Author Topic: Chapter index spelling errors  (Read 3921 times)

Enkida

• Collared Pet
    • View Profile
    • Baldur's Gate Portraits
Chapter index spelling errors
« on: July 12, 2009, 03:19:08 am »
I was just going through the archives, and all the mistakes were starting to bug me.  So I thought I'd list them here in case anyone ever decides to go through the site and update-o.

look here

Chapter 2:
Enter Bernadette: A brilliant young swordswoman, who dreams of becoming a knight. She also happens to have a connection to Maytag... which helps when there's a dangerous psycho on the loose, who wants to make Maytag his own personal pet!

Chapter 3:
Maytag & Bernadette receive an invitation to see the Knights, and Crest tags along. Although women aren't normally allowed to join the knighthood, Bernadette still dreams of joining them. It looks as though her dreams are about to become reality... but not without paying a toll.

Bernadette's Sword Style: It's known as "The Split Rose." This style utilizes two swords for pure defense, with the focus on parrying and counter-attacking the enemy. Therefore, it is worthless to a soldier or mercenary, and best used by a bodyguard.

Chapter 4:
Maytag whisks Crest away on a hot date, much to his surprise. But Crest still has trouble forming sentences when her shapely form is anywhere close to his field of vision. It won't be much of a date if Maytag is the one doing all the talking!

But... Maytag has a plan. She seems to want to help Crest learn to express himself and be more comfortable around women. Will her plan be disrupted when an old flame crosses their path?

Chapter 6:
Umber is a stage performer, sort of like Maytag only with less jokes and more scantily clad erotic dancing. So naturally, you'd figure she and May have a history. Crest figures this too, and with a surprising new-found courage he goes to pump her for information.

Maytag has a boyfriend... and Crest is dying to find out who it is. He wants to see with his own eyes what kind of man May is cheating on...

more later :)
2 kids = no more comics, but you can still find me doing BG portraits now and then