Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209644 times)

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #270 on: September 02, 2009, 10:55:55 am »
Also agree on the hun thing.  It doesn't help that the last person I met who constantly called me "honey" (with like a complete look of disinterest and lack of affection or any emotion at all on her face by the way) was this lady I worked with.  She ended up getting fired for stealing like thousands of dollars they think from the registers.

But god I freaking hated her calling me "honey".  And everybody convinced me that she was cool and that's just how she talks and stuff like that.  And who was right?  The cash registers were right.  Or the surveillance cameras, or something.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2009, 07:17:27 pm »
My housemate drank all my green tea. Now this doesn't seem very large of a thing, Until one considers these points :
  • I brought this tea with me from home, and after Salubi left, it is one of the few things I have here that remind me of home.
  • This is incredibly expensive tea, from a very, very limited batch of Queensland-Mango-infused green tea - not teabags, rough cut loose leaf, cut by hand.
  • This tea is irreplaceable. The Tea-maker who created it had been making tea all his life, and was, most likely, one of the greatest tea-makers to have ever lived - Note the past tense, because he has, to my great sorrow, passed away.
  • This tea-maker was also one of my close friends.
  • There was enough left in that bag of tea for at least ten large pots. In her usual greed to put anything in front of her down her all consuming gullet, She used the lot, making two pots, and then ruined it by dumping sugar in the pot till the horrible mess she'd made of making the tea was acceptable to her numb, greedy palette.
  • It is obvious she didn't want me to discover her consumption of the tea, because the teapot was almost where I left it, though with tea and a crust of un-dissolved sugar at the bottom, the tea right where I'd left it, and even the strainer cleaned, with an enormous clump of the used tea-leaves in the bin. This shithouse attempt at cleaning does clearly indicate deception, because of three points - A)She actually honestly thinks she's the smartest person alive, among her other claims that she's superior in every way to everyone else, so naturally thinks that her clumsy attempts at subterfuge are absolutely impenetrable. B)I told her not to touch it, and I told her why, and exactly how angry I'd be if she went against my wishes on this - and she knows that I'm creative enough, vicious enough, and far and away knowledgeable enough to punish her in ways she cannot imagine. C)She is utterly incapable of living like a human being, and cleaning up after herself is as alien of a concept as theoretical physics is to an amoeba, as evidenced by the various plates and kitchenware scattered around her desk, often covered in or half full of rotted and stinking food with mould that has, in it's own right, become a separate entity to the mess that spawned it, collecting next to the - at the moment of this post - 16 separate takeaway remains, the hundreds of ciggarette butts(all stripped for the tobacco left over, for after her welfare money has run out and she's reduced to smoking hand-rolls made with the leftovers) thus marking this clumsy and pathetic attempt at cleaning up after herself a conscious and concerted effort.
  • Not only is the kitchen table covered in cold, spilled tea, One of the filthy and moldering saucepans in the kitchen sink is half full of the tea, marking the fact that after she turned my tea into an undrinkable mess, she poured at least one pot of it down the sink

I'm now going for a walk, a long one, because I'm beyond angry. It would be fine if I were angry, because I never do things when I'm angry, because only bad things result. Right now, I've gone past angry and well into calm, rational, and above all, cold - and that is the point where I do things that do nothing but harm, but I don't regret in the slightest.

If I'm in the house for another second, after I finish this sentence, I will most likely turn on her computer, erase everything in her GAIA account, change it's password and login details, ditto that for her every online account, the same with every one of her IM accounts after blocking and deleting all of her friends(and when I say All of her friends, I mean that she has literally no friends outside of the computer, there is only two people who can stand her when she can't just put up as many fakeries and falsehoods as she pleases to make people like her online), and then wiping every hard drive she has, which includes such things as Years of Yahoo messenger logs that she considers priceless and irreplaceable - though the more I consider that thought, the more it tempts me - Her Prized collection of anime (without exception, all either Bishonen, Moe, or Kawaii shows, she won't watch anything else), and of course, the rough drafts of her on-going Novel, which she considers to be the greatest pinnacle of Literary achievement, and every other soul who has glimpsed so much as a page of it to be stupid Self-insertion mary-sue drivel, Packed to the gills with purple prose and every single horrible literary trope and example bad writing known to man, though admittedly it holds the sole distinction of being the only thing ever written that is worse than both the poetry of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings and Twilight, simultaneously.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2009, 07:35:19 pm »
Honestly the fact hat she knew better makes me want to say "Fuck her shit up" But I won't.

But I'm sure thinking it loudly.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2009, 07:59:25 pm »
Nah, Churba, won't wipe her computer. That might force her to go outside.

Think of it like this: Just being her. Just being completely dependent on her Gaia and stuff...that's worse than what anything you can do to her.

Also, lecture her on the value of your tea, inform her you could've done that to her stuff, but didn't, which is always a slap in the face when you show that you're just a damn better person.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2009, 08:24:42 pm »
Think of it like this: Just being her. Just being completely dependent on her Gaia and stuff...that's worse than what anything you can do to her.

I disagree because if you get rid of everything that she's dependent on she'll have to start over and thats bad

Also, lecture her on the value of your tea, inform her you could've done that to her stuff, but didn't, which is always a slap in the face when you show that you're just a damn better person.

I do agree with this though.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2009, 09:19:56 pm »
Well, I would take that point of view, but she's so narcissistic as to believe that her 280-pounds-of-cellulite ass is some sort of pinnacle of human evolution. As I said before - She literally and honestly believes that she is superior to everyone else on the planet.

That's the plan - after all, it's too late now. It's like an animal - I didn't punish her soon enough after the act, so it ceases to be punishment, and becomes revenge, and revenge is not the goal. Also, I have work in a few hours, so I'll explain it to her when I get home, after I've been away from her for a good few hours.

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2009, 10:55:17 pm »

Well, I would take that point of view, but she's so narcissistic as to believe that her 280-pounds-of-cellulite ass is some sort of pinnacle of human evolution. As I said before - She literally and honestly believes that she is superior to everyone else on the planet.

Ch, I have 290 pounds of cellulite ass!

Not on my body of course. It's hanging on the wall with a bunch of spikes stuck in it.
Some guy that messed with me once. He still twitches every now and then.

Now where were we? Oh yeah, revenge is bad, mmkay?

leana

« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2009, 03:41:12 am »
My rant for today...Just about all, those stupid fuckers who still forward the emails with, please send this to 50 people or "hotmail/facebook or whatsoever"will get deleted...For fucks sake....how stupid can you be?

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2009, 07:43:12 am »
About as stupid as the ones falling for Nigeria-letters over 20 years after the concept was exposed!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2009, 08:40:07 am »
They are fun though, I like to mess with their heads thinking they about to get my bank details  ;D got one once claiming to be from the FBI now if it was the KGB that would of been diffrent.
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:21 am »
hehe, I was thinking about replying something along the lines of:

Thank you for your e-mail, your location has been aquired, stand by for extraction, armored convoy en-route ETA 3h 35min and counting.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2009, 08:55:07 am »
I just ask them to send  photos of them standing on thier heads holding a paper to show that they are honest and then turn them down by saying I'm part of the local police fraud squad.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2009, 06:46:06 am »
I'd like to beat the shit out of Churba's roommate.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 08, 2009, 10:11:07 am »
I'd like to beat the shit out of Churba's roommate.
You're not the only one. She's convinced there's no goth scene in bradford now. In reality, she was excluded from it entirely, including being banned from every goth-popular club there, because she was(and is) 208 pounds 5 feet five inches of 3-wolf-moon-shirt-black-jeans, and cheap heel-boots, thick makeup and poorly applied eyeliner spouting "Wiccan" bollocks taken straight from the pages of Silver Ravenwolf's latest book, who thought she was some queen of the goth scene, when in reality, she was an irritating goth-wannabe twat that nobody wanted to be associated with.

As it is, she's lucky I haven't yet - Christ, she came home today, and she stinks so badly from not bathing for any reason for the last six days that I'm baffled that she doesn't notice, and how she can stand to go into public like this.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 08, 2009, 10:14:59 am »
What about getting another roommate? (or is it her flat? :S)

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2009, 10:35:06 am »
What about getting another roommate? (or is it her flat? :S)
Her Parents own the place, unfortunately, and I can't afford to move right now - More for the rage filled pit - Joblose, because I didn't meet the sales targets, the targets they utterly failed to tell me about.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2009, 02:00:05 am »
Damn it Churba, I really feel for you. I don't know how you can stay so patient, I would've snapped long ago.

Come live with me. I have two beds, for... Some reason. I'm not 208 pounds, and I don't wear wolf-moon shirts. :'D (I do wear Hello Kitty shirts though, so be warned!)

If you walk my dog once a day and give me shoulder massages every now and then you won't have to pay rent? Ahem.
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 09, 2009, 07:12:01 am »
Damn it Churba, I really feel for you. I don't know how you can stay so patient, I would've snapped long ago.

Come live with me. I have two beds, for... Some reason. I'm not 208 pounds, and I don't wear wolf-moon shirts. :'D (I do wear Hello Kitty shirts though, so be warned!)

If you walk my dog once a day and give me shoulder massages every now and then you won't have to pay rent? Ahem.
I think I could definitely live very well with that, though I might be a little shaky on the finnish at the start

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2009, 08:19:11 am »

Talk about an offer that can't be refused... :P

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2009, 08:56:31 am »

Talk about an offer that can't be refused... :P
You're tellin' me, mate!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2009, 09:13:18 am »
Ah hell, how come I dont get offers like that?  :(

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2009, 09:23:10 am »
Ah hell, how come I dont get offers like that?  :(
Seconded!

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2009, 09:27:16 am »
Stuff going to work tonight, do you want to go down the pub for a few jars Emp and drown our sorrows?

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2009, 09:31:39 am »
Don't drink beer, but could probably down half a pint of vodka or so...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2009, 10:25:04 pm »
I'm at an all-time low of depression.

And as with all my all-time lows of depression, I spend the late hours of it making an uncharacteristic visit to ChristianForums.com, where I read some of the most ignorant discussions I've ever seen. It's comforting to know that neither Atheists, nor Agnostics, Nor Pagans, Nor Christians of All Flavors have any idea what they are talking about.

Reminds me why my religion is "Chaos Undivided" on Facebook...

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2009, 12:42:50 am »
Can't sleep, need to be up in ~3 hours so I can work for 10 hours.

Fuck

akashayi

« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2009, 02:28:38 am »
I hate it when people repeated say things that end up being the opposite of what they meant.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2009, 07:15:01 am »
do you have an example of that?  I'm having a hard time picturing it.

akashayi

« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2009, 09:37:25 pm »
Nothing I really want to go into detail about. Doesn't happen very often in my line of awesome, but my feelings were hurt by someone.

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2009, 11:00:36 pm »
oh ok.

"my line of awesome" haha