Author Topic: A little pit of rage  (Read 209389 times)

Deatzh

A little pit of rage
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:29:48 pm »
I've gone away, but you may still have this thread.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 10:03:08 pm by Deatzh »

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
Re: A little pit of rage
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 04:34:15 pm »
Well there is always Trillian instead of Pidgin, it's another multiple messenger thing which I use. Would add more but I need to leave to go do things with Concert lights.
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

UmberIsSexy

• Erotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:19:04 pm »
needs more rage!!

AAAAArrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! *spittle flies*

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 07:21:51 pm »
YEA MORE RAGE!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A HEADACHE BECAUSE I WAS DEALING WITH BRIGHT (sometimes strobing) LIGHTS FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS
AR!

*quits*

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 09:40:04 pm »
MSN has always worked for me.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 12:45:23 am »
Shit Fuck Fuck Shit GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Thank you I shall now return you to your regular scheduled programes
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

akashayi

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 12:47:11 am »
Rawr.

I'm having problems getting google video to work with Pidgin right now because God Hates Fags. Wait, no.

It's one of the better chat clients on linux though, I prefer it to Empathy.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 01:04:02 am »
Forgot to add in on my last post my eyes are stinging due to being dry since my hay fever has kicked in and in a bit of a grump.

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 04:42:16 am »
Aren't you always raging? =D
Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 08:23:51 am »
I'm trying to remember the last time Deatzh wasn't raging *lol*

My eyes are hyper sensitive to light.  I actually had permission to wear sunglasses at school (boy did I feel cool).  Pain in the arse on a sunny day as you just can't see shit for the amount you have to close your eyes and how much they're tearing up even then.  Thank God for tinted windows or I'd have trouble driving if I forgot my sunglasses.  On the other hand its great for my night vision.  I frequently forget to turn on the car headlights at night and don't even notice.  I can find my way around the house without turning a single light on while my wife curses as she stumbles around for a light switch.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 09:33:38 pm »
Hey, I know a girl named Paige.

Don't know any Ian's though.

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 12:07:33 am »
< is an Ian but not the one mentioned above...honest Guv

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 01:16:29 pm »
Sorry folks not pent up anger/rage this week all disapeared last week since I had a fair bit of luck  8)

Razzly

• Erotic
  • Contrast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 12:13:06 pm »
Okay, that is it.

My turn to rage.

Why. Does. Everyone. Love. TWILIGHT?

Is it so difficult to see that the story is complete and utter garbage, written by a lovesick old hag who dreams of sparkly fags?

1. Bella is a disgrace to the entire female population. She is weak-willed, a mary-sue and she can't do -anything- without the help/opinion of Edward.

2. Edward is abusive. He manipulates Bella and treats her like shit with his back and forth "I love you!" and "Stay away from me, I'm dangerooouuuusssssss *sparkle sparkle*"

3. VAMPIRES. DO. NOT. SPARKLE.
They BURN in the sun, you retarded untalented bitch.

4. Why would a Vampire fall in love with a human? Would you fall in love with a hamburger or something?

I don't understand how any person over the age of 14 would like something like that! And yet I see my poor friends fall into the trap of this ridiculous excuse of a book. Friends, that all are over 18!
What happened to Dracula? Anne Rice? Nosferatu? VTM?

Thank you twilight, you ruined Vampires for me.

Winner of Brion Foulke's "cute little panda"-award.
"Mutta rukous on vain mutina tuulessa, ei sitä kukaan kuule..."

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 03:01:04 pm »
Ok my turn to rage since couple of thinks annoyed me tonight:

1: Drivers who dont FUCKING use thier indicators!! use them I dont have a magic 8 ball on my dash board  "Will the driver in front of me turn right?  It is a distinct possability"  and they are not there to make your car look pretty!!  >:( >:(

2: Installing add on aircraft in MS flight sim 2004 nothing else to say there.

Thank you we shall now return you back to your reguarly scheduled Flipside programing  :)
(have a nice day y'all  ;) )

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 04:12:16 pm »
Okay, that is it.

My turn to rage.

Why. Does. Everyone. Love. TWILIGHT?

Is it so difficult to see that the story is complete and utter garbage, written by a lovesick old hag who dreams of sparkly fags?

Because most of the readers *are* lovesick hags dreaming of sparkly fags? Or themselves sparkly fags?
Seriously, that's what people like. They don't like quality stories, they like marysueniverses where everything feeds their pathetic fantasies.

1. Bella is a disgrace to the entire female population. She is weak-willed, a mary-sue and she can't do -anything- without the help/opinion of Edward.

2. Edward is abusive. He manipulates Bella and treats her like shit with his back and forth "I love you!" and "Stay away from me, I'm dangerooouuuusssssss *sparkle sparkle*"[/quote]

Sounds like the author's been having a lot of over-idealistic but in reality abusive relationships. As are the fans.

3. VAMPIRES. DO. NOT. SPARKLE.
They BURN in the sun, you retarded untalented bitch.

Oooh, but that's a stupid weakness! We need to wank the children of the night so they don't have any weaknesses!

4. Why would a Vampire fall in love with a human? Would you fall in love with a hamburger or something?
Hey, don't bash some people's sexual practices.

I don't understand how any person over the age of 14 would like something like that! And yet I see my poor friends fall into the trap of this ridiculous excuse of a book. Friends, that all are over 18!
What happened to Dracula? Anne Rice? Nosferatu? VTM?

Thank you twilight, you ruined Vampires for me.

Dracula wasn't perfect or sexy enough, and he had too many weaknesses.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 04:55:45 pm »
ALRIGHT HERE'S MY RAGE!

I'M SICK OF HEARING COMPLAINTS ABOUT TWILIGHT!

SERIOUSLY!  THE AUTHOR IS RAKING IN MILLIONS! SO SHE DIDN'T GET IT WRONG AND WRITE A STORY THATS CRAP, SHE GOT IT RIGHT AND WROTE A STORY THAT HIT A NICHE OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE HAPPY-FEEL-GOOD FANTASY WHICH WAS STARVED (THANKS TO CRITICS BASHING SUCH LITERATURE) AND WERE WILLING TO FORK OUT THE DOSH TO GET IT!

YOU HEARD IT HAD A VAMPIRE AND WENT TO SEE IT. FINE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU FAILED TO REALISE THE TRUTH PEOPLE!

IT'S NOT A VAMPIRE MOVIE WITH ROMANCE

IT'S A ROMANCE WITH A VAMPIRE!

*lol*.  On a side note, I believe vampires need to exist at two ends of the spectrum.  The Nosferatu with their completely demonic appearance. Straight in the monster category, no romance or friendly crap.  The other end: Inverview with a vampire "A Vampire must be beautiful".  This vampire is like a Venus fly trap, beautiful but deadly, seducing it's victims and carrying it's self with a certain, refined charm that exudes a deadly but charismatic personality.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:57:40 pm by charles »

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 06:39:47 pm »
*meh* I was just raging.  I've had that one in my system for a while and CDSM's rage just brought it to the surface.

I'm not a fan of Twilight either, but I'm just sick of people bashing it because they don't like it and it's popular.  I got the message and I haven't bothered to see the movie.  Unfortunately thousands of others who knew they wouldn't like it have gone to see it either 1. because it has a vampire and they thought it was a vampire movie. 2. so they could join their friends in bitching about how bad they think it is.

If they'd just called him a generic daemon, there probably wouldn't be such a fuss 'cos all the vamp cultists wouldn't have gone to see it and come back wailing.  Then again, thats probably part of whats driven it's viewings throught the roof.  Sort of like Howard Stern.  People despised him but all that bitching spread word of him and others tuned in to see just how bad it was.  Now he rakes it in and as much thanks to people hating him as it is to their loving him.

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 06:46:40 pm »
IT'S CRAPPY TWEEN ROMANCE WITH A VAMPIRE!Fixed that for you. I've read the book, and it's just goddamned terrible, even for a romance novel.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 07:10:19 pm »
And yet you read it.  Probably despite hearing from everyone that it was crap.

Then again, it has a niche with the teenage market... End result:  I'll never read or watch it 'cos people's description of it is something that I wouldn't like.  But then, I didn't like David Eddings books yet he's a major Author. Twilight, despite all the haters, really does have a massive following of fans so the Author has evidently done something right with her writing rather than something wrong.

I'm sure people could pick Flipside appart, claiming it just fan-service with all the sexuality or simply aims to keep attention with culture shocks such as Mary with the Child's leg or Maytag's eaten arm.  They could argue all they like about this world of characters, seemingly revolving around Maytag as a Mary Sue with adultery taped in for the sake of a flaw.  They could argue that it's simply a political soap box for libertarian views.

All Brion needs to retort with is his 40,000 unique views per day.

@Deatzh: Yeah, that facebook upload feature is crud.  I've also seen editorial errors in a few books I've purchased recently.  Mostly from Raymond E. Feist.  Now I can understand errors like that when you're just writing like mad. Heck, my own posts are full of 'em.  But thats what editors are for and why the hell are these people getting paid if they can't pick up simple stuff?  I remember he even accidentally called a Dwarf an Elf at one point. Not a problem, people get frazzled and leave a thing or two in their own work as they half-skip past parts since they know it back the front.  BUT EDITORS SHOULD BE EARNING THEIR FLAMIN' PAY AND PICKING IT UP!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:13:58 pm by charles »

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 07:30:09 pm »
And yet you read it.  Probably despite hearing from everyone that it was crap.
Yes, but I'm not going to give criticism on it without reading it first, and that is now hours of my life I will never get back.

Then again, it has a niche with the teenage market... End result:  I'll never read or watch it 'cos people's description of it is something that I wouldn't like.  But then, I didn't like David Eddings books yet he's a major Author. Twilight, despite all the haters, really does have a massive following of fans so the Author has evidently done something right with her writing rather than something wrong.
Well, I'm purely theorizing here, but I suspect that it's at least partially because the character Bella has absolutely no characterization, she's a blank slate - perfect for reader self-insertion. This creates separate problems too - at times, you can almost see the author stretching to keep from Giving Bella any character, to maintain the reader fantasy.

I'm sure people could pick Flipside appart, claiming it just fan-service with all the sexuality or simply aims to keep attention with culture shocks such as Mary with the Child's leg or Maytag's eaten arm.  They could argue all they like about this world of characters, seemingly revolving around Maytag as a Mary Sue with adultery taped in for the sake of a flaw.  They could argue that it's simply a political soap box for libertarian views.
Yeah, you could. But you could also point to the deep and consistent characters, strong story, and high quality art - Twilight enjoys no such advantages.

All Brion needs to retort with is his 40,000 unique views per day.
And if he did, I'd call him a fool - popular is not necessarily good - remember, everyone whinges about Bush, but they still voted him in twice in a row.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:36:30 pm by Churba »

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 07:35:31 pm »
Anyways, speaking of bad writing...

CrystalDragonSpaceMarine

• Eternal Lover
  • Show me your enemies.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 07:49:24 pm »
WAIT NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT.

And yeah, CDSM
I recall reading that
I lol'd.

Someday I want to tell a girl that her tongue is a ferret.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 07:58:14 pm »
@Churba: We're not talking political stuff with the popularity, we're talking commercial.  Thousands of people PAYING to see or read Twilight.

While many people vote because they like a President, just as many vote because they don't like the other guy and want to make sure he doesn't get in *lol*.  I'm sure if there was some vote-off between Twilight and a less popular book to get published, turned into a movie or something else, we'd see the less popular one winning just from all the people desperate not to see Twilight hit the market.  But this was an entirely optional thing for people to either ignore it or PAY MONEY to see or read it.

Now You've put me onto my next rage:

YOU VOTED FOR BUSH TWICE!!!!  What were you people smoking?! Seriously!  I know the other guy came across as a tosser but compared to BUSH!? The president so horrible that the next candidate from the Republicans avoided association with him?!  WTF?!

*RANT**RANT**RANT*

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 08:07:59 pm »
@Deatzh: I had this nodule of gum over all my wisdom teeth for years.  Annoyed the hell out of me but eventually subsided and now I've just got teeth.  The ititial push through will be a pain in the arse and take a while, but once it's through you'll still have some annoying flaps of gum for years to come (unless you're less lazy than I am and bother to get them taken out for a mere week of pain compared to the years of annoyance).

I used to wonder if I'd ever use my wisdom teeth as they didn't meet for ages and just seemed too far back to do any good.  But now I wonder how I ever did without 'em *lol*

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 08:09:05 pm »
My tongue does nothing, it's fairly short. The Frenulum on my tongue goes up fairly high up >.>

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 08:17:39 pm »
I can touch my nose and the bottom of my chin with my tongue *shrug*

It's also fairly strong and nimble thanks to be playing with that bit of gum over my wisdom teeth for years *lol*

akashayi

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »
I also havean overly enthusiastic lingual frenulum, so I can't stick my tongue out all that far. Doesn't stop me from being good with my mouth though.

Emp_Dragon

• Harem Master
  • Submit to the power of Sam
    • MSN Messenger - erik.arteus@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 10:04:02 pm »
New topic:
Abstention balls? Virginity contracts? WTF is happening over there?

akashayi

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 10:28:27 pm »
o.O what the hell is an abstention ball? o.O