Author Topic: Flipside Roleplay  (Read 41922 times)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
Re: Flipside Roleplay
« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2011, 07:23:55 pm »
As Esseme woke to Jinzo's calls, she shook her head no.

"Oh Jinzo! It was dreadful! I've never had nightmares like that before. There was darkness and you were there--" she said stopping abruptly.

She opened her eyes wide and focused no Jinzo. Her eyes narrowed quickly.

"What are you trying to do? do you mean to kill me?" she asked angrily.

She closed her eyes again to try and calm the rhythmic pounding that was drumming through her head.  The name Tet'ci lingering in her mind as though it had been burned into her memory. the thought of it made her feel naked and cold. She felt herself shiver beneath Jinzo's warm embrace.
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2011, 10:33:58 pm »
Etoton dipped a pitcher in what was left of a smashed cask of ale and drank deeply. Then finding a not so dirty cloth he began washing away the blood from his wounds. "Do events occur here often like this?" He asked. The cleaning was a temporary measure, Eto knew the risks of infection and would have to soon treat the cuts with something to prevent the corruption.
"No bodies, no treasure. Evil to truth they are who sent these."
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2011, 09:03:50 am »
Misery let out a pleasurable sigh as the mist disapated from her blade, followed by a startled yelp as she lept back from the flames of the fallen zealot.

She glanced around the common room of the inn for more zealots and seeing none ran for the door.

"No time for the drinking yet Master Etoton, Lord Marrik could still need our help."

Stormin

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:06 am »
Waiting for those who were actually concerned, Etoton refilled his mug and walked out the door. He was not properly armed, his earlier attack was to defend his friend rather than to play the part of hero. Heroes died too early and usually died poor.
R.E.C.R.: There is no way you can defeat the superior power of my massive 56 kilobyte processor!