Author Topic: I confess  (Read 322413 times)

P-fae

Re: I confess
« Reply #1200 on: December 06, 2009, 01:37:57 pm »
I confess that I am shocked, Odd. :o Hate?!?!?!!

I confess that it was in the Top 5 movies I watched the most as a kid.

I confess that like 20 of us watched it together last night, & I loved it even more than I remember.

I confess that as kid, I never noticed how big David Bowie's ............ hair is. :-X

akashayi

« Reply #1201 on: December 06, 2009, 01:39:17 pm »
Rewatching it again as more of an adult.... (a few years ago, now... I'm even more of an adult T-T) it wasn't his hair that I hadn't noticed the size of before.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1202 on: December 06, 2009, 01:41:32 pm »
I confess it was not my sort of film P-fae just like how Mary Poppins and the Sound Of Music gives me nightmares.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 06, 2009, 01:42:24 pm »
I loved the movie as a kid, watched it last year.. and now i HAAATTTEEE it!
 :-*
i confess..  ::)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1204 on: December 06, 2009, 01:44:13 pm »
see I'm not alone, thank you Selan  ;D

P-fae

« Reply #1205 on: December 06, 2009, 01:46:04 pm »
Rewatching it again as more of an adult.... (a few years ago, now... I'm even more of an adult T-T) it wasn't his hair that I hadn't noticed the size of before.

I confess we noticed that he had to have some iron reinforcement... for this one scene where Hoggle gets on his knees. Otherwise, it would've been WAY too close to Hoggle's face. xD

Aw, Odd, Selan, darn!

I hope that I don't grow to hate it.

I confess! :P

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1206 on: December 06, 2009, 01:48:44 pm »
and I confess there is no way you can chagne my mind in liking that film.

P-fae

« Reply #1207 on: December 06, 2009, 01:53:07 pm »
I confess that I am the kind of person that probably would like Mary Poppins and the Sound of Music... & I did. :P

I confess that my friends & I like to sing/scream out into the night... "the HIIIIIIIIILLS ARE ALIIIIIIIVE... with the sooound of muuusiiiic..." xD

akashayi

« Reply #1208 on: December 06, 2009, 01:55:06 pm »
I confess that on the occasions where my friends burst out into song, it's usually a song such as 'still alive'.

P-fae

« Reply #1209 on: December 06, 2009, 02:02:12 pm »
I confess that my friends & I burst into song quite a bit. One of my favorites is "You Spin Me 'Round (Like A Record)" by Dead or Alive at the dinner table, because I can play the background with forks & spoons, & it sounds pretty good. xD

I confess that I wouldn't blame the people from surrounding tables finding us obnoxious at such times.

I confess that I naturally get really high & hyper & that I can tell that people don't always know how to handle me, but I have such a hard time containing myself. o_o;;;

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1210 on: December 06, 2009, 02:03:36 pm »
I confess me and my mates used to burst into song on the way home from the night clubs  usually Beatles songs.

P-fae

« Reply #1211 on: December 06, 2009, 02:09:10 pm »
I confess that it's always a good idea to burst into a Beatles song.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1212 on: December 06, 2009, 02:11:23 pm »
It was either Yellow submarine, Hey Jude, Help or Let it Be but usually a mixture since we would forget what we where singing in our drunken state I confess.

akashayi

« Reply #1213 on: December 06, 2009, 02:15:39 pm »
XD @ You Spin Me 'Round. I confess my friends and I have a confession about meatspin, but I'll save that for another day.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1214 on: December 06, 2009, 03:44:03 pm »
I confess that I am listening to "Magic Dance" by David Bowie... from Labyrinth!!! & it makes me very happy. :-*

You remind me of the babe.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: December 06, 2009, 07:37:02 pm »
I confess that I am shocked, Odd. :o Hate?!?!?!!

I confess that it was in the Top 5 movies I watched the most as a kid.

I confess that like 20 of us watched it together last night, & I loved it even more than I remember.

I confess that as kid, I never noticed how big David Bowie's ............ hair is. :-X
David Bowie has a huuge...um hair in that movie.  Weird.
I confess that on the occasions where my friends burst out into song, it's usually a song such as 'still alive'.
not Pearl Jam right?  That song was probably called something else...

I was just thinking this morning that there's not enough bursting into song in my life.  Well, not enough "adult" bursting into song anyway.  Plenty of kids' songs.

But I just don't hang out with those types and don't think I could handle it.  Plus most of the music that excites me and my friends and that I know the words to is not popular music, and usually doesn't appeal to a whole group, whatever the group may be.  However the (mostly drunken) bursting into song times in my past I remember very fondly.  The times when the song and even the words don't really matter.

Then in Taiwan they also have this great thing called KTV.  (which means Karaoke, but you get your own room and a private little set with like 3 or 4 microphones attached)  And great food and drinks if you want them.  And it's really cheap.  Really fun with the right crowd...actually it's almost always fun, even with the wrong crowd, cuz you get the wrong crowd singing and they suddenly become more fun.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: December 06, 2009, 08:15:20 pm »
You're thinking of the song Alive which is by Pearl Jam.

Still Alive is the song that plays during the credits of Portal.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: December 07, 2009, 09:24:58 am »
You're thinking of the song Alive which is by Pearl Jam.

Still Alive is the song that plays during the credits of Portal.
sorry but I'm sorta glad I don't know that song by name... >.>

I have had it played for me though.

P-fae

« Reply #1218 on: December 07, 2009, 10:33:08 am »
. . .Hey, we have so much in common!. . .

I confess I'm going to have to prove you wrong.

I confess it won't be hard... I like Mary Poppins & The Sound of Music, for crying out loud. xD

I confess that I am listening to "Magic Dance" by David Bowie... from Labyrinth!!! & it makes me very happy. :-*

You remind me of the babe.

The babe with the power.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1219 on: December 07, 2009, 11:15:26 am »
The babe with the power.

The power of voodoo!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: December 07, 2009, 12:20:20 pm »
The voodoo that you do?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1221 on: December 07, 2009, 03:30:27 pm »
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I confess I almost beat up one of my mates cos he kept on saying that. *cringe twitch*

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #1222 on: December 12, 2009, 07:59:37 pm »
I confess I'm apparently living up to my designation as the demon goddess of sexy goodness ;P

P.S. Umber, you should try and post more, ^^

i confess I think that piccy rocks (especially as a goddess of flipside pic) and I confess that i'm really loving the weapon.

I confess that I naturally get really high & hyper & that I can tell that people don't always know how to handle me, but I have such a hard time containing myself. o_o;;;
I confess I'm like that with certain groups of friends ;D and that it has scared some people i would have liked to have as friends away. ???
I confess it takes me a looooong time to really calm down with friends that get me in a super hyper excited to be alive mode. :-*

i confess I'm really missing Pozf lots :(
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 08:07:58 pm by Smiles »
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #1223 on: December 12, 2009, 11:56:57 pm »
Wait... Pozf is missing? Wasn't he posting here only a couple of days ago?  Don't tell me we lost another!

I confess I dislike loosing forumites :(

The loss of forumites makes Mr. Fuzzykins sad

CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

akashayi

« Reply #1224 on: December 13, 2009, 01:10:20 am »
He was just posting a few days ago, we haven't really lost him.

and as for mr. fuzzy...
http://posniewski.posterous.com/meow-meow

P-fae

« Reply #1225 on: December 13, 2009, 03:19:56 pm »
Quote from: P-fae
I confess I'm like that with certain groups of friends ;D and that it has scared some people i would have liked to have as friends away. ???

I confess that I agree! I think that that's one thing that happened with the guy I had a crush on most recently... :'(

Well, & that I'm bipolar. I don't think the high was a turn-off so much as it being scary coming right after my being very noticeably depressed. He liked that I was "free-spirited" & didn't mind that I was "hyper," so he said. We didn't really talk about the lows with openness...

I guess I really should the next time that this comes around... but I really hope it doesn't come around again, the low, of course...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1226 on: December 13, 2009, 03:31:08 pm »
I confess that I agree! I think that that's one thing that happened with the guy I had a crush on most recently... :'(

I confess I'm a lot more like that than one would think. Though, I'm successful at supressing it. The few people I have been comfortable getting fully emotional around...I kind of pushed away because I was too intense. I mean, it's okay when I'm happy and stuff, cuz it's fun, but when you're angry and go off how you want to kill people....yeah, not a good way to keep friends.

Well, & that I'm bipolar. I don't think the high was a turn-off so much as it being scary coming right after my being very noticeably depressed. He liked that I was "free-spirited" & didn't mind that I was "hyper," so he said. We didn't really talk about the lows with openness...

I guess I really should the next time that this comes around... but I really hope it doesn't come around again, the low, of course...

Ah...that sucks. I know the bipolar tune pretty well.

P-fae

« Reply #1227 on: December 13, 2009, 05:27:17 pm »
I confess I'm a lot more like that than one would think. Though, I'm successful at supressing it. The few people I have been comfortable getting fully emotional around...I kind of pushed away because I was too intense. I mean, it's okay when I'm happy and stuff, cuz it's fun, but when you're angry and go off how you want to kill people....yeah, not a good way to keep friends.

I'm sorry.

Ah...that sucks. I know the bipolar tune pretty well.

Yeah? Well, I should say that I have not been officially diagnosed. I only started seeing a psychiatrist last February... & I mess up a lot of what would otherwise be "evidence" with my drinking &... other behaviors. The fact that I fall into major depressive episodes is obvious, but it's the rest that is hard to peg. They gave me medicine for bipolar disorder, anyway, because it's what I happened to have needed at the time, but I got off of it over the summer & felt awesome & thought it was all over... but it wasn't. I got depressed again, & it really messed up things, school & otherwise, & I'm totally fine now... again... That's a good thing... but I'll be seeing the psychiatrist again/getting meds as a precautionary when I come back to school in January... I'm still trying to convince myself this is a good thing... :/ After all, regardless of what clinical term I fit into or not, my emotions are up the wall...

Bah. "Oh life! Can you blame me for making a scene?"

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1228 on: December 13, 2009, 05:43:11 pm »
I'm sorry.

Yeah. It's...okay, though. They weren't...my best friend or anything. I would've tried harder to keep them if they were.

Yeah? Well, I should say that I have not been officially diagnosed.

Neither am I, and I never intend to seek psychological aid because I have it under control. Doesn't mean I don't have the ups and downs though. I rarely mention it because I'm not diagnosed, but you know, depression isn't like all these other mental disorders that people try to use as crutches even though they don't have it. If you are depressed, you're depressed and you know it.

P-fae

« Reply #1229 on: December 13, 2009, 06:04:20 pm »
Neither am I, and I never intend to seek psychological aid because I have it under control. Doesn't mean I don't have the ups and downs though. I rarely mention it because I'm not diagnosed, but you know, depression isn't like all these other mental disorders that people try to use as crutches even though they don't have it. If you are depressed, you're depressed and you know it.

Oh, I know it. I don't have it under control, though. That's no way to live. Not for me. It's already ruined enough, & I don't want it to do it again & worse. I have my reservations about medication, but I have my reservations about not taking the most I can out of life, & I know I have all the potential in the world. I'm a great person. I can do whatever I want. It's these damn lows...

I'm not in a low right now, in case you couldn't tell by my saying that I think I'm a great person. xD I think a lot of people are great... & should be great. xD

I confess that this video makes me very happy, & any forumite that cares to waste 3 minutes of his/her life should watch it.
LET'S DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL! DING DING DING DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqUj3PGHv4

Anyways, I don't think it's fair to downplay all the other mental disorders. When you don't know that you have something, some could argue that that's even worse. People look for crutches to lean on, albeit the wrong crutches a lot of the time... but I feel that that's a lot better than leaning on nothing & choosing to give up.