Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209475 times)

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #450 on: October 13, 2009, 02:55:53 pm »
I forgot my earplugs when going to drum lessons again, my ears are ringing and it's really annoying.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2009, 03:18:51 pm »
*Sigh*

I don't know what to do anymore. I know I have to do something, no job, no school, and even less of a future. Agh, I am so completely pathetic. I spend most of my day just jumping back and fourth between forums here and there. More often then not I'm just ignored, noting said ever matters, so written but never read.

That number for the marine recruiter is looking better and better. Hell at least I could find out if I could actually kill another person or not.

*Mouse hovers over that ever so pleasant 'delete account' button, thinks better and chugs down mt.dew in the hopes it kills him.*

I wouldn't recommend going after the Marines. Trust me, you won't find anything to help there. That's what the military is for, to the find pathetic people who don't think they have something to prove, or think they gotta "make something of themselves", or who feel that their life is worthless.

You don't have to be like that. Isn't there anything you really like doing? Anything you could use as a motivation?

Maybe you don't have one, but you won't find it by joining the Marines.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #452 on: October 13, 2009, 06:48:14 pm »
Best I can suggest is either 1. schedule and limit your internet usage or 2. commit to an "internet/forum sabbatical" for a fixed period of time to see if that helps you out (seriously, you remove something you spend a lot of time on and just watch yourself get bored quick and begin looking at the things you think you should be doing *lol*)
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

shadowfire

« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2009, 06:53:38 pm »
well keaoden im going to agree with cdsm dont join the marines but for a different reason the only reason i think someone should go for the marines is a true dedication because their training is so extreme most that truly want it have a hard time if your looking for money to get from a to b and kill some time along the way average army is the way to go if you wnat training for a career and stuff that looks good on a resume go either airforce or navy depending if you like boats or not they offer average bonuses but great career training but if your not ready to dedicate completly to training there are far far far better ways to get from a to z than the military i think odd charles and emp would agree with me on a few of these points but its really up to each individual to decide

akashayi

« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2009, 07:03:25 pm »
ARG if I actually take the energy and go through the personal pain of telling you the fuck off, there's no consolation when you don't even get it

shadowfire

« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2009, 07:10:21 pm »
kitty ^_^

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #456 on: October 13, 2009, 08:13:51 pm »
I think Akashayi just destroyed the rage thread.  Seriously, who could remain angry enough to post a rage if they come in here and see that cute kitten?  It just spoils the rage  :P

shadowfire

« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2009, 08:30:51 pm »
maybe they are mad because its too cute

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2009, 08:33:04 pm »
I think Akashayi just destroyed the rage thread.  Seriously, who could remain angry enough to post a rage if they come in here and see that cute kitten?  It just spoils the rage  :P

*raises hand*

leana

« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2009, 09:54:26 am »
When I told my cyborg clones to go hit on hot dutch women, I didn't mean it like that. They still need some work, apparently. Tsk, tsk. ./grabs her screwdrivers and serial cable

I'd love to spar with you instead, perhaps it would lead to different results. ^^

I know it would....

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 14, 2009, 10:29:11 am »
Joining the military could certainly be a good thing for some people, imo.

Though it may be described as CDSM describes it, some people find a home there, and really enjoy it and find a deep personal connection with it.  Whatever the fuck works for a person man, why judge?

And I'm all good with insane people, and yes, if killing is your business then the military might be a good place to explore that.  Although I'd say killing is probably like .00000000003% of a person's job on average if they're in the military.  Probably even if you're in active combat it doesn't stray far from that.  There'd be a whole lot of shit to put up with before you ever got to put a bullet through someone's brain.  But it's in dealing with all that shit that a lot of people find a lot of meaning.  But if you're interested in guns and firepower and such, then the military may be a good fit.

And we all read what you post Kaeoden (how the f do you spell your name?  every time I'm like ok now which vowel is next?) so don't try to play that card.  We all get mostly "ignored" here, so...um yeah, or something.  If you want people to reply try starting an argument maybe?

But don't hit the Delete Account button please.  You're the resident emo!  (ok, yeah I know..that wasn't original.)

But anyway, yeah, I hope you don't.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #461 on: October 14, 2009, 11:45:12 am »
Joining the military could certainly be a good thing for some people, imo.

Though it may be described as CDSM describes it, some people find a home there, and really enjoy it and find a deep personal connection with it.  Whatever the fuck works for a person man, why judge?

You might find something there, but you gotta be sure ahead of time, since you can't just join up and decide later, "Oh, this isn't what I wanted."

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2009, 01:43:25 pm »
And I'm all good with insane people, and yes, if killing is your business then the military might be a good place to explore that.  Although I'd say killing is probably like .00000000003% of a person's job on average if they're in the military.  Probably even if you're in active combat it doesn't stray far from that.  There'd be a whole lot of shit to put up with before you ever got to put a bullet through someone's brain.  But it's in dealing with all that shit that a lot of people find a lot of meaning.  But if you're interested in guns and firepower and such, then the military may be a good fit.
Also, if you ever want to be anything more than a shit-kicker, get ready to play a career-spanning game of "Who can follow the most rules simultaneously"

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2009, 08:21:49 pm »
Good points, good points.

Actually, I had a friend who was absolutely gung-ho about the military as a career but when he tried it he hated it after a few years, because of all the crap to put up with (he was in the Navy).  I guess what I was thinking of was for it to be a temporary thing anyway (even though I used the phrase "find a home").  It seems like a lot of people gain something from having to adjust to all the discipline and the team-oriented environment, and also you may have some experiences that you remember forever.

Then again, that's what they want you to believe.

But yeah, for most thinking people it would probably be even more torturous as a career than *shudder* retail.

I'm just saying that there are obviously some who it works for in some perverted way.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2009, 08:25:41 pm »
Good points, good points.

Actually, I had a friend who was absolutely gung-ho about the military as a career but when he tried it he hated it after a few years, because of all the crap to put up with (he was in the Navy). 

Oh, was he the crew's bitch?

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 16, 2009, 11:33:02 am »
ok i can't believe what happened today, my boss came up to me becuase he wanted to talk to me about an email he received, he gave it to and this is what is was:

Costumers writing is in green my comments on it are black

Good evening,

Last monday i visited your company with my kid, because my kid is severly allergic i am forced to bring my own drinks, i told that at the entree and it wasn't a problem that i brought my own drinks

This is very true.. however i can't remember anybody telling me they had a kid with allergies and needing to bring their own drinks.

when it was 14:00 i tried to order some fries but Selan (her name was on the receipt) told me that she had forgotten to turn on the deepfryer and that it could take a while before she was able to make food, when i asked her how long it would take she sneered at me really badly and said that it would take 45 minutes and that i should just be patient!

Well well..... what can i say? first of all i never had anybody order food for the deepfryer that day, second of all it takes about 10 minutes for the thing to heat up and FUCKING THIRD of all, i never EVER!!!!!! sneer at costumers. WTF is wrong with you sending my boss this stupid email filled with lies???

When i grabbed a drink for my kid this Selan rushed towards me and said that it was stricktly forbidden to bring my own drinks (but i already told her colleague that it was because of my kids allergie) she told me that i should read the rules better

FUCKING LIAR!!!! My "colleague of that day was an intern who had her first day and wasn't allowed to use the cash register so she never let you in in the first place and she sure as hell never spoke with you because she was cleaning! AAAAAND!!!! i never rush up to people about them bringing their own drinks because frankly... I'm quite scared to tell people that because of how the might react. and i'm never rude to costumers ever!

i tried to explain to her that it was because of my kids allergie and that she wasn't allowed any other drinks, Selan told me that allergies wasn't an excuse. When i told her i would like to order some drinks but wasn't able because of my kids allergie she said that that was tough luck and that she couldn't bend the rules for every costumer with an allergie, "if i do that it'll never end"she said

SAY WHAT NOW??? I get tons of costumers with "allergies"and because i can't prove them wrong i always tell them to please not let the drinks stay out in the open because of the other costumers in an UNDERSTANdING MANNER! What the fuck are you trying to do here? get me fired with your lies? FOR WHAT? what have i ever done to you to deserve these lies?

OW YEAH! you forgot one thing YOU STUPID IGNORANT BITCH, my boss knows me personally and he knows what i'm like, so guess what? He shredded your letter and threw it away. HA! Wanna go for another round? cus i'm here to stay!

bitch...  :'(

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 16, 2009, 11:38:09 am »
Woah. I'm glad your boss was so understanding! What a biatch.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 16, 2009, 11:39:26 am »
yeah... but what if he didn't know me that well?
Then the trust would've been broken and i might've even been fired.
And what i don't understand is how people are even able to come up with such lies, and for what reason? What's the gain? I just don't understand it..

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: October 16, 2009, 11:56:57 am »
yeah... but what if he didn't know me that well?
Then the trust would've been broken and i might've even been fired.
And what i don't understand is how people are even able to come up with such lies, and for what reason? What's the gain? I just don't understand it..

It sucks that this happened, but...you can't worry about 'what ifs'. As long as you do good work
you'll develop a good rep. Any boss worth his salt will realize this. (I don't know exactly how you know your boss...I assume 'personally' means outside of work). He'd probably also realize how ridiculous it sounded.

I've had similar situations, but of course my boss is a bit sour against those kind of customers.

I can only say that some people are narcissistic and petty, and when they don't get things exactly their way, they freak out and try to ruin someone else's life.  What do they have to gain? Nothing.  It's all about taking something away from someone else, which is the most prominent trait I can think of when it comes to "worthless shit-filled meatbag".

Where is it that you work, by the way

------------
In other news, I've had it with junk mail and these damn scammers calling my cell phone about credit cards. Every time I get my hopes up that someone important is calling me/mailing me I find this and...am sorely disappointed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:59:29 am by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 16, 2009, 12:08:55 pm »
just a company where people come and enjoy their free time (sounds fague but i like it that way)
Also it might be one of the old employees, we have been having some problems with them

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 16, 2009, 12:28:52 pm »
It's been raining the entire. fucking. day. From the moment I woke up to now, at 10 in the evening. It may be all pretty and poetic from the inside, but imagine going out in the freezing rain, while sick, and with no shoes without holes. My socks were dripping with water when I got home... I might've as well been wearing no shoes at all, there wouldn't have been any difference.

Not even the dog wants to go out in this weather.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #471 on: October 16, 2009, 12:52:45 pm »
just a company where people come and enjoy their free time (sounds fague but i like it that way)
Also it might be one of the old employees, we have been having some problems with them

Well, I wasn't asking for a street address or anything, just what type of place it was. Presumably somewhere you can get deep-fried food.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 16, 2009, 12:55:57 pm »
LOL! sorry i'm kinda paranoid, well the adress is wi.......

It's a kids playparadise

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #473 on: October 16, 2009, 01:11:46 pm »

It's a kids playparadise

Interesting. Sounds better than a McDonald's, at least.

Dragonizer

« Reply #474 on: October 16, 2009, 02:25:55 pm »

It's a kids playparadise

Interesting. Sounds better than a McDonald's, at least.

Heeey. :(

Kidding, my work is pretty bleh. But my fries are the best, so hah.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #475 on: October 16, 2009, 09:00:34 pm »
It's actually not that paranoid.  Seriously, someone with decent computer skills like Akashayi or myself could probably figure out the real name and maybe address of just about anyone in here who's done a reasonably serious amount of posting and told plenty of information about themselves.  It's why I don't bother to hide my identity or even my address. Not much point when I could figure out someone's name in about an hour.

*resists urge to try it on a few people just to see if he can*

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #476 on: October 16, 2009, 09:11:48 pm »
OK. I'll have a look later and PM you what you should look at editing or deleting.  Busy trying to play online poker right now.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #477 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:14 pm »
I use CDSM because it's so bizarre and long I figure no one would bother with it.

It's actually not that paranoid.  Seriously, someone with decent computer skills like Akashayi or myself could probably figure out the real name and maybe address of just about anyone in here who's done a reasonably serious amount of posting and told plenty of information about themselves.  It's why I don't bother to hide my identity or even my address. Not much point when I could figure out someone's name in about an hour.

*resists urge to try it on a few people just to see if he can*

I don't care if people know my real identity, since I assume eventually I'll be famous anyway.

Dragonizer: You're young you'll go up in the world
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:30:19 pm by CrystalDragonSpaceMarine »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #478 on: October 16, 2009, 09:30:43 pm »
The bastard *lol*  Nah. most of it will be about figuring out where I'm likely to find your name, etc.  You may have said it or mentioned someone else who knows it.  Heck If you'd mentioned you had a facebook, myspace or other account that has it then I'd be looking there.  Then I'll look for any personal information I can find out about you and then use that to track down your account in one of those places.

As for where you live, when most people have mentioned the country they live in so after that its just a matter of finding out where.  You may have mentioned that you attend university so instantly I'm looking for a place with a university.  If you've mentioned the name of a unique store then that can often make it easy.  After that I'm searching for someone living in that particular town with your particular name.

Most of it is reading through the posts to fish for information firstly.  Then it's all Googlefu and account searching with the information to track them down.

I'll post to let you know when I begin the search so we can see if I can do it in under an hout ;)

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 18, 2009, 01:16:19 pm »
argh. Apparently my PS3 if fucking retarded. I have to Download this patch to play Fat Princess. The patch is 13MB... that's right 13. the game was so much bigger than that, but for some reason every time I to download the patch it either crashes my internet, or the PS3 loses internet. I've been trying to download a 13 MB patch for the past 40 minutes. This would have been quicker on DIAL UP!
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'