Author Topic: I confess  (Read 322455 times)

leana

Re: I confess
« Reply #660 on: September 10, 2009, 04:36:38 am »
I confess i am so curious about the job Pozf had to go to

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: September 10, 2009, 12:02:49 pm »
Yes, it is true that mr. Oddball sent me a new Ps2 Controller. <3 He's awesome, he really is.

Yes, Leana, I was flabbergasted. Especially since the package did not in fact contain a bomb, but the actual controller!
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2009, 01:04:34 pm »
Oh bomb! Now that would've been ackward!

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2009, 02:50:44 pm »
I confess i am so curious about the job Pozf had to go to

My uncle asked if I could help him with a construction project. I was either sitting/standing, or Hitting concrete with a sledge/hitting concrete with a steel rod/digging all day.

I confess I really need a massage, I'm not built for this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:32:20 pm by Pozf »
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #664 on: September 10, 2009, 10:11:34 pm »
i confess I'd love to give you one.

i also confess I'm not very strong at it though.
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #665 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:22 am »
I confess I was tempted to mark Razzly's package as Tractor parts or Farm impliments. and thats Mr Oddball Razzly  :P lol (glad to of been some help)
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 12, 2009, 04:15:50 am »
I'm very sorry Mr Oddball, sir. <3

I confess I have internet! ...But no computer. Stealing my roommate's. :D

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 12, 2009, 12:01:40 pm »
I confess that I got my hands on Scribblenauts, and it's FUCKING SWEET.

I confess that the first thing I did was summon Cthulu, and then god.

Cthulu won.

akashayi

« Reply #668 on: September 12, 2009, 12:13:17 pm »
Oh man, I confess I still haven't been able to try Scribblenauts, but I've been dying too. Lucky :P

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #669 on: September 12, 2009, 04:38:53 pm »
I confess I'm watching Sin City and finding it a very strange film

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 12, 2009, 04:43:57 pm »
Oh man, I confess I still haven't been able to try Scribblenauts, but I've been dying too. Lucky :P
No, Piracy. R4DS FTW!

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #671 on: September 12, 2009, 05:33:33 pm »
lolz

i confess churba made me laugh with the c'thulu v/s god thing. ;D
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 14, 2009, 08:23:26 am »
This is also why I can just go ahead and facepalm right back at you, Keaoden. Bitch.

I confess that this made me smile so unequivocally much.

I'm sorry. I realize I'm incredibly snappy in the debate threads.

I confess I have my computer working again!

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:36 am »
This is also why I can just go ahead and facepalm right back at you, Keaoden. Bitch.

I confess that this made me smile so unequivocally much.

I'm sorry. I realize I'm incredibly snappy in the debate threads.

I confess I have my computer working again!

I confess your snappyness is much pleasing to observe ;D

I also confess I feel very happy to have you back on here on a more frequent basis :-*

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 14, 2009, 09:15:04 am »
Ha, I'm glad someone finds my snapping amusing, Emp.  ;D

Thank you, I missed this forum too.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #675 on: September 14, 2009, 09:32:56 am »
I confess I'm feeling very very happy and mellow for a change. Had a great but busy and at times frustrating weekend but still smiling  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

spiritghost

« Reply #676 on: September 14, 2009, 10:58:18 am »
I confess i lied about being sick so i could have another day to finish this poem>.<

leana

« Reply #677 on: September 14, 2009, 11:59:21 am »
I confess i started an anonimous blog on blogspot.com :) And i am curious about how ppl will react..
I confess i am curious about this poem spiritghost!

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:22 am »
I confess that I have been very stressed out lately, and trying not to think about it.

Or rather, thinking about it isn't going to do me any good, so when I start to I usually stop before too long.

Living in this fucking country is a horrible idea.

At the same time I'm pretty happy.

Does that make any sense?  Ok, I guess I could say that at home I was comfortable, but extremely docile, fat, lazy, and I didn't actually work much while at work, which is where I was for 9 hours a day.  That means for at least half of that time I was sitting on my ass doing whatever on the internet, or playing cards at lunchbreak, or thinking about playing cards at lunchtime, or shooting the shit with my coworkers (there was a lot of that).

Here I'm working my ass off at a job which is actually challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable.  Ok, sorry, I liked my job back home too.  It's just that it involved a large amount of ass-sitting, which is not what I consider to be one of my greatest skills or passions.  Neither is programming, to be honest, although I do enjoy it for brief moments here and there.

But my kids have no green grass to run across and no clean air to breathe.  They have pavement, pollution, and sweaty freaking weather.  We're going to move out of the city eventually, but still no green grass...just jungley mountains.

And I have to stare at hot Taiwanese girls all day.  Which sounds great, I know...but in the states (Rhode Island, famous for its many gorgeous women) my wife was usually the hottest woman I saw each day.  Consider the ramifications....I'm no cheater but I have to say, before we came over here, our sex life was at a peak of frequency and enjoyability.  It's still "fine", but it's just...can anyone relate to what I'm trying to say here?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:38:29 am by UmberIsSexy »

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 16, 2009, 09:45:29 am »
I confess I'm watching Sin City and finding it a very strange film
I confess it definitely is but I really loved that movie.  Especially the first time.  Lost some of its shock value the second time around.

As to my above post, I think the having to stare at hot women all day factor will get better when I start to drive my own car.  It's the subway that's killing me.  And don't get me wrong, it's not like I look at my wife and sigh and say "Wow, you really don't look like all those other hot women I saw today on the subway."  It's just that...I dunno she just doesn't seem as hot!  Not by comparison really, just sort of as a general feeling.

Plus she loves the food here, so as I've gotten thinner I think she's put on a few. :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:47:33 am by UmberIsSexy »

akashayi

« Reply #680 on: September 16, 2009, 01:00:58 pm »
Heh. What I really want to know is, how's your crotch doing over there? Toilet snake free?

What are you doing over there workwise, Umber?

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 17, 2009, 10:15:38 am »
I confess I probably sound like a real asshole talking about my wife that way.  Maybe I'm too dependent on looks to get me going.  But don't get me wrong, we still have great times together and she's still my special girl.  It's just that I'm not horny for her quite as often...

I confess I probably still sound like an asshole.

But anyway, I'm teaching little kids English, which is really kind of a silly job and the last thing I expected myself to be doing again.

It's a really intensive system though which is really challenging to teach.  Really challenging.  It's also probably borderline child abuse.  But the kids are all pretty happy and they love us (for the most part), and that's quite rewarding.  We give them our all and they give us their all (because they're forced too *ahem*).  I'm not that good at it yet, but now I have 7 classes of my very own, so I should be pretty good at it soon.

Thanks for asking.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 17, 2009, 11:01:42 am »
I confess I do think you sound like an ass saying that, UIS.
But at the same thime, I understand you. If I married a hot guy, and he suddenly became fat and unattractive, I would look at others from the corner of my eye too - even if just as eye candy.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 17, 2009, 11:28:47 am »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #684 on: September 17, 2009, 11:34:35 am »

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 17, 2009, 11:55:58 am »
I confess I do think you sound like an ass saying that, UIS.
But at the same thime, I understand you. If I married a hot guy, and he suddenly became fat and unattractive, I would look at others from the corner of my eye too - even if just as eye candy.
thanks for the concession, Razz.  Unfortunately my wife is neither fat nor unattractive, so I can't really use that excuse. :-[

I think it's probably just culture shock and hopefully will pass.  But I mean really, you should see the women over here.  It's insane.  In.  Sane.  It's not just me either, we all notice it - and most of the foreigners (non-Taiwanese) I know here are married.  Well, married to Taiwanese women, but...ok I don't know where I'm going with this.

a huge part of it though is just that girls/women actually try to look pretty here, even when dressing casually.  (Well that and the fact that all asian girls automatically have awesome skin and also usually have nice figures - not to mention that short skirts and short shorts are very fashionable and popular here, and not considered slutty or tasteless in the least (nor do they usually look slutty)) In the states, the ones who are trying to look "pretty" often end up looking gross and fake.  Because it's like looking "good" is almost a status symbol, starting from high school, consisting of the fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake hair color, and whatever else you can find to fake.  But anyway, Rhode Island is not the place to go looking for attractive girls, personalitywise or any other wise.  I liked that though, being a married man and all. :-[

It is tough though Razz.  Getting married is like turning off half of your life, locking it in a box, and knowing that you can never express that part again.  Well maybe for some people it's a different experience, but for me that's what it was like.  I never even used to hook up with girls hardly ever, but I was a horrendous flirt in some ways and I crave attention.  And my wife is like really sensitive to me even talking to other girls in extremely safe situations.  All of my friends before used to be women.  I basically just lost all my friends when I met my wife.  She never told me to stop hanging around with them in so many words, but it bothered her so much if I spent any time with them or even talked to them when she was also there that after a while it just was never worth it.  It sucked.  It's not my favorite part of my wife.  But there was a sexual flirty aspect too with my "friends", and my wife always saw right through that.  So I can't entirely blame her.  I guess.  In some ways she helped me out actually.  I think I have friends for better reasons now, and we're more deeper of friends too.

It's definitely, definitely worth it, all of it, but that doesn't mean it's always easy.  It's not like I'm having second thoughts about being married or anything, but I'm not old enough that I don't still have some of my animal nature left.  Anyway I know that there's probably no one in the world I could get along with as well as I get along with her (ok theoretically there could be infinitely many people that I might get along with better, but I got pretty lucky in ending up starting a family with someone that I really really like and am continually stimulated by in many ways).

Ok I'm not making much sense here.  It's too late right now.  Sorry to ramble on...time to go listen to some Tori Amos and Meat Loaf until I drift off into peaceful slumber...maybe the Rent soundtrack, that never gets old...

I confess that I've been writing/rereading this post for about 100 years and got ninja'd by Churba.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 17, 2009, 12:03:26 pm »
Ok wow yeah that was awesome.  That was great.

Is that guy English?  As usual I could find out for myself quite easily, but would rather just ask.  It feels more like a conversation that way.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 17, 2009, 12:04:57 pm »
Ok wow yeah that was awesome.  That was great.

Is that guy English?  As usual I could find out for myself quite easily, but would rather just ask.  It feels more like a conversation that way.
He's Australian, but he's quite popular in England, and does quite a few shows here.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 17, 2009, 12:08:30 pm »
UIS, I feel as if I can relate to what you are describing in shutting down half one's life when hooking up/getting married.

I'm not married yet, but I do feel slightly stunted in my relationship due to not beeing able to express deeper emotions for anyone else but my SO.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 17, 2009, 12:11:05 pm »
UIS: I don't doubt that at all. Actually, it is partly for those reasons that I probably won't get married. I'd never want to be called "someone's wife" nor would I want to commit like that to something I can never be sure can last.