Author Topic: Flipside Roleplay (OOC/Sign-up)  (Read 52268 times)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
Re: Flipside Roleplay (OOC/Sign-up)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 01:09:31 pm »
I'm going away for a few days, so I was hoping someone would just get Marrik and then I could dissapear, and then when I get back on saturday/sunday we can arrange something.

Forgive me for cutting it so short, I hope I can get an answer, maybe post a few more posts before I go to bed.

Is it "in my debt" or "in your debt" ? O.o
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 01:24:24 pm by Chag4 »
Awkward hugs are my speciality.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Easter is gonna be great!Heard he will Rise Again!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2009, 07:43:09 pm »
heh well it's still awesome Keaoden ;D :-* her "curiosity" got the best of her. and she really wasn't going anywhere just away. I think it'll be good for her. ;D

Just loving it! :-*
let's sit and chat a while and see if I don't make you smile .;)

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 10:07:11 pm »
I'm glad you like it Smiles. Esseme is sure going to be a fun character to watch grow throughout this whole story. By far she is my favorite right now. Next to Raxis-X-Kish thing. I'm still on the fence with Lu-ulianne. Not really sure about her at all.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 10:15:54 am »
thanks^_^ :-*

I can't wait to see how far i can go with her. i mean miss priss becoming a thief... it'll be interesting indeed. ;D

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2009, 12:34:12 pm »
Name: Pratham
Appearance: He always wears his armor *his old "shell"*
But if for some reason he has to take it off, he has yellow eyes, and short brown hair, with a very agile, but muscular build. He stands at about 5'10"
Oddity: He is still learning about human physical sensations, pain please etc... As well as a few emotions, that were not in his construct mind.
Generally carried items: His armor, and 2 customized rapiers. Coin purses.
Weapons: 2 customized rapiers, enchanted permanently with the flesh reaver (yay for magic I made up >.>, it's an enchantment that eats through organic matter, flesh, bone, animal hides, vines etc...)
Special Item: His Armor and weapons, they were once part of his body, he feels strong connection to them, and is extremely protective of them. His rapier's sheaths are in his armor, so when his weapons are sheathed they can not be seen. The Hilts match the decor of the armor.
Special Skill: He is an extremely talented assassin, and fighter. Due to the magical experimentation, he still does not have to eat, sleep, or breathe. (Although he does, to both fit in, and because the experience is new for him.)
Bio: Pratham was originally an animated suit of armor, designed for assassination missions, and to guard his master. After a couple of months, his master grew tired, of his life alone with an emotionless suit of armor, so spent many nights to give the construct, emotion, and a mind of it's own, so he would finally have a companion. After months of experimentation the old sorcerer had succeeded, but at the cost of his own life.
For days the construct wandered around, without an identity or any idea of what to do. He wandered right into a gathering of the phalanx, who helped him realize what and who he was, and even gave him his name, even though he was the product of an illegal experimentation. Soon after he left them to complete his new goal, to become human.
After a year and a half of searching Pratham found a sorcerer who was willing to attempt this feat of magic, and after another half of a year of trying, the experiment was a success, mostly. The sorcerer claimed, "you are better than human, you are the ultimate hunter and assassin! Never sleeping, never eating, you don't make noise of breathing!" Pratham was not pleased with the trick from this sorcerer. "How am I able to call myself human without major human functions!" he raged, and slew the weakened sorcerer. Soon after Pratham realized his folly, and that he was as human as he could probably get.
Now in his brand new body he searches to feel everything that he once could not. He tries to keep his emotions in check however, still feeling like a construct, always serious.

Is the town everybody is in Just a thief's guild? or is there a more residential inn, in the town.

Edit: just a small thing I forgot when writing this out originally; under the special item section.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:58:49 pm by Pozf »
'Science is on the march. Don't get in its way.'

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2009, 04:58:57 pm »
Hey, Keaoden!
I figured we have to make some reason for Lu to be interrested in Marrik.
She is good at seeing who are powerfull and/or important, but being so interrested in Marrik would take more.
I figure she has a slight crush on him also, but she did feel as if she had seen him before, and I figure that would be a good excause.
She studied with an assasin before, so I was thinking maybe the thieves hired him for something once or more times while she was with him. He'd probably ask her to stay in her room while they discussed and stuff  because they were important people.
I had this picture of the seen in my mind, that some people had come, maybe someone else pretended to be the lord of thieves while Marrik came in disguise as one of their guards and companions, and Lu would spy on them, but probably notice the spokesman most and therefore not realizing where she had seen Marrik before.
I don't know how careful Marrik would be about letting people know who he was, but I just had that scene in my mind, and wondered what you thought.
I'd like some minor connection just to give Lu more reason to be interrested. If she isn't it would be hard to involve her with the other people in the story because of her personality, so we do need something that makes her want to be around them.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2009, 07:20:38 pm »
i have a scene in my head too been playing it out all day at work. i hope I get to do it ;D :-*

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2009, 07:24:37 pm »
Ya know its scary Chag, thats exactly the kind of thing Marrik would do, and it sounds reasonable enough. Run with it.

And Pozf didn't you have another character already lying around?

Hmm, we'll see Smiles, whatever it is sounds fun.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2009, 07:25:25 pm »
Yea but I scrapped him a while back, is this one no good?

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2009, 07:56:44 pm »
Well hes okay, its just I had something similar in mind for later on in the story.
Hmm, hes approved though I am a little unsure how you're going to play him.

Pozf

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • What is a man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:06 pm »
If you want me to I can switch him out so your story will play the way you wanted it. I have plenty of other characters to choose from, and I'd rather not mess around with your plans.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 08:04:23 pm by Pozf »

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2009, 08:08:57 pm »
i wonder what will happen when Marrik meets Esseme ;D

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2009, 07:59:04 pm »
If you want me to I can switch him out so your story will play the way you wanted it. I have plenty of other characters to choose from, and I'd rather not mess around with your plans.

Great now you got me wondering what those other characters are.

Not a whole lot really, unless there's something real special about her, then Jinzo is the one Esseme will be most involved with.

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2009, 08:06:18 pm »
I'm trying to tell if Raxis should stir awake now or later... Maybe now.
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2009, 08:12:03 pm »
Not a whole lot really, unless there's something real special about her, then Jinzo is the one Esseme will be most involved with.
Well she is the true heir to lots and lots of money. Worth safekeeping.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2009, 09:47:17 pm »

Great now you got me wondering what those other characters are.

but yo don't see the scene in my head in the training room ... I'll pm you and see what you think.;)

charles

• Harem Master
  • LAWNMOWER MASACRE
    • MSN Messenger - charles_wilkinson@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • google profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:36 am »
Are we presuming that I'm taken back to "base" to rest the night and we all wake up in the morning?  Or is our undead companion still looking to finish some business?
CLAN OF THE CATS IS MAKING A COMEBACK! JUNE 8th.  BE THERE!

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2009, 09:06:01 am »
I hav eno idea, but it seems like Marrik won't let Lu-ulianne go before he has settled matters. She would prefer him owing her a favour that she could use if in serious trouble, but I'm not sure Marrik would risk owing her something unknown, that might not be too good for him.
So he'll probably keep her untill he has settled matters, and who knows how long that will take.

Also, if he does let her go owing her a favour, I doubt Lu will be able to keep away, and will probably hang out in places she thinks he might pop up in, just to get to observe. xD

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2009, 10:50:34 am »
Are we presuming that I'm taken back to "base" to rest the night and we all wake up in the morning?  Or is our undead companion still looking to finish some business?

I'll be leaving soon...

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2009, 01:33:46 pm »
I hav eno idea, but it seems like Marrik won't let Lu-ulianne go before he has settled matters. She would prefer him owing her a favour that she could use if in serious trouble, but I'm not sure Marrik would risk owing her something unknown, that might not be too good for him.
So he'll probably keep her untill he has settled matters, and who knows how long that will take.

Also, if he does let her go owing her a favour, I doubt Lu will be able to keep away, and will probably hang out in places she thinks he might pop up in, just to get to observe. xD

So what like a stalker?  :P

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2009, 01:43:27 pm »

So what like a stalker?  :P

Something like that.
But she does spend a lot of time observing her victims, and she probably wouldn't call that stalking. So I doubt Lu will think of it as stalking, but it is indeed something alike that.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2009, 07:39:18 pm »
I hope esseme gets to sleep soon. i'm looking forward to the next day already! ;D

*awaits Keoden's post patiently.* plus then I'll be able to interact more^_^

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2009, 12:36:13 am »
Heh, Esseme is going to hate Marrik.  ;D Hes such a horrible prankster to recruits. Just ask Raxis, he'll never live down that Pink hair incident. Kish won't let him.

And Charles that another thing, how did Raxis come to be part of the thieves guild? You don't have to answer now just be thinking about should parts of his past with them come up.

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2009, 12:44:26 am »
I'm going with Malic has to be somewhere else in 2 days meaning Vadaan can go in and talk to the guy he needs to (and get out) without facing him.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2009, 12:53:21 am »
Malic can be anywhere he wants to be, so yes Nightwraith, hes somewhere else.

And Grr at you Smiles, I didn't want to have this happen so early on, but since its so dark in the room it'll work.

Smiles

• Nymphomaniac!!
    • View Profile
    • AnimeCentral
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2009, 01:33:50 am »
 ;D heh I didn't mean to ruin your plans I was hoping soemone outside the room might hear the screams and come running. I like how it's playing out though .:D :-*  she's scared out of her skull and if anything big did happen she might think she dreamt it or something. lol it took me a better part of three hours to work on that dream though. :-X

NightWraith

• Forbidden Fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2009, 02:26:28 am »
Malic can be anywhere he wants to be, so yes Nightwraith, hes somewhere else.

Well I'd like to avoid any kind of Vadaan-Malic direct (ie face to face) confrontation at the moment (as I'd originally envisaged this to be a simple Vadaan vs Zakkah encounter)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2009, 06:16:10 am »
Ehm, Lu was originally planning on going home though... unless I'm really confused, it should be in that town, close to on of the walls, far form the main street, where there is almost no people in the streets and stuff, to be specific.
But it's okay, I'll go home tomorrow, then I'll show you her change inpersonality depending on who she is with, just so you can understand her a little.

Keaoden Silverstride

• Cage Dancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2009, 07:22:01 pm »
Ehm, Lu was originally planning on going home though... unless I'm really confused, it should be in that town, close to on of the walls, far form the main street, where there is almost no people in the streets and stuff, to be specific.
But it's okay, I'll go home tomorrow, then I'll show you her change inpersonality depending on who she is with, just so you can understand her a little.

Well that works, I guess her house would be off or on the outer areas. But how could she turn down a free stay at a nice inn  ;)

Chag4

• Kinky
  • PM of awkwardness
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2009, 09:40:51 am »
Well, she prefers her own boring and less comfortable home. It's private, and who knows what ambushes might be in some random inn.
Paranoia.