Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209571 times)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2009, 05:40:02 am »
I don't have a plunger.

I used a different techique.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 29, 2009, 12:26:08 pm »
At least it was just a toilet and not a sewage vacuum pumping station that had been clogged XS

Dragonizer

« Reply #512 on: October 29, 2009, 02:34:27 pm »
Eeerg, Emp, I bet that would've been nasty.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 30, 2009, 09:02:24 am »
It's a lot cleaner than it sounds, at least on the end I work, but not for the operator of the suction truck who has to empty and clean the pumping pit where the rags that clog the pumps stack up...
I only have to unscrew the bolts on the clogged pump, pull it back, pull out the 2-10lbs of rags that has clogged it, make sure the wheel spins smoothly and freely and then put the pump back together again. :)

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #514 on: November 02, 2009, 03:59:13 pm »
[insert generic rant against Christians here]

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #515 on: November 02, 2009, 04:17:09 pm »
I get mad about things too sometimes.
Not generally Christians anymore, but then, I don't generally hang with any so...  :-\
I remember how annoying they could be in Hi-School, but by the time they grow up to my age they tend to mellow out, in my experience. And the ones who don't tend to move to Alabama or whatever and I tend to avoid places like that.
I got 99 problems but a nymphomaniac jester girl ain't one.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2009, 04:32:38 pm »
Not generally Christians anymore, but then, I don't generally hang with any so...  :-\
I remember how annoying they could be in Hi-School, but by the time they grow up to my age they tend to mellow out, in my experience. And the ones who don't tend to move to Alabama or whatever and I tend to avoid places like that.

It's hard for me to explain why I hate Christians the way I do. Part of it is because I'm still fighting to stay one myself, and NONE OF THEM ARE HELPING.

They are ignorant, hypocritical sheeple that only know how to parrot bible verses and each other.

I just feel so underwhelmed by it all. They talk about how God is so great and Christianity is the best thing ever, but IT GETS NO RESULTS. And when I call them out on this, they say I'm an atheist, a wolf in sheep's closing.

Well, FUCK THEM!  Maybe it's enough for them to jack off to the Bible all day because they only care about them going to heaven and I don't know why God won't save the people I care about....or how I can love him more than anything when he doesn't even DO anything.

Grrr...fucking worthless, all of them.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #517 on: November 02, 2009, 04:47:41 pm »
Well that's not strictly true...   :-\
Some of them do good things in poor countries. (Usually only if the people they offer aid to convert to their religion, but still feeding the poor is still a good thing).

Many of them just forget that they would do better at following The Word of Christ volunteering at a homeless shelter then bombing an abortion clinic, but in my brief time as a homeless person, the fact that a disproportionate amount of the volunteers actually were from churches should not be discounted.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #518 on: November 02, 2009, 05:06:04 pm »
Well that's not strictly true...   :-\
Some of them do good things in poor countries. (Usually only if the people they offer aid to convert to their religion, but still feeding the poor is still a good thing).

But that's not a direct result of Christianity itself. That's just good people doing good deeds...any religion (or non-religion) can do that.

Many of them just forget that they would do better at following The Word of Christ volunteering at a homeless shelter then bombing an abortion clinic, but in my brief time as a homeless person, the fact that a disproportionate amount of the volunteers actually were from churches should not be discounted.

But again, that has nothing to do with their religion.

RoninAngel

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #519 on: November 02, 2009, 05:51:20 pm »
Um...   ???
Wrong.

Christianity teaches to heal the sick and feed the poor. Jesus Christ did that kind of thing when he was spreading the word. This is kind of particular to Christianity. For contrast, Hindus have a cast system were they discourage anyone from helping anyone else to rise out of their cast and those in the lowest cast are "untouchable" and forced to live in poverty as a punishment for sins in past lives.  Churches and church officials often motivate people to do stuff for others and go and volunteer there time. People who would just sit on their ass at home if they didn't have the guidance to do so. Proof is the disproportionate number of church people who do this kind of stuff. I've lived at a homeless shelter, and almost every evening meal was organized by some church group or other. If it was "just people doing good things," then atheists and agnostics would spontaneously form groups and make meals for homeless shelters. But they don't. The only ones that care about that stuff are the ones that work in nonprofits, or volunteer or what have you. Maybe they would like to help the poor but they just cannot get motivated to do so. Christianity provides the leadership to get much of these projects going. Most people won't lift a finger for others unless guilt tripped into doing so. Christianity provides that guilt. Many hospitals, homeless shelters and other such places would not exist if not for Christianity.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 05:56:23 pm by RoninAngel »

akashayi

« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2009, 05:56:53 pm »
um, guys? as appropriately ragey a conversation topic this is, could you move it to the debate thread at this point? :P

Don't make me whip out more random ass gifs.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2009, 06:13:38 pm »
Um...   ???
Wrong.

Christianity teaches to heal the sick and feed the poor. Jesus Christ did that kind of thing when he was spreading the word. This is kind of particular to Christianity. For contrast, Hindus have a cast system were they discourage anyone from helping anyone else to rise out of their cast and those in the lowest cast are "untouchable" and forced to live in poverty as a punishment for sins in past lives.  Churches and church officials often motivate people to do stuff for others and go and volunteer there time. People who would just sit on their ass at home if they didn't have the guidance to do so. Proof is the disproportionate number of church people who do this kind of stuff. I've lived at a homeless shelter, and almost every evening meal was organized by some church group or other. If it was "just people doing good things," then atheists and agnostics would spontaneously form groups and make meals for homeless shelters. But they don't.

But they do. I know tons of atheists and agnostics that volunteer and don't have to be guilt-tripped by Jeebus. Guiltmongering is a poor model for morality anyway. And it's still *people*. I don't see God dishing out soup.

um, guys? as appropriately ragey a conversation topic this is, could you move it to the debate thread at this point? :P

Don't make me whip out more random ass gifs.

Hey, I was expressing RAGE at the hypocrisy of my semi-brethren.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 03, 2009, 12:09:51 am »
Is it so hard for people to understand Asexuality?
Really, is it so very alien that people just don't or won't get it?

Its just so aggravating when someone just dismisses it as 'Maybe you're gay' or 'Its just an hormone imbalance' or something just as trivial.

I don't want any, and probably never will, so drop it and leave it the fuck alone.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #523 on: November 03, 2009, 06:58:47 am »
Is it so hard for people to understand Asexuality?
Really, is it so very alien that people just don't or won't get it?

Its just so aggravating when someone just dismisses it as 'Maybe you're gay' or 'Its just an hormone imbalance' or something just as trivial.

I don't want any, and probably never will, so drop it and leave it the fuck alone.

Yes. Unfortunately.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 03, 2009, 07:17:19 am »
It's because it pisses people off that there are some that are fine without sex, and don't care about it in the least. It makes them feel inferior.

Similar to how pregnant ladies throw hissyfits at me and tell me I'll change my mind when I say I never want children.

They're pissy about what's not the norm.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 03, 2009, 08:12:42 am »

It's hard for me to explain why I hate Christians the way I do. Part of it is because I'm still fighting to stay one myself, and NONE OF THEM ARE HELPING.

They are ignorant, hypocritical sheeple that only know how to parrot bible verses and each other.

I just feel so underwhelmed by it all. They talk about how God is so great and Christianity is the best thing ever, but IT GETS NO RESULTS. And when I call them out on this, they say I'm an atheist, a wolf in sheep's closing.

Well, FUCK THEM!  Maybe it's enough for them to jack off to the Bible all day because they only care about them going to heaven and I don't know why God won't save the people I care about....or how I can love him more than anything when he doesn't even DO anything.

Grrr...fucking worthless, all of them.

You know what I call the 'christians' who only preach 'moralism' and how God dissaprooves of this and that and how they somehow take that as a pretext for beeing judgemental against others?... I call them heretics and blasphemers ;D

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #526 on: November 03, 2009, 08:18:53 am »
It's because it pisses people off that there are some that are fine without sex, and don't care about it in the least. It makes them feel inferior.

Similar to how pregnant ladies throw hissyfits at me and tell me I'll change my mind when I say I never want children.

They just need to be slammed in the head with things different from themselves. Me, I'm the most open minded person your likely to meet, since I'm so used to dealing with EVERYBODY being different than me.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 03, 2009, 08:20:57 am »

They just need to be slammed in the head with things different from themselves. Me, I'm the most open minded person your likely to meet, since I'm so used to dealing with EVERYBODY being different than me.

Different things like pick-axes, flails, morning stars and maces :P

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #528 on: November 03, 2009, 10:00:57 am »
And dont forget the house bricks along with Flipside BricksTM  :P
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #529 on: November 03, 2009, 11:05:20 am »
Things bothering me today:

1) People that think they know me and my motivations, and think they can assume they know how I tick despite not knowing jack shit about me.

2) Old people that are condescending to me solely because I'm young and they try to pull that mystical "Wise Old Person" shit. Listen, guy, I know people that are maybe twice as old as you, and half as arrogant. Fuck off.

Seriously, what is wrong with me? They say I'm so bitter because I'm selfish and rebelling against God. That is NOT TRUE.

God, those people are so ignorant. They need to be shot. Good intentions or no, they are perpetuating ignorance and lies.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:11:35 am by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 03, 2009, 11:39:43 am »
Unsolicited advice, I don't like this shit. because almost every time somebody says some kind of "grand knowledge" EVERYBODY KNOWS toward me, it's generally something every person with half a brain in their skull knows, and hey at this point you might think you're trying to help me, but you aren't you're insulting me, assuming that I don't know this shit.

And I say things just to say things almost always, I don't say things *or write things on here* to get attention or "help" because it always comes out as pity or condescension, neither of which I want, again it's very insulting.

Edit: Heh, This ties in very well with what CDSM posted above me, which I hadn't read when I wrote this. so when you read this copy paste his points one and two in here as well.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 11:41:20 am by Pozf »
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 04, 2009, 02:04:33 am »
You know what I hate? When the fanbase of a videogame (ex. Kingdom Hearts) hates every single female character in the game, just because they get in the way of their fanmade yaoi-couples.

Let's take Kairi.
She's sweet, friendly, cute as hell, has an important role in the first game, and the main character has a crush on her.
I haven't met a single fan who actually tolerates her. Everyone's bitching about how she gets in the way of Sora/Riku, and how she's "weak and useless."
Hey, newsflash retard-fan; Kairi never sparred on the beach. How would she know how to fight? And when does the ability to fight make a person good? Can YOU fight like Sora? Didn't think so, now go drown yourself.

Another example, that pisses me off even more!
Xion, the female character in the newest game, whom everyone hated before the game was even freaking released!
Now, she's mysterious, cute, angsty, and has a dark past. Everyone calls her a sue and hates her.

Roxas is mysterious, cute, angsty, and has a dark past. Everyone loves Roxas.
Riku is mysterious, handsome, angsty, and has a dark past. Everyone loves Riku.

IT IS LAME TO HATE A FEMALE CHARACTER BECAUSE IT GETS IN THE WAY OF YOUR IMAGINARY HOMOSEXUAL COUPLINGS, FANBASE! STOP BEING SEXIST AGAINST YOUR OWN GENDER!

Edit: Yeah, talking mainly about the female fanbase here.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #532 on: November 04, 2009, 08:17:10 am »
It's because men probably abused them so much that they can't admire women, or something.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #533 on: November 04, 2009, 09:21:29 am »
Fucking smoke alarm battery really knows when to run down. All afternoon it kept on bleeping while I was trying to sleep, ok you maybe wondering why I did not get out of bed and take it out, I was too tired,lazy and cosy to get out of bed.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 06, 2009, 07:09:06 am »
Hey, newsflash retard-fan; Kairi never sparred on the beach. How would she know how to fight? And when does the ability to fight make a person good? Can YOU fight like Sora? Didn't think so, now go drown yourself.
Pissed-off Razzly is pretty awesome.  "now go drown yourself" hahaha

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 06, 2009, 08:14:20 pm »
As long as she doesn't set Freya on you. I swear to christ, one day, we will be attacked by aliens and turned into slaves, then one morning, we'll wake up, and there will be Freya sitting there, on the alien emperor's throne, with a big, doggy grin on her face.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #536 on: November 06, 2009, 10:29:20 pm »
Megavideo, why you gotta get in the way of my game, huh?

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 07, 2009, 01:45:01 am »
As long as she doesn't set Freya on you. I swear to christ, one day, we will be attacked by aliens and turned into slaves, then one morning, we'll wake up, and there will be Freya sitting there, on the alien emperor's throne, with a big, doggy grin on her face.

=D =D

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #538 on: November 07, 2009, 07:09:42 am »
I'm sure I saw Freya in a Viking long boat off the East Coast of England on the news last night  :o :'( might be planning a raiding party soon.
 Anyway back to my rage:

Psuedo camoflage what use will that do you when the revolution comes and you are put up against the wall along side advertising sales people? If you are going to buy "fashion" camoflage clothing why not go out and buy the the proper article? the stuff you lot buy is washout, faded, looks crap and is not as hard wearing as the military grade stuff.  "Oh I know I will buy a pair of blue and white Urban camoflage bikini that might protect me from shark attack"  NO it fucking wont all you will do is look a complete TWAT! no go to your local army/navy/airforce surplass store and buy the proper stuff instead of what Guci thinks is camoflage print on a pair of over priced jeans!! (and not to mention not enough pockets and they are too small to be of any use)  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 09, 2009, 02:53:00 am »
Well, I think I just had the most miserable night of my life.

Went to sleep way too late, with a dry face and stuffed nose and leaking eyes, only to be woken up every second hour by the smell of shit, after my apparently sick dog did number two on the floor. Twice in the same night. Then she ate it, and an hour later threw up the shit again, narrowly missing my playstation2.
That's when I put her to the kitchen to sleep.

In the morning, I wake up, having slept not nearly enough, and go to clean up the throw-up, shit and piss my sick dog has done in the kitchen. (Protip, Freya: If you didn't eat your own crap, you probably wouldn't feel so sick.)

I take her out, and get the mail on the way back. There are two huge packages, they are for my roommate.
I have one letter. Was it from the state, telling me I was getting the loan I sought?
Nope, it was the state, threatening to come take my car and tv if I don't pay the 2-year old bills that my mother was supposed to pay.

Someone kill me. Please.