and this is what I got:

- - - -

Silence. Darkness.
I cannot hear my own voice screaming, crying. I cannot see anything, not even my hands before me.
I reach out to touch my face, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
I feel nothing. Only the tears on my cheeks. I feel them, I hear them, like droplets hitting the still surface of water.
I know they are there, but I cannot reach them with my hands, or wipe them away, as if my sorrow is so deep that I cannot reach it, and wipe that away.
I know nothing, other than my sorrow.
“Still your tears little one, for they are all too saddening to listen to.”
A deep voice, seemingly from everywhere around me, breaking the endless silence.
Then a light, a bright light appears before me, spreading all around me turning darkness into light, and inside the light, is a great shadow. A figure of a person.
I am floating.
Above bright white water. It seems endlessly deep, while it also gives the impression of being awfully shallow. I think it is only the surface. Only the surface exists and nothing underneath it.
A stream of tears fall into it, with low harmonic splashes. Mine.
“Come, little one.”
I can still not see my hands, or my legs. As if I don’t truly exist. But I feel myself moving.
Ripples of water are forming underneath me. Ringlets. One here, and then one up front, a little to the side, as if my feet are touching the surface. They make a slight sound, barely a hint of a splash. Soft and comforting, mostly because it makes me feel as if I am.
It all grows brighter as I come closer to the figure, as if the shadow is the source of the light.
I am now right in front of it, almost inside it, and still I cannot see anyone in it, as if it is no person, but only a shadow. Still my feet move me forwards and I feel the light leave my sides as if I am going into a tunnel.
I cannot look behind me, I do not have the knowledge of how to turn, and I feel myself tilting forwards, soon I am falling head first into the shadow.

- - - -

I have a very good feeling about this, my head is swiriling with ideas that might make this into a complete story. For now, this is all I can manifest properly.
But I am honestly proud. I was really inspired. It's sad though that I cannot seem to chanal my inspiration to one place, like the RP's or the other stories I'm working on.
Hope you like it.
Just plodding along.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Chaglet's Notebook of Random Works
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 03:10:24 am »
It's Amazing Chag! :-*

Chag4

• Kinky