Author Topic: TALK: DRAWN DREAM  (Read 25677 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
TALK: DRAWN DREAM
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:05:17 pm »
TALK: DRAWN DREAM

STATUS = ONE VACANCY. THIRD PAGE COMPLETE.
TURN ORDER = Pozf,
charles, D'Archangel, Malki, Evil Kitten

Whoever you are, wherever you are, you fall into a deep sleep.  Or the closest thing your people have to the concept of sleep.  You feel like you are in a void of nothing, and yet something surrounds you, fills you and... whispers to you.

"We are fate, destiny, time and space and we have chosen you and others from throughout the known and the unknown times and spaces to work together and help us all, for a great danger has befallen all that was, all that shall be, all that is and all that is not.  You shall soon wake up amongst others not of your time and world, in a time and world that is not your own.  We have given you the ability to communicate in a way common to each other and to the place you enter but all else shall be up to you.  Your goals may not yet be clear, nor even your journey, yet we have chosen you because your actions, either led by us or by your own will, are the only hope of saving all."

You wake up at the same time as a group of others, in a small field beside a road leading to a town only a walk away, and although this world is not your home, nor any you have ever known, you somehow know the place you are... Iscariot.

This, is your DRAWN DREAM

WELCOME:

Welcome. This is a picture/comic RPG where players draw a comic or image for their participation in the story.  Each player has one week to produce their image unless they forfeit/swap a turn and we are all permitted to write actions and dialogue for each other's characters within reason.  Co-ordination can be achieved through this thread but all posts in the RPG IC THREAD must be the next image in the story and only if it is your turn. Anything else will be deleted by a MOD.

The story is mostly player driven.  There is the introduction above but no future plans or challenges other than what the players present to themselves and each other through their continued telling of the story.  MOD/DM/GM work will mainly be limited to approving new players, setting the turn order and keeping the story within a certain level of reason.

Super powers, magick and complex/futuristic technology are all allowed in this RPG, but remember that we are in Flipside's Iscariot so you may have difficulty recharging, reloading or repairing any special equipment or abilities that require it (there's no bullets in Iscariot but they do have magick explosive liquids to possibly make your own from).  It is presumed that any special powers/abilities you had in your own plane of existence will work in Iscariot and have their desired effects on others but they are unique to yourself.  Powers such as immortality, invulnerabilty and rapid healing are all permitted, but keep the powers short of a literal God level.  You will find any ability to jump between dimensions or portal will not work and thus you are stuck on Iscariot.  You will note that this is a very flexible and fairly unrestricted set of guidelines but you are asked to use some common sense.  A great player is not defined by the mighty character they build but by the story they tell through that character.

Please indicate in the this thread if you would like to join the story, but note that there can only be 6 active players at any given time due to the long wait between turns.  You are free to copy this RPG template and create your own DRAWN DREAM game with other players if you wish.

Above all, have fun.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:34:59 pm by charles »
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: TALK: DRAWN DREAM
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:05:43 pm »
CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

If you are permitted to play in the OOC TALK THREAD, fill out the following template and submit it in the OOC TALK THREAD to assist the others in drawing your character and writing their story out (The template will be copied to a thread below this one for everyone's easy reference).  Pictures will greatly help but if you're not confident in your artistic ability to give your character the right look you may wish to try one of the online character builders linked below.  Simply take a screen shot when you're finished, paste it into MS Paint, save the image and upload it somewhere you can link to from this page.
HERO MACHINE 1
HERO MACHINE 2

<picture>
Name and Aliases:
Age/Gender: Earth years
Original Time and Space:
Appearance: anything specific, not shown in the pic above or which is dynamic (scars, changing skin colour, parts which sometimes glow or give off light, etc)
Stick Figure: for artists in a hurry or with limited skill, what significant features should they show in a reduced picture such as a stick figure to help identify your character(hat, backpack, big nose, etc)
Vocals: Any known accent/slang to follow in dialogue
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING IN AS FEW WORDS AS POSSIBLE
    What is my character best at?
    What is my character worst at?
    What is my character second best at?
    What is my character second worst at?
    What does my character love?
    What does my character hate?
Personality: Virtues and vices, outspoken, shy, arrogant, wise, loyal, deceptive, geerous, selfish, joyful, grumpy, intelligent, naive, ignorant, roudy, decisive, hesitant, brave, cowardly, lawful, chaotic.  Just to give you a sample of the many positive and negative personality traits that may pertain to the description of your character's personality.
Last activity before 'Dreaming':
History/Background: short or detailed, your choice
Strength Level: Above or below normal human strength, etc
Weapons: That you would commonly carry or be known to use
Abilities: Any special 'tricks' beyond the normal human/Earth ones, or any special skills.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 06:06:09 pm »
PLAYER: CHARLES
CHARACTER: THE FENCER

Name and Aliases: Michael "The Fencer" Pearson (aka: "Mick", "Nugget")
Age/Gender: 42
Original Time and Space: Speewah Station, Australia, Earth, 2009
Appearance: Nothing significant not in the pictures above. 6'9", 260lbs, Brown Eyes, Dark hair with some grey
Stick Figure: Cowboy Hat, Backpack.
Vocals: Australian bushman's accent and Australian slang.

What is my character best at? Hand to Hand Combat
    What is my character worst at? Magick and Technology
    What is my character second best at? Handy Man
    What is my character second worst at? Planning ahead.
    What does my character love? BEER
    What does my character hate? Olympiadic Grames

Personality: Fencer is a crude, old-fashioned, bushman. His language could make a wharfy blush and while he's not sexist or racist, he'll call a spade a dirty great shovel and he'll tell a girl to "get me a beer woman!" but he'll fully expect her to say "get it y'er self ya lazy buggar" (Political correctness is lost on him). An easily excitable man, prone to exageration and telling tall tales. He is ignorant of many technological items and many things taken for granted that would be learnt simply from watching television. He is a brave but roudy individual as with a chaotic personality but a certain animal cunning.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': Camping by a billabong, under the shade of some bloody tree.

History/Background: Michael “The Fencer” Pearson was born on Speewah Station, the largest property in Australia, the 8th child of Daryl and Deborah Pearson. Both his parents grew up on properties with Daryl's family running the cattle paddocks of Speewah Station as long as anyone can remember. With 7 brothers The Fencer grew up, learning how to wrestle and fight with the best, growing tall like the rest of his family and strong thanks to the chores and work required on the farm. Isolation kept him ignorant about a good many things that most people take for granted but despite growing up on a farm in an old-fashioned family, The Fencer is not a racist or sexist man although he is very direct. While many call a spade a spade The Fencer can best be described as calling it a dirty great shovel.

The Fencer earned his nick-name after single handedly fencing one entire side of Speewah station, a feat which took him nearly 10 years to complete. Despite being the shortest side of the station, the effort earned him legendary status amongst the jackaroos of Australia and 12 years on, the story has become a sort of bush myth, told over campfires with embellished tales of even the strongest rouge bulls failing to break thought the mighty fence-line, as though The Fencer himself guarded it day and night.

Soon after completing the work, The Fencer made a trip to the United States of America with a mate who talked him into it. While there he learned of the fencing competition being held at the Atlanta Olympics and, mistaking it for paddock fencing, decided to attend and “show those yabbies how it’s done on the old crow eating side.” He was amazed at the number of people at the event, but even more so at the sword fight taking place in the center of the room. Mistaking the fight for a true battle to the death, The Fencer first tried to call a stop to the match and, failing that, decided to take his shovel and “bounce one on the head.” To his surprise, the other contestant charged him with his saber, but the fencer quickly parried the blow with a straining fork (tool used to repair wire fencing) before knocking him out with his crowbar. The Fencer was further astonished when the crowd of spectators became enraged at his quick disposal of the two Olympic level fencing combatants (for their own good) and swarmed towards him. The Fencer used the entire arsenal of fencing equipment at his disposal to hold them off until he was able to reach the exit and run for the hills.

Strength Level: The Fencer possesses an above average human strength of a man his age, height and build who engages in regular intensive manual labor.

Weapons: The Fencer is known to carry a utility belt and swag, containing a vast array of tools and equipment including a shovel, crowbar, mallet and straining fork which are often wielded in a fight. He also hunts small game with a .22 rifle.

Abilities: The Fencer is a skilled laborer and handy-man with a considerable amount of experience and talent in hand-to-hand and melee fighting.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:31:57 pm by charles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 06:06:39 pm »
PLAYER: MALKISHUA
CHARACTER: EENO

Eeno's Dagger:

Status: Mostly Healthy. Slightly bruised due to a recent fight.
Name and Aliases: Eeno
Age/Gender: Male, mid 20’s
Original Time and Space: Roim desert, planet Doed.
Appearance: Does NOT have a tail. Has dark grey fur on his back and legs.
Stick Figure: Ears, claws, fur on back.
Vocals: Just the occasional growl, huff, snort, or bark.

• What is my character best at? Survival.
  • What is my character worst at? Thinking logically.
  • What is my character second best at? One on one hand-to-hand combat.
  • What is my character second worst at? Showing empathy.
  • What does my character love? Sleep and food.
  • What does my character hate? Being bothered.
Personality: Loyal to his pact, but selfish when it comes to food. Quiet, likes to keep to himself, closed, doesn’t like to let others get too close. Ignorant in all matters outside of survival. Has strong opinions, hard to convince. Fearless but sometimes rash.

History/Background: The planet Doed is made mostly of deserts, both sandy and icy. The areas between the hot and the cold are dry wastelands where no living creature can survive for more than a few days. The sky is white at day and dark at night. The sun is light-blue and the moon is red.
The hot deserts consist mostly of red sand and rocks. The cold icy deserts consist mostly of crystal blue ice and white snow.

The intelligent life forms occupying the planet are divided into two races: the Akali, and the Nold.
The Akali are a race of humanoid wolves. They have thick fur and walk on all four. They live mostly in the snowy parts, in large pacts, 20-40 heads each.
The Nold are also a race of humanoid wolves. They have thinner fur covering only their back and legs, and walk upright on two legs. They live mostly in the hot parts, in small pacts of 4-7 heads.
Eeno is Noldian. His pact consisted of two females and four males, including him. Eeno’s father is the alpha male in the pact, and therefore the only one with a tail.

Survival on planet Doed is tough. Most wolves hunt smaller animals for food. Hunting in the hot deserts is performed only at night, since the days are too hot. At daytime the Nold rest in their shelters, which are mostly caves. Water is easy enough to find if you know where to look, but more often than not you’d also have to fight others before you can get a sip.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': In order to earn the position of alpha male, one must defeat the current holder of the title. The battle can be held only when the birth-stars of both combatants are in alignment. For Eeno and his father that only happens every 10 years.
Tonight was that night, and Eeno challenged his father. The battle was intense. Both combatants were fit and merciless. Eeno was just about to land the final blow and win the title, when suddenly he was ripped away from his reality and began to 'dream'.

Strength Level: A little bit above normal human strength.

Weapons: Small rough-edged dagger. Claws – hands and feet.

Abilities: Eeno is able to jump about five feet in the air. He is really good at one on one combat, especially with his dagger. He knows his way in the wilderness (finding water and shelter, hunting, etc). He has enhanced senses (scent, sound, and sight)

PLAYER: DRAGON THE HUIK
CHARACTER: RAE

]

Name and Aliases: Raemos “Rae” Vashae
Age/Gender: 28 / Male
Original Time and Space: 3143 (earth date) on his home planet of Kalae (His home planet's sky is generally a blue-ish green)
Appearance: Approximately 6 feet tall. Raemos has nanites inside of him, repairing him of minor damage and helping his body work a little better. When they are active, the effected area is surrounded by a swarm of very small gray-ish looking dots. His eyes are reflective in the dark, and generally have a low blue glow in the dark. His ears are elongated, almost elvish in nature, but not pointed.
Vocals: He speaks his home language when thinking to himself. He says  “Cha’kai.” Many times when frustrated or angry. It’s more or less a swear in his language.

What is my character best at? Manipulating his nanites
What is my character worst at? Being normal
What is my character second best at? Problem solving
What is my character second worst at? Being smooth
What does my character love? Food
What does my character hate? Weird smelling liquids

Personality: He’s awkward and variably uncomfortable in social situations. Despite being very intelligent, he has moments where he can be very slow. He is sometimes clumsy. He can’t resist being helpful to the normal, every-day person. He can be brave in some situations, but some question his bravery. At times he can seem reckless, seemingly jumping headlong into a situation; he usually does have a plan, it just doesn’t seem like it. He is a meticulous planner, sometimes planning days ahead of himself. Working for other people so long has made him a very loyal and trusting person.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': Munching on sweets, watching the sun set over the lush forest.

History/Background: Raemos grew up on his home planet of Kalae in a small village in the forest. His father had died long before his birth in a war, and his mother died during his birth. As a result, he was left without a home and instead was raised by the village as a whole as a sort of “son of the community.” As a young child, he was taught by the Village Elder about the ways of life, but he always seemed to ask too many questions that the old man did not know how to answer. In desperation, they sent him to the Local capitol Forea, where he was tossed into the training path to become an Elder himself. At age 17, after many year of vigorous training as both a warrior and a scholar, he received the title of Elder. As an Elder, Raemos received the blessing of Hani, which included a ceremony that gave him the nanites that he possesses.  Now a full Elder of Forea, he was selected to go to a territory to protect and serve the people living there best he could. After many years of faithful service and adventures of his own, he now sits on a hillside overlooking a nearby forest relaxing at day’s end.

Strength Level: Slightly above average. Not overly though. His strength is equal to a person who works out on a regular basis.

Weapons: He carries only a small dagger around his neck.

Abilities: By manipulating his nanites, he can start fires by touching wood, unlock chains and locks by touching them and concentrating, heal himself of minor cuts and diseases, heal some minor cuts off of other people, send small amounts of electricity outward; like a static shock only a little stronger, and sanitize his food. Other than that, he attacks people by swinging his dagger around on the string that usually hangs it around his neck. He is trained with many weapons, but doesn’t like using them unless he has to.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 06:06:56 pm »
PLAYER: POZF
CHARACTER: THE BEAST

Name and Aliases: Mathias "The Beast"
Age/Gender: Earth years 143/Male
Original Time and Space: The nameless plane- 600
Appearance: His scales shimmer with all of the colors in light, He is 7'0" with a 14' wing span (7 per wing), and his tail is 6'6" long which is about as prehensile as an elephant's trunk, his eyes glow a bright teal, especially in the dark.
Stick Figure: wings and/or a tail
Vocals: Uses proper grammar, and sentance structure, at all times, also uses a higher level of vocabulary (TO the thesarus :P)

What is my character best at? Destruction
    What is my character worst at? Empathy
    What is my character second best at? Alchemy (through years and years of study)
    What is my character second worst at? Sympathy
    What does my character love? Solitude
    What does my character hate? Humans

Personality: wise, loyal( He will protect the people he likes to the death, granted he finds people he likes), grumpy, intelligent, decisive, introverted. He will talk very little, and when he does his answers are short and to the point, he judges humans badly almost immediatly.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': Studying, in a vast Library

History/Background: To tell the story of Mathias, first must the story of his home town be told. The town was very tiny with a population no greater than 50 people, and by the laws of the kingdom, was not even consided an actual town. For the many years the people of this town was able to farm and prosper within itself, and lived in peace. That is until a gang of bandits decided that the town would become a the headquarters for their operations. The town's residents became slaves to the bandits, whatever the bandits wanted to do, or with, the people of the village, they did. The bandits did have one constant though, all children would be killed or sold to be future slaves. These bandits ruled for a decade, before they were forced to flee due to an army which passed through the bandit fortress, and liberated the town, on their way to a war.

The now free town still had a problem, it had no viable men. All the men were either too old or had died when drafted as a bandit. 14 months later, the townsfolk had almost given up on being able to have children, until on spring day as a few men were out hunting they came across a young woman, naked, passed out, covered in gashes, and at the brink of death. They hurried her back to her town, and pampered her back to health. A few weeks later the surviving town matriarchs saw the signs of a child being carried in the mute girl. The girl was then truely treated like a queen, having a new life in the village was a miracle to the villagers. The constant talk of the town was the soon to be born child, the name Mathias was decided for a name, they had decided not to choose a female name in fear it would decide the gender of the child.

Child labor had begun, the town was estatic with anticipation, but many hours later they were all shocked and extremely disapointed. Although it was a male as they wished, it was not completly human, the newborn child was covered in scales which shined with all the colors they could imagine. The town was disgusted and could not decide what to do with the mother and son. Few thought that they should both be killed, others thought that only the child should die. After two days of constant arguing of the fate of the two they decided that they would both be kept alive, but the beast would be kept under lock and key. Over the years Mathias, as only the town's midwife would call him everybody else refered to him as "The Beast", grew a long tail and wings. The townsfolk now decided that they would use him as slave labor, seemingly forgetting they're plight only a few years ago. Mathias learned to resent, but listen to the townsfolk, as disobeying them would lead to painful punishments, the only person who would really try to protect him was his mother. Soon after his twentieth birthday his mother had grown gravely ill, and soon died. Mathias blamed the villagers for not doing enough to help his mother due to what she gave birth to. He felt a rage like he had never felt before, and during one of the nights he slaughtered the village and ensured that all traces of the town were brought to oblivion.

Mathias would roam the country side learning what he could from villages, then slaughtering them as he did to his "home". He quickly gained a reputation, as well as many aliases such as the glittering plauge, and the prismatic death, but overall the most common name for him became just as it was "The Beast". Five years later Mathias decided that he would stop killing, leave the kingdom of Gravaria, far away to a place he could stop killing, where he wasn't constantly followed with a bounty on his head. "The Beast" quickly became a legend to the Kingdom of Gravaria, and many of its surrounding nations. Little did they know he was still alive, but insted of the bloodthirsty killer of myth, he became a scholar traveling everywhere to visit libraries, constantly keeping himself under a special cloak that hid his tail and wings, which were very large at this point in time. He continued to travel for the next 118, looking for the cure for the one thing he could never stand about himself... His human half, the one thing keeping him from becoming immortal, the thing that made he strength wane with age, the thing that kept him inferior from his true kind. Mathias has sworn to never rest until he becomes a full dragon as his father was.

Strength Level: In his older age Mathias' superhuman strength has faded to that of a slightly above average human. His diamond hard scales are still as strong as ever.

Weapons: Uses his claws, teeth, tail, when necessary

Abilities: Breath attack, which is a cone(as tall as it is long about 20ft) of pure force, Flight (due to his wings can carry apox. triple his weight while flying.), Extended lifespan. He has a very strong intimidation factor about him, nothing magical, just his appearance in a world short of dragons.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 10:21:59 am by charles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 06:07:21 pm »
PLAYER: EVIL KITTEN
CHARACTER: KITHYRA

Name and Aliases: Kithyra
Age/Gender: 119/Female
Original Time and Space: 2156 on a planet called Belthanor.
Appearance: An idea before I can draw it up, so you can kinda picture what she looks like. –Kithyra has long light-blue hair that falls just to her waist. She usually has it up in a pony-tail or a braid, either way it’s bound and out of the way. She’s 5’6” and slender with toned muscles. Being an elf, she has very sharp features, along with her ears. Kithyra also has unnaturally bright green eyes. She’s not shy about her body, modesty and she are strangers. She usually wears a armor-like cropped top, a skirt with leggings underneath and her leather boots. A few accessories, such as her leather gloves, belts with her array of trinkets and vials of only she knows what, her quiver of arrows and of course her trusty bow.
Stick Figure: Probably would have to be her hair, bow and arrows
Vocals: She speaks in an almost ‘uppity’ manner. She uses all proper terms and a regal tone.

What is my character best at? Targeting
    What is my character worst at? Admitting being wrong
    What is my character second best at? Being a distraction
    What is my character second worst at? Caring
    What does my character love? Nature
    What does my character hate? Big cities

Personality: Kithyra was born as an Elvish princess, and usually expects to be treated as such. She has an issue with caring for others, as in she doesn’t. Compassion isn’t a strong point, unless it is for her own people. She’s strong willed and will hardly ever back down from a fight. She’s not shy. Why should she be? She doesn’t mind using her body to lead men astray, but of course, try anything and death is something you’ll have to beg for. If she has an opinion, she’ll state it, no matter who’s there. Is enraged at large cities.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': Target practice in the forest with her bow and arrow.

History/Background: Kithyra was born and raised a noble. Taught only to care for her people and no one else, for that would lead to weakness and their kingdom would be snatched out from beneath them. Kithyra mastered the bow and arrow at a young age, and could beat the best archers from around her world. People knew not to mess with her. Kithyra was an only child, so she was also a bit spoiled, always getting what she wanted, but in the long run she would have to work for it. Her father saw to it that she wouldn’t let greed get the best of her. That would be just….human of her.
On Kithyra’s 100th birthday, she learned her father became deathly ill, and had only a few years to live. His death hit her hard. She never knew her mother, he was all she had. But on his death bed, Kithyra’s father told her a secret he’d been keeping for a century. Kithyra’s mother was in fact a slave he’d once bought. She would have to work harder to gain the respect of her people. They were her people now. And their respect she earned through pure hard work and dedication. Her kingdom had never been happier. But she wasn’t. She wanted to know her mother. She sent a close group of followers in the castle to see if they could find this slave. They never found her. To this day, Kithyra is bothered by it, but it never got in the way of her duties. She was the best Queen her people had ever seen.

Strength Level: Kithyra’s strength is above a human’s, and a little over what an elf should contain.

Weapons: Her bow and arrow, and if she doesn’t have those, a small dagger she keeps in her boot.

Abilities: Kithyra’s abilities rely on nature. If nature is healthy, so is she. If not, she isn’t up to her full potential. Hence why she despises cities. Her skills though, not only rely on nature, but also deal with it. She can manipulate plants and the earth to her will, but nothing huge like making a mountain.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:07:49 pm »
Reserved for future use 1

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:00 pm »
Reserved for future use 2

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:08 pm »
Reserved for future use 3

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:18 pm »
Reserved for future use 4

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:27 pm »
Reserved for future use 5

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:36 pm »
Reserved for future use 6

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:51 pm »
Reserved for future use 7

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 06:09:00 pm »
Reserved for future use 8

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 06:09:12 pm »
AWAKENED

PLAYER: CrystalDragonSpaceMarine
CHARACTER: STAR GAZE

Name and Aliases: Twilight Marksman: “Star Gaze” Wyvern O’Silver
Age/Gender: 21/Male
Original Time and Space:
Appearance: 6' 4", lithe form, dark, coppery skin covered in scars, like an old penny. Yellow eyes with star-shaped pupils (hence the name). Usually wears checker designs. Usually seen wearing sunglasses and smoking a pipe.
Stick Figure: black coolie hat with gold top, red/black checkered coat, sunglasses
Vocals: Seldom speaks, but when he does, often uses phrases/words referencing sharpshooting, such as “you’re right on target” or “shoot for the top!” He a rough, gravelly voice and speak with a sort of Scottish accent (think Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, not stereotypical Scotsman).

What is my character best at? Sniping
    What is my character worst at? Relationships
    What is my character second best at? Inventing
    What is my character second worst at? Art
    What does my character love? Astronomy
    What does my character hate? Injustice

Personality: Wyvern is cold and calculating, a demeanor which he hides behind a veil of hot-blooded determination. He is clueless when it comes to people, usually relying on the raw inspirational charisma of his adopted persona to deal with others, though failing that he is abrasive and poor at interpersonal relationships. Wyvern is highly moral (although his morals are somewhat at odds with what is typical), courageous, and loyal, if a bit unyielding and uncompromising. Despite his better qualities, he is at his core quite cruel, and relishes in any chance to unleash his sadistic impulses on those his conscience will allow.

Last activity before 'Dreaming': Sitting on a mesa, looking at a clear night sky

History/Background: Wyvern lived most of his life in a small rural village, and was a talented shot from his earliest years, never seen without his trusty slingshot. He also showed an aptitude for machines, and designed many traps to aid his kinfolk in hunting. He was an outsider in his village, left there after traveling with his father (an infamous pirate who left his son in the care of the village before being hanged), and had few friends. When he grew old enough, he left the village to seek his own fortunes.

Strength Level: Slightly superhuman finger/arm strength, highly acute senses, slightly superhuman speed and agility.

Weapons: Chinese straight sword, several knives, and a specialized rifle that shoots special bolts he crafts himself (although anything, bolts, arrows, bullets, small rocks, will do). The rifle is powered by solar cells, which he keeps in his hat (which doubles as a charging device).

Abilities: Supernatural sight, allowing him to see through several different spectrums, telescopic/microscopic vision, being able to see spirits or other such beings, x-ray vision, and the like, making him capable of perceiving things normal people can’t even imagine.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:36:14 pm by charles »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 08:45:04 pm »
So we are to keep it going in here from now on right?

Also who's page is it right now?
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 09:01:59 pm »
I think C.D.S.M. is currently contributing since it's spring break.  He's due to hand in tomorrow unless he wants to skip again or take an extention.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 02:52:07 pm »
It'll be up tonight, as soon as I get to scan it.

D Archangel

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:39 pm »
Sweetcakes

Evil Kitten

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 03:11:07 pm »
nice! and huik, you aren't huik?! -audible gasp-

gah! I'm covered in flour. xD

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 03:31:33 pm »
WTF? I'm gonna need to learn who the flaming hell is who again... and change the player names, etc.

D Archangel

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 03:35:58 pm »
sorry.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 07:54:46 pm »
My whole name doesn't even fit, LOL.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 07:58:41 pm »
I am NOT spelling that out every time C.D.S.M lol

D Archangel

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 09:41:55 pm »
lol You can still call me Huik if you like. ^_^ I don't mind being called by my favorite name.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 09:44:28 pm »
Awesome less typey stuff that I need to change.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:10 pm »
Sigh...I just don't have time for online RPGs...Sorry guys, I'll have to quit this one.

Deep apologies, gomen nasai, etc.

:-\

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 11:28:21 pm »
Bugger... Slot open again. and next person is up... Whoever that was.

MALKI, You're up for next page. If you'd like to skip or swap, let me know.

C.D.S.M. Thanks for your honesty.  Star Gaze is the first of the AWAKENED now listed down the bottom of the first page.  One of us will need to have him disappear in their page.  But it doesn't have to be the next page, just whoever wants to draw it in.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 11:49:11 pm by charles »

Malki

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 02:35:36 am »
Sorry guys, I'm still working on this stupid school project and it's taking up all of my time. You'd better just skip me, cuz I don't think I'll be done with it for at least another 3 weeks (it's a really huge project), and then I'm going on a 10 day vacation with no computer access. Again - sorry.

BTW- what is this Awakened thing? Did I miss anything?

Evil Kitten

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 04:38:49 am »
I do believe that means it's my turn.
^__^ Alright, I'm on it! lol
-sorry it's 6:30 in th emorning and I've had....4 hours of sleep. xD-