Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209453 times)

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #660 on: March 05, 2010, 03:35:24 pm »
*cough* England!! ok thats it Emp I'm really mad at that  >:(
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 05, 2010, 04:15:35 pm »
Well, you should, they invaded you several hundred years ago and what has that left you?

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 05, 2010, 04:30:42 pm »
Well, you should, they invaded you several hundred years ago and what has that left you?
A justified hatred of a xenophobic, insular culture that expects other cultures to be exactly as they are, and consider them somehow defective if they are not?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #663 on: March 06, 2010, 03:20:24 am »
Yeah wot Churba said  :P

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #664 on: March 30, 2010, 08:29:25 pm »
Sorry to hear that Keaoden  :(

Best I can think is to watch a movie or read a book which requires concentration just before bed to maybe stop the nightmares, but hope you get through this soon.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Panda Ponder

« Reply #665 on: April 01, 2010, 04:45:06 am »
Trying to act as the stand up, surrounded by idiotic monkeys... I'm supposed to be the fuck up yet I end up getting fucked over more than stuffed up these days

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #666 on: April 01, 2010, 05:56:08 pm »
I'm mad. See the goodbye thread for why.
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #667 on: April 01, 2010, 07:00:30 pm »
I'm mad. See the goodbye thread for why.

I'm really sorry to hear that PK.

Damn.

Fucking Chinks. Having to limit your interwebz!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #668 on: April 04, 2010, 12:33:05 am »
[editted for high octane emo content]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 01:03:51 am by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 04, 2010, 09:59:29 am »
[editted for high octane emo content]
EMO IN A DRAG RACER!

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 10, 2010, 12:31:27 am »
Our teacher is dragging us to school... On a SATURDAY. >.< His motivation was: "Artists don't stop being artists on weekends, so you need to learn how to break down the 9-5 school barrier."
I agree with him, but I want to continue doing MY OWN art at home and on the weekends! You know, the stuff I like! Now he's forcing us to do HIS stuff on the weekends too! :( I dun' like sculpture... I want to paint and sing! (and not get up at 9 on a Saturday. It's inhumane.)

He's gonna have us come to school tomorrow too... I'm considering faking religiousness and saying that Sunday is the resting day in the bible, and that he's violating my beliefs by forcing me to school.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 10, 2010, 12:50:28 am »
Is it every Saturday? or just this one, because you could totally get out of one day... Well depending on the teacher of course.

And now the real reason I'm here, work related gripes *yaaay -.- *
As much as I enjoy pulling a paycheck (even though I haven't even technically gotten one yet) especially because I've recently dropped quite a bit on money *about 1500 USD most of it being on a desktop the rest being miscellaneous things* and no longer have to feel guilty about spending money when I can't really get more. It is a huge pain in the ass that most people who work there don't do shit.
The 2 night guys have pretty much nothing to do for 12 hours, yet when I come in at 9 AM there are boxes scattered when they should be flattened, not to mention the fact that they fuck up the cooler, and pull drinks from the bottom of stacked boxes, I almost had about 4 boxes full of Gatorade bottles fall on me because the bottom box had almost nothing it. Then they bitch when I don't do the cooler "properly" *by properly I mean not having it done in the 5 seconds before they show up. LATE I might add* have ANY boxes to be flattened *even after I've taken the garbage out for my shift usually like an hour before it ends*
THen there is... fuck it just copy paste that little paragraph right above me for pretty much everybody else except the manager, my brother, and one other guy whom I know who works there. Because it's all pretty much the same shit.

And I knew this was all coming, my brother constantly bitches about these people. I didn't think it was this bad though.

I'll save the customer bullshit for another day...
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 10, 2010, 01:10:48 am »
Raz, is he legally even allowed to do that?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 10, 2010, 01:27:19 am »
Raz, is he legally even allowed to do that?
He can't force you to show up, but he CAN schedule extra classes, labs, so on whenever he likes, and then grade them so that they count towards your mark, essentially, force you to show up, even if he's only grading you for showing up in the first place.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 10, 2010, 01:29:08 am »
I don't think that's allowed everywhere Churba, I doubt it is in Sweden, don't know about Finland

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #675 on: April 10, 2010, 01:31:32 am »
Sounds like this bloke is on a bit of a power trip.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 10, 2010, 01:34:02 am »
I don't think that's allowed everywhere Churba, I doubt it is in Sweden, don't know about Finland
I dunno, I'll ask my mate apsup, he goes to this university and lives in this university town up north, but fucked if I can remember the name of the place. Good bloke, though, I'd rate him.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 10, 2010, 11:53:47 am »
Oh yes, there's absolutely no law that prevents him from doing what Churba said. If I want the course, I attend on the weekends. The day was long and crappy, and I'm exhausted and cranky.

I'm also completely out of money. I don't even have a cent. I stole toilet paper from school, and just ate my last piece of bread. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive...
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 10, 2010, 02:09:00 pm »
Now that truly and utterly sucks...

I just got a shit-filled emergency at work... a valve had ceased to function out in a street sewer well and I had to change it after hosing it reasonably cleen from above ground.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 02:10:57 pm by Emp_Dragon »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 11, 2010, 08:38:52 pm »
http://www.popcrunch.com/robert-pattinson-kurt-cobain-biopic/

no, no no, no no NO! NO NO! *Not seen a lot of random twitching*

Also lol at Scarlett Johansson to play Love. She freaking wishes.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 11, 2010, 08:43:41 pm »
http://www.popcrunch.com/robert-pattinson-kurt-cobain-biopic/

no, no no, no no NO! NO NO! *Not seen a lot of random twitching*

Also lol at Scarlett Johansson to play Love. She freaking wishes.
To be fair, Pattinson is a quite decent actor - despite his recent work, remember, twilight isn't his fault, blame the shitpot author - and is already a capable musician.

As for Courtney Love? Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only person they could get to play that realisticly would be to mount a speaker into a pile of garbage, and have it play random phrases that are roughly in the category of "Shrill, delusional harpy" and "Talentless hack trying to cash in on famous husband". So, Essentially a pile of garbage playing recordings of Courtney love, that occasionally, someone pours cheap, shitty vodka and jack daniels over.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 11, 2010, 08:53:07 pm »
To be fair, Pattinson is a quite decent actor.... and is already a capable musician.

I'll have to take your word for that, I've only ever heard one other movie where he plays a major role, which surprise surpise, I haven't seen. If that's the case though it's a little better, but the idea still doesn't thrill me in the least bit.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 11, 2010, 09:15:34 pm »
To be fair, Pattinson is a quite decent actor.... and is already a capable musician.

I'll have to take your word for that, I've only ever heard one other movie where he plays a major role, which surprise surpise, I haven't seen. If that's the case though it's a little better, but the idea still doesn't thrill me in the least bit.
Meh, these things don't worry me so much. I mean, Cobain's been dead for, what, Sixteen years? If you're mourning him still, then you need to check yourself. And anyway, if it's a shit movie, just don't watch it.

Oddly enough, you know who will be supporting it, for sure? Courtney love. For someone who bitches about the misuse of his image, blah blah blah, she's really fucking quick to sign on with anything that will make a buck. For example, Remember when love made a massive whinge about Guitar Hero 5? She's the one that fucking well signed off on their use of his image in the first place.
I'm sorry, but her use of her dead husband for every dime and scrap of fame she can garner is way, way more offensive than any movie could ever be.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 11, 2010, 09:30:24 pm »
I never mourned him, he died long before I found music. Besides I try not to mourn anything.

And even if it ends up being amazing chances are I won't end up seeing it just because I don't watch movies.

The original post was just a knee-jerk type wtf response in seeing it, if I had thought it through at all I probably wouldn't have posted it in this thread, and with a much different deliverance.

Way to nit-pick my rage apart Churba.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 11, 2010, 09:45:25 pm »
S'arite. Feel better, man, there are more worthwhile things than this to rage on.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2010, 06:44:16 am »
Oh yes, there's absolutely no law that prevents him from doing what Churba said. If I want the course, I attend on the weekends. The day was long and crappy, and I'm exhausted and cranky.

I'm also completely out of money. I don't even have a cent. I stole toilet paper from school, and just ate my last piece of bread. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive...

Damn...that really sucks. I really wish I could help you out or something...

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2010, 08:46:26 am »
Raz, my offer from last time still stands, you could pay me back when you become famous as a singer ;) Or in any other way that you might prefer ::)

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2010, 12:52:14 pm »
Newsreport:

4 years sentence for horrorrape

DEN BOSCH -  The court in Den Bosch sentenced a 40 year old Ossenaar 4 years of prison for a horrifying and violent rape wich almost caused the victim's life.

According the judge there was no evidence of attempted murder because the violent rape wasn't aimed to kill the woman. The 40 year old man has to pay 15.000 euro to the victim.

Welcome to Holland, where you get 4 years for rape. 3 years for killing a child because you think it's posessed by demons so you jump on it with your fat ass body, and 6 months for raping little kids.

At least we are a tollerant bunch...

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2010, 01:39:17 pm »
Same in Sweden...

and if the perp is under 20 he'll get penalty reduction, under 18 and he can't be sentenced to prison but instead goes to a juvenile treatment centre, for up to four years at the most, more commonly around 2-6months... as if that gives any chance to realise what he's done and be rehabilitated.

Personally, from originally being against death penalties, I now think it should be an option for repeat offenders when it comes to violent and/or sexual crimes as well as drug trafficking.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2010, 04:55:06 pm »
Newsreport:

4 years sentence for horrorrape

DEN BOSCH -  The court in Den Bosch sentenced a 40 year old Ossenaar 4 years of prison for a horrifying and violent rape wich almost caused the victim's life.

Welcome to Holland, where you get 4 years for rape. 3 years for killing a child because you think it's posessed by demons so you jump on it with your fat ass body, and 6 months for raping little kids.

At least we are a tollerant bunch...

Geez...the hell?

Actually, I take that back. It's pretty good, because he doesn't deserve prison. He deserves to be tortured and raped himself. And this way anyone who does vigilante justice on him will be sure they'll only get four years.

Maybe less if they tell them he was possessed by demons and I was pissed off because he raped somebody.

According the judge there was no evidence of attempted murder because the violent rape wasn't aimed to kill the woman. The 40 year old man has to pay 15.000 euro to the victim.

Is that supposed to be "fifteen thousand" euros, or just "fifteen"?