Author Topic: GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE  (Read 56665 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:53:07 pm »
GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE

Foulke: High God of Black and White. The Lobster. Host of the Final Word.
Delusion: High Goddess of Colour. The Vivid Layer.
Akashayi: Demon Goddess of pleasure and pain. The Warrior Temptress.
Charlos: Naughty God of Revelry. The Cheeky Dancer. Patron of Trickery
Umberis: God of Fear. The Stunned Observer. Patron of the Bashful.
Razzly: Goddess of Cuteness. The Cuddly Panda. Lady of Warmth
Deatzh: Goddess of Rage. The Unrestrained Brush. Harper of Wrath.
Churba: God of Hope. The Desired Chance. Champion of Lost Causes.
Pozf: God of Persistence. The Relentless Waves. Leader of the March.
C'Deasum: God or Goddess of Ambiguity. The Questionable Existence.
Ronangelus: God of Taboo. The Unquenchable Fetish. Lord of Unsavoury Liberty.
Aluicious: Goddess of Joy. The Playful Puppy. Lady of Laughter.
Smiles: Goddess of Bliss. The Snuggly Bunny. Mistress of Excitement.
Foof: Goddess of War, The Orphan's Cry, The Bloody Lust, Mistress of discord.
Kaeoden: God of Patience. The Crouching Shadow. Master of Observation.
Selan: Goddess of Abnormality. The Unique Deviant. Priestess of Contortion.
Night-Wraith: God of Bonds. The Knotted Rope. Priest of Unions.
Oddbalus: God of Chaos. The Red Flying Squirel. The Unhinged Spirit.
E'ampea-Draco: God of Reason, The Voice of Logic, Master of Balance.
Lordakat: Reforged God of Madness. The Serious Giggler.
Chagfore: Lost Goddess of Life. The Youthful Glade. Empress of Children.
Dragon The Huik: Lost God of Order and Reason. The Wise Guide
Apocolypto: Lost God of Death and Disaster. The Seeker of Destruction.

FLIPSIDE GENESIS

In the Beginning, there was Foulke, High God of Black and White and Delusion, High Goddess of Colour.  They saw over the universe and their dreams formed the Vorpal Sea of thought until Foulke reached in and gave substance to the dreams, bringing forth Iscariot, while Delusion found beauty in it and made it so.  Then the High Gods formed the first Lesser Gods to give their creations purpose and direction; Dragon the Huik, God of Order to govern the world, Chagfore, Goddess of Life to guide it's inhabitants and Apocolypto God of Death and Destruction to rule the Vorpal Sea.  For a while, it was good.

However, Apocolypto, God of Death and Destruction lusted for Chagfore, Goddess of Life, but her heart was already taken by Dragon the Huik, God of Order, and from their consecration was born Aluicious, Goddess of Joy and her sister Smiles, Goddess of Bliss.  Apocolypto's jealousy gave shape to demon's in the Vorpal Sea, mirroring his desires for life in death, until in a moment of insanity; he took Chagfore by force and destroyed the harmony and balance of the world.  In the wake of his actions, as shame took hold of him, Apocolypto did what his fellow gods would have no-doubt done and turning his own destructive power inwards, gave in to his own realm becoming lost to the world.

The other Gods and all Iscariot wept for their beloved Chagfore and as the Goddess of Life she could not bring herself to abandon the spawn she bore from that terrible attack and thus was born Lordakat, God of Madness.  But with that task complete she faded from the world, no longer able to feel the happiness she once knew and with her, Dragon the Huik, God of Order, followed, bringing the "Old Order" to an end.  Delusion, Goddess of Colour, turned from the world as she wept for her lost creations and it was in this time that Foulke, High God of Black and White, sought comfort in the arms of a creature from the Vorpal Sea and from that union was born Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain.

As the Gods continued to folly in their sorrow Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain, Seduced the other Lesser Gods and hosted a great fornification between Lordakat - God of Madness, Smiles - Goddess of Bliss, her sister Aluicious - Goddess of Joy and herself.  During that cursed session, thanks to the perversions of Akashayi, Lordakat poured all his essence into the three goddesses, until he was no more and became lost to the world.  Aluicious gave birth to Oddbalus, God of Chaos, while her sister Smiles gave rise to Churba, God of Hope and his sister Razzly, Goddess of Cuteness.  Akashayi herself created from that union, Foof, Goddess of War, who would lead the Vorpal Sea’s demon horde against the people of Iscariot, and Charlos, Naughty God of Revelry who she would love as no mother should be thought to love her son.

The forbidden match of Charlos, Naughty God of Revelry and his mother Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and pain, brought forth the aptly designated fruit of Ronangelus, God of Taboo.  In Lieu of this Churba encouraged Oddbalus, God of Chaos to join with Razzly, Goddess of Cuteness and their deeds gave form to Selan, Goddess of Abnormality and C'Deasum the God or Goddess of Ambiguity who both caused Savant Sorcerers of unfathomable power to be born, who could challenge the demons.  As the influence of these new gods left the world of Iscariot bereft of balance, Delusion, High Goddess of Colour, was torn from her sorrow to view the world and so petrified was she that in her moment of shock Umberis, God of Fear, was formed.  Delusion turned from her world again and wept for a world she felt was lost as the new God Umberis became the natural victim of the other God's games.

Umberis, God of Fear, was pitied upon by Churba, God of Hope, and the two conspired to bring the High Gods to action. Churba saved Delusion, High Goddess of Colour from her grief and gave her reason to believe the world of Iscariot could still be saved and brought to balance.  Umberis showed Foulke, God of Black and White, what his abstainment had bred and he was jolted from his state of apathy.  Together the two High Gods cast such a baleful eye upon the world that their divine will formed into Deatzh, Goddess of Rage, as the two rained destruction upon what they saw.  Realizing the folly in their haste they created Keaoden, God of Patience and he observed quietly from the shadows to advice the High Gods on all that took place.

As Foulke, High God of Black and White and Delusion, High goddess of Colour resisted the attempts of by many of the Lesser gods to drive them back to abstinence and ignorance once again, Keaoden, God of Patience, relayed that Deatzh, Goddess of Rage, was punishing much of the hurtful pleasures inflicted upon the previously fearful victims as they now responded with wrath.  However, the daughters of Chagfore, Lost Goddess of Life, and Dragon the Huik, God of Order and Reason, came to the High Gods and Aluicious, Goddess of Joy, Smiles, Goddess of Bliss and her daughter Razzly, Goddess of Cuteness, showed them that Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and pain, together with Charlos, Naughty God of Revelry and Foof, Goddess of War, prospered in this repeating cycle.  The High Gods realized that they must remain vigilant in their quest for never ending improvement and formed Pozf, God of Persistence, so that they may never give up and turn from the world again.

After a time when Keaoden, God of Patience, continued to observe the influences of the Lesser Gods such as Oddbalus, God of Chaos, Ronangelos, God of Taboo and C'Deasum, God or Goddess of Ambiguity together with their parents the High Gods began to understand that Iscariot was a place of liberty and diversity but was laden with selfish actions and had little concept of community and unity.  Thus, in their greatest wisdom, did Foulke, High God of Black and While, together with Delusion, High Goddess of Colour, give shape to Night-Wraith, God of Bonds. This final god helped the people of Iscariot feel a connection with each other and gave rise to feelings of compassion and respect.  Like this, did Iscariot exist for many centuries, as the gods Dreamt on, loving but watchful.  But nothing lasts forever...

As the High Gods begun to rest, content in their works, Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain, together with her spawn worked to reforge Lordakat, God of Madness. When the only seed of Apocolypto returned to Iscariot his presence brought with it, once again, the seeds of insanity which even now continue to sew themselves in the Gods and the beings of Iscariot, once again upsetting the balance.

Ever read the webcomic The Gods of Arr-Kelan?  Well, among us are the Gods of Flipside and they are listed above.  Discuss in this forum topic who is likely to be the God or Goddess of what aspect and he or she will be listed above.  Note that the Gods can be overthrown and have their seat taken by another who has proven more worthy a representative of the position, however Brion can at any time nominate somone to a designation.

The basic structure I use is: NAME: God/Goddess of FORCE, The SOMETHING OBJECT, Master/Mistress/Lady/Lord/Patron/Etc of [SYNONYM FOR FORCE]

The SOMETHING OBJECT usually has some association with the FORCE which the God prepresents involving a call to something representing the forum member if at all possible.  And who doesn't feel unexplainable bliss as they Snuggle a Bunny? *lol*

My inspirations are primarily from Raymond E. Feist's pantheon of Midkemia (you'll see why in the link) but obviously I've taken a great deal of the rough knowledge we have on Iscariot and Flipside into account in order to create something which vaguely associates it's self with the comic (i.e. the Knights worship the "Old Order" before magick, when Dragon The Huik saw to the natural order, Demons from the Vorpal Sea were a reality at one point and Magick existed far and beyond the current limitations in a forgotten era).

I've also tried to find roles/forces which the forumite is well known for, but your welcome to contend for a title and put your story forward.  There's no stopping someone from rising up and displacing a god to become the new primary "awareness" behind the force in question.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:21:47 pm by Smiles »
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
Re: GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 07:58:24 pm »
Oi change the color of Brion's "highlight" it's black on black lettering.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 08:03:23 pm »
I know, but it comes up as a grey outline on mine so I thought it looked cool *shrug*.  I'll see what I can do.

What about you Pozf?  God of Words. The Reply to All.

P.S. DEATZH: Rage is also a VERY well known television music show over here in Australia which has been running for over 20 years.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:51 pm »
I don't have a clue.

akashayi

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 08:06:13 pm »
Reading that comic now. It amuses me.

As does this thread. Want a hug, Charles?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 08:19:33 pm »
@Akashayi... Yes... Yes I do oh Great Warrior Temptress.

P.S. anyone got a position for me or someone else?  C'mon, come up with stuff for yourselves or fellow forumites!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 08:25:50 pm by charles »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:45:59 pm »
No idea, but you should probably switch the order of the bunny and puppy, that way it they coincide with the proper goddess.

akashayi

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 09:43:14 pm »
Hm. I gotta think a bit more, I've been somewhat distracted.

Selan should be the Bendy goddess of uh... Beauty and Hard Work?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 09:53:36 pm »
Damn! I just made hers while you were posting:

Selan: Goddess of Abnormality. The Thundering Hesbian. The Twister of fate

I just remembered her "Hesbian" comment and love for lightning.  Then the abnormality and twister to represent her... Bendy nature.  Maybe the Bender of reality rather than Abnormality?

akashayi

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:57:53 pm »
Hehe, I like that a lot more. Now, we need one for you and umber....

Pozf should be the God of Posting, The Stats Page and Rock Band. :P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:02:57 pm by akashayi »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:18:21 pm »
Pozf: God of words and whispers. The Ceasless Voice.

Umberis: God or Goddess of Ambiguity. The Questionable Existence.

I thought of one for myself but I'm interested in what others might come up with.  I was thinking God of Chaos and Random Action *shrug*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:26:45 pm by charles »

akashayi

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:02 pm »
I was thinking you'd make a good God of Revelry, as well.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 11:03:02 pm »
I seriously had to look that up *lol*

Alright. Done.  I've also thrown in the Lost God Chag4 and the High God Delusion (Brion's main colourist).

We've also got RoninAngel, Xshu, CDSM and many more.

I do like how our god of order and reason is a lost god.  ahhh, we are bereft of all reason and orderly conduct *lol*

akashayi

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 11:48:57 pm »
Yes, but it's more fun that way! Come on everyone, take off all your clothes and play twister with me in a pool of jello :D

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 12:02:38 am »
Hmm dont know what positon I would take  ??? Odd: God of Monty Python's Flying Circus?
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 12:14:33 am »
Oddball: God of the weird. The Strange Squirrel

??

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 12:29:15 am »
@Pozf: I got him while you were posting. Does it fit (also threw in good old LordKat.)

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 12:29:51 am »
Aye, better than mine.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 12:32:25 am »
Patron of the Unlikely?  Patron God of Unlikely to get a decint summer more like it.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 12:33:12 am »
Ba Dum bum Psshhhhh

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 12:33:36 am »
What would RoninAngel be? God of Taboo. The Unquenchable Fetish. Lord of Liberty?

and CDSM and others???

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 12:35:37 am »
I kinda think Umber's titles should really be C.D.S.M.'s title, the whole is it a he or she thing he had going on (still??) but just opinion.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 12:37:11 am »
not thinking straight this mornign but will come up with more soon.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 12:38:33 am »
Both CDSM and Umber had it going *lol* But yeah, I think CDSM had it worse.  What would UmberIS be then?

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 12:40:54 am »
That one has me at a loss.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 12:48:08 am »
Adjusted Deatzh, added RoninAngel

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 01:13:49 am »
Selan: Goddess of Abnormality. The Thundering Hesbian. The Twister of fate

Yay!!! shouldn't i be the twister of limbs?  :P

I just remembered her "Hesbian" comment and love for lightning.  Then the abnormality and twister to represent her... Bendy nature.  Maybe the Bender of reality rather than Abnormality?

Hehehe! I need to tell you tho, my love for lighting only goes as far as the video char from ff13.
As for thunder... It scares me. Thundering hasbian sounds like i look like this:

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 01:18:29 am »
I've got it! Umberis: God of Fear. The Stunned observer. Patron of the Bashful

Still leaves Nightwraith, Emp_Dragon, Xshu, No.Na (masked goddess of something) and many more.

@SELAN: *ROTF**PMSL* Alrigh, I changed it to the Contorted Hesbian. Is that better or should it be something like this:

SELAN: Goddess of Abnormality. Twister of Reality. Priestess of Contortion.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:29:26 am by charles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 01:46:03 am »
Aluicious-Smiles: Sister Goddesses of Joy. The Puppy and the Bunny.

I'm thinking of changing the above to this:

Aluicious: Goddess of Joy. The Playful Puppy. Lady of Laughter.
Smiles: Goddess of Bliss. The Snuggly Bunny. Mistress of Excitement.

What do you think?

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 02:05:17 am »
I'm loving it!

Because i am actually a priest!

(ingame, but still.. i'm a priest! lvl 97 w00t)

SELAN: Goddess of Abnormality. Twister of reality. Priestess of Contortion.
                                                        debates Maybe? because i'm this crappy mod in the debate room.

And now i shut up and enjoy my new tittle  :-X

NightWraith: God of knots. The master of rope.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:50:22 am by Selan »