Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209462 times)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #630 on: January 11, 2010, 08:28:59 am »
It never hurts to ask.

Instructors don't actually like to fail people.

This may be entirely salvagable.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #631 on: January 11, 2010, 08:49:59 am »
Yeah, I'm going to go ask.

It'd help if there were anywhere our test scores were posted...then I could've found out if I really was failing those.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 11, 2010, 08:54:09 am »
that would be nice...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #633 on: February 02, 2010, 10:04:40 am »
In addition to the general feeling that my old friends aren't friendly to me anymore, they have now accepted my roommate into my group.

So now I have this whole "my roommate stole my friends" complex, even though that's not quite right.

I'm still really upset about it though. I almost started crying last night.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 02, 2010, 01:46:52 pm »
I know I'm basically a stranger here now, but I just wanted to tell you my heart is with you, CDSM. Same thing happened to me recently. I just found a new friend here, and the next week, she is inviting my roommate to movie-nights without inviting me...
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #635 on: February 02, 2010, 04:08:07 pm »
I know I'm basically a stranger here now, but I just wanted to tell you my heart is with you, CDSM. Same thing happened to me recently. I just found a new friend here, and the next week, she is inviting my roommate to movie-nights without inviting me...

Thanks. I'm glad somewhere out there can relate.
Only I'm not, because that really, really sucks.

Reminds me of this picture:

leana

« Reply #636 on: February 03, 2010, 03:25:47 pm »
why do people think they own you??!!!
why do some always think they know what's best for you??!!!!
why isn't there ONE nice guy i feel attracted to?!!!!!
That's just bothering me...
@CDSM and Razzly...never forget there is some-one out there who truly understands you...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #637 on: February 03, 2010, 03:53:49 pm »
Let me attempt to answer your probably rhetorical questions.

Because they think they own everything. Or because they are afraid they don't truly own themselves and are attempting to compensate.

Because they think they know what's best, period. Possibly because they think of what is 'best' for them, and think pressing it upon others is needed in order to justify it to themselves. Or, if they are sincere, it's because they are really confused about your needs (I find parents often fall into this last category).

why isn't there ONE nice guy i feel attracted to?!!!!!

Probably the same reason I don't have one nice girl I'm attracted to.

That's just bothering me...

@CDSM and Razzly...never forget there is some-one out there who truly understands you...

Somewhere...

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 04, 2010, 07:17:56 am »
As long as we're answering rhetorical questions:

You know how babies have no concept of anything other than themselves??  In their minds, eveything they see and touch is just more "me"?

It's kind of like that.  Many people are too small-minded (or you could say dumb) to fathom things other than themselves, especially at the emotional level, where things get complicated.  Even smart people can rarely figure others out beyond at a superficial level, even people they're really close to.  But smart people are at least smart enough to know that they have no idea what's best for others.

I won't attempt your other question...

leana

« Reply #639 on: February 10, 2010, 05:04:34 am »
@cdsm and umber: LOL...i love it when you answer my questions  :-*

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #640 on: February 11, 2010, 10:41:40 am »
GRRR really loosing my temper with Assassin's Creed. At Block 6 trying to kill Roubert in Jerusalem, I kill the archers on the roof's first then go in for the kill but still keep on getting mobbed by the templars and the remaining guards  >:( (any ideas? )
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #641 on: February 11, 2010, 04:15:27 pm »
GRRR really loosing my temper with Assassin's Creed. At Block 6 trying to kill Roubert in Jerusalem, I kill the archers on the roof's first then go in for the kill but still keep on getting mobbed by the templars and the remaining guards  >:( (any ideas? )

Unfortunately it seems to be just a full on, raw fight.  But this one walkthrough I found showed that you might want to run away with the crowd for a bit at first... not sure how that might help but maybe it can leave some of the Templars behind or it's just a better area to fight *shrug*

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-1/help/ps3_walkthrough.php?m=8&s=8
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #642 on: February 11, 2010, 04:31:21 pm »
Dont worry managed to find a walk through for the PC and completed that level after awhile of trying, both arms went numb and hands cramped up though  :-\

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 11, 2010, 05:25:44 pm »
Yeah - Try to take out templars with distance weapons, or at least weaken them, and remember, the only good way to fight is Guard, guard guard, and counterattack for the kill.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #644 on: February 12, 2010, 10:31:13 am »
As you all know I'm the mild tempered sort of forumite, lack of rage etc (psychotic and crazy dont count in my book) but not today. Got told by my home manager that as of Monday me and the rest of the worker bees are unemployed FACKING WANKERS!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( How to have a nice weekend brought in on a friday afternoon and got told I'm unemployed on Monday. So off I go for my last three nights of employment just as well there is nothing to do apart from sit on me arse watch dvds on my laptop and read a book shame I cant get internet connection there would spend my time in here with you lovly lot.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: February 12, 2010, 10:33:21 am »
Damn... that sucks odd.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 12, 2010, 10:28:35 pm »
Burn them all Odd!!!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #647 on: February 13, 2010, 12:15:13 am »
Wish I could but there are only 5 residents left in the whole building and only a few staff...........................besides Emp wont lend me his Napalm supplies due to me banning him from the Flipside Regime Motor Pool.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #648 on: February 13, 2010, 01:37:43 am »
and the price of petrol is nuts.... GRRR ARRRR RAGE at the price of petrol!!!! >:(

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #649 on: February 13, 2010, 05:12:38 pm »
and that makes you rage???

*thinks* oh yeah, just miss the weekend to celebrate it... damn.  Even if a Birthday is on a Friday or Thursday you can easily postpone the celebration to the coming weekend, but a Monday is just a bitch.  It's not really your birthday yet on the weekend before it so any celebration feels a bit hollow, and by the time the next weekend comes it feels like the moment has sort of passed like old news.

...Bugger

shadowfire

« Reply #650 on: February 13, 2010, 05:16:41 pm »
Wish I could but there are only 5 residents left in the whole building and only a few staff...........................besides Emp wont lend me his Napalm supplies due to me banning him from the Flipside Regime Motor Pool.
i have a rather nasty recipe for homemade napalm if your interested cost around 10 usd a gallon maybe less

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 13, 2010, 06:46:18 pm »
and that makes you rage???

*thinks* oh yeah, just miss the weekend to celebrate it... damn.  Even if a Birthday is on a Friday or Thursday you can easily postpone the celebration to the coming weekend, but a Monday is just a bitch.  It's not really your birthday yet on the weekend before it so any celebration feels a bit hollow, and by the time the next weekend comes it feels like the moment has sort of passed like old news.

...Bugger

Call it a hunch but I think he just doesn't like his birthday, they're a freaking hassle on all ends.

If he had worded it like "My birthday is on a Monday." I would probably agree with you.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #652 on: February 13, 2010, 10:59:15 pm »
You know, usually it would be for me, but I'll probably forget all about it, it'll be gone and I won't even think about it.

It's just another day now, just like every other one.

shadowfire

« Reply #653 on: February 13, 2010, 10:59:39 pm »
*hands u a bundle of sparklers* here u go u can light the middle one like a fuse for a hige explosion or unwrap them and make pretty pictures in the night whichever u feel like

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #654 on: March 02, 2010, 06:20:38 pm »
okay I'm so angry I couldn't eat today and Me+ not eating= super upset.

I mean what the hell.
Okay so most of you know my BF dumped me recently. it's the big fight there was before the break up that I'm so friekin pissed off about.
I got into a little tiff with an 8yr old boy about the new movie Avatar vs the new movie Avatar the last airbender. I thought it was a preview for the Avatar and we argued the point as the parents paused the damn preview while we went back and fourth  yes, no, yes,no,etc. It could have been avoided totally if they had just hit play. he was right and i was wrong i hadn't seen a preview for the new airbender movie yet and all i really heard was "avatar" before the whole thing started. anyways the whole room decided I was wrong to argue not because i was wrong but because it was with an 8yr old kid. one of the moms of one of my friends was there and she was all like you shouldn't argue with an 8 yr old or you should know better than to argue with an 8yrold. i was like what the hell >>>not my words i was actually alot nicer about the whole thing>>> Kids are smarter these days blah blah blah, etc. don't tell me i can't argue with a friekin 8yr old. to me that's bull>>> again no where near my exact words but you get how i felt>>> It ended on a bad note with her saying "lets drop this" and me saying "whatever" meaning fine/I give but of course most people don't realize i mean that when I say that, they think i'm being mean. i did say fine to cover up but yeah it was not a good moment. it wasn't till after the kid had left the room that they hit play and I found out it was the airbender movie preview. I was like "Oh My mistake!" and well that sent more pissed offness through the room.

anyways my BF decided to pull me aside while i was in the kitchen after and tell me i had to apologize to the kid and the friends mom. I was so mad about that. fuck being told to apologize. I'm better than that. I was planning to apologize to the kid already. but fuck apologizing for arguing with an 8yr old kid just because they're 8yrs old is not something i'm gonna do. as it was I did apologize to the kid but didn't really get a chance to say anything to the friend's mom because we left soon after. I still wanna say sorry for the "whatever" cuz it was bad timed. but now they prolly all think I only said sorry to the kid cuz the BF told me to and that's not how I do things.
anyways i couldn't stop thinking about the whole fuckin mess all day at work and it didn't help that the girl i have the uneasy strained truce with at work was giving me the "I'm not listening to you"crap again.

on a final note: I just hate that the Avatar movie is fucking named "Avatar" and not named after whatever it is the race of blue people is called or some sorta War of planet blah related title. I haven't seen the movie yet and all i can think is it better have a damn good reason for being called Avatar after causing all this crap confusion.
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 04, 2010, 08:49:53 am »
Well, smiles, at least it should satisfy you some that it does have a good reason for the name Avatar, and in my eyes, that whole situation is a lot more complex than just right or wrong. But the whole scene could have been avoided or mitigated if the stupid gits hadn't paused the trailer.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #656 on: March 05, 2010, 09:20:15 am »
RIGHT c'mon then who next to come and kick me while I'm down? eh C'MON lets be 'aven ye!!!!!

Just got served the final eviction notice from the local Sheriff's (court) office to be out of my flat where i had lived with my ex. I suppose all I can do now is wait to see if the bank comes after me for all the fees.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 05, 2010, 10:16:08 am »
I guess shadow'll be having his mechanic arriving pretty soon then?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #658 on: March 05, 2010, 11:34:41 am »
oh belive me I could go to Shadow's at any time and convert his CH-47 and turn it into a ACH-47 gunship ;D  got a Corgi model of one used in Veitnam plus a few photos of a few.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 05, 2010, 03:01:38 pm »
Well, why don't you? it's not as if old England is doing much to keep you in her commonwealth