Author Topic: Anime!  (Read 21091 times)

Blue Dragon

• Slave Groupie
  • Stepping in a Slide Zone...
    • View Profile
    • Cerulean Dreams Graphics
    • Email
Re: Anime!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2010, 12:05:51 am »
what's your fave anime?

Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Sailor Moon (don't knock it!), Princess Mononoke, Millennium Actress, Paprika, Howl's Moving Castle, Lupin the III, Full Metal Alchemist (haven't seen Brotherhood yet, but it looks promising.)

how many series have you seen?

too many to name...probably around 10-12Shoot! I forgot Gundum Wing up there....

how many anime movies? I lost count, around 20? Or so?

What series would you never watch again?

The last series of Sailor Moon. It sucked: the manga was so much better.

what is your favorite anime Genre?

I dunno, Seinen, Shojyo, or anything fantasy.

Do you prefer Manga to Anime?

Manga. I can appreciate the hard work the mangaka does, and for some reason, anime now is just...not as interesting. If they're based on a manga series, they tend to have filler, and even if they don't, anime costs so much, it's less accessible than manga (I feel.) Unless it's older and not as popular and they put the whole series out for like $30

how much Anime/Manga do you own?

A lot. Several series and stand-alone movies.

do you watch Hentai? Occassionally. It's okay for a laugh (I usually don't watch it to get off.)

Do you like Yaoi? Depends. I don't mind guy-on-guy, but when it's this massive tangled love story, I get bored. If they're just a couple and it's no thing (or if it's crazy like CLAMP's Rg Veda, that's fine.)

or Yuri? Meh, it's okay. Again, I don't mind if it's not the main focus of the story. I mean, if it's a major part, that's fine, but when the whole story's a romance. Blah! I want some action (which is why Flipside is so awesome. I get my fill of both ;) )

Ryuu

• Experimental
  • I like robot ninja chocolate monkeys!
    • MSN Messenger - r_y_u_u@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2011, 04:59:56 pm »
well i'm not a big one for anime anymore, but i used to watch a lot
favorite series: Deathnote
how many series have i seen: no idea, more than 5, but less than 20
what series would i never watch again: yugioh gx (didn't watch much of it the first time around)
favorite genre:no idea
manga or anime: MANGA, i read it all the time and currently have about 10 series i read on a regular basis with more completed and a few abandoned
how much manga/anime do i own: not much, spirited away, sky blue, a few SCRyED dvds, dethnote manga boxset. i read/watch online to keep up with japanise releases and can't afford to buy much
do i watch henati: no, seen some in the past
yaoi/yuri: it's all about the story

Flipside desktops, knock yourself out.
now with more pictures!

Pwncho

• Harem Master
  • The bedsheet ghost
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 12:55:42 am »
Been watching "Claymore" recently, as it was on netflix.

Not too bad.
Mercury or bust

Daris

• Red Light Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 08:39:14 am »
What is your favorite Anime?:
It's pretty tough to actually 'choose' a favorite anime... as such, I would prefer to leave this blank. 

How many series have you seen?:
I never kept count.

How many Anime movies?:
Eh, at least two...

What series would you never watch again?:
Too many to count...

What is your favorite anime Genre?:
Mecha, no questions asked.

Do you prefer Manga to Anime?:
Both.

How much Anime/Manga do you own?:
Not entirely sure, are Anime Games included as well?

Do you watch Hentai?:
No, I do not WATCH Hentai... Reading is a different matter entirely.

Do you like Yaoi?
Real Men Ride Eachother.
or Yuri?
...Yes?...

Blackest_Eyes

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 02:53:31 am »
what's your fave anime?
It's pretty close between Eve no Jikan, Haibane Renmei and Planetes.
how many series have you seen?
About a 100
how many anime movies?
About 25
What series would you never watch again?
Green Green, horrible, horrible series.
what is your favorite anime Genre?
I watch a lot of both Scifi and Romance
Do you prefer Manga to Anime?
It really depends on the type of series. If it's romance I often prefer the manga, with action-type series I prefer anime.
how much Anime/Manga do you own?
I have about 50 volumes of manga, and only a boxset of Haibane Renmei as my anime.
Do you watch Hentai?:
Most animated hentai is really bad (so yeah I did watch some), so I mostly just read doujins nowadays.
Do you like Yaoi?
No.
or Yuri?
I'm still waiting for a really good shoujo-ai title to come out, haven't found one yet. I kinda like yuri, but not as much as I used to I guess.

Japaka

• Erotic
  • Beard, Blood, Booze and Thunder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 09:22:01 am »
what's your fave anime? One Piece, Elfen Lied, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Highschool of the Dead, etc. I like too many animes.

how many series have you seen? I wouldn't know, too many to count.

how many anime movies? Few, only Evangelion, One Piece and Bleach movies.

What series would you never watch again? None, every series i've watched so far i would gladly watch again. I even find it weird people saying they would never watch Elfen Lied again, it's just so beautiful... well, the manga is, the anime IS kinda crappy, if i wanted to see it again, i would read the manga instead.

what is your favorite anime Genre? Nothing, I haven't found an anime that i dislike, so i don't have a fav genre. :P

Do you prefer Manga to Anime? Most of the times, yeah, they have a much deeper story.

how much Anime/Manga do you own? Only Elfen Lied manga, everything else i watch/read online.

do you watch Hentai? Yup.

Do you like Yaoi? Nope, not against it or anything, it's just not my type.

or Yuri? If it is good, of course. My kind of hentai actually. :P (don't give me any weird looks, i like what i like, and i'm happy with it.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:24:02 am by Japaka »
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the f**k you did it.

Jety Lefr

• Forbidden Fruit
  • Close the world, Open the next. -Lain
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 02:31:32 pm »
what's your fave anime? Clannad
how many series have you seen? Somewhere in the triple digits. (lost count)
how many anime movies? 30, not counting series affiliated movies.
What series would you never watch again? Kanokon, Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
what is your favorite anime Genre? Love story :-*
Do you prefer Manga to Anime? Anime is what I prefer... but manga is almost always better.
how much Anime/Manga do you own? Own? Sadly... very little.

do you watch/read Hentai? Only rarely... and only if it's actually a good story.

Do you like Yaoi? no. (I don't have any issues with it, it just distracts from the story usually)
or Yuri? no. (I don't have any issues with it, I just like seeing it.)

FOR MORE INFORMATION... LOOK HERE!http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jety_Lefr
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:23:24 pm by Jety Lefr »
"Strive to be better than you've ever been before. Only you can know how much you have, and only you can give yourself more."

Lozkas

• Tender Young Virgin
  • My personal opinion is what matters to ME!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 03:18:51 am »
Anime:

Favorites: BLEACH, Cowboy Bebop, Samaurai Champloo, Trigun, Hetalia, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, FLCL, Black Lagoon, Shin Chan

How many seen: 20ish (Avatar doesn't count, it's American)

How many movies: around 15 or so

I would never watch Degimon the Movie or any of the Poke'mon movies again

Favorite Genre: All seem good

Prefer Manga or Anime: Both

How many Manga and Anime do I own: 11 Anime series/movies: 4 series, 7movies; 9 Manga series 59 books 3 artbooks, 2 how to draw manga

Hentai? Yes. All found online so I don't know many of the names of my favorites other then Bible Black, Cambrian, Foxy Nudes, La Blue Girl, Nine o Clock Woman.

Yuri ;)
You better drop me something good, 'cause I'm gonna beat you like a pinata!

Jongarakun

• Collared Pet
  • Woah, momma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 10:40:05 am »
Grah. New member, here to join this thing.

what's your fave anime? GeGeGe no Kitarou (1968)/Hakaba Kitarou (2007) It tied. They're both really, really good.
how many series have you seen? ... Oh dear. I've completed... six. I think. But I've seen a good deal more than that.
how many anime movies? A lot. >_> Nearly all of the Anpanman movies, most of the Pokemon movies, two Kitarou movies, watched Tenchi Muyo as a kid... quite a few OVAs, if those count...
What series would you never watch again? Lucky Star.
what is your favorite anime Genre? Kid's stuff, I guess. That always seems to be the best.
Do you prefer Manga to Anime? They're both good! Just depends. Normally prefer anime, though, because then I can actually sit and watch it with my family. My mom hates reading manga with other people.
how much Anime/Manga do you own? I own a lot of the Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha manga, because my sister bought them first, then gave them to me. Also Azumanga Daioh. And some other series...
do you watch Hentai? Eh, no, not really.
Do you like Yaoi? As much as I like any good romance.
or Yuri? See above.

L0g0s

• Hot Streaker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 08:10:30 pm »
Hmm...  this DuRaRaRa show.  At first, I was not impressed... But having given it time.. It is pretty good.  More complex than first glance would make it seem.  I like that.