Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209517 times)

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2009, 10:34:19 pm »
:( Why does it hurt?

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2009, 10:52:34 pm »
Why is it that Everybody I've talked to lately *a surprising amount of people I haven't talked to in a year +* tries to make a competition, or says "oh well you should stay in school then LAWLS" when I mention that I'm working with my uncle and it's very challenging for me.

there is no need to try and make it seem that what I'm doing is easy, by comparing it to your schedule. because, simply put, for somebody who has only ever done physical labor like this once or twice in my life, working 8 to 11 hours a day is very difficult for me. Quit trying to make shit about you when I just mention something *good* that's happened. Literally one of the morons said "Ha! that's it? I go to school from 8 to noon then flip burgers till 9"
1. yes school and flipping burgers is much harder then Digging for 5 hours, in weather raging from downpours to just fucking hot...
2. Are you trying to get me angry? You're obviously trying to provoke me into arguing... and it's working, except instead of arguing I want to reach through the internet and strangle you till your eyes pop the fuck out of your skull. *also get that feeling in person*
3 Yes I realize that being out from 8AM to 9PM is a 13 hour day and longer than mine... doesn't mean it's harder

And the whole stay in school thing, for the thousandth time, I. Am. Taking. One *maybe two*. Semesters. Off. Total. Fucktard. Stay in school? holy crap I've never fucking thought of that before, I figured I would just do nothing FOREVER!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:01:59 pm by Pozf »
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:10 am »
Pozf, it's because people like to compare.
You have a tough job? Well my job is tougher bla bla bla...
Somebody punched you? Well 4 years ago i was bla bla bla bla
You got raped? Well i was bla bla bla

I hate people like that. You should burn them at a stake

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2009, 06:58:08 am »
Funny you should say that Selan. Took a picture of a monument to the Last witch burnt in Scotland while out and about Geocaching today.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2009, 08:09:48 am »
Pozf, it's because people like to compare.
You have a tough job? Well my job is tougher bla bla bla...
Somebody punched you? Well 4 years ago i was bla bla bla bla

I hate people like that. You should burn them at a stake

People want to
A) Look like they always do it better
OR
B) Look like they always have it worse.

Which is the opposite of what should happen. If you both suffer, you should be able to empathize, not alienate.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2009, 09:06:01 am »
Why is it that Everybody I've talked to lately *a surprising amount of people I haven't talked to in a year +* tries to make a competition, or says "oh well you should stay in school then LAWLS" when I mention that I'm working with my uncle and it's very challenging for me.

there is no need to try and make it seem that what I'm doing is easy, by comparing it to your schedule. because, simply put, for somebody who has only ever done physical labor like this once or twice in my life, working 8 to 11 hours a day is very difficult for me. Quit trying to make shit about you when I just mention something *good* that's happened. Literally one of the morons said "Ha! that's it? I go to school from 8 to noon then flip burgers till 9"
1. yes school and flipping burgers is much harder then Digging for 5 hours, in weather raging from downpours to just fucking hot...
2. Are you trying to get me angry? You're obviously trying to provoke me into arguing... and it's working, except instead of arguing I want to reach through the internet and strangle you till your eyes pop the fuck out of your skull. *also get that feeling in person*
3 Yes I realize that being out from 8AM to 9PM is a 13 hour day and longer than mine... doesn't mean it's harder

And the whole stay in school thing, for the thousandth time, I. Am. Taking. One *maybe two*. Semesters. Off. Total. Fucktard. Stay in school? holy crap I've never fucking thought of that before, I figured I would just do nothing FOREVER!
That reminds me of an argument I had with a friend of my ex-roommate. She argued that Because I've never been to uni, I'm nothing but wasted potential, and I'll never be anything beyond some middle-class laborer.
I argued that since I graduated from High School, I've started, run, and sold a business, Flown all around the world, emigrated to another country, and Seen my god-daughter born, among other things.
Since She'd graduated from high school, she'd failed a year of uni because she did too much partying and not enough work, Switched to a course that's a complete walk, and does nothing but party, take drugs, and bum about being a Posh Chav.

She didn't like this comparison.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2009, 09:33:33 am »
1. You've done quite a bit, I'm impressed.
2. How and why haven't you strung this bitch child up by her toes yet?

If I ever met a person that would actually say that to somebody who's had that kind of trauma, I'd gut em.

Took a picture of a monument to the Last witch burnt in Scotland while out and about Geocaching today.

We gonna get to see that?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:44:26 am by Pozf »

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 20, 2009, 10:27:06 am »
1. You've done quite a bit, I'm impressed.
2. How and why haven't you strung this bitch child up by her toes yet?
1)Thank You. One must keep one's self entertained, I suppose. 2)Because she's not worth the trouble. She's a prissy, arrogant nothing, and the biases she's created to comfort herself don't really justify it. I smacked her down with my words far more than was really necessary, and enough is enough.

Dragonizer

« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2009, 07:17:03 pm »
Ugh, the furries thing reminds me. There's this annoying kid who sits near me and my friends at the lunch table we hang out before school starts who's a furry. He's mostly quiet, thank the gods, apart from singing to himself. Whenever he does talk, though, it's always something like this:
"DO YOU GUYS LIKE FURRIES? IF SO YOU'LL LOVE TWOKINDS BECAUSE IT HAS FURRIES. TK IS SO COOL AND I WISH I WERE KEITH."

NO, YOU FUCKTARD. Stop boasting about being a fucking furry, it's not something most people like and it's not something you should be proud of! Hell, I'm not a fan of the fandom myself, but I don't automatically shun all those who do. I've known a few who are pretty cool, but this kid pisses me off to no end.

parameciumkid

• Kinky
  • http://helia.heliohost.org
    • AOL Instant Messenger - parameciumkid
    • View Profile
    • Helia - The Girl in the Yellow Dress
« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2009, 10:16:12 am »
Define "furry". Is he like a werewolf or something, or just a really hairy guy?
Hi.
I've been out for two years, so warn me if I act like I missed something obvious. ^^;

...oh, and to anyone who missed me, I'm open to hugs, kisses, and intense tearful cuddles.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2009, 10:22:52 am »

Furries are...hard to define because it seems some can't decide what counts as furry or not, but the basic gist is a combination of animal and human characteristics. I.e. they like animal people. They may consider themselves animal people and dress up as such.

Often seen as the bottom feeding scum of the universe, even my classics scums like Trekkies and such. Not all of them are bad, but there are some that...are just freaks, and as usual, they're the most vocal/visible.

I have no problem with them in general, but the concept pisses me off because any anthro character I make now will be labeled automatically as "furry" even though they have no such connection.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2009, 10:33:00 am »

Furries are...hard to define because it seems some can't decide what counts as furry or not, but the basic gist is a combination of animal and human characteristics. I.e. they like animal people. They may consider themselves animal people and dress up as such.

Often seen as the bottom feeding scum of the universe, even my classics scums like Trekkies and such. Not all of them are bad, but there are some that...are just freaks, and as usual, they're the most vocal/visible.

I have no problem with them in general, but the concept pisses me off because any anthro character I make now will be labeled automatically as "furry" even though they have no such connection.
Also, curiously, Reptile-human cross people and other such things without fur, still considered furry. This shows you the amount of sense these people posses.

Dragonizer

« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2009, 05:46:54 pm »
Yes of course, Sir Snail is amazing. :3

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2009, 11:31:59 am »
Parents!

A kids playparadise is not a daycare centre!
We are not able to supervise kids, so you actually need to go inside WITH them.
If i refuse to let your three boys inside without supervision because they are an average age of 7 that's not because i am being a bitch. It's called SAVETY, you know... caring for your kids health and stuff?
We have a slide that's over 7 metres high, if one falls of and can't speak anymore who should we contact when there's nobody who knows him? Yeah guess you didn't think of that now did you?
Now shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time with bullshit like that. If you don't want to be with your kids you shouldn't have had them in the first place.

leana

« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2009, 11:35:54 am »
The bitch is back ;) WOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2009, 11:36:14 am »
YEAH!!! Let them have it Selan!  :) :) :)

leana

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:10 am »
Eat this!!!
LOl, I always wanted to say that!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2009, 11:46:31 am »
Parents!

A kids playparadise is not a daycare centre!
We are not able to supervise kids, so you actually need to go inside WITH them.
If i refuse to let your three boys inside without supervision because they are an average age of 7 that's not because i am being a bitch. It's called SAVETY, you know... caring for your kids health and stuff?
We have a slide that's over 7 metres high, if one falls of and can't speak anymore who should we contact when there's nobody who knows him? Yeah guess you didn't think of that now did you?
Now shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time with bullshit like that. If you don't want to be with your kids you shouldn't have had them in the first place.

Oh God, yes. A corollary, parents: A movie theatre isn't a daycare centre either.

We had a mom come in all pissed off because we didn't keep her kids inside the theatre where they were screwing around, and they instead went to the mall. It's like, lady, you don't want your kids wandering off after the movie, then pick them up on time.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #378 on: September 24, 2009, 11:13:55 am »
Got a couple:

Will you stop asking me where I want to go for lunch after the gradutation ceremony tommorrow!!!! If you ask me one more time I will say Domino's!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Fecking wireless mouse and its AAA battries, the fucking thing has gone wierd and not going where I want it to go!!!

BLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2009, 11:39:14 am »
I considdered getting a cordless logitech at one time... then I decided it was just one more thing that could break, plus batteries can leak and ALWAYS fail when they are needed the most... So I bought one with cord, and dual IR pickups. Haven't regretted it once.

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 24, 2009, 12:19:38 pm »
If you laugh at me one more time i'll break your fucking neck and laugh while doing so!

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:32 pm »
Who laughed?

leana

« Reply #382 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:44 pm »
lol....Rawr.... :D
I din't laugh....i swear :o

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 24, 2009, 12:23:44 pm »
Some FUCKASS from school who happends to share one class with me

leana

« Reply #384 on: September 24, 2009, 12:25:53 pm »
So why did he laugh?

Selan

• Heavenly Orgasmic
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 24, 2009, 12:27:16 pm »
Doesn't matter, he did. That's a bad mistake to make.
Anyway i was just letting off steam, not trying to make conversation.

(whoooo go bad mood!)

leana

« Reply #386 on: September 24, 2009, 12:28:38 pm »
Right... :-X

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2009, 11:14:54 am »
holy whoa...:D that was awesome.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2009, 07:33:03 pm »
People fucking talking to me while I'm trying to concentrate.
I start playing GH5 right? everything is good, a song in or so, my brother comes out and talks about this cool thing about copyrights with earthbound. Cool indeed. But I kind of need to concentrate if I'm gonna do well and get the few extra stars around that I'm trying to do. and he continues to talk about stuff to  me, and expects me to respond, *note if I talk I fuck up* for the next 45 minutes, ONLY not talking when I''m not actively playing.
Literally theres a 10 second break on the song for the bass, he shuts the fuck up. as soon as a note shows up he starts talking again.
I go to pick a new song, he stops talking. he sees a note, blah blah MOTHERFUCKING blah.

The second I turn the PS3 off he leaves the room and stops talking.... !

More ranting about my brother. he has 2 laptops, a monster of a computer and the computer our mom uses to pick from. *note one of the laptops, his computer and the house computer are ON* he gets out of the computer seat IN FRONT OF AN ON COMPUTER, and walks over to my laptop and starts to look shit up on "wikipedia".... I some how doubt that, I'm now freaking out that he was checking out my history and sites I visit. IM NOT COOL WITH THAT. so this is me being angry that my brother thinks I'm his son to fucking protect...

More edit:
 Now he's out hear using the shitty computer and keeps looking at me.
*side note this computer is not better than his in ANY fashion, and he can't use it without complaining...*

Edit:

Side note FUCK YOU TV TROPES, giving my brother a reason to fucking talk to me... *grumble grumble*
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:47:44 pm by Pozf »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #389 on: September 25, 2009, 09:12:57 pm »
Side note FUCK YOU TV TROPES, giving my brother a reason to fucking talk to me... *grumble grumble*

Your brother talked to you about...TvTropes. Really?