Author Topic: I confess  (Read 322542 times)

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
Re: I confess
« Reply #420 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:02 pm »
You're not supposed to have feelings for feelow forumites. That's wrong.
I confess that I would agree, but I came within a hair's breadth of marrying Salubi(I still have the ring in my stuff somewhere), so that would be obviously stupid and hypocritical of me to say, so I'll say this - There isn't anything, absolutely wrong with it, you just have to be careful about it, and not do anything too crazy. It took Salubi and I about a year of secretly and obviously being utterly smitten with each other to decide that we were going to meet in person.

Also, I confess that This
I confess I find Churba really hot, now that we are talking about stuff like that.
I think my top three list of hot forumites is: Akasha, Razzly and Churba.
Made me smile, and also blush so hard that it literally gave me a headache. Thank you very, very much though, and to paraphrase the famous line from Wayne's World, "I am not worthy! I am not worthy!"

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 17, 2009, 04:58:11 pm »
Oh I think you are very very worthy!
Just plodding along.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #422 on: August 17, 2009, 05:41:52 pm »

My guesses are Charles and Empdragon becuase they're handsome and normal and the kind of dudes that chicks dig, Churba becuase he's a bad boy, and Pozf, becuase, well, it's just a crazy enough guess to come to pass.
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 17, 2009, 05:43:54 pm »
Pozf, becuase, well, it's just a crazy enough guess to come to pass.

OW...

Just kidding I know what you meant. :P
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #424 on: August 17, 2009, 05:53:40 pm »
see my gut instinct is right  8)
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 17, 2009, 05:56:26 pm »
what because Ronin didn't say you?

Don't be so hard on yourself...
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #426 on: August 17, 2009, 05:57:41 pm »
Oh no its not that at all trust me Pozf the Odd One know these things  ;)

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #427 on: August 17, 2009, 05:59:56 pm »
I know you would, Pozf.
One thing I like about you is your a pretty levelheaded fellow when all is said and done. :D

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2009, 06:02:56 pm »
Oh no its not that at all trust me Pozf the Odd One know these things  ;)
It's okay Oddball. Your probably happier being a batchlor anyway amiright? ;)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:21 pm »
aye and nae Ronin does have some benifits and its down sides, but as I said probably to weird and warped.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #430 on: August 17, 2009, 07:46:38 pm »
I confess that when I was a kid I thought that scene in Superman was the coolest thing ever, you know, how he goes back in time after Lois dies to save her from the rocket. But after I saw ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com's Top 11 Dumbest Superman moments, he explains that if he could really go that fast, he could've just gone fast enough to stop the rocket in the first place. I now feel like a total tool for liking it. :-\

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2009, 11:20:07 pm »
I confess that I am afraid that it's just going to get hotter and hotter every year.  :(

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 18, 2009, 02:27:26 am »
I confess I knew I wouldn't be on Chag's crush-list, and that the assumptions that I would me makes me raise an eyebrow.

I confess I'm still rather flattered that I was assumed to be.

I also confess that Chag's suggestion that I look like everyone else makes me feel very small and a little bit pouty.

I confess I have not washed the dishes as I should.

Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #433 on: August 18, 2009, 04:07:13 am »
I confess that you have my sympathy, pouty panda bear. [Glomp!/]  ;)

And that I have a toothache that woke me up at 4:00 in the morning.
Witch is uber-lame.  >:( :( >:( :(

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 18, 2009, 04:46:46 am »
I confess that you have my sympathy, pouty panda bear. [Glomp!/]  ;)

Edit: Oh, whoops, never mind!

Sorry about your toothache.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:33:06 am by Razzly »

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #435 on: August 18, 2009, 05:04:44 am »
You go girlfriend! :D

Yeah I am going to eat my second Iduprophen of the hour and go to bed now.
Don't scratch Chags eyes out or anything I don't think she ment it to hurt your feelings. (And if you do, tell everyone beforehand so we can make popcorn  :P)

I'm going back to bed, so nitey nite!  :-*

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 18, 2009, 05:37:11 am »
I also confess that Chag's suggestion that I look like everyone else makes me feel very small and a little bit pouty.

AAAH! Did I say that? I didn't mean that!
I meant it's not the one person that everyone in this forum says is super hot: You.
Everyone else don't look like you no, not at all.
When I said everyone else I was thinking about boys my age; short-cut hair, often dark, t-shirt and jeans, trying to look like they have broad shoulders even if someone doesn't.
The people you just don't see when you step outside.
And trust me, I would see you! Oboy, would I see you.
Just plodding along.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 18, 2009, 07:31:12 am »
Chag: Oh, all right. >.> Sorry for taking it personally, I'll be more thick-skinned next time. And I'd totally see you too, you know, which is probably why I snorted a pea up my nose about it.  <3 You know, in the "BAWW someone cute thinks I'm boring! D':"-kind of way. Ahem. Sorry,
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:36:09 am by Razzly »

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 18, 2009, 07:47:31 am »
which is probably why I snorted a pea up my nose about it.
:'( I confess I really hope that's just a saying.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 18, 2009, 07:51:04 am »
So, now, Chag, what do you say about Ronin's guesses?

I confess I'd love to host a flipsider Euro meet-up, of course it would be open to people on other continents too if they wanted to come over here bad enough to actually spend that much cash :-*

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 18, 2009, 08:04:04 am »
which is probably why I snorted a pea up my nose about it.
:'( I confess I really hope that's just a saying.

I confess I translated a finnish saying straight to english. "Vetää herne nenäänsä" (to snort a pea up your nose) is what you say about someone who gets upset/offended about something minor. ;)

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 18, 2009, 09:29:33 am »
I confess i'm getting curious about the one dream you may talk about

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #442 on: August 18, 2009, 09:45:01 am »
I confess I have found some really strange scabs on my left arm and not sure how they got there  :-\

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #443 on: August 18, 2009, 10:43:06 am »
I confess that happens to me more then I would like, so I feel for you.
Isn't disturbing to find a cut on your body and be all "What the fuck is that, and how did I get it?"  :'(

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 18, 2009, 12:49:28 pm »
I confess that some things on this forum stress me out...

Kanazaka

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 18, 2009, 02:12:06 pm »
That's too bad, Razzly  :(.

I confess that I don't go to church as often as I should.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 18, 2009, 02:49:10 pm »
I confess that I opened up Pidgin, and I saw Salubi online on an account I don't use much and recently plugged into my pidgin.

I confess set it to Appear permanently offline to her.

I confess this isn't because of any ill feeling towards her, it's just because I'm sick of being lied to(even though she's a terrible liar, and I can see through her like a pane of clean glass - It's just that the sheer stupidity and pointlessness of these lies is frankly insulting), and having her talk to me like I'm a piece of shit, just because she believes some truly stupid shit about me, that she should know better than to believe - I mean, Christ, she knows me better than anyone else, and suddenly she somehow gets some stupid ideas in her head, or believes some stupid shit that someone else has set me up for(hint - It's a he, and the he in question is a lying, cheating scumbag) and bang, I'm the worst person on earth.

I confess that Salubi's new boyfriend is cheating on her, and she discovered this, and broke up with him. They got back together, and From what I've been told about it, He achieved this by blaming me for what she found out, basically saying that I'd just planted the information.
(Edit - I confess that I did not seek out the information, it was told to me by someone who knows her, and is as disgusted and angered by his treatment of her as I am)

I confess that I knew this before she ever even had an inkling of discovering it, and could have told her at Easter when I last saw her at length, but all it took was her looking at me like shit she'd scraped from the bottom of her wellington, and when she didn't speak more truth than three words the entire time, I decided not to tell her, on the flimsy justification that as She lied to me, cheated on me, and generally treated me like I was nothing more than a meal ticket, and He's lied and is lying to her, is cheating on her, and treats her as nothing more than a sex-toy, They deserve each other.

I confess that I often feel bad for thinking this, because Salubi always deserved better than the likes of me, and instead, she picked up someone far, far worse - someone who isn't worth having me spit in his face.

I confess that I'm extremely angry with her - My mother told me recently that she'd been e-mailing salubi - This makes sense, Salubi was basically part of my family, they loved her without exception - and despite that I outright told her not to tell me so much as a single word that salubi had said, because it wasn't my business, my mother still told me that She'd said she might talk to me again, but that she won't do it now, because she feels it's all just too much of a production.

I confess this angered me so greatly and disgusted me to my core for two reasons

1)It's not a production - I've followed her every wish in spirit and letter, and been nothing but kind, but for one time where I wasn't expecting to get her on the phone, and I had to clamp down on my emotions so that I wouldn't freak out with fear(that I'd be accused of some other loony-tunes level whacky shit, or she and her new pet psycho cause me even more goddamned trouble, because he's fucking insecure enough to have started doing stupid shit to try and get me out of the picture completely) and thanks to that, I sounded angry. The only part of it that makes it a production is the stupid shit she thinks is the truth, and her own inability to accept that she did anything wrong at all, or lied at any point.

2)I know She's not going to do it, and while I don't really mind if she tries her fucking lies and headgames with me, My family is off limits.
That cowardly, pathetic little pissant that has taken her on as nothing more than a convenient fuck-toy earned me as an enemy by speaking on my family.
And now she's lying and playing headgames with my mother, giving her false hopes that everything will be okay again, and that the girl she loves like a daughter will come back to the fold.
Let me lay out the rule, as thus - you can fuck with me all you like, I'll deal with whatever trouble you cause, and respond in kind if necessary, as rare as that need is. But you never, ever fuck with my family.

I confess that it also makes me both angry and sad that she doesn't even acknowledge that she did anything wrong, in fact, it seems she actively avoids it, and for the most part, dumps all the blame on me. I confess that this hurts me deeply.

I confess that I'm also powerful angry at myself, because I was provided with legal counsel, and I have her dead to rights for Defamation, Harassment,  and as an Accessory to Assault, and the Pathetic Pissant on the same though minus the "Accessory to", but I couldn't bring myself to serve her with papers, in light of our history together, and dismissed my legal counsel.

I confess that I wouldn't be so sure that Salubi doesn't read this - My various accounts have been logged into in the past from IP addresses that match where she goes to university, the area her boyfriend lives, a Mobile provider over here(He has an iPhone on a data plan) just for a few - and I know she knew my passwords at the time this was occurring. Also, it's easy enough to find my posts here via Google, especially if you know the right keywords (For example, "Churba Flipside") and some of her friends are still on my Facebook, and I wouldn't be surprised anymore after how she's behaved, frankly, if she was getting information from them.

I confess that I couldn't give less of a damn if she does. What's she gonna do? Spread some more stupid shit around about me? Sic that pathetic, cowardly streak of pelican piss boyfriend on me? Respond in kind? Yeah, right. I'm about as bothered by that as I am about being abducted by aliens - that is to say, not in the goddamned slightest.

I confess that I still don't wish her any harm, and only want the best for her, and when I bumped into her by accident a while back, seeing the look on her face (a mix of shock, horror and sorrow, It seemed to me and the girl I was with at the time) and the fact that she looked like absolute hell hurt me very deeply and made me very, very worried about her, and I all I could do not to start saying something stupid and trying to help her was to claim that we had "Other things to do" and walked off.

I confess that I hate myself for not expressing my concern to her, though it would have done nothing and not helped anything.

I confess that I still miss her being around.

I confess I wish we could get this whole thing sorted out, but I know that's not the case, because no matter what I say or do, as soon as the new boy says something different, she'll just believe him without thinking about it.

I confess that I'm still hurting very, very badly over the whole thing.

I confess that the very thought of love at the moment makes me angry and depressed, as does marriage.

I confess that I will never, ever, ever let anyone get into the position where they could hurt me that badly again, and I confess that I will never, ever, ever let myself get hurt like that again.

I confess that even though I know it's stupid, I can't bring myself to trust women, barring a very, very small few.

I confess that I have confessed too much, but I confess that I couldn't stop.

(Edits - De-whited the post, spelling, and small addition.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:13:07 pm by Churba »

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #447 on: August 19, 2009, 12:11:08 am »
I confess that I had to restrain myself. A big part of me just wanted to tell you to stop wasting you're time on people with little or no emotional maturity. Perhaps even be critical of you for hanging out with folks that seem like losers that are beneath you. But that's way too easy and icredibly insensitive. I reallize you're emotionally hooked in, and that's a tough place to be. So instead I just hope you feel better. Hang in there, okay?  :-\

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 19, 2009, 12:51:09 am »
I confess that I think Churba should realize that the girl is at fault here too, not just the girl's new boyfriend. If she's stupid enough to choose him to be with, she's not a victim.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #449 on: August 19, 2009, 01:13:12 am »
Sometimes we diefy those we love to the point where can they do no wrong. Even as they act evil or retarded.
Sometimes I think that men are more in danger to do this to women. Maybe becuase you guys can seem so innocent and sweet (I might go so far as luminous, like the Virgin Mary   :-*) even as you choking us from the inside, slowly and painfully killing us  :(.
Irrationality and achetypes can run rampad in the haze of love  :-\.