Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209485 times)

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #720 on: May 04, 2010, 12:40:33 pm »
Last year on the 30th of april we celibrated queensday, during the visit of the queen in the town Apeldoorn there was an attack. One guy drove into a crowd of people killing 7.

Warning, shocking images!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRPgFNWX2yg&feature=related

Today 1 year and 4 days later we had the remembrance of the fallen of world war two and all the wars after, (we do this every year at 20:00 there's a 2 minute silence). Now we have this incompetent fucked up in-bred retard son of a bitch who decides that starting to shout in panick during the 2 minutes of silence would be a fun thing to do.
Here you see the result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0RRXy-MACo

Here you can here the man screaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK4vlel2Fk&feature=player_embedded

It's more sadness then rage what i feel right now, sadness for what happened last year on queensday.
Sadness for the innocence we lost as a country, like probably all of you feel as well.
It's like the world has changed and we can never go back to the time when you could go to big events without having fear.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 12:49:47 pm by Selan »

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 04, 2010, 01:00:02 pm »
I hope the guy gets jailtime for it, and the medical bill for everyone injured in the panic...
How many were injured?

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 04, 2010, 01:02:24 pm »
They say about 30 people, broken bones etc.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 04, 2010, 01:08:58 pm »
With that big crowds it's just dumb luck that nobody got trampled to death.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #724 on: May 04, 2010, 03:40:13 pm »
Last year on the 30th of april we celibrated queensday, during the visit of the queen in the town Apeldoorn there was an attack. One guy drove into a crowd of people killing 7.

Warning, shocking images!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRPgFNWX2yg&feature=related

Today 1 year and 4 days later we had the remembrance of the fallen of world war two and all the wars after, (we do this every year at 20:00 there's a 2 minute silence). Now we have this incompetent fucked up in-bred retard son of a bitch who decides that starting to shout in panick during the 2 minutes of silence would be a fun thing to do.
Here you see the result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0RRXy-MACo

Here you can here the man screaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK4vlel2Fk&feature=player_embedded

It's more sadness then rage what i feel right now, sadness for what happened last year on queensday.
Sadness for the innocence we lost as a country, like probably all of you feel as well.
It's like the world has changed and we can never go back to the time when you could go to big events without having fear.

It is sad. And of course, it doesn't matter if he's punished, he still ruined the day for a lot of people.

Delfina

« Reply #725 on: May 18, 2010, 06:45:53 pm »
I wish my dear little fetus would stop ABUSING MY INSIDES! I've been on vicodin and phenogen all week because of a fricking work related injury! And the little bugger just HAS to kick my insides out! ESPECIALLY THE STOMACH! To which i've been having severe nausea!

Thank goodness i only have 4-6 weeks left of this.. *Sigh* I can handle crying and poop..but the whole insides being tramatized is a bit much. Plus the lowered immune system and generally being treated and having to act like i'm helpless is pretty annoying too!

.. This does not mean that i actually dislike my little bun in the oven.. Just means i'm over being pregnant!

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #726 on: May 18, 2010, 08:47:46 pm »
I wish my dear little fetus would stop ABUSING MY INSIDES!

This explains the epic rack you mentioned in the confession thread.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Delfina

« Reply #727 on: May 19, 2010, 07:03:39 am »
Nah, not really. I already blessed with a nice rack was a 40D, and now i'm about.. oh.. 44DD and producing collustrum.. good times.. But yes, they are more epic now than before..

ludo

« Reply #728 on: May 20, 2010, 06:25:20 pm »
Am I the only one who find hiself cursed for trying to find and buy a set of doleplaying dices ? Is it so rare that can't be found on the European ground ?

I hate going outside, meeting people, chatting people, be nice with people who are just nothing else than hypocrites meatbags. And above all I hate going outside and came back with nothing accomplished.

I failed my quest today. :cry:

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #729 on: May 20, 2010, 06:46:22 pm »
Lol, I have the same problem. I might move to Canada, because I know so many cool people from there on the net.

Or to California, or something. Know peeps there too.

Everywhere but...where I live.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #730 on: May 20, 2010, 09:42:34 pm »
GRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I've got two XEN virtualisation servers in a pool giving each other redundancy and they each have a couple of network ports bonded together for performance and redundancy on the machines themselves.

Earlier in the week, I found that one of the network ports on one of the XEN servers had gone dead.  No big deal since the other one kept working for it, but I haven't got ANY access or permissions to the CISCO network so I ask the network engineer to take a look and fix the ports.

The Network guy decides he can't fix the faulty port so he gives me a new one and suddenly we start getting intermittent errors in all the VMs on that machine for network access.  I quickly xen-motion them all over to the redundant box and go ask him what the hell he's done to the network. He tells me it's all the same and he's seeing nothing wrong so it must be the Linux bonding which needs to be resent on the server.  I try to explain him that it has nothing to do with it but he won't listen. SO I reboot the box and sure enough it's still a flipping problem but the network guy continues to insist that it's not his network and something is wrong in the Linux bonding.

In a furious rage I go to all the trouble of removing the server from the pool, unbonding the two network ports and then adding them in as seperate ports to discover that if I communicate over one, then I'm fine but as soon as I communicate over the other, not only does communication on that port fail, but it screws up the communication on the working port.

FINALLY the bastard goes to work and discovers that he's set up the CISCO's ports for bonding and the working server doesn't have it's ports set for bonding.  Turn off the CISCO bonding and all of a sudden the ports are working and the LINUX bonding is able to do it's freaking job.

Why the FORK can't people get off their arse and correctly check their shit before putting me through the wringer?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #731 on: May 22, 2010, 02:54:16 pm »
This FUCKING laptop is about to go for a flying lesson from a great height out of my bedroom window!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( how hard is it to upload a couple of photos to a file and then into photobucket?  >:( >:( >:( >:(
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #732 on: May 23, 2010, 03:43:14 pm »
ARGHGHRIgowrLKNB(OWEIGDSITUJO!!!!!!!!!!

Flaming Interrornet has been down since Sunday.  Finally get access at work here.

Been talking to the blasted ISP techs for hours. Addmittedly, considering how cheap the service was, they were pretty good to spend all that time and I wasn't talking to an idiot who didn't know how to talk me through the settings on my router.  But it all boils down to a damn visit from Telstra (a 3rd party managing the cables) to take a look at the cables and those buggers like to take their sweet time.

I'll probably call my father as he has a special dial-up account which can be used across the nation.  56kbps for me :(

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 24, 2010, 09:19:40 am »
Damn Corean cars... I bought a Hyundai two years ago, the first months it ran fine, but since it's picked up mileage and started to break down on me. Most notably the parking break that's very fond of getting stuck in the 'open' position, so that I can't park in inclines...
And don't get fully cleared at the anual registration check-ups...

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #734 on: June 01, 2010, 08:28:53 am »
Dam it!! why is it I get called to do things as soon as I get my boots off? others have shoes on in the house but its always me!!! got a shout to see if I could go out help some one put thier bin out even though she never asked for any.  got down the steps of the back door and landed wrong and twisted my left knee............much ouchness! and by the time I would of got there she had dumped her bin and walked off.  I've all ready done my comunity service by going over to Russia earlier on this month?!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: June 09, 2010, 08:41:05 am »
Ok, that fucking corean car is going to get it this time... The damned exhaust system broke two days before the annual check-up and there are no times left on any of the nearby stations so I have to take a day off and go to a drop-in station 50 miles away! after getting it fixed and all before july1 or I'll have to shedule a time and get it towed there...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #736 on: June 17, 2010, 09:55:28 pm »
So I'm feeling pretty hurt right now.

Friend of mine was discussing on Facebook about Cowboy Bebop, said she had the whole series on DVD and that it was "one of the best investments" she'd ever made.

Except, um, I was the one that bought it for her...

Guess she forgot all about that, huh.

Glad to know I'm...y'know...appreciated.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #737 on: July 03, 2010, 03:10:47 am »
Ok feel like going on a rampage right now. Just got another letter saying I did not get the job I applied for this would be the third in the past week (one was a email)  :-\ this is the one and only time I want to paint my face wearing a traditional Kilt "Mel Gibbson" style and go out yelling "GIES A JOB!!" while hacking people to bits with a Claymore or a Broadsword  >:(

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 03, 2010, 03:13:49 am »
Ok feel like going on a rampage right now. Just got another letter saying I did not get the job I applied for this would be the third in the past week (one was a email)  :-\ this is the one and only time I want to paint my face wearing a traditional Kilt "Mel Gibbson" style and go out yelling "GIES A JOB!!" while hacking people to bits with a Claymore or a Broadsword  >:(
I know the feeling, mate.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:16 am »
My neighbour constantly shouting at her kid. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 12, 2010, 09:00:57 am »
My neighbour constantly shouting at her kid. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
"HEY LADY! IF YOU JUST BEAT HIM QUIETLY INSTEAD, I WON'T EVEN CALL CHILD SERVICES!"

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 12, 2010, 11:23:27 am »
OH! poor kid!
She can't help it that her mothers is out of her mind

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #742 on: August 02, 2010, 03:12:37 pm »
Hey shit fer facking brains if you want to jump out into the middle of the road in front of me while im on my mountian bike doing at least 20mph go for it and see who will come out worse and I promise it will be YOU!!! cos as soon as I pile into you I will get up and smash my cycle helmet into what remains of your face and pound the living shit out of you when you are on the facking ground.  Facking smoking teenagers hanging outside a gamers cafe!! ok Militant Mountian Biker and grumpy old man rant over.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 18, 2010, 11:37:38 pm »
Okay, please excuse my nerdrage, but this is seriously beginning to piss me off.

So, I'm in an online choir with a few thousand subscribers, Stella Voci? Yeah, so, after the auditions, these little online choirs began popping up everywhere. nothing wrong with that, especially since our leader encouraged that to the people who weren't accepted.

But there is one group, Elysium, is mimicking EVERYTHING we do!

They have basically copied our description, made an audition video with almost the exact same things our leader posted in hers, same sort of channel design, same sort of advertisement, even the VIDEO DESCRIPTIONS are copied from ours! - They're basically trying REALLY HARD to be Stella Voci. And the fact that they don't even try to disguise it really pisses me off. Have some originality!
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #744 on: August 22, 2010, 02:50:56 pm »
I have one class that starts at 8:30 >:(  and on mondays i only have one class at 4:30!  i have to spend 2 hours travelling there and back just for one class >:(
Mercury or bust

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #745 on: September 12, 2010, 09:11:42 pm »
Double post.... but im filled with rage so i dont care

*ahem*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WTFWTFWTFWTF!  IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rage

that felt good
Mercury or bust

akashayi

« Reply #746 on: September 12, 2010, 09:15:05 pm »
o.O double rainbow?

confused?

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #747 on: September 12, 2010, 09:37:02 pm »
Just a lover who does not know what she wants.
Mercury or bust

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #748 on: September 13, 2010, 03:33:20 am »
Ok Uber Geek rant here: Area 51 does not exist!!! it is called Groom Lake/Nellis Air Force Base where they fly prototype aircraft so if anything does happen no one gets hurt.  The real Area 51 is some where else for example up in Alaska or in another deserted part of North America.  The USAF and other Gov. agencies keep up the PRETENCE of Nellis being "Area 51" so people go there and say they saw UFO's while the real tests are carried out else where!!
(this rant was brought to you due to a "documentary" about the USAF base I've just watched on tv)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #749 on: September 16, 2010, 11:46:57 am »
Ok double post but I need to get this off my chest: FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!! just made the perfect bacon and egg roll for dinner and I'm having trouble eating it due to this crummy jaw!!