Author Topic: I confess  (Read 322400 times)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
Re: I confess
« Reply #690 on: September 17, 2009, 12:29:20 pm »
Right, Emp?  I don't think it's entirely natural.

However, it is pretty cool in other ways.  Just committing your life to one person.  It really opens up a lot of possibilities for exploring deep relationship.  If you don't get married Razz, at least have a "life partner" someday. ;)

But yeah, imagine being the girl that some dude is bitching about on the internet going "my wife" this and "my wife" that?  That would fucking suck.  My wife would freaking strangle me in cold blood right now if she knew I was doing this, and then go on happily with her life.  (She does know about the forum though now...boy that was a touchy moment.  I wasn't sure which way it would go.  I'm still not really sure.  Someday she'll bring it up unexpectedly, I can pretty much guarantee that.)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:31:49 pm by UmberIsSexy »

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 17, 2009, 12:38:48 pm »
Someday she'll bring it up unexpectedly, I can pretty much guarantee that.
Welcome to Married life!

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 17, 2009, 12:58:28 pm »
What don't you think is entirely natural? That I, for as long as I can remember have always loved two women at any given time or the custom of marriage and concept of exclusive monogamy?

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #693 on: September 17, 2009, 02:42:21 pm »
I confess that there's this girl I really like and she doesn't seem to notice and I'm reluctant to go up and ask her to go out with me, etc. etc.
But srsly, she's really awesome!
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

akashayi

« Reply #694 on: September 17, 2009, 06:27:46 pm »
I confess I know people who are married/have been married/and have just gotten married (different people!) who are still in open relationships, but are in a super loving committed relationship with each other all the same.

Most all my friends have always been dudes, and it will always be that way, even when I'm in relationships with dudes. But it's because we're all just dudes, and play games and what not together :P (Oh god, am I gay? ;P ) I am jealous of you though, Umber. Surrounded by hot asian women all day. I feel that way when I go to little tokyo sometimes, surrounded by really attractive japanese women. T-T

Touchy moment though, with your wife finding out about you posting on a forum? Sorry to hear about that though. But, I'm a firm believer that being able to talk openly about things like sex is just about the healthiest thing you could do.

Anyway. Much love! Continue fighting strong against those god damn toilet snakes! Protect yourself at all costs!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #695 on: September 17, 2009, 07:42:24 pm »

It is tough though Razz.  Getting married is like turning off half of your life, locking it in a box, and knowing that you can never express that part again.  Well maybe for some people it's a different experience, but for me that's what it was like.  I never even used to hook up with girls hardly ever, but I was a horrendous flirt in some ways and I crave attention.  And my wife is like really sensitive to me even talking to other girls in extremely safe situations.  All of my friends before used to be women.  I basically just lost all my friends when I met my wife.  She never told me to stop hanging around with them in so many words, but it bothered her so much if I spent any time with them or even talked to them when she was also there that after a while it just was never worth it.  It sucked.  It's not my favorite part of my wife.  But there was a sexual flirty aspect too with my "friends", and my wife always saw right through that.  So I can't entirely blame her.  I guess.  In some ways she helped me out actually.  I think I have friends for better reasons now, and we're more deeper of friends too.

I personally was always offended when the clergyfolks said stuff like "In a marriage you will be tempted to stray" and I was like "Like hell I would, who the fuck do you think I am?"

See, I in my unique and bizarre viewpoint, to me committing myself to just one person is like a free pass to flip off the rest of the world. Sorry, girls, I'm married can't shack up with you (you're ugly anyways). Sorry, guys, the wife wants special time at home, I can't come to the bar with you (you're idiots and totally beneath me).

I never got why people think "forsaking all others" is the hardest part of the marriage vows. I'm great at forsaking people.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #696 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:25 pm »
i confess i'm totally behind schedule because i spend waay too much time here.:D
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

leana

« Reply #697 on: September 18, 2009, 04:06:12 am »
I confess i think i believe in fairytales :p

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2009, 05:24:11 am »
I confess I fell asleep after I got home from night shift and forgot to log out from the forum
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2009, 12:31:18 pm »
I confess i don't get enough free time

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2009, 01:06:43 pm »
I confess i think i believe in fairytales :p

Ooh, which ones?

Dragonizer

« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2009, 02:16:43 pm »
I confess I find Jello pudding silly. I get that Jello is the brand name and all, but why say "JELLO" in big red letters on a cup of pudding? It's confusing sometimes. :<

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 18, 2009, 02:17:48 pm »
I confess I have never tasted jello

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:30 pm »
I confess i'm speaking with Odd right now.

Dragonizer

« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2009, 02:22:23 pm »
I confess that Emp is crazy and needs to go buy some jello right now. :P
...Pudding's better, though.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2009, 02:24:39 pm »
Blasphemy!
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2009, 02:25:09 pm »
I would have, if it had been availiable in common food stores over here and the time hadn't been 23:25

Though I suspect I would still prefer chocolate mousse with sliced bananas and whipped cream or créme brulé with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:26:49 pm by Emp_Dragon »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2009, 02:26:31 pm »
I confess I find Jello pudding silly. I get that Jello is the brand name and all, but why say "JELLO" in big red letters on a cup of pudding? It's confusing sometimes. :<

It's become a genericized trademark. Like "kleenex" or "photoshop".

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 18, 2009, 02:29:10 pm »
Or Bobcat.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2009, 02:43:56 pm »
I confess I need a better head set if i am going to keep talking on MSN

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 18, 2009, 10:13:10 pm »
What don't you think is entirely natural? That I, for as long as I can remember have always loved two women at any given time or the custom of marriage and concept of exclusive monogamy?
the second part.  Especially the part of about the expectation of never connecting emotionally with anyone else of the opposite sex EVER AGAIN!  The monogamy makes more sense than that part.

I confess I know people who are married/have been married/and have just gotten married (different people!) who are still in open relationships, but are in a super loving committed relationship with each other all the same.
I confess that that's really awesome and makes me a little sad.  I could never pull it off though and my family would think I was nuts so I will stop being jealous now.

Most all my friends have always been dudes, and it will always be that way, even when I'm in relationships with dudes. But it's because we're all just dudes, and play games and what not together :P (Oh god, am I gay? ;P )
haha.  Best-looking gay dude I ever saw!
I am jealous of you though, Umber. Surrounded by hot asian women all day.
You should be.  I'm going to go ahead and say that Taiwan has the highest percentage of hot women of any asian country.  Well, no, I can't really say that for sure, but I prefer the Chinese look to the Thai or Cambodian or Vietnamese (also Malaysian, Indonesian, and whatever else I'm forgetting...Burmese also...), and Taiwanese girls tend to have better fashion sense (and nicer butts for some reason) than mainland Chinese imo, plus they're happier because they don't live under a weird communist regime with forced abortion and suppressed religious freedom, etc.  Korean girls are really sexy too though ;) and I've never lived there so who knows Korea might win.  Don't get me wrong though, Thai girls and Cambodian girls can be pretty ridiculously hot.  I just think the percentages are in favor of Taiwan.  I don't prefer Japanese faces in general, although I do think that the Japanese language sounds really sexy when women speak it.  I've analyzed this way too much, apparently.  Before I came here I couldn't even guess at what country an asian person decended from.  But basically what I'm trying to convince you of is that you should come to Taiwan, and then we'll go out to the bars and hopefully you'll hook up with a Taiwanese girl (or several) and tell me about it.  At the worst we'll go out and get drunk and you'll be amazed by the cuties.  My wife would let me do that by the way.  She's weird like that.  She trusts me to go out, she just doesn't like me talking to other girls like on a regular basis, or something.  I don't understand her logic entirely, but she knows that I love to go out and go crazy every now and then, and she's pretty good about letting me do the things I really love to do.  Just not every day ::)

By the way for those of you who like Asian culture and have time to kill or want a change, you can come over here and get a good job for a year or so like nothing.  And people are really good, and the girls (or guys) will talk to you and some will want to hook up with you just because you're white/foreign.  From what I hear it's a fun dating scene.  And it's like WAY cheaper than Japan, and people are WAY nicer and more honest/upfront than in mainland China or even Thailand from what I hear.  I've heard some great things about South Korea though, so again, they might win.

Touchy moment though, with your wife finding out about you posting on a forum?
Yeah I know, it's lame.  I guess she feels threatened by me having emotional connection with anyone other than her (unless it's a guy).  Like I said, it's not my favorite part of her.  She's Berny like that.  But she knows I'm flirty, so if I'm here I'm probably flirting with girls.  But I'm not that bad, right?  At least I make it clear I'm old and spoken for, so it's all in fun!

But, I'm a firm believer that being able to talk openly about things like sex is just about the healthiest thing you could do.
I try, I try.  Usually we're pretty good about that, actually.  We have fun.  Our sex life is still awesome, don't get me wrong.  It's pretty epic.  We also have a lot of ground left to still explore in terms of roleplay, etc.  We're pretty shy, so that will be fun when we get around to it.  I've had people tell me before that the mind is the most important sexual organ.

Anyway. Much love! Continue fighting strong against those god damn toilet snakes! Protect yourself at all costs!
Appreciated!  My sack appreciates your concern for its well-being!

sorry for the super-long post.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #711 on: September 18, 2009, 10:19:48 pm »
I try, I try.  Usually we're pretty good about that, actually.  We have fun.  Our sex life is still awesome, don't get me wrong.  It's pretty epic.  We also have a lot of ground left to still explore in terms of roleplay, etc.  We're pretty shy, so that will be fun when we get around to it.  I've had people tell me before that the mind is the most important sexual organ.

Especially for telepaths.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #712 on: September 19, 2009, 02:19:46 am »
I confess I miss Turn Signals On a LandRaider  :( the archives just take the edge off my withdrawl symptoms.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 19, 2009, 02:24:59 am »
For me, wanting to be married in an open relation always souded like the lazy, greedy way out. Like saving the cake and eating it too.

I would -never- go with a guy that wanted an open relationship. I'd rather have him dump me once I got fat and wrinkly than have him greedily have whatever he likes. I need to feel special in a relationship.

I confess I'm one millimeter from cutting my hair Winona Ryder or Yulia Volkova style.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

leana

« Reply #714 on: September 19, 2009, 03:10:11 am »
I agree Razzly...an open relationship does sound like the easy way out...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #715 on: September 19, 2009, 08:57:32 am »
As far as open relationships go, I wouldn't care if my significant other had sex with other people, but I don't think I could stand them having an emotional bond with anyone else...

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 19, 2009, 10:07:29 am »
I wouldn't want an open relationship either, but I don't know if I can be completely happy with any form of relationship aside from a closed polygamic relationship.

I confess I'll get emotionally attatched to several people regardless if I wish to or not.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:30:15 am by Emp_Dragon »

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 19, 2009, 01:22:11 pm »
I confess I still think it's just laziness.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 19, 2009, 01:24:07 pm »
What's lazy about having to compromise with at least three wills instead of just two?

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 19, 2009, 11:44:23 pm »
What do you mean, wills?
If you mean three different people, then I think it's lazy to just go "Sorry, I get emotionally attached to many people, so I have to have all of you!" Relationships include sacrifices, and if one is unable to choose one person and stay with them, then I think they're just too lazy to grab the bull by the horns.

EVERY MALE is programmed to have as many mates as possible. If the rest of the world can stay with one person, then so probably can you. ^^

Also, this isn't meant to sound rude. I'm just stating my opinion in a (hopefully) friendly manner.

I confess my headache is all better!