Author Topic: when child hood shows you used to love become something a bit different.  (Read 4607 times)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
okay now I don't know how many of you lot used to watch Zoobilee Zoo but I always loved it. and I was looking at it recently and thought gee talk about the furry community... Gawd I hate growing up and learning how bad things really could be. :( stupid sexual innuendos ruining all my favorite childhood shows. it's like in planet of the apes and I'm standing at the statue of Liberty yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

for those of you who don't know what show I'm talking about this is Zoobilee Zoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEslgaK8BI
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Guess that's what happens. You grow up and everything is about sex.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
but it shouldn't be. not everything. sex should be about sex. people dressed like animals shouldn't. *sighs*  I mean if every time I went to Disney world or six flags... and there's the usual characters dressed up in animal costumes it's shouldn't make me think...I wonder if that guy/girl in the costume is a furry. :'(

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
but it shouldn't be. not everything. sex should be about sex. people dressed like animals shouldn't. *sighs*  I mean if every time I went to Disney world or six flags... and there's the usual characters dressed up in animal costumes it's shouldn't make me think...I wonder if that guy/girl in the costume is a furry. :'(

Fucking furries. Scum of the earth. Now you can't do cool things like dress up in animal costume or draw animal people without some twat being all "furries, zomg!"

God damn furries. And god-damn queers, too! Fucking gay figwits ruining the rainbow. I mean, Jesus Christ, most factions have two or three colors they use in the scheme, but the LGBTs gotta use every fucking colour in the spectrum, greedy bastards!

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
i mean geez if things get much worse just liking the muppets could give you furry status. :(

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Quote from: CrystalDragonSpaceMarine
draw animal people without some twat being all "furries, zomg!"
God, this.
Ignoring that your post is in any way facetious, that shit is true, and I hate it.

I love anthropomorphized rodents.  They're awesome.
Throw a penis into the mix... eh, it kind of becomes lame as hell.

"At certain sites, a good portion of otherwise fantastic artwork is ruined by a giant rooster."

And it's not even a rat penis, either. Or hell, boobs on lizardpeople? That one really gets me.

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
I like furry comics (haven't read them in a while, though), as well as furry art, but I agree, furry sex is very strange and creeps me out.  It's not exactly bestiality (which is worse), but a close cousin.  Big boobs on anthropomorphic bunnies is OK, but not if some man-wolf is sucking on them  :'(.