Author Topic: Flipside Roleplay  (Read 41908 times)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
Re: Flipside Roleplay
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2009, 01:47:00 pm »
Lu-ulianne placed Marrik carefully on the bed, back up so Bix could examine his wounds.
While Bix cursed and tried to figure out MArrik's wounds, Lu-ulianne searched her mind for where she had seen Marrik before.
She was quite sure now, that she had met him, or at least seen him before, but she couldn't remember where.
But when he had revealed he was the lord of thieves, she had gotten an easier job locating him in her mind.
The only possible time she could have seen him would have been at work.
Awkward hugs are my speciality.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 08:12:25 pm »
*Raxis awoke at the girl's scream, Kish still crouched next to him, watching as Hayle struggled to free herself from Vadaan's grip.*

"What is he doing to her?"
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2009, 02:31:18 am »
Vadaan chuckled, "You let your fear and your imagination rule you girl, I have no intention of harming you."

He let go of Hayles wrist and she stumbled a few steps away from Vadaan, watching him warily.

"I am going to pay Zakkah a visit, he'll give me the answers I need, one way or another."

He turned to Raxis and Kish, "Make sure no-one attempts to remove the magic, it is twisted in with her life-force, removing it will likely kill her."

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:17 am »
Kish looked up at Vadaan with a harsh glare and a growl, "If he's with Malic he already knows your coming...he'll destroy you..."

Lisa looked at Esseme with a confused expression, then she smiled nodding to the worried girl "This is the safest place in all the world, not even the most powerful sorcerer could get in here, even if they did, with master Jinzo, Bix, Munthrek and the others they wouldn't get much further than the front door." Starting towards the door she stopped, "Why do you ask? Is, there somebody after you?"

A tall white haired man, strode down a sunlit hall, his hair short say for a single long braid that made it down to his knees. Opening a tall door he strode over to a book case and started searching though the tomes. His long platinum robes nearly glowed in the light coming through the tall crystals windows. A large ruby hung lose from its gold chain around his neck. "Your little experiment nearly killed our lead actor"

". . ."

"You need to deal with her before she turns into a real threat"

". . ."

"And I have to thank you Zakkah, with Vadaan on his way I can obtain the last piece I need for the resurrection of the One True Race."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2009, 04:35:06 pm »
"I have good reason to believe there is" Esseme answered looking at a white dot on the floor.

" I ran away from someone very bad and I'm worried what will happen when he finds me," she said looking back up at Lisa.
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2009, 05:19:02 pm »
*Raxis' face became one of confusion.  What the hell had happened while he was out cold?  Suddenly Kish and this deformed being appeared to be talking like they were allies.  With his strength sapped, he could do little else but listen on and fight the fatigue that threatened to make him sleep.*

"Whats going on?" *he said weakly*

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2009, 12:00:08 am »
Jon meandered through the forest aimlessly. He had wandered off the main road about an hour ago, and had no clue where he was. He figured he would reach somewhere eventually.

(ooc: yeah, a sucky intro, but I'm trying to get him out an about)

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2009, 12:07:37 am »
Vadaan turned to Kish, "That is if it is an invitation, if it was a trap he'll expect it to have been sprung and wont be expecting me." He shrugged, "you suddenly seem awfully keen on saving my life girl for someone who was pointing an arrow at me and yelling a few moments ago. Still if you wish to come with me and watch my back it would be of some amusement. Same with you boy," he said to Raxis, "Hayle on the other hand is coming, time to face up to her fears and the man who is trying to kill her."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2009, 12:21:37 am »
*Raxis was still completely confused.  But whatever he was needed for he doubted how useful he would be with so little essence left that he struggled to even remain awake.  It would take nothing short of a night's rest to recouperate.*

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2009, 06:01:30 pm »
Kish shook her head at Vadaan, "So your bringing her to her death, demon?" Kish started to lift Raxis up in an effort to carry him back home. "I don't care how powerful you think you are, but Malic will sunder you down to nothing."

Lisa smiled at Esseme and put a hand on the girls shoulder reassuring her, "Its okay, you'll be fine here. Now then I should get to work on your new wardrobe." As Lisa went to the door it opened up right before he touched the knob. Jinzo strode in seeming a little miffed at Lisa. Sticking her tongue out at the cat she giggled, "O don't get your whiskers in a knot, I'm almost done with your new stuff, relax, you can wait just a bit longer." The cat only bobbed his head once and Lisa waved bye to Esseme and left shutting the door behind her.

Jinzo hopped up on the small bed in the room and grasping the corner of the blanket and sheets pulled them back. Looking over to Esseme he padded the bed where he had just removed the blankets from. Beckoning her to get some rest.

Bix worked on Marrik's wounds trying her hardest to remove the black fetrid venom from his back and arms. Pouring some sort of glowing blue liquid into and over the gashes it would fizzle and steam as more and more of the black ooze would vanish. Bix would constantly berate Marrik as being careless or overconfident as she worked. Bix would also look up at Lu-ulianne from time to time, scowling at her, measuring her each time.

Marrik kept a smile on his face the whole time, or tried to. Whenever Bix would apply the healing draught to his back he would cringe. It sounded almost as painful as it looked. Even so Marrik still tired to make conversation with Lu-ulianne, "I'm going to have to think some sort of thank you, for you miss Lu-ulianne."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:22:09 pm by Keaoden Silverstride »

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2009, 08:59:48 pm »
Esseme looked wearily at Jinzo as he moved over and made the bed look inviting. She sighed as she walked over and sat down on the bed. She looked ahead of her as if in a trance. She shook her head.

"no, I know he's going to find me. It is just a matter of time now," she muttered to herself.

She looked at Jinzo again. He'd brought her here. It really did seem safe for now. A thieves guild. She was in the hideout of thieves. She wondered if they killed people too. She yawned. She hadn't realized how tired she was. A lot had happened in such a sort time. She looked around the room.

"If I'm going to be staying here then we should try and make the best of it. So where is a good place to hide things?" she asked Jinzo. It was 'his room' she was in after all.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2009, 02:21:23 pm »
Jinzo gave Esseme a little mew as he rubbed up against in an effort to comfort her. Then when she asked where she could hide things the cat perked up as if excited. He hopped off the bed and trotted over to the wall where the dresser was against. Looking over he mewed, calling her over to see something. As Esseme looked over the cat she could see a large knot in the wooden floorboard, and as Jinzo pressed it the board flipped over to reveal a small space enough for most if not all of Esseme's trinkets.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:01 am »
"oh that's perfect!," Esseme exclaimed as she saw what was revealed when Jinzo pressed the knot.

She reached under her skirts and pulled out her purse. She took out her brush and mirror and placed them on top of the dresser before crouching down and  putting the rest of what she had left of her own into the small space available. She pressed the same knot that Jinzo had and it was if there was nothing there. She was very impressed by the way it worked. she opened it and closed it again making sure she could do it on her own before she looked back at Jinzo again.

"thank you for this,' She said scratching Jinzo under his chin gently.

After a few minutes he got back up and took the ribbon out of her hair. She placed it between the mirror and the brush. Esseme walked over the the bed and sat down again.

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep tonight?" she asked Jinzo as she took off her shoes and slid them underneath the bed.

She climbed under the blankets. It felt strange  that there was no one to tuck her in. But she had left that all behind now.

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2009, 04:20:41 pm »
Lu-ulianne stood quite still while Bix tended to Marrik's wounds. Everytime the woman shot her a measuring look, Lu would look determinedly, directly into her eyes.

"I'm going to have to think some sort of thank you, for you miss Lu-ulianne," Marrik said to her.

"Oh, you shouldn't make a fuss of it," Lu told him. "After all I'm sure you shouldn't do much at all for a short while. I'll just get going and mind my own buisness, and if I ever need you to repay me, I'll let you know, that is if I can find you."
She gave an ironic looking smile at the if part, which probably just made Bix even more discontented at her.
It will be unfortunate if I can't find him when that day comes, she thought to herself. She had a feeling she would be in a lot of trouble when she would need that favour.

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2009, 12:47:14 am »
Vadaan chuckled, "Believe me girl that is furthest from my intentions. Still you have a choice girl, come with me, or not. When you have made up your mind, there is a set of ruins North East of here deep in the forest if you wish to come meet me there in two days time."

Vadaan began to drift off but then stopped and turned back to Kish, "Oh and tell Marrik he's invited as well." And with that he drifted off into the trees.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:52 am »
Kish growled at Vadaan as she picked up Raxis in her arms and started towards home. She needed to tell Marrik about all that happened. She still couldn't believe Vadaan, he didn't know, what Malic, was capable of. The experiments, violated the bounds of everything. Jinzo is proof enough of that.

Marrik smiled at Lu-ulianne, and gave her a small nod, "I'm sure I'll be able to find you when you call." Smirking he mock shrugged, "Not likie I could resist a request from such a lovely woman." Then he cringed as, Bix, upon hearing his comment slapped his wounded back, saying "If your feeling good enough to that nonsense then your fine." as she started to leave, fuming, something about Marrik 'Learning to keep it in his pants'

Standing now he gave Lu-ulianne a bow, and to her confusion Marrik's wounds were no longer there, say for some tell tale scars along with few dozen older ones. "In the meantime, allow me to lead you out, and if you need it, there's a nice little inn on the east side of town. Good beds and even better food."

Jinzo received all of Esseme's attention with gracious purring. Jinzo gave the girl a little nod when she asked if he would stay with her for the night. He hopped up onto the the bed with the lightest of steps, and curled up next to Esseme, and closed his eyes right after she did, almost wishing her sweet dreams.

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2009, 05:30:36 pm »
Lu-ulianne followed Marrik as he lead the way for her.
She had been surprised that the wounds were completely gone, but didn't think much of it, seeing as thinking about it would be fruitless, but still she said: "She must be a great healer..."

(OOC - I know I should have written Lu's reactions at everything else, but truthfully she wouldn't react much, and she isn't too talkative either.)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:02 pm »
Esseme fell asleep to the sound of Jinzo's purrs as she rubbed behind his ear gently until she fell asleep. Unfortunately her dreams were not sweet much at all.

She kept running in the darkness, feeling watched at every turn. There was no where to hide no place to go just darkness and running. Running. Running. she wasn't getting anywhere; something was holding her back, a pulling force she couldn't see. she stopped. She was afraid and alone in the darkness. She tried to scream but no sound escaped her lips. she blinked. it felt strange as she hadn't realized her eyes had been opened. She tried to turn around but she couldn't move. she couldn't feel the rest of her body. She realized all she could do was blink into the darkness. A bright light slowly seeped into the darkness. she closed her eyes and opened them again. the light wasn't blinding it had only seemed like it at first after being in total darkness for so long. it was a soft glow sort of light. It wasn't until the source of it drifted into her plane of vision that she knew the moon was the light filling the darkness. As the moon reached the peak of the sky above her, a deeper dreading fear over took her and...

Esseme woke up screaming into the dark room. Quickly she backed up against the wall, at least she felt the coolness of it against the back of her dress. why had she gone to sleep in her dress? Nana would have brought her nightgown before... oh right she wasn't there anymore. that made this so much worse. she shuddered as she held herself tightly. it had been years since she'd had the moon nightmare. she closed her eyes.

"it's not real. it's not real. it's not real..." she muttered to herself.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:42:59 pm by Smiles »

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2009, 01:06:29 am »
"She has quite the talent in it." Marrik lead Lu-ulianne out the front of the thieves guild, right out into town. The guild house was the town hall of all  things, so coming out along with Marrik didn't seem odd to anyone. After showing her to the inn and getting her a free nights stay he was off. By off as in when Lu-ulianne turned around to thank him, he was gone, a single brilliant red rose resting where he had stood.

Kish along with the Raxis and the rest of the small company had returned shortly after. Bix throughly chewed the boy out, or as much as she could while he was on the edge of consciousness. Marrik seemed pleased with the invitation that Vadaan had given to Kish. "I guess it wouldn't hurt."

As Esseme sad huddled in the dark she could hear someone else in the room moving about. Jinzo, she must of woken him. In the dark she could hear him padding close, coming up along side her. Then she felt the touch of a hand on her shoulder, a human hand, not a paw, and a voice a kind and warm voice. "Its okay, I'm here, you're safe Esseme." She couldn't see him in the pitch black, but she could feel him, hear him. He was real.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2009, 01:29:02 am »
"Aiiieeee!" She shrieked and jolted away from the voice and his hand.

the voice was male that much she could make out. It wasn't one she recognized. But it had sounded sincere. she made an effort to calm down some.

"I-I- who are you?" she asked afraid to hear the answer.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2009, 01:48:37 am »
There was a bit of silence before she heard the answer to her question, along with it came the same light padding as before, "Esseme, its alright, its just me, Jinzo." Esseme could hear him come close again, then the same light touch as before, taking her hand and leading her palm up to, something, fuzzy. It felt much like Jinzo's fur, but it was clearly his ear, she could feel the warm pulse and the leathery texture.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2009, 02:12:31 am »
Esseme didn't pull away this time. she let Jinzo 'show' her who he was. At first she was speechless. She wasn't sure what to say. But her voice found her before she could think straight.

"what are you?" she asked in awe.

She shook her head.

"No. Don't answer that unless you want to. There is just so much I don't understand," she said trying to make sense of things.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2009, 04:31:35 pm »
Jinzo didn't answer at first, Esseme had felt him cringe when she asked her question. "Its okay Esseme, I know this place is strange, and new. But, I want you to think of this place as your home. The people here as your friends. They will all help you, and protect you." She could feel start to pick her up. One arm under her knees, the other on her back. "We are all here for something, a mistake we made or, being made a mistake."

Slowly Jinzo rose with Esseme in his arms and carried her back to her bed. "I'll be right here if you have another nightmare."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:52 pm »
Esseme didn't protest as Jinzo lifted her up and laid her back on the bed. It felt warm and comforting to be in his arms. Somehow she felt there really was no place safer in the entire world at that moment.

"that wasn't just any nightmare. It did start that way but it turned into a nightmare i have had before. I almost can enjoy this darkness in comparison. No. I relish it," she whispered as she shivered when Jinzo put her down.

" i just... i will not be able to sleep for a while now. can...Can I ask you something?" she asked.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2009, 03:21:34 am »
When Jinzo gently placed Esseme down on the bed he sat on the edge of the bed and kept his hand on hers. Trying to bring her some comfort and assurance. She could as well hear the light brushing of what she could only surmise as his tail along the bed covers. Jinzo listened to what had made her so terrified, but kept quiet until she asked her question. "Sure, what is it you want to know?"

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2009, 12:25:41 pm »
"why did you bring me here?" Esseme asked simply.

she still didn't understand how she would fit in a thieves guild. it had bothered her some since she'd first walked into the training room. what was she going to do in a thieves guild. she was no thief. she was certain of that.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2009, 07:11:52 pm »
Jinzo was quiet for a while before answering this new question. "I know whos after you, I know whats been happening." Esseme could feel him move his and from hers and up to her face, like he could see perfectly in the darkness. "I know what its like to be a prisoner Esseme." Jinzo laughed a little bit, "I was trying to find a way to free you when you did that for me. Esseme I brought you here to protect you."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2009, 09:59:54 pm »
"To protect me?" she repeated a little bewildered. he knew what had been happening? How long had he'd been watching her.

"You barely know me. why would you want to protect me?" she asked curiously.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2009, 06:02:59 am »
Jinzo laughed quietly at Esseme. "You ask that like its such a strange thing. Maybe I just wanted to help. Thats the kind of, per-, cat I am." He gently rubbed the side of Esseme's cheek with the back of his hand. "And don't worry about becoming a thief, not everyone here is, and I don't expect you to do anything you really don't want to." She could feel Jinzo shift on the edge of the bed a little, "Now, you should really get back to sleep."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2009, 06:07:26 pm »
"But I--" she interrupted herself with a large yawn.

She felt herself blush in the darkness. She was glad it was dark. She didn't want Jinzo to see her blushing over something as silly as a yawn. she wondered at that a moment. She had grown so close to him already. She felt as though there was a strange bond between them that couldn't be broken.

"how come you have not spoken to me like this before now?" she asked sleepily as she closed her eyes.