Author Topic: GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE  (Read 56660 times)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
Re: GOD'S OF FLIPSIDE
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2009, 01:11:33 am »
...But they're listed as synonyms for each other

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/perseverance

Heck, I can make it persistence, I just figured perseverance sounded more positive and benevolent *shrug* up to you mate.

EDIT: Ahhh, I see Akashayi's vote on Persistence there as well, so since you're persistent about it, I'll change it  ::)
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:08 am »
...But they're listed as synonyms for each other

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/perseverance

Heck, I can make it persistence, I just figured perseverance sounded more positive and benevolent *shrug* up to you mate.

EDIT: Ahhh, I see Akashayi's vote on Persistence there as well, so since you're persistent about it, I'll change it  ::)

Well yes they're synonyms but as you said, perseverance has a more positive connotation attached to, where persistance is a little bit more neutral sounding.

Oh the puns. It burns :P
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2009, 01:23:33 am »
Far too early to get my head round all this..................or is it late? :'(
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2009, 01:34:06 am »
In the Beginning, there was Foulke, High god of Black and White and Delusion, High Goddess of Colour.  They saw over Escariot and together, poured creation into it as Foulke brought substance to being and Delusion found beauty in it.  Then they formed the first lesser gods to give their creations purpose and direction; Dragon the Huik, God of Order and Reason, Chagfore, Goddess of Life and Apocolypto God of Death and Destruction.  For a while, it was good.

To be Continued.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2009, 02:26:27 am »
Is it safe to assume that this will be a community story?

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2009, 08:12:06 am »
Apocolypto.. isn't that the dude that deleted all the posts and got Chag to leave?.................
Is he worth mentioning? or am i just being a bitch now?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 11:26:40 am »
@Selan: I thought about that, but he fit the role for God of Death and Disaster perfectly thaks to that *lol*

Well, I finally finished the Flipside Genesis.  Now, you might find a heap of the stuff in here shocking, disturbing and even offensive.  If you're put off by anything just politely ask for it to be adjusted or removed  and I'll do just that without hesitation (well, I might be sleeping, house hunting, cleaning up for my Mum's arrival or making wild passionate love to my Mrs. (in my dreams) but I'll find the time to log on eventually).  Just please don't get nasy about it.  I was writing this thing on and off until 4am so It's bound to be warped and twisted beyond measure.

FLIPSIDE GENESIS

In the Beginning, there was Foulke, High God of Black and White and Delusion, High Goddess of Colour.  They saw over the universe and their dreams formed the vorpal sea of thoght until Foulke reached in and gave substance to the dreams, bringing forth Iscariot, while Delusion found beauty in it and made it so.  Then the High Gods formed the first Lesser Gods to give their creations purpose and direction; Dragon the Huik, God of Order to govern the world, Chagfore, Goddess of Life to guide it's inhabitants and Apocolypto God of Death and Destruction to rule the Vorpal Sea.  For a while, it was good.

However, Apocolypto, God of Death and Destruction lusted for Chagfore, Goddess of Life, but her heart was already taken by Dragon the Huik, God of Order, and from their consecration was born Aluicious, Goddess of Joy and her sister Smiles, Goddess of Bliss.  Apocolypto's jealousy gave shape to demon's in the vorpal sea, mirroring his desires for life in death, until in a moment of insanity, he took Chagfore by force and destroyed the harmony and balance of the world.  In the wake of his actions, as shame took hold of him, Apocolypto did what his fellow gods would have no-doubt done and turning his own destructive power inwards, gave in to his own realm becomming lost to the world.

The other Gods and all Iscariot wept for their beloved Chagfore and as the Goddess of Life she could not bring herself to abandon the spawn she bore from that terrible attack and thus was born Lordakat, God of Madness.  But with that task complete she faded from the world, no longer able to feel the happiness she once knew and with her, Dragon the Huik, God of Order, followed, bringing the "Old Order" to an end.  Delusion, Goddess of Colour, turned from the world as she wept for her lost creations and it was in this time that Foulke, High God of Black and White, sought comfort in the arms of a creature from the Vorpal Sea and from that union was born Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain.

As the Gods continued to folly in their sorrow Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain, Seduced the other Lesser Gods and hosted a great fornification between Lordakat - God of Madness, Smiles - Goddess of Bliss, her sister Aluicious - Goddess of Joy and herself.  During that cursed session, thanks to the perversions of Akashayi, Lordakat poured all his essence into the three goddesses, until he was no more and became lost to the world.  Aluicious gave birth to Oddbalus, God of Chaos, while her sister Smiles gave rise to Churba, God of Hope and his sister Razzly, Goddess of Cuteness.  Akashayi herself created from that union, Foof, Goddess of War, who would lead the Vorpal sea's demon horde against the people of Iscariot, and Charlos, Naughty God of Revelry who she would love as no mother should be thought to love her son.

The forbidden match of Charlos, Naughty God of Revelry and his mother Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and pain, brought forth the aptly designated fruit of Ronangelus, God of Taboo.  In Lieu of this Churba encouraged Oddbalus, God of Chaos to join with Razzly, Goddess of Cuteness and their deeds gave form to Selan, Goddess of Abnormality and C'Deasum the God or Goddess of Ambiguity who both caused Savant Sorcerers of unfathomable power to be born, who could challenge the demons.  As the influence of these new gods left the world of Iscariot bereft of balance, Delusion, High Goddess of Colour, was torn from her sorrow to view the world and so petrified was she that in her moment of shock Umberis, God of Fear, was formed.  Delusion turned from her world again and wept for a world she felt was lost as the new God Umberis became the natural victim of the other God's games.

Umberis, God of Fear, was pittied upon by Churba, God of Hope, and the two conspired the bring the High Gods to action. Churba saved Delusion, High Goddess of Colour from her grief and gave her reason to believe the world of Iscariot could still be saved and brought to balance.  Umberis showed Foulke, God of Black and White, what his abstainment had bred and he was jolted from his state of apathy.  Together the two High Gods cast such a baleful eye upon the world that their devine will formed into Deatzh, Goddess of Rage, as the two rained destruction upon what they saw.  Realising the folly in their haste they created Keaoden, God of Patience and he observed quietly from the shadows to advice the High Gods on all that took place.

As Foulke, High God of Black and White and Delusion, High goddess of Colour resisted the attempts of by many of the Lesser gods to drive them back to abstinance and ignorance once again, Keaoden, God of Patience, relayed that Deatzh, Goddess of Rage, was punishing much of the hurtful pleasures inflicted upon the previously fearful victims as they now responded with wrath.  However, the daughters of Chagfore, Lost Goddess of Life, and Dragon the Huik, God of Order and Reason, came to the High Gods and Aluicious, Goddess of Joy, Smiles, Goddess of Bliss and her daughter Razzly, Goddess of Cutness, showed them that Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and pain, together with Charles, Naughty God of Revelry and Foof, Goddess of War, prospered in this repeating cycle.  The High Gods realised that they must remain vigilant in their quest for never ending improvement and formed Pozf, God of Persistence, so that they may never give up and turn from the world again.

After a time when Keaoden, God of Patience, continued to observe the influences of the Lesser Gods such as Oddbalus, God of Chaos, Ronangelos, God of Taboo and C'Deasum, God or Goddess of Ambiguity together with their parents the High Gods began to understand that Iscariot was a place of liberty and diversity but was laden with selfish actions and had little concept of community and unity.  Thus, in their greatest wisdom, did Foulke, High God of Black and While, together with Delusion, High Goddess of Colour, give shape to Night-Wraith, God of Bonds. This final god helped the people of Iscariot feel a connection with each other and gave rise to feelings of compassion and respect.  Like this, did Iscariot exist for many centuries, as the gods Dreamt on, loving but watchful.  But nothing lasts forever...

As the High Gods begun to rest, content in their works, Akashayi, Demon Goddess of Pleasure and Pain, together with her spawn worked to reforge Lordakat, God of Madness. When the only seed of Apocolypto returned to Iscariot his presence brought with it, once again, the seeds of insanity which even now continue to sew themselves in the Gods and the beings of Iscariot, once again upsetting the balance.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 04:13:42 pm by charles »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 12:28:23 pm »
I like it, but there isn't enough paranoid baby eating. Although there does seem to be the proper amount of godly incest :P

and not to nit-pick too badly...but Keaoden you spelled my name wrong...the 'z' and the 'o' are switched.

Fixed. I know this was a typo but I found the irony too much to bear.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 12:33:37 pm by Pozf »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2009, 01:12:42 pm »
Though I do like how I was just seemingly 'created' it suits me.

Me too.

I have a feeling this is gonna be fun.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2009, 02:35:53 pm »
How in the world did I miss this thread?

That is awesome, Charles.

Goddess of cuteness, you say? ...Daughter of Odd and Smiles? :D
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2009, 02:42:34 pm »
*COUGH,SPLUTTER* WHAT????

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2009, 02:50:50 pm »
I'm just kidding. Ahem. (misread.)

Apparently I'm only the child of Smiles!
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2009, 02:54:50 pm »
If you where my daughter you wont be cute more like have  weather beaten features and a thousand yard stare

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2009, 06:00:44 pm »
@Razzly/Oddball: Razzly is the result of the union of Smiles and Lordakat while Oddbalus came from the union of Aluicious and Lordakat.  Your own union resulted in Selan and C'Deasum.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
  • There is no coincidence only hitsuzen.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2009, 08:59:25 pm »
hehehehe*giggles* the God of Madness and the Goddess of Joy = God of Chaos! Oddball is my son XD

Quote from: charles
quietly from the shadows to advice the High gods
shouldn't that be advise with an s?
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2009, 09:22:55 pm »
I'm just kidding. Ahem. (misread.)

Apparently I'm only the child of Smiles!
Sisters always say that :p

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2009, 12:14:49 am »
Aluicious: Yeah, I looked for unions and offspring that somehow made sense in a strange way.  For those I couldn't make from a union I pretty much had formed by Foulke and Delusion.

I'm at home and the IE Browser is playing up on me, making it hard to edit the post.  Thus, it might be a little while before I get to corrections and updates, but I think I'll write something in about Apocolypto venting his frustrations into the Vorpal Sea and giving form to demons while I might say that Foulke and Delusion brought Iscariot forth from the Vorpal Sea. *shrug* It tells us where the horrors of the Vorpal sea sprung from and sets up some nice stuff there.

A few things make sense as well.  For instance, Dragon the Huik as god of Order and Reason, is probably worshiped by the Knighthood and when he and Chagfore existed, Magick was impossible because they saw over the natural order.  Even Resurrection is now possible thanks to the absence of Apocolypto the God of Death and Disaster to prevent the escape of spirits back to the mortal realm.  We could also state that level 4 sorcery and above was rampant during the rise of Akashayi and the offspring from the orgy with Lordakat making Chaos rampant.  But with the development of Deatzh and the rising of some level of order once again, the knowledge was lost... But nothing is lost for ever and nothing is absolute, thus it may be unravelled again.

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2009, 12:21:50 am »
Resurrection is now possible thanks to the absence of Apocolypto the God of Death and Disaster to prevent the escape of spirits back to the mortal realm.

Technically wouldn't you need "my" help on that to bind the spirit back into the body so to speak? With Apocolypto's absence the spirits would be able to get out and you'd get "ghosts" but you couldnt put them back in the body as the bonds of life (or whatever you want to call it that keeps the spirit in the body) have been broken, I suspect you'd need Chagfore too to make them actually alive and not just some reanimated shell.

Or am I getting too complicated?

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2009, 12:34:59 am »
Oh and on another note... Think you could blame Oddbalus for the presence of magic and Huik for the seals...?

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2009, 12:36:37 am »
*shrug* I think of Huik, Chag4 and Apocolypto as "The Old Order" where Chag saw to life, Apocolypto saw to death and Huik saw to the order of things.  In that time, Iscariot was much like our Earth, without magick and with a certain order to the world.

With the loss of the old order Iscariot descended into maddness with the rise of Lordakat, while Bliss and Joy also wept for their lost parents.  Then Akashayi came into being and she saw to the dispersment of insanity and from it rose chaos but in the chaos there was hope and thanks to the birth of razzly, Bliss and Joy found their place in the world again, but with the presence of Charles, it was often at other's expense (much like Maytag described herself as free but a complete parasite on society with no regard for others).

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2009, 04:30:13 am »
Razzly is my mother  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

If you where my daughter you wont be cute more like have weather beaten features and a thousand yard stare

Thanks dad......
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:32:54 am by Selan »

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2009, 08:26:52 am »
Oh and on another note... Think you could blame Oddbalus for the presence of magic and Huik for the seals...?

Why do I always get the Blame?  :( ???  Its not my fault "Mother" did not love me and I had to make my own entertainment.  besides I thought it was my job to make Iscariot a little bit more surreal?

"Thanks dad......"  HEHEHE no probs Selan :P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:39:42 am by Oddball »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2009, 08:51:24 am »
I can still work more gods into the pantheon and story as well, so give me ideas for others if you think we're missing someone.

Damn! I need to download Firefox so I can kill these issues I'm getting from Interrornet Exploder.

Got it and it's working.  Made some spelling fixes and adjustments to the first two paragraphs in the copy on this page.  Have a read and let me know what you think.  Tired... Sleep.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 09:28:52 am by charles »

Hans

• Rose Petal Acolyte
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2009, 12:42:16 pm »
I like this story so far, and the idea of regulars to become gods.
Guess, I am not active enough to qualify as a god?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2009, 04:08:28 pm »
could this be a Flipside spin off?  ???

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
  • There is no coincidence only hitsuzen.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2009, 12:44:05 pm »

Why do I always get the Blame?  :( ???  Its not my fault "Mother" did not love me and I had to make my own entertainment.  besides I thought it was my job to make Iscariot a little bit more surreal?

"Thanks dad......"  HEHEHE no probs Selan :P

Who said i didn't love ya? >:( :-* a little bit of chaos can be very cheerful every once in awhile.
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

akashayi

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2009, 11:07:50 pm »
and I love all of you! :D

That's still pretty awesome charles. Come here, give your 'mama' a hug.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2009, 11:33:04 pm »
This is some pretty awesome work right here.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2009, 12:08:13 am »
and I love all of you! :D

That's still pretty awesome charles. Come here, give your 'mama' a hug.

I just had the image of my self as one of those dolls that says "mama" when you tip it back and forth.

Glad you all like it guys. I'll do some more work on it soon and even give a bit of a description of the different ages under rulership and influence from different Gods.

Genesis :: Age of Order :: Golden Age of Happiness :: Age of Madness :: Rise of Demons :: Magick Wars :: Age of Insolence :: Time of Wrath :: Age of Judgement :: Age of Harmony

@Hans: Heck, you can join. What would be your designation?  Anyone have some opinions there?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2009, 12:24:46 am »
I wonder where Churba, God of Hope, Fits into the current storyline...