Author Topic: The Truth, Let Churba Show you it.  (Read 45915 times)

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
Re: The Truth, Let Churba Show you it.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 12:04:49 pm »
what is a good cake to have at a tea party?

what things do you contemplate late at night?

do you know how to jitterbug?

would you wear pink in public places?
Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
  • There is no coincidence only hitsuzen.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 04:26:06 pm »
what is your favorite thing to grill?
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

Churba

• Passion Player
  • The Fresh Prince of Leeds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 07:31:13 am »
what would be the easiest way to find naked pictures of you?
Ask nicely?
would they be tasteful pictures?
No. But I will tell you that Salubi Took them, but I kept them, because While I trusted her at the time, I'm not stupid.

why did the chicken cross the other side to get to the road?
Because chickens are goddamned morons.
king kong?
Enormous ape? I liked the movies, but the latest one was a bit bad. Though, my sister yelled at me for ruining the ending for her.
want to hookah?
Indeed I do, I had one yesterday, in fact, but I'd like another, and some company with it.
bulldog or pug dog?
Giant Rabbit.
east side or west side?
Southside, Baby.
name THAT river?
I hereby name it "This is not a river"
do you have a facebook?
Of course, and I even have Churba as my username. I already have P-fae and Bohemian on there, anyone else, just tell me who you are on the forums when I add you.
do you watch top chef?
Nope, but I did love Iron Chef.

what is a good cake to have at a tea party?
Buttercake, toasted Teacakes, or sweet Muffins. You want light cakes, not rich cakes like cheesecake.

what things do you contemplate late at night?
England, Salubi(Frequently), Protecting myself from her new pet Psycho(Rarely anymore, he's a pathetic Coward), Where I'm going in life, Beth(almost as frequently as Salubi), What I have to do the next day.

do you know how to jitterbug?
Yep, I jitterbug like nobody's business.

would you wear pink in public places?
Maybe, but probably not. And I don't go for that "Real Men wear Pink" bollocks, because if Real Men Wear Pink, Real Women Pee standing up. Men don't wear pink, and REAL men wear whatever the hell they want without worrying about it.

what is your favorite thing to grill?
Lamb chops, shish-kabobs or a good steak.

leana

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2009, 02:33:46 pm »
Do you think you are an honest person?
Do you think you know exactly who you are and why you do stuff the way you do?
Do you regret things you have said?
Do you regret things you have done?
Do you think i am asking these questions for a reason?
How would you like to have your life look like in ten years?
Would you believe i am asking random questions?
Is there anything you changed your mind upon in the last few....
weeks?
months?
years?
What is it you miss in life?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2009, 03:41:36 pm »
Do you think you are an honest person?
I wasn't before, but I saw what an utter scumbag I was, and I made the decision to change, and I did, so now I am, yes.
Do you think you know exactly who you are and why you do stuff the way you do?
Sometimes yes, and sometimes no, but does anyone, really?
Do you regret things you have said?
Of course, but mostly for the effects they had on other people.
Do you regret things you have done?
Yes, but much fewer things than most people think, almost nothing in fact, because what I've done made me into who I am today, and I like who I am, for the first time...well...ever.
Do you think i am asking these questions for a reason?
Maybe, but I'm Australian, not psychic, so I suppose I'll never know unless you tell me. The only question is if you will or not.
How would you like to have your life look like in ten years?
I'd like to be obscenely rich and famous, able to do whatever I liked, surrounded by my mates. But realistically, I'll probably be reasonably well of, 32 years old, standing in a metal tube pointing at exit doors to people who are steadfastly ignoring me and loving every minute of it, before I go home to a nice place, with someone I very much enjoy the company of.
Would you believe i am asking random questions?
No, because being a human, you cannot be truly random, as your experiences build patterns, biases and behaviors into you that over time and with enough data, are easily traceable, and thus, nothing you do is random.
Is there anything you changed your mind upon in the last few....
weeks?
I might not be going back to Australia in August, on the slim chance I can pull off a major slip of luck.
months?
That Giving up everything, including an obscene salary to go along with my dream job to follow salubi to England was a good idea.
years?
that I don't like red wine, that I wanted to be a bartender forever, that I'd never find real love, that I'll be a hopeless layabout forever.
What is it you miss in life?
Love, Happiness, Salubi, Australia, Beth, tim-tams, my mates, to name a few.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 07:47:49 pm »
how does roast pork loin marinated in red wine with volcano potatoes sound?
did i forget the sauteed zucchini slices?
gravy or au jus?
what is the most exotic food you can think of?
foreign or domestic?
does a big meal make you sleepy?
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 08:26:14 pm »
how does roast pork loin marinated in red wine with volcano potatoes sound?
Bloody fantastic, I'll be honest with you.
did i forget the sauteed zucchini slices?
I'm not sure, did you? Check in the fridge, might not have put them on yet.
gravy or au jus?
I'm a big fan of gravy. I remember, way back when I was in bar college, we would ajourn every day without fail to a pub nearby called "The Plough" and Get a pint, with a few massive bowls of chips and gravy, and have a communal lunch.
what is the most exotic food you can think of?
Roasted venusian, with a sauce made from the cooking juices, water from mars, and some gasses from Jupiter bubbled through it.
foreign or domestic?
Right now, it's all foreign to me.
does a big meal make you sleepy?
Not always, but sometimes. I don't generally eat enough to make myself sleepy.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 06:25:09 pm »
are you surprised I haven't asked any new q's in a while?

where you relieved you didn't have a million more q's to answer?

what is your favorite kind of pie?

do you like cheesecake?

what kind of cake should I serve at a long Island iced tea party?

Do you think it's a red neck thing to roast marshmallows on a rake?

Are you going to ask me some new q's in my truth thread now?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 06:50:22 am »
are you surprised I haven't asked any new q's in a while?
Not really, because you obviously had other things to do. After all, I would be remiss to suggest that Smiles were not in high demand other places than here.

where you relieved you didn't have a million more q's to answer?
Nope, I like questions. I tend to let them build up a bit before I answer, unless it's been a while since I was asked a few.
what is your favorite kind of pie?
Apple pie is always good, but really, any sweet fruit pie. Also, Meat pies. Americans and Brits don't understand the true wonder of a good meat pie - though I do remember, sitting in a room at the pentagon a few years back, eating meat pies and drinking coopers, both shipped in from Australia for the state of origin rugby match.

do you like cheesecake?
I love cheesecake. Truly, it is the queen of all cakes.

what kind of cake should I serve at a long Island iced tea party?
Considering the flavor of a Long Island Iced tea, you'd want a variety of sweet cakes, both cheesecakes and lighter cakes, tending towards fruit flavors.

Do you think it's a red neck thing to roast marshmallows on a rake?
Only if you don't clean the rake first, or if it's a plastic Rake. I call it efficient. But then again, I also burned myself eating a marshmallow that was still on fire while I was really drunk one time.

Are you going to ask me some new q's in my truth thread now?
I make no promises, but I'll do my best.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:54:57 am by Churba »

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 10:58:47 am »
actually yeah I made them sterilize it before putting the marshmallows on there. my cousin was just going to use the rake without sterilizing it first. ::) I'm sorry but grass mallows do not sound appetizing to me. ;D

do they sound appetizing to you?
have you ever seen the original dracula movies?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 11:37:40 am »
actually yeah I made them sterilize it before putting the marshmallows on there. my cousin was just going to use the rake without sterilizing it first. ::) I'm sorry but grass mallows do not sound appetizing to me. ;D
Nor anyone else!
do they sound appetizing to you?
Not at all. Bleah, grassmallows.
have you ever seen the original dracula movies?
Of course! Oh, and by the way, Dracula would kick Edward Cullen's Pasty, sparkly ass!

I'll admit, as a side note, I'm slightly melancholy right now. Salubi contacted me on MSN, and it was civil, but cold, and bittersweet. She told me she would be contacting me again in a rather nasty manner, though, it upset me rather a bit. Not tears and boohoos upset, but it was still quite hurtful.

leana

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 04:46:06 pm »
Churba...i just don't understand a few things...
So i'll just ask away...if thats okay?
anyways...how are you?
did you go to Salubi to visit her via this forum?
and did you go to Bohemian as well?
When did you visit them?
Are you still there?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:53:38 pm by leana »

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2009, 04:47:42 am »
Churba...i just don't understand a few things...
So i'll just ask away...if thats okay?
Please, feel free. If I can clarify at all, I'll be glad.
anyways...how are you?
I feel like shit, to be honest. Not enough sleep, mind going round in circles all night, and I'm still a bit down about the whole Salubi thing, after yesterday.
did you go to Salubi to visit her via this forum?
Not quite. It was a long time ago, propably late 2005 early 2006, when I started talking to salubi Via MSN, because we'd been chattering away on the old, old flipside forums like we tend to do, and I had a sleep schedule that roughly lined up with GMT/BST. So, after talking for a long time on MSN, we started talking on the phone, and then we fell in love. She came to Australia to meet me, I met her at the airport on September 19 2007 at 7:35 PM, and I'd kissed her for the first time by 7:37 PM. A week later, she moved into my house, and we lived together for the next nine months.

She had a bit of a hard time deciding if she should stay in Australia, or if she should go home to go to uni, I told her she should go to uni, and she encouraged me to follow - not that I needed much encouragement. She changed her Degree from Indonesian studies in London to Animal science, and then when faced with the decision of which university to go to, I encouraged her to go to Aberystwyth instead of newcastle, because even though I wouldn't be able to live in aberystwyth with her, it was the better school, and I loved her too much to see her compromise her education for me. Slightly before this, we'd spoken about and decided to get married - I even still have the ring.

In August, 2008, I came to england, but the week before that she'd started acting really wierd, and it only got worse over the next three weeks after that. To give you the cliffnotes version, at that three weeks, she went to uni, cheated on me, freaked out when I caught her out and broke up with me and has been putting me through hell ever since, and don't even get me started on that pathetic psycho scumbag from London she's picked up.

On second thoughts, if you want to hear about it, what the hell, it's your question to ask.
and did you go to Bohemian as well?
No, that came a bit later - he and Salubi were in the same town, and had met a few times already - I met up with him after everything went to shit with Salubi, Because she's also been spreading some really nasty stuff about me that isn't true, and thus, I can count the friends I have over here on less than one hand, with bohemian being one of them.
When did you visit them?
I didn't visit, so much as come over to get get married, become a citizen, and spend the rest of my life with her.
Are you still there?
Yes, but I will most likely be going home soon.

leana

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 06:48:22 am »
OMG....
That's awfull...You must be going trough hell...
I understand it could be nice to ventilate...
Would you like to do this by answering questions in here?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 10:13:30 am »
OMG....
That's awfull...You must be going trough hell...
Not to trivialize your experience, knowledge, sympathy and empathy, ma'am, you don't know the half of it - but that's mostly because That's the cliff-notes version. The long version includes all the fun stuff, like when her new boyfriend convinced her that I was stalking her with a fake facebook profile under the name of "Jessica Baum" - That was entirely his creation, after he got my password somehow(Salubi knew most of my passwords, you see, I'd made sure she'd memorized them back in australia - but I don't want to say she was willing giving it over or in any way complicit in this, because I'm not sure - but there are many ways he could have got it out of her) and used a spare e-mail account of mine to make an obviously fake profile, and added himself and Salubi.

Another incident was when I figured out about the diazepam, and that her behavior and physical symptoms lined up closely with the side effects of diazepam, and also she'd mentioned when I arrived, when I questioned her about her behavior that she was on "very strong drugs" and later said that she was "still on Diazepam" - I know, I'm stupid, it took me that long to work it out - but somehow the message and report I was putting around that was essentially a long winded version of "I'm concerned that Salubi Might be taking this drug, as she mentioned to me previously that she had it prescribed to her, and she should not be on it in the first place because of XYZ, and here's 12 pages of meticulous research to back up what I'm saying" somehow got twisted (either by her new psycho boyfriend or by her and then encouraged along that line by him - because everyone I spoke to, I was absolutely and meticulously clear in what I was saying) into "Salubi's a drug addict, and I'm the only one that can help her, you should make her get in contact with me"

I understand it could be nice to ventilate...
Rather, yes. I don't talk about it often anymore, because out of all the people I've spoken to about it, only 3 people have been sympathetic without putting her down, the rest all just go "What a bitch, what a bitch, she's horrible" so on, so fourth - which is not only tiresome, but I really don't like it, because it's not true - Salubi as I knew her, and as you all knew her, was a wonderful woman - as I said previously, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and considering that previous to her, my attitude of marriage was "a great way to lose half your stuff, gain a bevvy of new enemies and waste a lot of time to break your own heart" and considering that my trust in women bar five or so was all but zero, as I'd been in an abusive relationship before that, and I frankly didn't want to be in another relationship, at all.

Would you like to do this by answering questions in here?
Well, if you can put up with me occasionally ranting, raving, frothing or foaming, but mostly just giving the most honest and complete answers I can, I'd like that a lot. While I could stand to talk about it in private, also, that invariably ends in me boring people to tears with just a wall of text, where they can barely slip a word in edgewise.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2009, 10:38:22 am »
do you like my new siggy banner?

what is your favorite flavor icecream?

what would you do for a Klondike bar?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2009, 11:18:52 am »
do you like my new siggy banner?
Yeah, it's pretty cool. How long did it take you?

what is your favorite flavor icecream?
Mint chocolate, I love it.

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
What's a klondike bar? *Performs some quick google fu* Err....walk down to a bodega or something and buy one?

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2009, 10:22:12 pm »
well i spent maybe four to five hours putting it together. mostly cuz I'm not used to the paint program on this compy. :-\ if i had basic paint it woulda taken me about an hour tops. possibly not even that long.

a klondike bar is vanilla icecream in a chocolate shell that is a square shape. ;)

do you know I'm not really feeling very inquisitive tonight?

so instead word association:

Icecream

pudding

butterflies

pingpong

jello

jellybeans

bingo!

gumballs

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2009, 05:28:56 am »
well i spent maybe four to five hours putting it together. mostly cuz I'm not used to the paint program on this compy. :-\ if i had basic paint it woulda taken me about an hour tops. possibly not even that long.
It's still pretty awesome.

do you know I'm not really feeling very inquisitive tonight?
I do now!

so instead word association:

Icecream
Ben and Jerrys

pudding
Pie

butterflies
Stomach

pingpong
Pongo from Footrot Flats

jello
They call me mellow yellow.

jellybeans
Jellybelly

bingo!
Hall

gumballs
Footfalls.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 10:36:40 pm »
what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

first song to pop into your head??

*yawns*

what is the best way to fake sickness?

"top is made of the river bottom is made of the string-".....can you complete that phrase?

favorite Winnie the Pooh character?

goody goody gumdrops?

why is the pie all gone?

for that matter where's the rum?

is the hat edible?

leana

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 06:08:55 am »
I like love....and i like people who can talk about that one special person that makes them happy and causes them to cry....(unfortunatly)
No roses without needles....
Anywho...If you would like to pm...that's okay too...

And otherwise:
What made you fall in love with Salubi?
Do you have many friends back in Australia?
How did you find out she cheated on you?
Would you want her back if she would apologize for all the stuff and told you she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you?
Do you secretly hope for this to happen?
What did you do for a living back in Australia?

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 03:07:53 pm »
what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
To float and be cute.

first song to pop into your head??
Wierd Science by Oingo Boingo

*yawns*
You should nap.

what is the best way to fake sickness?
Don't fake the raspy voice or any of that, everyone does that. One way is to  make the call from your bathroom, claim to have eaten something that's made you sick and kept you up all night, and mid call, apologise fast and try to cover the microphone of the phone, and make throwing up noises while pouring something with a bit of mass, something lumpy but still quite fluid into the toilet, while making throwing up noises. Then apologize when you get back on the phone, spit into the toilet, whatever else you need to do to finish the performance.

"top is made of the river bottom is made of the string-".....can you complete that phrase?
No I can't, sorry.

favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
Probably Pooh himself. He didn't care if something was impossible, he'd try anyway, and when it failed, he'd just go "Oh well, let's try something else" and kept going.

goody goody gumdrops?
I suppose so, yes. To what do you refer?

why is the pie all gone?
Because it was tasty pie, and was eaten. Why waste pie?

for that matter where's the rum?
Probably went towards Smiles's Long island iced tea party.

is the hat edible?
That would depend entirely on how determined you are.

I like love....and i like people who can talk about that one special person that makes them happy and causes them to cry....(unfortunatly)
That's the risk you take though, isn't it? The person you let into your heart, who you give the ability to make you truly happy, also have the ability to easily hurt you, right down to your core, in ways and in places that don't heal easily, if at all.
No roses without needles....
More like railroad spikes in this case...
Anywho...If you would like to pm...that's okay too...
I will, because the full and honest answers to these questions are, while something I'm perfectly comfortable discussing in public, I shall decline to for reasons of good taste and Salubi's privacy.
And otherwise:
Prepare for incoming walls of text.

What made you fall in love with Salubi?
Salubi made me fall in love with Salubi.  We started talking and I was immediately blown away by everything about her - the way she used her words, her willingness to express herself, her openness and honesty, he sense of humor, Sharp wit, her intelligence, her willingness to listen, her opinions, her entire personality, her wonderful mind.
I fell in love with her by accident - I'd started talking to her not looking for romance or anything else, but just someone to talk to, and she was on my timezone as I was living it. Had Bohemian been online and she hadn't, I probably would have ended up talking to him, instead, and I wouldn't be sitting here as I am. But I also wouldn't have experienced All I did with her, and I wouldn't be the person I am today. It was her courage, faith and belief in me, and love that gave me the drive to pursue my dream of being a flight attendant.
I fell absolutely, utterly in love with her before I'd ever seen a photo, or ever heard her voice. It wouldn't have mattered in the slightest what she turned out to look like, I wasn't and am not in love with her looks - I was in love with her[/i]]her.
Do you have many friends back in Australia?
Yes, Many - Flight school mates, Scouting mates, Theatre mates, old school mates. I would say that my direct social network is a web of about 200 or so people, most of whom I keep in regular contact with, not including people I know through friends and so on.
How did you find out she cheated on you?
Well, I knew something was up before she actually cheated on me - Out of the blue, the woman who had spent the last year or two unafraid to voice her fears that I might find someone better than her out of the blue, just before she goes away to university, that she Wouldn't be hurt if I slept with someone else while she was away, giving me full permission to do so - which I thoroughly declined, and stuck to despite more than one chance to do otherwise.

There was something that occurred in the interim that occurred that I won't speak of here, at the point where she came back for a day or two - the only point during this whole 11 month story that she's acted like the Salubi I knew and loved, and coincidentally the only period of time she'd said "I love you" since I got here and sounded like she meant it - but then the final straw that made me confront her about it was later, when she'd come back from Uni while her school was on holidays, and I twigged to someone on her facebook referring to her as his "Mrs" and the way he was talking when he left some messages - also, she'd basically made no effort to contact me over the past few weeks(well, pretty much since she'd gone to university), and whenever I did manage to get in contact, she was evasive, and outright lied about things more than once.

I was stressed out, depressed, confused and hurt with what was going on(Both specifically between us and in general) and how she was treating me, and I snapped. I stopped being passive, and actively looked into it - however, I got off on the wrong foot, and did something I'm really not proud of - I obtained his password and broke into his(the london boy's) facebook, at which point I discovered that he'd changed his relationship status to "In a relationship" some weeks before, and there were quite a few salacious messages going back and fourth between them in his inbox, and the kicker - A pending relationship request to add Salubi as his girlfriend.

At that point, I confronted her about it, and she admitted to kissing him, but told me that she wasn't dating him, though he wanted to, and a few other things - as well as accusing me of hacking into her facebook. Close, but not quite - I knew her password, but I didn't touch her facebook, I thought about going into it, but I decided against it. She also broke up with me at this point.
Also, she blocked me on facebook(claiming she'd deleted it), and accepted his relationship request. She also went down to London at that point to be with him, telling me she'd gone to Aberystwyth to tell him that she didn't want to be with anyone right now(which I suspected was a lie, but I couldn't immediately confirm until point number 3) - However, Salubi is a terrible liar, and missed a few points that immediately told me what was going on.
1)Her friend supposedly lived in the university Halls at Aberystwyth. Why would she be there over holidays, and also, how could she be staying there during a period where everyone had been emptied out of halls to be shifted about?

2)Why would he be in Aberystwyth when holidays were on, and nobody was there?

3)I run a pretty good firewall on my computer, that keeps track of all incoming connections, identifies them, and logs them. When she lied to me about I knew she hadn't, as she contacted me Via MSN and was telling me the aforementioned lies via that medium. The only problem - For someone supposedly staying with a friend in Aberystwyth, the only incoming MSN connection I had at the exact time I was talking to her was coming not from Aberystwyth, but from London.

And that is how I found her out, though foolishly at points, I followed my heart instead of my head, and belived her when she said she wasn't with anyone, instead of following my head, which was screaming "SHE'S LYING AND YOU KNOW IT FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING THIS SHIT?"

Would you want her back if she would apologize for all the stuff and told you she wanted to send the rest of her life with you?
To be honest? Propably not. I still love her as much as I ever did, but I trust her about as much as I trust a hunger-crazed fox in a Henhouse full of chooks not to eat said chooks. I gave her a chance at Easter to tell me the truth, without consequences, offering that we go on as friends, and after subtly stating that I already knew the truth, she sat there, looked me in the eye, and lied through her teeth. I will admit, I did play up a bit, and exaggerated my emotions somewhat(once it became clear that fifteen minutes had gone by without a word of truth coming out of her mouth) to see what it would take to get a reaction out of her, and the only time she reacted to anything I said, at all - Was when I noted that she had lied, or suggested that she'd done something wrong, at which point she went into a fit of rage and was cursing me while threatening to leave and never talk to me again.
On top of this, consider that to even get her first to talk to me and then to agree to come meet me in the first place, I'd had to beg her forgiveness to the point of humiliating myself, and do you know what for?

I committed a horrible crime. Admittedly, I slipped up and accidentally mentioned something about Facebook, and she said that she'd deleted her Facebook, and I pointed out that this was a lie, and how I knew this. That's right - I had to Beg forgiveness for pointing out that she'd lied to me, to her face, and in a manner that was in no way impolite or offensive.

In time, I might come to trust her again, and maybe then I'd consider it, but right now, after the way she's treated me, I'm not even comfortable with her touching me, let alone being in a relationship with her. She Drove me into a breakdown, and nearly utterly destroyed me - I'm not proud to say, but I'll be honest about it - she fucked me over so badly and hurt me so much that I actively considered suicide multiple times, sitting there on my bed with a bottle of pills in my hand - The only reason I didn't was because I was reminded of my Cousin, who killed himself over a woman, and how that both effected everyone, and didn't help anything. I flushed the pills down the toilet later in the night of the third or fourth time it occurred, and pretty much battered myself for being so stupid, before resorting the following night, I am not proud to admit, to my old method of sorting myself out when my depression got that bad - Going out, Getting really drunk, and picking a fight with the biggest guy I could find.

Do you secretly hope for this to happen?
Despite the above answer - Yes. There is an enormous Salubi shaped hole in my life and in my being - my world, life, thoughts and heart were entirely centered on this woman for the better part of four years.
Also, as I've mentioned elsewhere on the site, Salubi has undergone a curious, disturbingly rapid personality shift of Phineas Gage proportions, not only once, but shifting before I got here, shifting back when she acted normally for a few days,  and then shifting again when she got back to uni after that - Tigers don't change their stripes without help, let alone change them, change back, and then change them again.

Also, a weird thing at the time she acted normal - when she greeted me on the day she saw me at that time, it was like it was the first time she'd seen me in a long time - pretty much exactly as I'd expected she'd greet me when I arrived in this country a month after she left Australia - unlike when I actually arrived, when she was all but emotionless. Sure, she smiled, and hugged, but the hug was like she was unwilling to do so, and the smile never reached her eyes.
What did you do for a living back in Australia?
I was in hospitality from the age of sixteen, and I've done a number of jobs, but just before I left Australia, I'd been a flight attendant, and I'd worked in a petrol station - However, I did turn down a massive offer from a new airline in Australia to be both a flight attendant and a "Face" as I would have been one of the first Flight attendants on the airline - just so I could come over here, to be with Salubi.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 12:39:27 pm »
do you like pina coladas?

don't plot holes suck?

what's the name of your favorite pub?

Thank you for flying sleepy airways. Watch your step on the way to the bar.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »
do you like pina coladas?
Love them, they're fantastic.
don't plot holes suck?
Sometimes they're ignorable, but when you can't ignore them, they suck something severe.
what's the name of your favorite pub?
In Australia, my favorite was The Victory, but it burned down, and over here, my favorite is "The Smokestack", a dirty rock and blues bar out this way, tucked away behind a simple door, a sign, and a plain set of stairs.

Thank you for flying sleepy airways. Watch your step on the way to the bar.
Oh lord, I don't have to do a Safety Demo, do I?

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2009, 08:58:40 pm »
don't like safety demo's?

do you like your meat still mooing?

where's the beef?

what's for dinner?

what did you think of when you first woke up today?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2009, 10:27:46 pm »
do you want to do a safety demo?

shouldn't that be taken care of by the video tape?

the pilots should not be allowed anything to drink but caffeine perhaps?

is your seat belt buckled?

this is your captain speaking please prepare for take off on the first sleepy time airlines flight.

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2009, 05:33:45 am »
don't like safety demo's?
Never have, but it's got to be done even though no bastard ever pays attention, so I just grin and bear it.

do you like your meat still mooing?
Not in the literal sense, no, I think I would find that slightly offputting.

where's the beef?
In the fridge, of course.

what's for dinner?
Most likely Lamb Korma.

what did you think of when you first woke up today?
Salubi. It's been a while, but I'm still not quite over the habit of rolling over and patting about to see if she's got up yet - even though she normally had, she's an early riser. After that, Parrots.

do you want to do a safety demo?
Not particularly, No, but I will if I have to.

shouldn't that be taken care of by the video tape?
It normally is, we're not doing much more than pointing out exits and demonstrating equipment these days.

the pilots should not be allowed anything to drink but caffeine perhaps?
You say that like they don't already. Hey, What seperates Flight attendants from the lowest form of life on earth? The cockpit door. *rimshot*

is your seat belt buckled?
I don't have a seat-belt, love, I've got a full harness.

this is your captain speaking please prepare for take off on the first sleepy time airlines flight.
And if we go down, you're stuffed, because you'll all be asleep.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2009, 05:46:23 pm »
shouldn't that be in the safety demo?

what is your pirate name?

IF you were a pirate would you be the captain, the first mate, a crew man, or a wench?

do you get sea sick?
do you get air sick?
How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:51:29 pm by Smiles »

Churba

• Passion Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2009, 06:28:11 pm »
shouldn't that be in the safety demo?
Nah, wouldn't want to scare people, or else they'd never get to sleep.

what is your pirate name?
Dread Pirate Flint.

IF you were a pirate would you be the captain, the first mate, a crew man, or a wench?
I'd be the Captain, but I wouldn't just arse about in my cabin with the wench, I'd pull my weight, and then spend the rest of the time in my cabin with the wench.

do you get sea sick?
Not really, no, I'd be a rather poor surfer if I did. You'd be able to figure out where I surfed by the long, slightly smelly trail in the water.
do you get air sick?
No, but I do know one woman, got through her training, graduated flight school, and on her maiden voyage, discovered that if she flew more than once a day, she got really, really airsick, to the point of incapacitation. To be fair, she persevered till after I'd left for different pastures, but took a medical severance in the end.
How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I don't know, propably about four or five, maybe six at the very outside? I can ask if you want.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2009, 07:03:21 pm »
wow yo guys are making me feel kinda slow.

I mean you didn't know I didn't learn how to ride my bike untill I was 11, right?