Author Topic: Artwork in progress...  (Read 3522 times)

Pyraliss

Artwork in progress...
« on: July 08, 2009, 04:41:28 pm »
I'm working on a new drawing and I was just looking for some commentary. What do you think? How is it coming along? Thanks.

Warning! Contains nudity. Click here for the picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/BloodtoanAngel/Untitled-13.jpg?t=1247096354

The red is just there so I could differentiate the hilighting of her hair from the background.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 04:46:30 pm by Pyraliss »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: Artwork in progress...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:25:56 pm »
Looks pretty good to me.

Her left hand might be a little improportionate.  I think the palm might be too big or something.  But other than that, it appears togive off a good sense of curvature around the body, etc.  I'm having a little trouble with the wings.  It's difficult to distinguish the left from the right and I'm not sure about the shape.

Ask Deatzh.  Her and Brion appear to be the most experienced in these fields among the forumites.  Just don't mistake Deatzh blunt, matter-of-fact comments as harsh, insults. Take her seriously 'cos she seems to know her stuff fairly well.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Pyraliss

Re: Artwork in progress...
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 08:36:45 pm »
Looks pretty good to me.

Her left hand might be a little improportionate.  I think the palm might be too big or something.  But other than that, it appears togive off a good sense of curvature around the body, etc.  I'm having a little trouble with the wings.  It's difficult to distinguish the left from the right and I'm not sure about the shape.

Ask Deatzh.  Her and Brion appear to be the most experienced in these fields among the forumites.  Just don't mistake Deatzh blunt, matter-of-fact comments as harsh, insults. Take her seriously 'cos she seems to know her stuff fairly well.
Awesome, thanks. Yeah I noticed the problem with the hand as well. Also I'm hoping that the wings will be easier once I've shaded them. I have a shaded pencil version of this and I think the wings are fairly distinguishable there. Thanks for the comments though... I appreciate it!