Author Topic: The Truth is not Cake!  (Read 106078 times)

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vanslanzerdfanel
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - van_slanzer_de_fanel
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
Re: The Truth is not Cake!
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2010, 11:34:43 pm »
Being the skilled chef you are, is there anything you prefer to cook over others?

Any favorites?

Anything that should die in the pit of fire at Mt. Doom?
You have found a well. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it's just an ordinary well.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
  • There is no coincidence only hitsuzen.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2010, 11:43:09 pm »
Being the skilled chef you are, is there anything you prefer to cook over others? Yes there is.

Any favorites? pasta dishes.

Anything that should die in the pit of fire at Mt. Doom? you mean besides my lying cheating ex? the people who created weapons of mass destruction and possibly the idiot who stole my laptop. (not so sure about the last one though)
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2010, 11:45:36 pm »
While I agree with all your answers (especially for the lying cheating ex, you deserve better) I meant in terms of food that you have been required to cook.
You have found a well. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it's just an ordinary well.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2010, 11:52:57 pm »
While I agree with all your answers (especially for the lying cheating ex, you deserve better) I meant in terms of food that you have been required to cook.
ah well hollandaise can be a bitch of a sauce to make.  or any cream/milk based sauce. but as long as i have all necessary ingredients most things i've made have been edible if not delicious. oh wait i forgot the weird  mexican  corn soup from that one international class that i screwed up cuz i followed the directions to literally...
Popples eat people for breakfast every other Thursday. if you don't know what a popple is watch out or you may get eaten!

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2010, 11:55:08 pm »
Followed the directions too literally. I would have really fubared it then.

Any anime you think I should have in my collection ( don't worry if I have it already)?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2010, 12:04:17 am »
Followed the directions too literally. I would have really fubared it then.

Any anime you think I should have in my collection ( don't worry if I have it already)?
hrmmmm... think think i need to ponder this some more and i'll get back to ya.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2010, 12:16:23 am »
Ponder away. I'm always looking for things I should add to my collection.

Is my desire to cast evil things (like Spongebob) into the pit of fire at Mt. Doom a bit much?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2010, 12:20:02 am »
Ponder away. I'm always looking for things I should add to my collection.

Is my desire to cast evil things (like Spongebob) into the pit of fire at Mt. Doom a bit much?
no casting completely fictional characters into the very real volcano is an expected standard....

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2010, 12:29:41 am »
Onto technology,

Any device (real) that you'd like to have?

Is it modern or retro?

Depending on that answer, is there any device from the other catagory you'd like to own?

What about imaginary, or not yet invented devices?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2010, 12:40:46 am »
Onto technology,

Any device (real) that you'd like to have? besides a Working BETA player? I'd love a Wii.

Is it modern or retro? well beta is kinda old and Wiis modern. hrm... we should get some new controllers for Smiles' Atari.

Depending on that answer, is there any device from the other category you'd like to own? see above

What about imaginary, or not yet invented devices? an instant transporter and a thought reading typewriter/computer.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2010, 08:47:23 pm »
Have you pondered my anime question sufficiently yet? No rush, just curious.

Any scifi series you haven't seen but you want to?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2010, 09:01:40 pm »
Have you pondered my anime question sufficiently yet? No rush, just curious.
hrmm.... to own? fairy tail! and if you like cooking anime Cooking Master Boy. i could prolly think of others though.

Any scifi series you haven't seen but you want to?
yes i would like to see Doctor Who doctors 1-9 plus the most recent. Fringe  season 1 and prolly others that i just don't remember atm.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2010, 09:10:09 pm »
Ah, I haven't really watched any Doctor Who, though I mean to. Only watched an episode or two of Fringe, though I wanted to see more.

Eating reese's, want one?

Would you believe what I have to go through to hide them from my brother?

Why is it that there are some many good scifi series, but for fantasy we have almost nothing?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2010, 09:27:25 pm »
Ah, I haven't really watched any Doctor Who, though I mean to. Only watched an episode or two of Fringe, though I wanted to see more.

Eating reese's, want one? yes GAWD yes!

Would you believe what I have to go through to hide them from my brother? i suppose i would prolly the same kinda thing we go through to hide cookies from dad.

Why is it that there are some many good scifi series, but for fantasy we have almost nothing? but there's the thing there are fantasy series but they are mostly scifi mix. true fantasy series are usually comedies.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:26 pm »
If transporters were figured out, I'd send you one. Of course, if transporters were figured out, I'd probably not be sitting here right now.

When you grill, charcoal or propane?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2010, 09:57:48 pm »
If transporters were figured out, I'd send you one. Of course, if transporters were figured out, I'd probably not be sitting here right now.  true that. i would be somewhere else myself.

When you grill, charcoal or propane? charcoal all the way. icky gas grills lack that certain flavor..

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2010, 10:54:56 pm »
Indeed. I poke fun at our grillmaster whenever the anime club gets together for a barbeque, but it isn't his fault the place we meet at only has propane.

So, if transporters were figured out, where would you be?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2010, 10:59:11 pm »
Indeed. I poke fun at our grillmaster whenever the anime club gets together for a barbeque, but it isn't his fault the place we meet at only has propane.

So, if transporters were figured out, where would you be? right now? east coast hanging with my girls. or out with other friends. so many people i would love to visit but just don't have the time/money. mind you transporters wpuld be best if you didn't have to pay anything to use them....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 11:00:46 pm by Sister Aluicious »

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2010, 11:35:58 pm »
Indeed, transporters can't be very expensive for us to make the most use of them.

Why is it so hard for me to come up with questions that don't involve the gutter? I really do want to ask non-gutter questions, you know.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2010, 11:44:31 pm »
Indeed, transporters can't be very expensive for us to make the most use of them.

Why is it so hard for me to come up with questions that don't involve the gutter? I really do want to ask non-gutter questions, you know. *shrugs* because you can ask  gutter questions here?

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2010, 12:02:13 am »
Maybe. This place does sort of encourage those thoughts. Such as the interesting discussion in the sex thread right now.

Of course, that's why this place is so fun.

I should just go through other threads and pull questions from them.

What did you think of Wheel of Time 12? (don't remember if we discussed it)

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2010, 12:22:26 am »
Maybe. This place does sort of encourage those thoughts. Such as the interesting discussion in the sex thread right now. indeed

Of course, that's why this place is so fun. absolutely

I should just go through other threads and pull questions from them. you could. you could also ask any q's I've asked you

What did you think of Wheel of Time 12? (don't remember if we discussed it) It was good. could tell at some points that it was a diff writer though. i missed Jordan's style of writing. and of course the plot thickens as always. and now we wait for 13...

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2010, 12:25:55 am »
Yeah, I could tell, too. But I prefer it that way, rather than him trying to copy Jordan's style.

What do you think the world would be like if we were still allow to wear swords?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2010, 01:08:06 am »
Yeah, I could tell, too. But I prefer it that way, rather than him trying to copy Jordan's style. agreed

What do you think the world would be like if we were still allowed to wear swords? we sure as hell wouldn't need guns or less of them anyway. might be a more respectable place actually. might be just as bad as it is now or maybe more violent who knows?

Oddball

• Nymphomaniac!!
  • Me the 13th Duke of Wymbourne are they quite mad!
    • MSN Messenger - oddballsco@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - oddball24sco
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
    • Email
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2010, 02:42:25 am »
If you were to storm a castle would you build a wooden Badger?
What good is dreaming it if you don't actually do it?.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2010, 09:12:02 pm »
If you were to storm a castle would you build a wooden Badger?
i would unless i thought the owners of the castle hated badgers.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2010, 11:11:40 pm »
Since I have vampires on the brain, I shall steal your own question and ask you the same.

Would you want to become a vampire?

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2010, 11:26:26 pm »
Since I have vampires on the brain, I shall steal your own question and ask you the same. at least they aren't eating your brains!

Would you want to become a vampire? eh I've thought about it can be quite tempting though i don't dig the immortal thing. i don't think i would mind the rest too much. sunlight can be painful and cause cancer. I've always been intrigued by the needing to survive by drinking blood and how the vampires deal with urges. and which ones become true monsters because of this and which ones attempt to keep consciences.

Van Slanzar de Fanel

• Erotic
    • View Profile
    • Fanelia Online
    • Email
« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2010, 11:42:12 pm »
Indeed, that is one of the most interesting parts, those who become monsters and those that try to retain some humanity.

Really, immortality bothers you more than drinking blood?

Out of all the books and movies you've seen, what represents vampires the best.

Sister Aluicious

• Eternal Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 30, 2010, 11:53:29 pm »
Indeed, that is one of the most interesting parts, those who become monsters and those that try to retain some humanity.

Really, immortality bothers you more than drinking blood? yep. cuz after all some humans drink goats blood and snakes blood and such so drinking blood kinda intrigues me. though would you actually miss eating real food? i'd hate that. and i may not have a death wish but see no point in living past the rest of my family/friends and watching the world get more horribly corrupt and ugly.

Out of all the books and movies you've seen, what represents vampires the best?  i really like interview with a vampire; but then there may just be different types of vamps just as there are different races of human. survival of the fittest and all that. i really should read dracula. 
 .......but the day vampires start looking like a 1st grade art project gone wrong would be the day i'd lose all respect for the creatures.