Author Topic: Flipside Roleplay  (Read 41892 times)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
Re: Flipside Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 06:01:14 pm »
A girl...? Lu-ulianne thought. Now that she thought of it, his wounds didn't look as if they were made by any sort of weapon. More like claw marks.

Marrik suddenly went down on his knees once more, making halfway smothered sounds of pain, and Lu-ulianne went pale.
Wounds didn't suddenly hurt that much more, unless you moved too violently.
Poison.
She went over too him, crouching down, taking a hold of his arm, around her neck and over her shoulder, helping him onto his feet and preventing him from falling, letting him lean on her.
"We shouldn't move too fast, but I don't think we have a choice," she staded. "Where too? I hope it isn't too far."
Awkward hugs are my speciality.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 08:36:54 pm »
*Raxis and the other's arrived just outside of town. It felt like they'd waited forever on that roadside but he knew they'd only just arrived.  Kish stood looking back up the road and Raxis kept half expecting her to leave any moment, hell he'd follow if she did.  Marrik had saved their lives from that horror and if he was injured or in trouble they could tip the balance for his survival or victory.*

"Should we head back?" *he ventured*

"You shut yer 'ole kid!  Marrik told us ta run so we's runs an' waits fer 'im" *the boss retorted*

*But Raxis ignored him and looked for Kish's response*
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2009, 12:02:34 am »
"See how the children run," Vadaan said in amused tones as he drifted out between the trees and looked over Marriks "gang". Immediatly a dozen or so crossbows were trained on him. Vadaan raised an eyebrow and looked at Kish.

"That would be a waste of arrows." He told her, "besides," he added dismissively, "I'm not hungry." He held up his hand and waggled his fingers.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 12:43:05 pm »
Kish looked over Vadaan quickly still with arrows knocked on her bow she scowled at him, "Rauko" she said venom dripping from her words. "Who are you? and what do you want? Answer quickly." Kish slowly came to stand in front of Raxis. Relaxing her bow she put away the regular arrows that were there and took out a glass one.

Marrik tried to smile when Lu-ulianne helped him to his feet. "There's a town just north of here, on the west wall is a hidden door." Marrik swore again as another wave of pain ran through his back. "Please take me there."

After a bit of traveling Esseme and the black cat came to the tall, stone perimeter wall of some town. The cat just sat there looking at it for the longest time before a secret door built into the wall opened up. A tall, beautifully built woman with long, copper red hair looked down at the cat then at Esseme with an amused smile. The woman was wearing a blue near black, tight silk gown. Kneeling down to talk to the cat she asked him, "Now Jinzo you know we can't take in every stray you find." The cat just looked up at her like he wasn't giving in, "Very well, but you're the one thats going to get it when Marrik gets back." Standing the woman motioned for Esseme to come in. "Well come on." The woman chimed, "Lets see if we can't find you a free room."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 02:34:42 pm »
*Raxis quickly raised his hand at Vadaan, ready to cast a spell at a moment's notice but as the creature mocked their weaponry and his foul stench reached their noses Raxis quickly worked out that this was no mand but a 'thing' and as Kish replaced her wooden arrows with one that Raxis presumed to be Enchanted, he prepared himself to cast flame enchantments as many of the crossbow bolts aimed at Vadaan as he could.*

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2009, 09:47:22 pm »
Esseme had crawled behind the cat as it led her out of the forest. She sat on her knees in awe as a the stone wall opened up in front of them.
The woman who appeared before them seemed to know the cat. she felt slightly insulted at being called a stray. but She stood up and brushed her dress off before speaking.

"Hello. Nice to meet you," she said with a curtsy. "My name is Esseme and I would be happy to pay for my accommodations."

She pulled out a solid gold necklace with two rubies in laid with an emerald in the center. She opened her hand slowly. she would miss her favorite necklace. But she wasn't going to be considered some 'stray' by anyone if she could help it.

"Is this satisfactory enough?"
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 12:05:56 am »
Vadaan ignored Kish instead his eyes searched the nervous huddle of thieves, searching. Finally his eyes locked onto the one person he was seeking.

"Come here girl." He ordered Hayle.

Stood at the back with as many people between her and the necromancer as she could Hayle had thought she'd avoided notice, but he'd spotted her. At his command she found herself pushing through the others to the front, her fear rising, but with this many people around surely he wouldnt risk hurting her.

As Hayle reached the front Vadaan reached behind his back and produced a sword. It was too much for one Marriks men and a crossbow bolt shot through the air, barely missing Vadaan who didnt even flinch.

"Tell your men to relax," he told Kish, "I did not come here to harm any of you, but if you try and harm me, well, then it becomes a different story."

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 10:41:10 am »
The woman chuckled and gave Esseme a warm smile as she led them along, "There is no need for that, now unless you want for it to disappear you should put that away."

The three of them were walking down some dark hallway, lit sparely Esseme couldn't see the ceiling. Every so often some would pass them on the opposite side, and each time they would give a nod to the cat, instead of the woman. After taking a couple of turns and deceding some stairs they came to a large open room. There were people training at all sorts of things, some with swords, others with their fists, many running through mock traps and over walls. All the time there was this massive ,bald headed man, seven feet and then some tall, with strong sculpted muscle, yelling out commands to the room and its occupants. The woman gave a sharp whistle and the man looked over with a gruff grin. He was standing in front of them in all but three steps. "Eh? what do we 'ave 'ere now Bix?"

The woman smiled up at him, "Munthrek do we have any free rooms left?"

The man looked at her then at Esseme still with his rough grin tapped his chin, "The only one we 'ave left is Jinzo's extra."

Bix smiled and gave the cat a sly grin, "Well I guess if its the 'only' one it'll have to do."

Kneeling down Munthrek studied Esseme looking her up and down, then nabbed one of her wrists and held her hand above her head. "Oi, shes we soft one she is." Letting her wrist go Munthrek stood up and snapped his fingers, "Eh! Max come 'ere fetch 'is girl eh suit, a small one, will eh."

The boy Munthrek had called rushed off and down into a closet at the end of the room. Munthrek grinned looking down at Esseme and her confused face, "Yeh ain't gonna do much thieving in those." Then he laughed at Esseme's surprised face, "Fwahaha, welcome to the Silent Footfalls thieves guild recruit!"

Kish walked and stood in front of Hayle, with her bow ready, "Back off demon...the rest of you stand away." Kish drew her bow and gave a small whistle, and the glass arrow started to change color to a light blue. "Now are you the one responsible for that attack earlier? Answer!"

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 12:17:02 pm »
Vadaan peered down at Kish.

"Marrik really should teach his minions manners," he commented partly to himself before looking at Hayle, "I do apologise but it seems this young lady is desperate for my attention, I must ask you to wait a moment as I fear she will do something rash if she does not get her own way." He looked back at Kish "Which attack would that be my dear young lady?"

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 01:08:36 pm »
After mostly carrying Marrik up towards town, Lu-ulianne was finally standing infront of the west wall, studying it closely for any sign of an opening. She found none, but then again she hadn't expected too. If you make a secret door it is supposed to be secret anyways.
"You know you owe me one now, don't you?" Lu-ulianne stated more than asked Marrik as she looked up towards the top of the wall, just in case someone happened to take a stroll and might see them. Fortuneatly, there were no one.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 01:23:12 pm by Chag4 »

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2009, 07:38:44 pm »
After putting away her necklace and following the woman in front of her through the twist and turns in the building she was now in. she was more than dumbfounded when she saw the room she'd been led too.
She did her best not to seem too startled as they spoke of her rudely as if she weren't really there. She was to stay with the cat was it? well the cat seemed to be the nicest person here so far. Jinzo was a nice name for a cat.

she felt rather odd as Munthrek looked her over. almost as though he were trying to see through her. Her cry in protest never left her lips as he released her arm. she now held it as if it were precious to her. Her eyes went wide as he announced that this was a thieves guild. she looked around again at her surroundings quickly.

"I-I- what? I beg your pardon, but I'm no thief," she barely managed to say in her bewilderment. She took a step backwards for the first time.

she somehow pulled herself together and looked back at Munthrek.

"This is a real thieves Guild?" she said in awe as she looked around again this time more slowly.

She only knew of thieves from story books. but they never made the thieves seem very nice. Not to mention they always had horrible endings.
She repressed a shudder as she thought better of pointing this out. Better not to insult a lion in it's den. When her attention came back to Bix and Munthrek she saw the suit they wanted her to wear. it was obviously a size or two too big on her and an ungodly color.

"Must I really  wear that thing?" she asked with a sour look on her face.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:45:20 pm by Smiles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2009, 07:59:32 pm »
*Raxis watched the stand-off with this demon escalate as the girl Hayle, moved towards him and he drew a sword causing one of the men to startle and fire his bow, narrowly missing the creature in his panic.  Kish moved in front of the girl and told the rest of them to get back from the scene, obviously knowing the standard weaponry would be of no use against this thing.  Raxis was the only sorcerer but he'd already sapped a good deal of his essence today and he doubted, even with all of it, that he could do much agianst this foul being.  He calmly put his hand on Hayle's upper arm to get her attention and lead her away from the situation with the other retreating thieves.*

"C'mon, lets get you away and back from this." *he said soothingly*

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2009, 10:02:44 pm »
Munthrek laughed heartily at Esseme's protest of the attire, "Oi, its much mer 'an it looks. An' relax, padfoot, you be leanin' from Bix an' Jinzo 'ere"

Munthrek's laugh swiftly changed when his huge hand came down and gripped Max's arm hard, "You gonna 'ave to do bette' 'an 'at ifen you wants me wallet." Max only smiled nervously as he was released, and ran off back to his training after handing the black suit to Bix.

Nodding to the huge man, Bix started off leaving Munthrek to his 'students' as she lead Esseme back up to what seemed like the main level. Bix walked at a pace that felt just faster than what Esseme was used to, almost on purpose, as she started to explain what would be happening to her. "You will be woken up at six and begin chores with the other girls, after that you will come down to start your training. Your first lessons will include learning how to fight, how to escape the authorities, and how to sneak." After a bit the hallways seemed to become more open, young girls were walking along behind them and on the opposite side now. Many seemed not much older than Esseme was.

"And don't worry about getting lost, just follow the signs." Bix instructed as she pointed at some golden plagues that were posted at every intersection.

Esseme noticed something else, whenever one of the girls would pass Jinzo going the same way or even the opposite way, they greeted him with a smile, a wave, a nod, and his name. "If you need something, just ask one of the girls wearing a black armband."

Finally after what seemed like a mile walk they came to Jinzo's room. A large silver plate bearing the name of the cat was plasted on the front of the door. Upon entering it looked like a normal room for a person, all the fittings and furniture were there, with one door off the side that was obviously a bathroom and another on the opposite wall that Bix pointed to. "That would be your room." Opening it up it seemed almost the same as Jinzo's albeit a bit smaller.

"I'll send one of our girls up later to get you fitted for your outfits. For now, you should stay here and get some rest." Bix's tone had changed, in the halls it was very professional, but here it was warm and caring as she left Esseme alone with Jinzo.

Kish growled at Vadaan, "That bitch monster that attacked Marrik, were you the one that produced it?" Kish glared with a gaze that could pierce steel, "Tell me what that was, or I'll take your magic away."

Marrik laughed weakly when him and Lu-ulianne came to the stone wall. "I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something to repay your kindness. Though it is kind of hard not knowing who to thank." Marrik gave a charming smile at his attempt at Lu-ulianne's name. "I am Marrik Silverstride,the lord of thieves, its a pleasure to meet you...miss?"

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:16 pm »
"Oh this is hopeless," Esseme cried into her hands as she sat down on the floor.

Chores? She'd never lifted a finger to anything a day in her life. what would they have her do? she supposed it was only natural she'd have to learn to fight in this world. She had supposed her small amount of jewelry would only get her so far to begin with. It seemed like it wouldn't do her any good here.
"Oh don't you look at me like that! you're the one who got me into this mess in the first place," she yelled through her sobs at Jinzo.

She pulled her knees up and sobbed into her skirt. Her nice soft skirt. She didn't want any of this. What had she gotten herself into? She felt so alone.
after a couple hours she looked up. the cat was still watching her.

"oh I hate this. It's not your fault My uncle is a murderer and a fake. but Jinzo I'm so afraid," Esseme said after a while. She had a feeling that the cat understood more English than she could have imagined.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 12:41:50 pm »
Jinzo hopped off the small be that was there and slowly padded his way over to Esseme. The small bell around his neck jingling all the while. Jinzo rubbed his head up against the girls legs and let out a small mew. He was trying to comfort her, none of this was her fault, but he had seen what was happening to her, and this was one of the only ways to keep her safe.

There was knock on the door and then a cute, peppy voice asking, "May I come in? Mistress Bix sent me for the new girl." Jinzo gave Esseme what she thought was a reassuring look before trotting over to the door and pawing it three times. Right after the door opened and a tall girl with blue eyes and shoulder long brunette hair walked in carrying a clipboard, and some lengths of measuring tapes over her shoulders. She was wearing some simple clothes that seemed just a bit baggy on her, brown trousers and a loose white shirt.

"Hello there." she said in her perky tone, then looked at Esseme and Jinzo, "Am I interrupting something?"

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 03:30:01 pm »
Lu-ulianne stopped dead in surprise as Marrik uttered the words 'lord of thieves'. She calmed, and then gave him a slightly sly smile.
"Lu-ulianne," she said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice, as if her day had just become a lot more interresting, which it had indeed. "I knew you were someone important. Not this important, but still. It was a good thing I helped you, someone like you wouldn't have much problem helping me if I should ever need it."
She looked up at the wall once more.
"You wouldn't want to reveal your secret hideout to a complete stranger, even if you have already revealed the doorstep," she stated as if it was a matter of course. "I will take my leave if you want me to."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 11:14:41 pm »
*Raxis relaxed somewhat.  He knew from his time with the smith that magick manipulation of living beings was forbidden and figured this half-dead creature was evidently someone who had undertaken heavy modifications.  Kith's arrow hadn't initially given him much comfort since a being could easily be enchanted to resist many enchanted things such as fire, ice and thunder, but an anti-magick arrow would be something to fear for a creature so heavily enchanted that his life almost certainly relied on those enchantments not disspelling.  He continued to coax Hayle back from the confrontation.*

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 12:10:32 am »
Esseme had looked up when Jinzo rubbed her leg. He felt so soft. She wiped her eyes with her hands at the sound of another person in the room. She sniffled before answering.

"nuh-nothing important. really," she said hiccuping a second time after she finished her sentence. just great the hiccups were the last thing she needed.

She looked up at the girl. At least soemone was happy it seemed.

"my na-ame is Esseme. wha-at's yours?" she asked not wanting to make new enemies.

She still hugged her legs close to her but at least she had stopped crying, for now.

((OOC: The dashes are hiccups. not stutters. just fyi.))

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2009, 03:01:23 am »
"Do not take her very far Raxis," Vadaan said, his head twisting to look at the boy. "I still have questions for the young lady, questions that may very well save her life."

He turned his attention back to Kish, "You may want to aim here for better effect girl," he said tapping a point in his chest, "If you're going to do it you could at least do it right. If there's one thing I can't abide sloppyness. As to that Bitch Monster you mention, I imagine you mean the creature known as Bloody Mary, she is the Thin Mans work not mine. Besides Marrik is of more interest to me alive than dead. Now until you have learnt some manners my dear girl we're done."

With that he turned and drifted toward Raxis and Hayle.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 04:43:11 am »
*Raxis pushed the girl back and stood between her and Vadaan*

"If it's only words you seek with her than she can here you just fine from there. Now come no further."

INCENDIA

*Raxis felt his knees give way as he cast the enchantment on the crossbow bolt of the teamster boss who crouched next to him with a bead on the beast.  He thought for sure that he had enough essence left to enchant at least three but the run to town must have sapped his strength in other ways.  His legs became so num he didn't even feel he knees as they struck the ground and he put his arms out to keep the rest of his body from doing the same.  But as he looked up he noticed with satisfaction that the teamster's arrow blazed brightly and Raxis knew the extra essence he'd felt sapped was from pouring far more power than he intended into the spell.  Raxis didn't know if this would be any worry to a creature so heavily enchanted, but he did know that fire was used to cremate the dead... then he passed out.*

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 05:01:01 am »
"You idiot boy," Vadaan hissed, "You are going to kill yourself if you don't learn control. Either that or earn yourself some very unpleasant attention from the Phalanx. Never put into a spell more energy than you have."

He looked up at Hayle and held her sword out to her, hilt first. Swallowing nervously Hayle stepped forward and reached out for her sword, as her hand closed on the hilt Vadaan quickly grasped her wrist. Panicked Hayle attempted to jerk her wrist free.

"Quite struggling girl. I have no intentions of hurting you, as I told the boy I have questions for you, unfortunately the first is not one you can answer in words."

Hayle stopped struggling, but it was clear from her expression the first chance she got she was going to bolt. There was a moment of quiet, then Vadaan spoke again.

"Yes, I thought so. Who cast this spell on you girl?"

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 11:42:21 am »
Kish relaxed her bow and ran over to Raxis checking to see if he was still breathing, "Raxis! Raxis! Come on wake up." She shook him a few times and then pressed her ear to his chest and let out a relieved sigh when she heard the beat of his heart, "You idiot." she whispered before turning to Vadaan, and spoke as if answering his question. "Malic"

"I'm Lisa, its nice to meet you Esseme." Lisa couldn't help but giggle a little at Esseme's hiccups, then she held out her hand to Esseme to help her up. "Come on now, lets get those measures, then I can make all sorts of pretty things for you to wear."

Marrik smirked when he heard Lu-ulianne's name, "I couldn't let you leave without properly repaying you." Marrik looked up at the stone wall as a small click sounded from somewhere within the wall, then a small stone wall opened up and Bix appeared looking at first confused by seeing Lu-ulianne standing there, then she caught sight of Marrik and all his wounds. She sighed and put a hand to her forehead. "Why am I not surprised."

Marrik just gave her an amused smile, "At least is wasn't the knights this time."

"O really now? What did you try to do, take on a mountain lion?"

"... Would you believe I was mauled by a young girl?"

Bix looked unimpressed, "I just might." As soon as she finished Marrik was hit by another wave of pain from the poison in his back and arms. Bix rushed to his side, and looked him over, "Agh, Marrik what the hell."

Looking over her shoulder at Lu-ulianne she ordered her like it was totally normal, "Grab his legs and help me get him in."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2009, 11:59:56 am »
Esseme took the girl's hand and stood up rather quickly. it made her kind of dizzy and she almost fell backwards. somehow though she maintained some form of balance and didn't topple over. at least it got rid of her hiccups.

"Can  you really make it pretty?" she asked skeptically.

after seeing the suits she rather doubted it.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 12:19:20 pm »
Lisa laughed some at Esseme's question, "Well thats not all you'll be wearing, those suits are used when you do jobs." She looked Esseme up and down for a little bit. Then at Jinzo, "If you don't mind master Jinzo..." The cat perked up then headed to the door, and Lisa closed it behind him. "and you better not be listening from the other side either."

Placing the clipboard down on the bed, Lisa took the tape from round her shoulders and stepped behind Esseme, "I'll be able to make all sorts of clothing for you." Lisa lined the tape across Esseme's shoulders, then after a small pause wrote a number down on one of the papers on the clipboard. "I'll make up couple of nice work skirts first then, hold out your arm, I'll make up a cute little nightgown, stand up straight, after that I'll be able to make anything you need, or want." After a bit Lisa had almost all of Esseme's measurements, say for her bust. "Hold one one second would you." Lisa went to the door and just cracking it open a bit looked out to see if Jinzo was anywhere near.

"Good." Lisa said closing the door once again. After she had finished she looked at her measurements with a smile, "Now if those aren't some perfect numbers I don't know what is."

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 01:02:51 pm »
Esseme was used to having her clothes made for her, so it didn't seem weird at all that this girl was taking her measurements for outfits. in fact it gave her a comfort she didn't think she'd have for a long time. She wondered why  Lisa paused to check on Jinzo. didn't she trust the cat? She thought about that while Lisa finished taking her measurements. She blushed when Lisa said she had perfect numbers.

"Perfect  for what?" she asked trying not to feel awkward.

after a brief silence she added "Oh and No wool. I'm severely allergic. I won't be able to do anything if I'm breaking out in hives all over."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:57:12 pm by Smiles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 04:31:16 pm »
"I can taste Key Lime Pie" *raxis said with a groggy voice as he continued to remain unconcious*

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2009, 04:43:16 pm »
Lu-ulianne raised an eybrow in dissatisfaction at Bix' order.
"I can carry him just fine like this," she said, and made sure he wouldn't fall off her back, then she smirked slightly at bix and said: "You just be a good girl and show me the way."

(OOC - Lu-ulianne doesn't seem to like Bix much. After a long while of thinking I figured that rather than follow and order from a stranger she would be stubborn. That order was real challenge Keaoden. xD It made Lu realize that she was doing something she normally wouldn't do. It was hard figuring out what she would do, since she wouldn't normally be in such a situation.)

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 07:47:33 pm »
Lisa smiled at Esseme's question, "Perfect for just about everything."  and after Esseme added in the little bit about wool Esseme giggled, "O don't worry, the fabric we use are silk, cotton, gold, silver, steel, hemp..." Lisa paused as she realized she was rattling on, "So I'll get to work on your new wardrobe, and as for that suit, I'll tailor it up all nice for you. Now then one last thing, whats your favorite color?"

Bix scowled at Lu-ulianne, but she lead on nonetheless, "This way" she said in a sour tone. Walking into the wall the stone door closed behind them, leading Lu-ulianne down the same dark narrow hall that Esseme had been in not so long ago and after a few turns came to the small medical wing. The first room was clearly where they made and mixed all the potions and medical supplies, the second area was a set of beds clearly for the less severe cases, but thats no where they were headed, the last part in the back had four large separated rooms. "Come on hurry up, now place him on the bed there." Bix ordered as they entered one of the rooms. At once Bix tapped the simple black ring that was on her left hand three times. Then she started to look over Marrik's wounds. "What the hell is all this?" Bix swore as she caught sight of something black oozing out the claw marks.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 08:07:02 pm »
"Well that is easy to answer; dark blue like the sky just before it goes dark," Esseme answered feeling the familiar feeling of awe at the thought of the sky above her.

she looked up as if it would be there and then quickly down again due to the apparent lack of sky just there. she thought of the sunsets she'd seen back in the mansion and wondered what mess she had really left behind. they would certainly be looking for her.

"Do you think we're safe here?" she asked cautiously.

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 01:01:16 am »
Hayle look puzzled, "I don't know anyone called Malic." She told Kish, "and no-one's cast a spell on me."

"But you've been staying among sorcerers though, havent you?" Vadaan asked.

"Y-Yes, but they didnt cast spells on us, they trained separately."

"One of them did," Vadaan snarled, "Think girl. This kind of spell needs a lot of time to get right, where did they train you? and do you remember anything unusual after going to sleep?"

Halye look more scared, "N-N-North Pastures, nothing happened to me I... wait, One thing I remember but I-I thought it was a dream, a man bending over me and a strange smell"

"Yes... what did he look like?" Vadaan said leaning in toward Hayle.

"I don't, I can't.. please let me go."

"Describe him girl."

"Nose, nose like an eagles beak, green eyes, that's thats all I remember I swear."

Vadaan looked thoughtful for a moment, "That sounds like Zakkah, interesting, he never struck me as one to be part of Malic's little cult. But I doubtr anyone else has the knowledge to do to you what they have done. Except me. THe question is were you meant as a gift or a trap. I guess there is only one way to find out."

Hayle screamed and began jerking hard to get her wrist free.